April 25, 2024, 12:48:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474748 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: August 26, 2008, 09:35:37 AM »

Something that bothers me is that some of the things  LE went to retrieve
under search warrant, were after the fact.  The duffle bags in the car containing Casey's clothing Cindy washed, the knife, etc. were all dependent on Cindy being honest and providing the right ones and not substitute ones that only she would know, were not in the vehicle when Geo brought it back from impound.
Just the same, I think LE will succeed!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: August 26, 2008, 09:36:43 AM »

Had to come back to see if anyone had seen what Tony Padilla had posted on Websleuths....he said.... and I quote...."Cindy will be in touch tomorrow with Mr. Miller at Texas equusearch.".....Ya think... dare we hope?

I'll believe it when Tim says it. 

Hope you get to feeling better .

Invision how was your first day at the new job?  Hope it went good for you.

Mornin monkeys!  Thanks for asking Snoopy ..... first day was ok ..... only PT at the YMCA .... how hard can that be     LOL

I totally agree on the maggot/blowfly theory!  (I am a forensic files junkie!)  Here is also a great article on them  http://news.ufl.edu/2007/07/26/maggot/ for anyone interested.  I have never known blowflys to come off an old pizza!  Hhhhuummmm I wonder if the WFTV guys encountered maggots during their pizza experiment ..... doubt it! 

Destiny .... great idea on sending stuff to Joseph Jordan!  Count me in! 

LOL  I have to run today and pick up a new laptop for my daughter for cyber school.  I can see that as long as Caylee remains missing, I am going to have trouble handing over mine to her!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1482 on: August 26, 2008, 09:42:00 AM »

THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS NON-EXISTENT OFFICE INTERVIEW

Here's one nice fat bullet hole already blasted into Casey's insanity plea

Good work guys!

#847.107p

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1483 on: August 26, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »

BTW ... we have lined up Tim Miller for Dana's show on Wednesday at 9pm ... save the date and tune in.

Its about time some one start talking about searching for little Caylee

TY RED...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: August 26, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »

Most species of blowflies studied thus far are anautogenous; a female requires a substantial amount of protein to develop mature eggs within her ovaries (about 800 µg per pair of ovaries in Phormia regina). The current theory is that females visit carrion both for protein and egg laying, but this remains to be proven. Blow-fly eggs,usually yellowish or white in color, are approximately 1.5 mm x 0.4 mm, and, when laid, look like rice balls. While the female blow-fly typically lays 150-200 eggs per batch, she is usually iteroparous, laying around 2,000 eggs during the course of her life. The sex ratio of blowfly eggs is usually 50:50, but one interesting exception is currently documented in the literature. Females from two species of the genus Chrysomya (C. rufifacies and C. albiceps) are either arrhenogenic (laying only male offspring) or thelygenic (laying only female offspring).

Hatching from an egg to the first larval stage takes about 8 hours to one day. Larvae have three stages of development (called instars); each stage is separated by a molting event.The instars are separable by examining the posterior spiracles, or openings to the breathing system [2]. The larvae use proteolytic enzymes in their excreta (as well as mechanical grinding by mouth hooks) to break down proteins on the livestock or corpse they are feeding on. Blowflies are poikilothermic, which is to say that the rate at which they grow and develop is highly dependent on temperature and species. Under room temperature (about 30 degrees Celsius) the black blowfly Phormia regina can go from egg to pupa in 150-266 hours (6 to 11 days). When the third stage is complete the pupa will leave the corpse and burrow into the ground, emerging as an adult 7 to 14 days later.

[edit] Food Sources
Adult blow-flies are occasional pollinators, being attracted to flowers with a strong odor resembling rotting meat, such as the American pawpaw or Dead Horse Arum. There is little doubt that these flies utilize nectar as a source of carbohydrates to fuel flight, but just how and when this happens is unknown. One study has been done to prove that the visual stimulus a blow-fly receives from its compound eyes is what is responsible for causing its legs to retract from their flight position and allow it to land on any surface. [5]

Larvae of most species are scavengers of carrion and dung and most likely constitute the majority of the maggots found in such material, although it is not uncommon for them to be found in close associate with other dipterous larvae from the families Sarcophagidae, Muscidae, and many other acalyptrate muscoid flies.

[edit] Diversity
Worldwide, there are 1100 known species of blowflies, with 228 species in the Neotropics, and a large number of species in Africa and Southern Europe. The most common area to find Calliphoridae species are in the countries of India, Japan, Central America, and Southern United States.

The typical habitat for blow-flies are temperate to tropical areas that provide a layer of loose, damp soil and litter where larvae may thrive and pupate.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1485 on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:47 AM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: August 26, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »

THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS NON-EXISTENT OFFICE INTERVIEW

Here's one nice fat bullet hole already blasted into Casey's insanity plea

Good work guys!

#847.107p

AND ..... Carpe  ..... IF she is telling the truth (a-hem) and she kept the obit on the puter then LE already know who da daddy!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: August 26, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »

This is of course if you believe George's gas can story of June 24th which I don't.  JMO

GEORGE LIES: PROVEN WITH THREE MAJOR STRIKES

Casey gave us vague & different answers turned into Casey gave us GOOD ANSWERS
and stayed in touch. (Police report to Craig Rivera interview)

George sat on the gas can story for over a month. (even blamed a neighbor)

George said Casey wrote and sent a letter to Baez. (Baez says it never happened -
even used the word ABSURD)

Everything George says, has to be looked at under a 50x microscope setting.

He blew it.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: August 26, 2008, 09:56:32 AM »

I'm guessing the dinner knife was a dull knife, not like a steak knife. She probably had it in the car to better cut the pizza. It probably came from Cindy's house and was part of her utensil set. When Cindy found it, she took it in the house and washed it to return it to the set. I also think that Casey may have been "living" in the car, so to speak. That's probably why there were clothes and belts etc. in the back. She couldn't go home, she showered at Jesse's house, she flopped between friends homes. I'll bet there were nights she probably even slept in the car.
If the *knife* was one of a set, how do you think they isolated the knife they took as possible evidence?  tia
Yep,she flopped any place, any where, anywhere but home.  What a mooch!

I don't. I think it was a random choice from a drawer. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1489 on: August 26, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »

Most species of blowflies studied thus far are anautogenous; a female requires a substantial amount of protein to develop mature eggs within her ovaries (about 800 µg per pair of ovaries in Phormia regina). The current theory is that females visit carrion both for protein and egg laying, but this remains to be proven. Blow-fly eggs,usually yellowish or white in color, are approximately 1.5 mm x 0.4 mm, and, when laid, look like rice balls. While the female blow-fly typically lays 150-200 eggs per batch, she is usually iteroparous, laying around 2,000 eggs during the course of her life. The sex ratio of blowfly eggs is usually 50:50, but one interesting exception is currently documented in the literature. Females from two species of the genus Chrysomya (C. rufifacies and C. albiceps) are either arrhenogenic (laying only male offspring) or thelygenic (laying only female offspring).

Hatching from an egg to the first larval stage takes about 8 hours to one day. Larvae have three stages of development (called instars); each stage is separated by a molting event.The instars are separable by examining the posterior spiracles, or openings to the breathing system [2]. The larvae use proteolytic enzymes in their excreta (as well as mechanical grinding by mouth hooks) to break down proteins on the livestock or corpse they are feeding on. Blowflies are poikilothermic, which is to say that the rate at which they grow and develop is highly dependent on temperature and species. Under room temperature (about 30 degrees Celsius) the black blowfly Phormia regina can go from egg to pupa in 150-266 hours (6 to 11 days). When the third stage is complete the pupa will leave the corpse and burrow into the ground, emerging as an adult 7 to 14 days later.

[edit] Food Sources
Adult blow-flies are occasional pollinators, being attracted to flowers with a strong odor resembling rotting meat, such as the American pawpaw or Dead Horse Arum. There is little doubt that these flies utilize nectar as a source of carbohydrates to fuel flight, but just how and when this happens is unknown. One study has been done to prove that the visual stimulus a blow-fly receives from its compound eyes is what is responsible for causing its legs to retract from their flight position and allow it to land on any surface. [5]

Larvae of most species are scavengers of carrion and dung and most likely constitute the majority of the maggots found in such material, although it is not uncommon for them to be found in close associate with other dipterous larvae from the families Sarcophagidae, Muscidae, and many other acalyptrate muscoid flies.

[edit] Diversity
Worldwide, there are 1100 known species of blowflies, with 228 species in the Neotropics, and a large number of species in Africa and Southern Europe. The most common area to find Calliphoridae species are in the countries of India, Japan, Central America, and Southern United States.

The typical habitat for blow-flies are temperate to tropical areas that provide a layer of loose, damp soil and litter where larvae may thrive and pupate.

Thank You Jazz!!!

Great info to have on hand...Welcome to the Cage...do you mind if I call you Jazz?

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:08 AM »

Geeez I fell asleep at my desk last night.  Haven't slept well in days.  I swore I would not let myself get so obsessed with another missing persons case after Natalee.  Well here I am.  I can't help it.

Anyhow I have to be on a job-site all day and was wondering if someone could look something up for me today?  I was searching for this l;ast night when I fell asleep.

How long before a blowfly egg turns into a maggot?

How long before a maggot morphs into the next stage or does it?

How long does a maggot live?

Reason for my question?  If George says there was no odor in the car on June 24th when he got the gas cans out of the trunk and the car was left abandoned on the Amscot parking lot on June 27th at the latest and car was picked up by George and Cindy on July 15th when the odor was very evident.

So we know that nothing was placed in the car between June 27th and July 15th.  So when was something placed in the car and later removed?

I do know that a dead body starts decaying immediately and odor is evident anytime after 24 hrs. depending on weather conditions and the body starts breaking down.

This is just too gross to talk about this early in the morning and especially if it involves a precious child such as Caylee.

I do believe that if we can break this fornsic science down about maggots and timeline of their development if will give us an idea of not so much TOD but when a body may have been in the trunk.

JMO but I think wqe will learn that time would have been between the 24th of June and the 27th.

Hope that made sense.

BBL this eveining and will start from this page and look for your response.

Thank you

Destiny great idea about the items for searchers.

Here ya go snoopy

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/life_cycle.htm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: August 26, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »

[edit] Food Sources

[edit] Diversity

Thank You Jazz!!!

Great info to have on hand...Welcome to the Cage...do you mind if I call you Jazz?

Des

Thanks for the welcome! Jazz is just fine
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: August 26, 2008, 10:00:35 AM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

I'm barely even awake after the last few days - this is wearing me OUT.

George picks up the car at the impound and DRIVES IT HOME. He doesn't smell anything?

this is completely ridiculous.

CINDY SMELLS IT AND CALLS THE POLICE AND TELLS THEM THEY HAVE THE CAR BACK AND THE CAR SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY.

So, unless hie nose is broken - how could he not smell it?

and if even if he didn't - HE SURE KNEW RIGHT THEN - THAT'S WHAT GOT THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE.

>> I can come to no other conclusion other than he is involved somehow.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: August 26, 2008, 10:00:48 AM »

Mrskub - Oh, o.k.  - so it may not be the actual knife from the car.  So that could mean they are not testing for blood, but rather markings the knife would make?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: August 26, 2008, 10:01:09 AM »

Had to come back to see if anyone had seen what Tony Padilla had posted on Websleuths....he said.... and I quote...."Cindy will be in touch tomorrow with Mr. Miller at Texas equusearch.".....Ya think... dare we hope?

I'll believe it when Tim says it. 

Hope you get to feeling better .

Invision how was your first day at the new job?  Hope it went good for you.

Mornin monkeys!  Thanks for asking Snoopy ..... first day was ok ..... only PT at the YMCA .... how hard can that be     LOL

I totally agree on the maggot/blowfly theory!  (I am a forensic files junkie!)  Here is also a great article on them  http://news.ufl.edu/2007/07/26/maggot/ for anyone interested.  I have never known blowflys to come off an old pizza!  Hhhhuummmm I wonder if the WFTV guys encountered maggots during their pizza experiment ..... doubt it! 

Destiny .... great idea on sending stuff to Joseph Jordan!  Count me in! 

LOL  I have to run today and pick up a new laptop for my daughter for cyber school.  I can see that as long as Caylee remains missing, I am going to have trouble handing over mine to her!

FTV experiment reported back with no maggot activity under any circumstances.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: August 26, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

George picks up the car at the impound and DRIVES IT HOME. He doesn't smell anything?

CINDY SMELLS IT AND CALLS THE POLICE AND TELLS THEM THEY HAVE THE CAR BACK AND THE CAR SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY.

and if even if he didn't - HE SURE KNEW RIGHT THEN - THAT'S WHAT GOT THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE.

The man cannot be that stupid. I don't care how much he looks like Corky!

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: August 26, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »

Those Anthony's are not always on the same page, are they Rob!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 26, 2008, 10:06:48 AM »

The man cannot be that stupid. I don't care how much he looks like Corky!

riggght - he makes Corky look off the charts insane brilliant.

I want to see his nuts in a vice - I'll be real happy then.

I can't believe this guy is NOT the target of some charges here - it's impossible for me to believe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: August 26, 2008, 10:08:40 AM »

Mrskub - Oh, o.k.  - so it may not be the actual knife from the car.  So that could mean they are not testing for blood, but rather markings the knife would make?

Not exactly. My thoughts are that Cindy willfully destroyed much of the evidence and gave LE what she wanted them to have, ie a pair of washed pants, a washed fork, etc. Remember, Cindy and George did their own search before the detectives got there, going so far as to move the very heavy playhouse. What does that say in itself? What if there was additional evidence that LE never got? I would bet my bippy there was some. Cindy spins this to make it sound like LE wasn't interested in any evidence and she had to practically beg them to take it. I don't see it that way. In all honesty, if I had taken clothing from a car that smelled that bad and in the midst of a missing child, I would have thrown the dam things out, not washed them. But, I guess if they were thrown out, they could have been recovered from the trash, right? See what I mean?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: August 26, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »

He might very well be the target of some charges Rob and we just don't know it. 
Maybe they want the big fish first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.