April 24, 2024, 11:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474740 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: August 25, 2008, 11:49:40 PM »

I can say one thing for Amy...she noticed that Casey brought Caylee to parties with her and poker night.  WTH?  Then she goes on to say how Caylee couldn't get back to sleep without Casey.  That almost broke my heart.  She had no idea what a monster her mother was.  I really don't like this  feeling...I want that baby found...I want her to be alive! 

OK, now back to Amy...so Casey was using Amy's car because her car was in impound. She told Amy it was in the shop...then Cindy calls her looking for Casey.  Said Casey might go to jail if she doesn't find her. Hmmmm.
Lala's you should brace yourself for being hurt.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:28 PM »

Did you read the police report where they asked her (Casey) why they were at Universal and she said she thought maybe the security cameras would show Caylee there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: August 25, 2008, 11:53:09 PM »

Did you read the police report where they asked her (Casey) why they were at Universal and she said she thought maybe the security cameras would show Caylee there.

Haven't gotten to that yet.  Doc 1 I'm assuming?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: August 25, 2008, 11:53:43 PM »

When you read this stuff, doesn't it just scare you to death because you have looked at all her cute little pictures, day in and day out, and you know, you know, they are going to find her................

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: August 25, 2008, 11:54:21 PM »

Haven't gotten to that yet.  Doc 1 I'm assuming?
Yes.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1325 on: August 25, 2008, 11:54:58 PM »

So nobody else thinks it's messed up that the news people wanted to post it so bad they didn't take the time to cover up phone numbers, id numbers and social security numbers??? you can see evrey person that was involved in this case social security numer,DOB last address ect.ect

It's my understanding that in the state of Florida all of this is public record.  FWIW on the pages I read I didn't see any ID or SS numbers, only phone and address.

Document 2 page 52 you can see right through it...Identity thiefs dream...probably why they were taken down from site

Looking at Document #2 I see where they blacked out SS numbers but not very well.

I can see right through the SS blackout. That very well could be why the site

went down.
The Sunshine Law is pretty broad... but SS numbers should always

be redacted, no doubt. Someone f'd up.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: August 25, 2008, 11:55:32 PM »

Hey Guys .... not sure if this could be relevant or not (prolly not but) ..... here goes ...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=278860852

a myspace for a KioMarie in .... guess where?  Puerto Rico!  yep ... and there is a Brian in her top friends.  Unfortunately I can't access the site, to research it any further, it won't open properly.  Wonderin if any of you monkeys would have any luck.

Check out this one linked to KioMaries friends ..... ZANIA  =  (Zanny)?  Check out where she is from .... Miami FL.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159497798

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: August 25, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »

The car was left for 20 days and it did smell like a musty old trunk, but not like decomposition. One by one the bags were opened that nearly three weeks earlier were filled with pizza combined with Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, both powered and liquid, in the container and out.

In the first bag, the pizza was a little more rotten than it was last time. Pizza bag two was moldy, but definitely did not smell like a dead body. Pizza bag three had hard pizza, a little moldy, but with little or no smell. Pizza bag four had no maggots and smelled mostly of detergent.

So, five pizzas later and it still doesn't smell like human decomposition and Monday a spokesperson for the Anthony family discounted the results, saying the Anthony's are awaiting evidence from forensic experts.

The Eyewitness News pizza experiments were not scientific. It was an attempt to lend credibility to a theory that was explained in detail by George Anthony.

----

UN-BELIEVABLE! LOL

Good job guys.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: August 25, 2008, 11:58:57 PM »

I can say one thing for Amy...she noticed that Casey brought Caylee to parties with her and poker night.  WTH?  Then she goes on to say how Caylee couldn't get back to sleep without Casey.  That almost broke my heart.  She had no idea what a monster her mother was.  I really don't like this  feeling...I want that baby found...I want her to be alive! 

OK, now back to Amy...so Casey was using Amy's car because her car was in impound. She told Amy it was in the shop...then Cindy calls her looking for Casey.  Said Casey might go to jail if she doesn't find her. Hmmmm.

this is so crazy Lalas...I am starting to believe she did give Caylee away just to spite her Mom...and get her away from Cindy.

The guys she was meeting weren't giving her an out...no matter how she tried..she just wanted out from under Cindy.

Is it me...or do you think she was contemplating killing Cindy and George for awhile? It was spooky to me...her saying she would have the house soon...really eery!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: August 25, 2008, 11:59:49 PM »

Hey Guys .... not sure if this could be relevant or not (prolly not but) ..... here goes ...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=278860852

a myspace for a KioMarie in .... guess where?  Puerto Rico!  yep ... and there is a Brian in her top friends.  Unfortunately I can't access the site, to research it any further, it won't open properly.  Wonderin if any of you monkeys would have any luck.

That must be the Brian that loaned the shovel to Casey. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: August 26, 2008, 12:00:46 AM »

Check out this one linked to KioMaries friends ..... ZANIA  =  (Zanny)?  Check out where she is from .... Miami FL.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159497798

Zania is an entertainer.  I really don't think this is the same KioMarie.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: August 26, 2008, 12:01:38 AM »

seeme, when you grab your shot - save it to a folder (i.e. Caylee 1), then open in paint and clip it to the size you want and remove the task bar and other things you do not want to take up bandwidth or size.  No one should get a read on your sites or tools.

when you have it clipped - hit "save as" (you can do that while the image is just outlined) in the same folder and upload to your photobucket.

grab the img code and paste it into the quote box.

or grab the direct link if you just want to paste a link to a public area if you have the bucket set to public.

Thanks Rob!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: August 26, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »

I don't think it's the same person at all.  I really don't. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: August 26, 2008, 12:03:57 AM »

Another thing Lala's apparently Casey took Caylee with her on previous visits to the tattoo parlor...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1334 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:15 AM »

this is so crazy Lalas...I am starting to believe she did give Caylee away just to spite her Mom...and get her away from Cindy.

The guys she was meeting weren't giving her an out...no matter how she tried..she just wanted out from under Cindy.

Is it me...or do you think she was contemplating killing Cindy and George for awhile? It was spooky to me...her saying she would have the house soon...really eery!!

I have come to the conclusion that Casey is not just nutty she's down right demented in her thinking.  There is no logic to her at all.  She's angry with all her boyfriends and then she is angry with the rest of the world...but nice as pie to Caylee.  When the detectives talk to all her friends she is nice in the beginning and with time they manage to find out Casey has anger issues and hates her mother or father and plans on getting the house or plans on leaving or something.  No matter what they say at first it all ends the same...Casey is crazy...she's the one that is dangerous and not that group of friends she has.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:23 AM »

It sure seems that Cindy was a lot of the problem in that family.  No wonder Rick doesn't associate with her anymore.  Rolling Eyes

no crap!!!

And you can she her pushing them and pushing them!!

George...quit the force...your Dad's about to retire and I want you to get the business!! Pushed him into bankruptcy.

Pushed Casey...nothing she did was good enough...so Casey ruins her life just trying to spite Cindy.

And she must have lied to Rick!! They probably knew darned well that Casey was pregnant...but acted dumb. Casey let her know she was not ready to be a mother...but Cindy forced her into keeping Caylee.

No wonder she is defending Casey now...she doesn't want Casey to spill the beans about what and awful mother Cindy is!!!

I'll cover for you...but you better cover for me!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: August 26, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »

I'm going to sleep.  I think after reading all this stuff Casey is the kind of person that if you said the sky was blue, she would say it wasn't, but she is so darn convincing, even talking to the dectective, that I think when they do find Caylee's body, her attorney will be able to get her off on a sanity plea.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: August 26, 2008, 12:05:53 AM »

seeme, when you grab your shot - save it to a folder (i.e. Caylee 1), then open in paint and clip it to the size you want and remove the task bar and other things you do not want to take up bandwidth or size.  No one should get a read on your sites or tools.

when you have it clipped - hit "save as" (you can do that while the image is just outlined) in the same folder and upload to your photobucket.

grab the img code and paste it into the quote box.

or grab the direct link if you just want to paste a link to a public area if you have the bucket set to public.

Thanks Rob!

Also, most screen grab programs have a setting you can select in advance

just to snap the active screen you want, leaving out all of the other stuff.

Setting it in advance can be a time saver.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: August 26, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »

I have come to the conclusion that Casey is not just nutty she's down right demented in her thinking.  There is no logic to her at all.  She's angry with all her boyfriends and then she is angry with the rest of the world...but nice as pie to Caylee.  When the detectives talk to all her friends she is nice in the beginning and with time they manage to find out Casey has anger issues and hates her mother or father and plans on getting the house or plans on leaving or something.  No matter what they say at first it all ends the same...Casey is crazy...she's the one that is dangerous and not that group of friends she has.

I think her momma made her that way...she just wanted OUT!!!!!

And was so busy spiting Cindy...that she didn't use her God given talents to get a job and work her way into independence...she tried to steal and manipulate her way through life!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: August 26, 2008, 12:06:53 AM »

I don't think it's the same person at all.  I really don't. 

I'm sure it's not .... and I am reaching here .... BUT .... thinking with Caseys half truths .... who knows!  Just find the PR reference kinda weird.....  I'm not sure Zanny the nanny would be the one to still have her .... maybe just the one to walk away with her ..... OH GOSH KLAAS .... who knows..... this case exhausts me!  Just looking for something "new" I guess .... but I really think I am making it harder than it most likely is.....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.