April 18, 2024, 06:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474108 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: August 25, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »

In Ricardo's interview by the police he says that Casey and Caylee stayed over with him.  They would all three sleep in the bed together.  Not saying anything wrong with that...just saying...well....whatever.  He said Caylee would be asleep when he got home.

AAAHHHH HELLLOOOO!!!

Don't know who this guy is...but it is ok to say that is totally inappropriate!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!! and I NEVER say WTF!!! That is f--ed up!!!

Why would you let a man sleep in the same bed as your daughter...is she out of her mind!!!!

LOL!  I knew someone would get my point.  Casey snookered old Ricardo too.  He was taken hook, line, and sinker too.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: August 25, 2008, 09:12:44 PM »

The thing that jumps out at me is Jesse Grund saying somewhere around the 16th of July Casey phoned and asked if she could use his shower.  She went to his place and showered that day.  He said he knew she had had a "falling out" with her mother.  See, things have a way of coming to light, don't they, no matter how much Cindy lies.

I am also struck by the way that all three family members seem to see Casey as a problem, a time bomb waiting to go off.  It is clear they all had doubts about her ability or willingness to provide a safe environment for Caylee.

It also appears that Cindy demanded the return of the car AND of Caylee.  That might be why Casey abandoned it.  Because Cindy had demanded it be returned. 

I think Casey has pretty much admitted in these statements to giving the child away.  Perhaps she had rather admit to that than killing her.  Saying she is petrified about what Caylee may be going through is an admission that she knows Caylee is not safe and sound.  And, IMO, saying that she knows her mom will never forgive her and that she may never forgive herself seems like serious consciousness of guilt to me.

The rift between Cindy and Casey was deep and angry and bitter and led to all of this.  What a nightmare.  But Casey clearly was and is adrift in every sense of the word.  She goes from man to man and from friend to friend and seems to have no idea of who she is or what to do with her life.  All the smiley pictures are a big facade.  This is a very disturbed young woman, and her family is just extremely dysfunctional.  If Caylee is ever found, she does not belong with any of them, IMO.

You know the sad part of all this is Casey knew from the beginning that she was not mother material. Yet her mother demanded she keep Caylee.  That is the beginning of the end for poor little Caylee.  If her mother had listened to her she would have heard her daughter telling her she did not want the baby, had no feelings for her. Cindy did her no favors. She held this over her head from day 1.  Just imagine all the couples in this world who would have made Caylee their life.  She would have been loved, safe and free from all the fighting and God only knows what else.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: August 25, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

Caylee is such a sweetie pie - I would have loved to have her for my daughter.

my daughter is in college at DePaul

and I miss her a bunch

but I have enough love for a little angel like Caylee

I wish I could have had Caylee as my daughter.

any relationship is a bit of give and take - even with kids

as you get older - it's so much easier.

I would have loved to have had another daughter.

Me me _ adopt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: August 25, 2008, 09:14:43 PM »

I find it interesting Casey admitted to stealing money from friends and family..

Gotta throw a couple of truths into the pot.....cause she knew she was busted

didn't Lee tell her "a little truth wouldn't hurt"?....

that's probably all the truth they will ever get out of her

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1224 on: August 25, 2008, 09:15:16 PM »

In Ricardo's interview by the police he says that Casey and Caylee stayed over with him.  They would all three sleep in the bed together.  Not saying anything wrong with that...just saying...well....whatever.  He said Caylee would be asleep when he got home.

AAAHHHH HELLLOOOO!!!

Don't know who this guy is...but it is ok to say that is totally inappropriate!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!! and I NEVER say WTF!!! That is f--ed up!!!

Why would you let a man sleep in the same bed as your daughter...is she out of her mind!!!!

Totally agreeing with ldstlou on that.

What the hell is this with Casey... it is like the ABC Movie of the Week. (back in da day)

Only take away the movie part... and substitute a giant 9 foot inflatable penis!!!

I cannot believe the gall of this chick-a-dee!!!!

The NOIVE. ...said the Cowardly Lion.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: August 25, 2008, 09:20:52 PM »

I wish I knew how to bring parts of this stuff over here like Klaas does.

Ricardo interview: I am not doing this verbatim, too long.

Q: Have you ever gone on any roads trips, days trips....with Casey?
A: No

Q: Did you ever take her(Casey) to Tampa or Ybor or anything like that?
A:She actually met me in Tampa one time. I was therefor a wedding.

I was there for a weekend. She came down and met me.
Q: Stay the night with you?
A: No, she stayed there I think. (Left Saturday night.)

Q: Did she bring Caylee with her?

Wonder why the police officer specifically asked about Tampa?  I am sure it's mentioned in other documents...most likely...maybe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: August 25, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »

If Casey let Caylee stay with her and Ricardo...who else had all night access to that child?  That is why I posted it. It is enough to question her sanity right there.  I can see the stay over, but in the same bed? 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: August 25, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »

Did Anyone get the feeling LE thought AMY was lying...OR was it just me..

Because in that TV interview we seen earlier she said she was good friends with the Anthony's..BUT in the police report she said all she knew about cindy was that she was apparently crazy and emotional...

I think AMY has been taken in by cindy too!

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: August 25, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »

I wish I knew how to bring parts of this stuff over here like Klaas does.

Ricardo interview: I am not doing this verbatim, too long.

Q: Have you ever gone on any roads trips, days trips....with Casey?

Q: Did you ever take her(Casey) to Tampa or Ybor or anything like that?
A:She actually met me in Tampa one time. I was therefor a wedding.

I was there for a weekend. She came down and met me.
Q: Stay the night with you?
A: No, she stayed there I think. (Left Saturday night.)

Q: Did she bring Caylee with her?

Wonder why the police officer specifically asked about Tampa?  I am sure it's mentioned in other documents...most likely...maybe.

Ybor City is "hot" for partying. And they make CIGARS there.....

There are Angels among us.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: August 25, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »

Because in that TV interview we seen earlier she said she was good friends with the Anthony's..BUT in the police report she said all she knew about cindy was that she was apparently crazy and emotional...

Me too.

Couldn't have Amy kept her in jail just by pressing charges?

If that would be the case, I have zippo respect for Amy.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: August 25, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »

Me too.

Couldn't have Amy kept her in jail just by pressing charges?

If that would be the case, I have zippo respect for Amy.

AMY also said casey stole 4 HUNDREDS but went on to say if her roommates found $400 in twenties they would know it was hers..

So which was it twenties or hundreds??
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: August 25, 2008, 09:33:31 PM »

Jesse in sworn statement says Casey deleted 200+ photos of Caylee from her myspace and facebook pages

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: August 25, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »

Klaas,
Could you explain how to attach and post parts of these documents here? (pdf files)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: August 25, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »

Ricardo says Casey came by the apartment after he and Amy got it going on a few times.  Now what is wrong with that picture?  I don't think I ever made friends with my former boyfriends latest squeeze..but that was a long time ago. I certainly would not go to their place knowing he was there.  Awkward..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: August 25, 2008, 09:39:39 PM »

caylee anthony case - ng jane 8/25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZSs-IYqds

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: August 25, 2008, 09:40:31 PM »

Klaas,
Could you explain how to attach and post parts of these documents here? (pdf files)

You have to have software that will allow you to do screen captures.  I use a program called PrintKeyPro but there are many different ones out there.  Snagit is another one.  Rob and Carpe may use something else too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: August 25, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »

Jesse in sworn statement says Casey deleted 200+ photos of Caylee from her myspace and facebook pages

Which document and page number is this part of Jesse's statment?  I'll capture it if you like.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »

drugs...we knew that...and not just pot, I am curious to know what kind.

Hey Monks!
Have a long way to catch up.

I just said the same thing, Lisa. I think the drug use is important.

Holy crap...jusr read Ryan's second interview. Casey has screwed with so many lies!! How hard it would be to trust again!! The poor kid,...he just seemed fllored.

You know, I don't feel bad for giving the family the benefit of the doubt...that is just my personality and I won't change because people don't live up to the confidence I give them...that is their flaw not mine.

But this poor kid..to think you know someone for most of your life and then find out they were a stranger...how awful.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:57 PM »

Ricardo says Casey came by the apartment after he and Amy got it going on a few times.  Now what is wrong with that picture?  I don't think I ever made friends with my former boyfriends latest squeeze..but that was a long time ago. I certainly would not go to their place knowing he was there.  Awkward..

I wish I knew how to bring stuff over too

AMY SAYS--At that point I didn't know if CAYLEE was or Casey was already in custody at that point, because I hadn't talked to her mom yet.

What did she know WHY WOULD CASEY BE IN CUSTODY AT THAT POINT? Cindy called amy to help find Casey what was it amy thought she would be in custody for???
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: August 25, 2008, 09:48:09 PM »

Which document and page number is this part of Jesse's statment?  I'll capture it if you like.

I miss you all!!! lol...I am reading and can't see ya all!! lol

One thing I DID call right from the beginning...Casey is definately a sociopath!! Her own mother called her that!! So why defend her to the whole darned country???!!!

I don't get that!!
I would have just kept my mouth shut!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.