April 25, 2024, 07:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474780 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: August 26, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »

Don't get mad at me...but I do find it so sad to be in middle school and not want to go home...and not being able to bring your best friend home because she is of mexican decent.

Yep, me too but don't forget...that was what Casey told her.  Casey is a liar.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: August 26, 2008, 12:20:24 AM »

Well, George and Cindy can refute their original statement, but this one doesn't back them up...
 A manager at the wrecker yard where Anthony's vehicle was towed told detectives the car smelled like another vehicle once stored on the lot in which a man committed suicide inside.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: August 26, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »

Did anyone catch this news?  Don't know if this is true

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2554388#post2554388

Originally Posted by MitchLite 
casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

Wow Wow and Wow.

Who the hell knows what Cindy and George may have removed from that back yard or car. Holy shi* They knew. They knew from the beginning that Casey did something to this little girl.

"Ive already lost one, I'm not going to lose another"

I've been reading this...but I can't find where the poster is getting this info from..I think
it's from a CNN update but not sure..

Here's another interesting post from over at WS..

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

There is a Mark Hawkins listed in the Class of 2004 (Casey's class) at Colonial High School.

Yep

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: August 26, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »

I came home sick today with good intentions of getting some rest.... I rested alright, I rested my butt in this puter chair reading these documents all evening. My eyeballs feel like they are going to bleed and my heart is sick, because the more I read the more hope I lose for Caylee....the documents just back up what I had pretty much figured out all along.....my head is spinning with TMI...

Going to the blanket show..... night monkeys....
I beat you tonight klaas.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1364 on: August 26, 2008, 12:26:34 AM »

Thank you Klaasend, ok I'm really going to sleep now.  Good nite you all

night A1!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: August 26, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »

I came home sick today with good intentions of getting some rest.... I rested alright, I rested my butt in this puter chair reading these documents all evening. My eyeballs feel like they are going to bleed and my heart is sick, because the more I read the more hope I lose for Caylee....the documents just back up what I had pretty much figured out all along.....my head is spinning with TMI...

Enjoy your blanky, Cubbee!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: August 26, 2008, 12:34:19 AM »

night Sweetie...me too. Just finished one set of docs...my heart is just too sad for little Caylee..for the first time..I don't have much hope at all left.

Nite Monkeys.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: August 26, 2008, 12:35:34 AM »

Saw Dana...wanted to say hello..and good nite.

Going to hold my little Monkey extra tight tonight...thats for sure.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: August 26, 2008, 12:36:14 AM »

I would just like to take the time to let my fellow monkeys know that since this case I have became an internet junky and gained 8 lbs!
Great Day!
Anyway, Casey is a freaking nutcase liar.  I have never in my life seen such.  The part that bothers me is when George noticed multiple scratches on the trunk area, and the whole email from Universal thing.

Her mom and dad have enabled her to be the way she is.  I  am not saying its not Casey's fault, but they should have intervened! Poor Caylee....my heart really breaks for her!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: August 26, 2008, 12:38:36 AM »

Please don't take this the wrong way.....did we expect them to be playing Connect Four?

Sawgrass Apts is very close to Full Sail University where many kids go to learn Media/Entertainment. This complex houses many students learning this field. I'm not surprised to see this crowd frequent this particular complex.

Please don't throw bananas....I'm still new so you have to be nice...LOL

Logic....I love it!  Thanks Pugs!

hey Pugs welcome, my son went to full sail 3 yrs ago. however he idnt stay at the sawgrass apts although after grad there was a nice family party of one of his former roomies. i thpught the name sounded familir.  sl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: August 26, 2008, 12:38:39 AM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: August 26, 2008, 12:41:58 AM »

g'night ldstlou!

night Sweetie...me too. Just finished one set of docs...my heart is just too sad for little Caylee..for the first time..I don't have much hope at all left.

Nite Monkeys.

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: August 26, 2008, 12:50:19 AM »

Had to come back to see if anyone had seen what Tony Padilla had posted on Websleuths....he said.... and I quote...."Cindy will be in touch tomorrow with Mr. Miller at Texas equusearch.".....Ya think... dare we hope?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: August 26, 2008, 12:58:35 AM »

PAGE 2 OF 171

LAZZARO

What the hell kind of sentence is this? Her INTRUSION of being there?

I am only on page 2 and Lazzaro is already starting to sound like a dope.

Was that the best word that peckerwood could come up with to fit?

sheeeez! LOL

------------------
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: August 26, 2008, 01:01:44 AM »

Had to come back to see if anyone had seen what Tony Padilla had posted on Websleuths....he said.... and I quote...."Cindy will be in touch tomorrow with Mr. Miller at Texas equusearch.".....Ya think... dare we hope?

I'm sure glad to hear that!  Maybe they read the documents and finally saw the light!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: August 26, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »

Thanks Cubbee!  Will be interresting to see if it really happens.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: August 26, 2008, 01:03:24 AM »

Hi Monkeys...

Just got back today after a "technology free" vacation, and I was praying the whole time that I would come back to the news that Caylee was alive and well....

Instead, I have spent the last four hours reading these docs and all of your posts and I am sick, sick, sick....

As far as I am concerned, everything backs up my initial reaction that George knows alot more than he is saying...the gas cans?  The way Cindy guards him in interviews? The "depression" in the backyard? Moving the pavers?

Something really sick and sinister is going on here....I don't feel good about any of it....

Also, I have always been really haunted by the jailhouse convo between Casey and her friend Kristine....I couldn't imagine asking my best friend if she was absolutely telling the truth about her missing child...and now to read what all of her other friends had to about her...it is so gross...

It is a sad day monkeys...sorry to be such a pessimist...Love you all for your passion and your smarts....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: August 26, 2008, 01:09:30 AM »

Thanks Cubbee!  Will be interresting to see if it really happens.

I hope she does, Cindy told me well over a week ago the same thing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: August 26, 2008, 01:19:43 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: August 26, 2008, 01:26:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys...

Just got back today after a "technology free" vacation, and I was praying the whole time that I would come back to the news that Caylee was alive and well....

Instead, I have spent the last four hours reading these docs and all of your posts and I am sick, sick, sick....

As far as I am concerned, everything backs up my initial reaction that George knows alot more than he is saying...the gas cans?  The way Cindy guards him in interviews? The "depression" in the backyard? Moving the pavers?

Something really sick and sinister is going on here....I don't feel good about any of it....

Also, I have always been really haunted by the jailhouse convo between Casey and her friend Kristine....I couldn't imagine asking my best friend if she was absolutely telling the truth about her missing child...and now to read what all of her other friends had to about her...it is so gross...

It is a sad day monkeys...sorry to be such a pessimist...Love you all for your passion and your smarts....

Hi Sweetgypsy - yes, the documents are damning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.