April 24, 2024, 08:41:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474697 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2008, 01:49:45 PM »

The picture of the guy (2) laying on the couch with the pink blanket, can someone post that next to the pink thing in the woods?????

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2008, 01:51:59 PM »

Hello to all .. have much to read . seems like there's tons to catch up on. 
As a human...my hugs go out to the people that are trying to do whatever they can do
to help find Caylee.  Too bad her family are a bunch of jerks.

You guys have more love in you than I can absorb..

glad spaceycasey is stuck inside her house.. few more days maybe she will crack? or crack up..and finally
do the right thing. for the sake of Caylee.... all that matters.

going to my branch now.
thanks 4 your time.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »

IMO this is NOT Casey

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2008, 01:57:36 PM »

I think the Anthonys' won't call Tim Miller because Tim would need to question the family first to get some background information for a starting point.  The Anthonys' can't tell Tim anything because then all their lies would start to unravel and the whole bunch would probably end up in jail.  For the life of me, I can't figure out why they haven't already been charged with obstruction.

Knowing what little I do know about Tim Miller...I would not want to look into his eyes and lie to him in any way shape or form.  Actually, I doubt I could do it.  He has been through hell and back and he seems like a person that could tell a lot about what is going on and what kind of person you are on the first meeting.  Nope.  I don't think I would ever try to pull one over on him...Cindy would be out matched and out gunned.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »

I will say however, I believe George is involved. To what extent- i don't know. Those gas cans are a huge red flag and questions surrounding them have only been exaserbated by George.

As I said last night, George being in law enforcement, would know to throw out red herrings to divert the case off of Casey. For example- try NY, NC, and the Smokey Mountains. Eric Rudolph evaded capture for years in the mountains. George is the one wise enough to choose a name like Zenaida Fernandez- Gonzalez, odd enough to make people think, must be a true name no one invents a name like that.

I think George is a volitile conniver and SHOULD be being watched by LE. Come on- why the heck is he in West Palm when Caylee is CLOSE?

Aren't the quiet ones the ones that are most dangerous?

True.  George would know all the ins and outs of what LE would be checking and looking for in this  case.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »

My fingernails sometimes hit the wrong keys

Mine always hit the wrong keys

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2008, 02:00:14 PM »

Klaaas has been gone an awful long time. I wonder if we should send out a search party?

I hope she remembered to pick up my pencils while she was buying cake. Rolling Eyes
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »

My fingernails sometimes hit the wrong keys

Mine always hit the wrong keys

It's called fat finger syndrome....LOL!

There are Angels among us.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »

so in the report he does not actually state the size of the cans.

This is from the

Volunteer Search For Caylee Anthony
http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »

Does anyone have the full names of people that surrounded Casey, boyfriends, friends, etc.?   I had those written down, but misplaced my list.

This may help

George Anthony (Casey's dad)
Lee Anthony (Casey's brother)
Zenaida Gonzalez (Mystery nanny)
Jose Baez (Casey's attorney)
Juliette Lewis (Purported friend of Casey)
Jeff Hopkins (Acquaintance/former coworker of Casey)
Patrick Bourgeois (Mysterious jail visitor)
Mike Walker (Mentioned by Patrick during visit)
Dave Turner (Sawgrass maintenance man)
Thomas Franck (Sender of fictitious email)
Tom Manley (Fictitious name of Casey's supervisor)
Ricardo Morales (Casey's ex, Amy's bf, J.P.'s roomie)
Richard Grund (Father of Jesse)
Mike Lowe (Real name of "Mike 16 Acres" on myspace)
Derrick Williams (Society Entertainment, formerly @Sawgrass)
Tony Lazzaro (Casey's new bf)
Jesse Grund (Casey's ex-fiancee)
Teddy Pieper (nightlife photographer)
Holly Gagne (Family supporter giving TV interviews
Raquel Farrell (Fictitious ZFG Roomie, TGIF hostess)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2008, 02:17:07 PM »

Why doesn't Casey just show everyone that polka dot underwear she is wearing in those photos...that would stop all this speculation on what was found in the woods...at least some of it anyway.  Just show us the damn underwear!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2008, 02:22:08 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's
I am not caught up yet but wanted to bring this over from the last thread.
Posted by MrsKub.

This is the document that Geraldo showed last night.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

OK,then someone else,I forget who,said that was incorrect and that Derrick lives in apt.# 210.
Derrick lives in apt.# 214...going by the link above.

Also,I thought the company Tony worked for was called OBC and not DBC?Looks like OBC on his t shirt in some pics.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »

The picture of the guy (2) laying on the couch with the pink blanket, can someone post that next to the pink thing in the woods?????

TY Blonde...been checking the battery tenders on 3 of my motocycles...and checking vital fluids...you understand doncha Girl Wink

OK...pink thingie in the woods looks like a pillow case/duffle type bag...with some bit of rope tied at the top...maybe...a child's sleeping bag....anyone know if that has been indentified with a link???

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2008, 02:25:42 PM »

Does anyone know what OBC stands for?
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2008, 02:26:36 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's
I am not caught up yet but wanted to bring this over from the last thread.
Posted by MrsKub.

This is the document that Geraldo showed last night.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G05206700139&rdocnum=G05206700139

Derrick Williams lives at Sawgrass apts. in apt. 214 according to this. Casey reported Zeneida lived in apt 214 there. Derrick owns Society Entertainment which somehow ties in with DBC Entertainment, the company Tony works for.

OK,then someone else,I forget who,said that was incorrect and that Derrick lives in apt.# 210.
Derrick lives in apt.# 214...going by the link above.

Also,I thought the company Tony worked for was called OBC and not DBC?Looks like OBC on his t shirt in some pics.

This is from late last year....Orlando days have a sex for sale problem
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-weekly2007oct20,0,5537965.story

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »

After the discussions here of possible incest, I decided to look for some statistics. I found an interesting (but ungodly LONG article) that says this:

Using these two studies, then, as the most accurate we have to date, one finds that either 38 percent (Russell) or 45 percent (Wyatt) of women interviewed reported memories of familial and/or extrafamilial sexual abuse during their childhood, almost half of which was directly incestuous.

The circumstances of these seductions have been documented in the large clinical literature on molestation, only a portion of which can be summarized here. Russell found that "most perpetrators lived under the same roof as their victims." Most (85 percent) of the perpetrators were at least five years older than their victims. Of incest cases with females, uncles accounted for 25 percent of the perpetrators, followed in frequency by fathers (15 percent), brothers (12 percent) and stepfathers (8 per-cent). Women commit incest more rarely - at least in America - although the number may be larger than realized since studies of boys in early childhood are so sketchy (studies have found many mothers quite seductive toward their children even when they were being observed in a laboratory situation).

Even when the actual perpetrator isn't a relation, the parent or guardian is somehow implicated in at least 80 percent of the cases. The other 20 percent contain many cases where parents invite neighbors to sleep with their children, or do nothing about older brothers who molest younger siblings, or leave children with babysitters after they discover evidence of molestation, or continue to allow boyfriends to be alone with children after molestation. One must therefore conclude that the majority of cases of childhood molestation are either perpetuated by caretakers or are consciously or unconsciously set up by them.

Here's the link to the whole article http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/06a1_incest.html

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2008, 02:27:25 PM »

Destiny
I thought they called it a backpack? I don't think we know any more since the LE confiscated those items.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2008, 02:31:22 PM »

TY Blonde...been checking the battery tenders on 3 of my motocycles...and checking vital fluids...you understand doncha Girl Wink

OK...pink thingie in the woods looks like a pillow case/duffle type bag...with some bit of rope tied at the top...maybe...a child's sleeping bag....anyone know if that has been indentified with a link???

Des
Does anyone have the full names of people that surrounded Casey, boyfriends, friends, etc.?   I had those written down, but misplaced my list.

This may help

George Anthony (Casey's dad)
Lee Anthony (Casey's brother)
Zenaida Gonzalez (Mystery nanny)
Jose Baez (Casey's attorney)
Juliette Lewis (Purported friend of Casey)
Jeff Hopkins (Acquaintance/former coworker of Casey)
Patrick Bourgeois (Mysterious jail visitor)
Mike Walker (Mentioned by Patrick during visit)
Dave Turner (Sawgrass maintenance man)
Thomas Franck (Sender of fictitious email)
Tom Manley (Fictitious name of Casey's supervisor)
Ricardo Morales (Casey's ex, Amy's bf, J.P.'s roomie)
Richard Grund (Father of Jesse)
Mike Lowe (Real name of "Mike 16 Acres" on myspace)
Derrick Williams (Society Entertainment, formerly @Sawgrass)
Tony Lazzaro (Casey's new bf)
Jesse Grund (Casey's ex-fiancee)
Teddy Pieper (nightlife photographer)
Holly Gagne (Family supporter giving TV interviews
Raquel Farrell (Fictitious ZFG Roomie, TGIF hostess)

TY Pugs...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »

Does anyone know what OBC stands for?

I did an online search for OBC Orlando, and here is what I came up with:

Orange Belt Conference
Orlando Basketball Club
Orlando Bloom Central

...and last but not least...

Online Booty Call 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »

After the discussions here of possible incest, I decided to look for some statistics. I found an interesting (but ungodly LONG article) that says this:

Using these two studies, then, as the most accurate we have to date, one finds that either 38 percent (Russell) or 45 percent (Wyatt) of women interviewed reported memories of familial and/or extrafamilial sexual abuse during their childhood, almost half of which was directly incestuous.

The circumstances of these seductions have been documented in the large clinical literature on molestation, only a portion of which can be summarized here. Russell found that "most perpetrators lived under the same roof as their victims." Most (85 percent) of the perpetrators were at least five years older than their victims. Of incest cases with females, uncles accounted for 25 percent of the perpetrators, followed in frequency by fathers (15 percent), brothers (12 percent) and stepfathers (8 per-cent). Women commit incest more rarely - at least in America - although the number may be larger than realized since studies of boys in early childhood are so sketchy (studies have found many mothers quite seductive toward their children even when they were being observed in a laboratory situation).

Even when the actual perpetrator isn't a relation, the parent or guardian is somehow implicated in at least 80 percent of the cases. The other 20 percent contain many cases where parents invite neighbors to sleep with their children, or do nothing about older brothers who molest younger siblings, or leave children with babysitters after they discover evidence of molestation, or continue to allow boyfriends to be alone with children after molestation. One must therefore conclude that the majority of cases of childhood molestation are either perpetuated by caretakers or are consciously or unconsciously set up by them.

Here's the link to the whole article http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/06a1_incest.html

Thanks BT. That is a bit unnerving to read. I know Rick on that other forum said that George was not the father...I will stick with that until I hear any more from him.  I do not want believe that there is a relationship there....can't go there yet.  On the other hand...Rick may not know either.  He said he didn't associate with that part of the family very often.  Sorry, I just don't want to go there in my mind...I am kinda sensitive like you are and it makes my stomach churn and my head hurt when I even consider it.  What is wrong with me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.