April 26, 2024, 06:39:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474897 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1440 on: August 26, 2008, 07:15:03 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: August 26, 2008, 07:18:59 AM »

Just an FYI on where Tim Miller and TES possible searches stand for missimg Caylee Anthony. I have been in contact with Tim and obviously he would be interested in helping put together a search for Caylee. He believes that he could draw many volunteers together to help in the casuse.

I have seen places where Tony Padilla has stated the family will call. Well let's hope so and what have you been waiting for? Not like there has not been a certain Monkey working behind the scenes to hopefully make this happen.

I have also been in touch with some of the Anthony's people asking then to just have the family call TES and get some help. It is a resource at their disposasal, why wouldn't they wabt it if they are stating to the media that the focus should be on Caylee and not Casey.

If that is what the family wants then the ball is in their court.

All TES wants to do is find a missing girl ,,, they are not looking to investigate anyone.

Anthony family ,,, CALL! TES is waiting.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: August 26, 2008, 07:19:25 AM »

If, Casey's words are true that Cindy is biased - it might be imperative for Cindy to present her grandaughter as white.
With the new information that Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, with Cindy rejecting that idea and offering to help raise Caylee a messy father could get in the way by seeking full custody.
Cindy wanted that baby!  mo
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1443 on: August 26, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »

Does anyone have a direct link to the docs? I searched the earlier threads and it listed a news page. If the link is still there I can't find it. Not a synopsis, but the real docs.

TIA

Good morning all

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: August 26, 2008, 07:23:46 AM »

G'morning Can!

...and thanks for all you do, and your great posts that come straight from the heart.
G'morning back! 
To steal your words, I heart u!

I hearts ya back!!!
!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: August 26, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »

Morning everyone---

I am still weird about this george thing--He tells the wrecker guy his granddaughter is missing before he supposedly even knew?

And some how he had a feeling the car was going to be out of gas enough so to just happen to look at the gage and go ,empty I'll go get my can its in my car..

And I am very worried about that knife...Because For the simple reason Cindy felt it needed to be washed.(Unless george instructed her to wash it and the pants)

Cindy did not remove CAYLEE'S stuff why??If she was so concerned about the car and that everything in it smelled why did she leave CAYLEE's things in the car..
But felt the knife needed to be removed and washed??

I do not like the sound of that..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: August 26, 2008, 07:26:53 AM »

Does anyone have a direct link to the docs? I searched the earlier threads and it listed a news page. If the link is still there I can't find it. Not a synopsis, but the real docs.

TIA

Good morning all

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290847.pdf
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290449.pdf
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: August 26, 2008, 07:27:57 AM »

TIA

Good morning all

Morning Tomm!

They are all ready for download on the front page. First story on the blog.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1448 on: August 26, 2008, 07:28:39 AM »

TIA

Good morning all

MisIt, you are the best!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290847.pdf
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290449.pdf
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: August 26, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »

Just an FYI on where Tim Miller and TES possible searches stand for missimg Caylee Anthony. I have been in contact with Tim and obviously he would be interested in helping put together a search for Caylee. He believes that he could draw many volunteers together to help in the casuse.

I have seen places where Tony Padilla has stated the family will call. Well let's hope so and what have you been waiting for? Not like there has not been a certain Monkey working behind the scenes to hopefully make this happen.

I have also been in touch with some of the Anthony's people asking then to just have the family call TES and get some help. It is a resource at their disposasal, why wouldn't they wabt it if they are stating to the media that the focus should be on Caylee and not Casey.

If that is what the family wants then the ball is in their court.

All TES wants to do is find a missing girl ,,, they are not looking to investigate anyone.

Anthony family ,,, CALL! TES is waiting.
Thanks Red.
Yes, TES is waiting and all but one family, that I've seen, jump at the chance to have this great resource - they want their loved one FOUND!
Unfortunately, I think Caylee is waiting too.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:31 AM »

Morning everyone---

I am still weird about this george thing--He tells the wrecker guy his granddaughter is missing before he supposedly even knew?

And some how he had a feeling the car was going to be out of gas enough so to just happen to look at the gage and go ,empty I'll go get my can its in my car..

And I am very worried about that knife...Because For the simple reason Cindy felt it needed to be washed.(Unless george instructed her to wash it and the pants)

Cindy did not remove CAYLEE'S stuff why??If she was so concerned about the car and that everything in it smelled why did she leave CAYLEE's things in the car..

Right. Because nothing is wiser than driving around with a gas can
in your car.

I am sure he was fully equipped with a chainsaw to cut up a tree that
had fallen across the roadway, as well.

Always be prepared, right?

George = "MacGyver" (just slightly less charming)

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: August 26, 2008, 07:40:25 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.
I am dumbfounded by this family and their antics and all I have been reading and although I have been very quiet lately would like to begin my day by thanking those many Monkeys that contribute to this forum.
Special thanks to Klaas - she continues to impress me in so many ways.
Special thanks to Carpe - his techie smarts and the videos he provides for all of us.
Mrskub and her efforts, digging for and providing information.  Her common sense and expression in ways my lay self can understand.  Her care and concern for a little girl, Caylee.
The Mods and their willingness to provide information and answer questions quickly whenever they can.
Destiny for her skills and for putting her money where her mouth is, and for using that same mouth to bring information back to us.
Joseph for searching.
Hall monitor - sharp wisdom, sharp pencils, sharp wit.
The list goes on . . .
I apologize for not offering more, but I appreciate being a little drop in a huge ocean.
Caylee Marie Anthony -  Your sweetness shines through. God bless.   

T H A N K   Y O U ! 

That's so sweet, can. You have a lot to contribute here. I'm glad you're a part of the group!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: August 26, 2008, 07:41:47 AM »

Had to come back to see if anyone had seen what Tony Padilla had posted on Websleuths....he said.... and I quote...."Cindy will be in touch tomorrow with Mr. Miller at Texas equusearch.".....Ya think... dare we hope?

Thanks Cubbee!  Will be interresting to see if it really happens.

I hope she does, Cindy told me well over a week ago the same thing.

Yeah, well , you know that Cindy....she speaks out both sides of her mouth so to speak....

That's why I posted the dare we to hope part..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: August 26, 2008, 07:45:39 AM »

Morning everyone---

If Cindy is so OCD about washing things, why did they throw away those bags of stuffed animals that they said smelled like smoke? She could have fed her washing obsession by washing those stuffed animals....if that is even what was in those bags...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: August 26, 2008, 07:50:09 AM »

Morning everyone---

Morning Misitx5.
Not sure why Geo. would say his grandaughter was missing.  and if not having seen Caylee for several days would account for that, and gut feel that something was wrong...very wrong.  This was early days before all the "filtering began" - Maybe his use of word missing was very different that day than later, when he was told by Casey she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days - gave her to Zaida etc. 
OR - maybe he was already in alibi mode -  car abandoned, grandaughter missing.
Knife - It's possible that because Casey was living a bit of a vagabond lifestyle around that time - she had take-out meals on the fly, or picnics @ beach or park...
If there was evidence on that knife, washing might not necessarily remove it - according to Dr. Kowalski (sp) a forensics' man, often on NG.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1455 on: August 26, 2008, 07:54:07 AM »

Mornin' Mates...

Had a long night with my Sweet Aunt....was going to post a lot of stuff last night...but...oh well am here today on and off...

*SPECULATION ALERT*

I've noticed that someone is *always* at the Anthony home at all times....only George goes to meetings with Casey...Cindy has to guard the fort...*what if*...(because George was a homocide detective in the past)....due to all the strange behavior of Cindy and George...moving the playhouse...moving pavers....depression on ground near pool....with G'pa's past experience and training in this field....*what if* Caylee is still at the home property...I know wild speculation...but just can't shake it....

Joseph...I admire you so very much...God/Goddess Bless you...keep safe Dear...

Plus Josecph...I was wondering if we put together a list of items that the searchers should have on them...OFF bug spray...wasp/hornet sting kit...snake bite kit...latex gloves...personal hikers first aid kit...gaters that go up to knees...head coverings...cheap disposable camera...fanny packs to carry above items...and we'll add to list...

Joseph...if you profide us with an address, we'll split up the items between us Monkeys...and purchase, and send them to you...to provide to searchers that go with you...

((((((((((((((((((Joseph))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: August 26, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »

- Mrskub - Who doesn't like hugs?  Ty.  hugs ya' back!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: August 26, 2008, 07:57:27 AM »

Morning everyone---

If Cindy is so OCD about washing things, why did they throw away those bags of stuffed animals that they said smelled like smoke? She could have fed her washing obsession by washing those stuffed animals....if that is even what was in those bags...
yes, and send them on to places that could distribute to children that would appreciate them.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: August 26, 2008, 08:00:21 AM »

The shower is terribly ominous.

Yeah Carpe, I thought so too....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: August 26, 2008, 08:04:56 AM »

Well, Lee Anthony is incredibly rude IMO... He has yet to return my call ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.