April 20, 2024, 03:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474240 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1460 on: August 26, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »

Well, if you guys think you are confused now..wait until you read the part concerning this Kiomarie Cruz.  Your eyes will roll around for sure. 

Starts on page 50

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

ok...still reading!! lol

I am no Des..thats for sure...called the # listed as Casey's...don't know why...and someone answered!! I just hung up!!

IDS...gimme the #...I'll call Wink

Tell what I'm calling about/for...I'm behind the curve about 14 pages....the cliff notes version is all I'll need...and the name/#...K?   Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: August 26, 2008, 08:07:45 AM »

Does anyone have a direct link to the docs? I searched the earlier threads and it listed a news page. If the link is still there I can't find it. Not a synopsis, but the real docs.

TIA

Good morning all

There is a link on the FP of Scared Monkeys

Missing Caylee Anthony: 400 Pages of Document Released in Casey Anthony Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/25/missing-caylee-anthony-400-pages-of-document-released-in-casey-anthony-case/
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: August 26, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »

Morning everyone---

I am still weird about this george thing--He tells the wrecker guy his granddaughter is missing before he supposedly even knew?

And some how he had a feeling the car was going to be out of gas enough so to just happen to look at the gage and go ,empty I'll go get my can its in my car..

And I am very worried about that knife...Because For the simple reason Cindy felt it needed to be washed.(Unless george instructed her to wash it and the pants)

Cindy did not remove CAYLEE'S stuff why??If she was so concerned about the car and that everything in it smelled why did she leave CAYLEE's things in the car..
But felt the knife needed to be removed and washed??

I do not like the sound of that..
Morning Misitx5.
Not sure why Geo. would say his grandaughter was missing.  and if not having seen Caylee for several days would account for that, and gut feel that something was wrong...very wrong.  This was early days before all the "filtering began" - Maybe his use of word missing was very different that day than later, when he was told by Casey she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days - gave her to Zaida etc. 
OR - maybe he was already in alibi mode -  car abandoned, grandaughter missing.
Knife - It's possible that because Casey was living a bit of a vagabond lifestyle around that time - she had take-out meals on the fly, or picnics @ beach or park...
If there was evidence on that knife, washing might not necessarily remove it - according to Dr. Kowalski (sp) a forensics' man, often on NG.

Morning I swear it is just to early for me  I know that if the knife had anything on it they can still find it,hopefully..I know I come out with some weird stuff sometimes I just need to clear my head and let everyone else tear it apart..It helps me think straighter.The sooner i stop thinking about the anthony's behavior the better off my brain will be..Thanks for your thoughts it really does help..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: August 26, 2008, 08:37:41 AM »

I'm guessing the dinner knife was a dull knife, not like a steak knife. She probably had it in the car to better cut the pizza. It probably came from Cindy's house and was part of her utensil set. When Cindy found it, she took it in the house and washed it to return it to the set. I also think that Casey may have been "living" in the car, so to speak. That's probably why there were clothes and belts etc. in the back. She couldn't go home, she showered at Jesse's house, she flopped between friends homes. I'll bet there were nights she probably even slept in the car.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: August 26, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »

BTW ... we have lined up Tim Miller for Dana's show on Wednesday at 9pm ... save the date and tune in.

Its about time some one start talking about searching for little Caylee
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: August 26, 2008, 08:39:32 AM »

Reading Psycho Casey's statements again and it still bothers me that when she speaks of the places that Caylee LIKED and thing Caylee LIKED to do, she always speaks of Caylee in the past tense....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: August 26, 2008, 08:42:22 AM »

BTW ... we have lined up Tim Miller for Dana's show on Wednesday at 9pm ... save the date and tune in.

Thanks Red,I was thinking the other day about how when Kaitlin Aydell was missing, the words were barely out of my mouth to her mother about TES than she was asking me to call them for her to speak to them....not one seconds hesitation! She wanted her baby found no matter who she had to call, or what she had to do.I just am not seeing that here and IMO it does not bode well for sweet little Caylee....
IMO Caylee is probably looking down on us with two sweet babysitters...Natalee and Kaitlin...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: August 26, 2008, 08:46:03 AM »

Yay RED!!!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »

Mornin' Mates...

Had a long night with my Sweet Aunt....was going to post a lot of stuff last night...but...oh well am here today on and off...

*SPECULATION ALERT*

I've noticed that someone is *always* at the Anthony home at all times....only George goes to meetings with Casey...Cindy has to guard the fort...*what if*...(because George was a homocide detective in the past)....due to all the strange behavior of Cindy and George...moving the playhouse...moving pavers....depression on ground near pool....with G'pa's past experience and training in this field....*what if* Caylee is still at the home property...I know wild speculation...but just can't shake it....

Joseph...I admire you so very much...God/Goddess Bless you...keep safe Dear...

Plus Josecph...I was wondering if we put together a list of items that the searchers should have on them...OFF bug spray...wasp/hornet sting kit...snake bite kit...latex gloves...personal hikers first aid kit...gaters that go up to knees...head coverings...cheap disposable camera...fanny packs to carry above items...and we'll add to list...

Joseph...if you profide us with an address, we'll split up the items between us Monkeys...and purchase, and send them to you...to provide to searchers that go with you...

((((((((((((((((((Joseph))))))))))))))))

Destiny

Good Morning...Destiny...What a great idea about supplies for the searchers.

Mrskub...Interesting thoughts that Casey may have been living out of her car.

Keep up the great work, everyone!

Hopefully today we will get some answers as to where little Caylee is.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:40 AM »

Reading Psycho Casey's statements again and it still bothers me that when she speaks of the places that Caylee LIKED and thing Caylee LIKED to do, she always speaks of Caylee in the past tense....

I noticed that too, cubbee. It jumps right out at you. I'm sure the detectives picked up on it as well.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: August 26, 2008, 08:51:20 AM »

I noticed that too, cubbee. It jumps right out at you. I'm sure the detectives picked up on it as well.

I am sure they did too....Hell, I am just a monkey and it slapped me right in the face!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: August 26, 2008, 08:55:52 AM »

I am sure they did too....Hell, I am just a monkey and it slapped me right in the face!

It gave me shivers when the detective asked Casey if Caylee was in "a better place".

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: August 26, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »

Ryan's interview was on July 30th--Ryan talks about going to the jail to try and get info out of casey and says he will keep the detective in the loop..

July 31 Casey asks for only family visitors...

Coincidence if not was she tipped off?

4:43 PM EDT, July 31, 2008

Casey Anthony has requested that no one outside of her immediate family be allowed to visit her at the Orange County Jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-073108,0,148559.story
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: August 26, 2008, 09:04:34 AM »

Morning everyone---

I am still weird about this george thing--He tells the wrecker guy his granddaughter is missing before he supposedly even knew?

And some how he had a feeling the car was going to be out of gas enough so to just happen to look at the gage and go ,empty I'll go get my can its in my car..

And I am very worried about that knife...Because For the simple reason Cindy felt it needed to be washed.(Unless george instructed her to wash it and the pants)

Cindy did not remove CAYLEE'S stuff why??If she was so concerned about the car and that everything in it smelled why did she leave CAYLEE's things in the car..
But felt the knife needed to be removed and washed??

I do not like the sound of that..
Morning Misitx5.
Not sure why Geo. would say his grandaughter was missing.  and if not having seen Caylee for several days would account for that, and gut feel that something was wrong...very wrong.  This was early days before all the "filtering began" - Maybe his use of word missing was very different that day than later, when he was told by Casey she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days - gave her to Zaida etc. 
OR - maybe he was already in alibi mode -  car abandoned, grandaughter missing.
Knife - It's possible that because Casey was living a bit of a vagabond lifestyle around that time - she had take-out meals on the fly, or picnics @ beach or park...
If there was evidence on that knife, washing might not necessarily remove it - according to Dr. Kowalski (sp) a forensics' man, often on NG.

Morning I swear it is just to early for me  I know that if the knife had anything on it they can still find it,hopefully..I know I come out with some weird stuff sometimes I just need to clear my head and let everyone else tear it apart..It helps me think straighter.The sooner i stop thinking about the anthony's behavior the better off my brain will be..Thanks for your thoughts it really does help..
Not to worry...I've had many suspicions and still do that I haven't posted.
It's almost impossible not to think about the Anthony's behavior when so much of it seems odd. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »

I agree, a big slip on chronic liar Casey's part - she is playing with the big boys now...and she's not that smart.  Hopefully it will be her undoing! 
For 22 years it seems her relationships were short lived - and these folks probably didn't call her very often on her lies - just dropped her from their lives.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1475 on: August 26, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »

So,

If you read his police statement...

and then listen to what happens in  911 phone call #2

The two items do not match up.

Yep Carpe....nothing adds up...cause Cindy and George are just as much a part of this mess....as Casey is....and they know Calylee is dead....they are all very good at lying...have been their whole lives....moo...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: August 26, 2008, 09:21:57 AM »

I'm guessing the dinner knife was a dull knife, not like a steak knife. She probably had it in the car to better cut the pizza. It probably came from Cindy's house and was part of her utensil set. When Cindy found it, she took it in the house and washed it to return it to the set. I also think that Casey may have been "living" in the car, so to speak. That's probably why there were clothes and belts etc. in the back. She couldn't go home, she showered at Jesse's house, she flopped between friends homes. I'll bet there were nights she probably even slept in the car.
If the *knife* was one of a set, how do you think they isolated the knife they took as possible evidence?  tia
Yep,she flopped any place, any where, anywhere but home.  What a mooch!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: August 26, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »

Geeez I fell asleep at my desk last night.  Haven't slept well in days.  I swore I would not let myself get so obsessed with another missing persons case after Natalee.  Well here I am.  I can't help it.

Anyhow I have to be on a job-site all day and was wondering if someone could look something up for me today?  I was searching for this l;ast night when I fell asleep.

How long before a blowfly egg turns into a maggot?

How long before a maggot morphs into the next stage or does it?

How long does a maggot live?

Reason for my question?  If George says there was no odor in the car on June 24th when he got the gas cans out of the trunk and the car was left abandoned on the Amscot parking lot on June 27th at the latest and car was picked up by George and Cindy on July 15th when the odor was very evident.

So we know that nothing was placed in the car between June 27th and July 15th.  So when was something placed in the car and later removed?

I do know that a dead body starts decaying immediately and odor is evident anytime after 24 hrs. depending on weather conditions and the body starts breaking down.

This is just too gross to talk about this early in the morning and especially if it involves a precious child such as Caylee.

I do believe that if we can break this fornsic science down about maggots and timeline of their development if will give us an idea of not so much TOD but when a body may have been in the trunk.

JMO but I think wqe will learn that time would have been between the 24th of June and the 27th.

Hope that made sense.

BBL this eveining and will start from this page and look for your response.

Thank you

Destiny great idea about the items for searchers.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: August 26, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

This is of course if you believe George's gas can story of June 24th which I don't.  JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: August 26, 2008, 09:35:01 AM »

More from Padilla on WS

Q: Does the current information coming out have any effect on your, or your Uncles optimism in bring Caylee home, safe?
A: It did have some impact on Leonard. I don't know if he is tired or just losing faith.

Q: Why would they release this information ? This seems very strange.
I've only gotten through the interviews with Casey and so far I haven't seen anything I wasn't expecting. For some reason it stood out that the detective told Casey that Ricardo Morales was at the station and telling them a completely different story and when she was asked if Caylee was taken without permission, it appears that she hesitates and say's that the last time she saw Caylee was with that person.
If Casey was truly a sociopath, would she really care and be so distressed that her mother would never forgive her for losing Caylee ?
A: I have no idea why they released the info. It is strange. The MOrales character is interesting. At this point I don't know what Casey cares ar doesn't care about.

Q: Do you know anything about Casey's early mystery visitor in jail... Patrick Bourgeios (sp?) and the other guy he mentioned.. Mike Walker?
A: No we don't!

Q: It is clear from reading the released papers that everyone and anyone that has had contact with Casey knows her to be a liar. Why would your uncle believe that this is the one time she would be truthful when stating that she gave her child to someone? Has he given up on the Zenaida theory?
A: Remember something here that is very important. Leonard is searching for information good or bad to get to the bottom of this massive web. Think clearly and listen to what he says and you will gain clues into his thoughts and his thinking process. Some on here have figured him out but you have to really pay attention.

Q: Right - but the evidence doesn't point to anyone else but Casey Anthony as having the means, motive and opportunity. Shouldn't your uncle be focusing on that angle and let LE investigate the other "cast of characters" given their vast resources? Just seems like he could be wasting more time and money chasing the wrong boogie man.
A: I think he has a pretty good idea of what "boogie man" to focus on. I love how you put this though. I am pasting this and sending it to Rob to show Leonard right now.

Q: I have a question that I haven't seen or maybe I missed it so bear with me. Was it ever considered for Mr. Baez to "hire" Leonard in order to give him the information he needed to locate Caylee? I ask this because privilege applies to work product and anyone working for Mr. Baez confidentiality applies.
A: Yes but Jose wants no part of it.

Q: These people have been searching for weeks..........they are the ones who found the articles of clothing and the makeup. Contact him. He needs the help.
cayleesearch@josephsjordan.com
A: Okay! It's really hard for us and the Anthony's to help search for anything. Look how much heat they took tonight because they looked around in their backyard. If they find something nobody will take it serious. They will jsut say you are protecting your daughter and consider it prejudice. They need help here on the searches. We were told to stay out of those.

Q: Another question...................according to document 1 page 28 (copy of Casey's my space page) it said her favorite book was American Psycho.........I have never read that book, but do you think there could be any hints in that book as to what happened to Caylee?
A: This needs investigating.

Yep.  He's beginning to see the light...it's there between the lines.  Hey Padilla...it's true you guys tried to help here but all you are going to get is a slap in the face.  Come on!  Give it up and put her back in jail.  I tried too, to give all of them the benefit of the doubt.  I had to eat my words and they didn't taste so good. Here, have some pepto bismol...you 're gonna need it.

Morning Monkeys...catching up with lots of questions...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.