April 26, 2024, 01:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474852 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: August 26, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

I'm barely even awake after the last few days - this is wearing me OUT.

George picks up the car at the impound and DRIVES IT HOME. He doesn't smell anything?

this is completely ridiculous.

CINDY SMELLS IT AND CALLS THE POLICE AND TELLS THEM THEY HAVE THE CAR BACK AND THE CAR SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY.

So, unless hie nose is broken - how could he not smell it?

and if even if he didn't - HE SURE KNEW RIGHT THEN - THAT'S WHAT GOT THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE.

>> I can come to no other conclusion other than he is involved somehow.

The man cannot be that stupid. I don't care how much he looks like Corky!

riggght - he makes Corky look off the charts insane brilliant.

I want to see his nuts in a vice - I'll be real happy then.

I can't believe this guy is NOT the target of some charges here - it's impossible for me to believe.

Hang on to your vice grip, Rob. Stuff is coming down the pike.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: August 26, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »

Mrskub - Oh, o.k.  - so it may not be the actual knife from the car.  So that could mean they are not testing for blood, but rather markings the knife would make?

Not exactly. My thoughts are that Cindy willfully destroyed much of the evidence and gave LE what she wanted them to have, ie a pair of washed pants, a washed fork, etc. Remember, Cindy and George did their own search before the detectives got there, going so far as to move the very heavy playhouse. What does that say in itself? What if there was additional evidence that LE never got? I would bet my bippy there was some. Cindy spins this to make it sound like LE wasn't interested in any evidence and she had to practically beg them to take it. I don't see it that way. In all honesty, if I had taken clothing from a car that smelled that bad and in the midst of a missing child, I would have thrown the dam things out, not washed them. But, I guess if they were thrown out, they could have been recovered from the trash, right? See what I mean?
Agree with all - and I sure do see what you mean...I sure do!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1502 on: August 26, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »

I think I know why the Anthony's do not want TES involved - and this is just a guess..

but TES will start at the Anthony house and that's not going to end up to good for them.

TES could be denied access, but that will just look even more horrible.

but in light of the 400 page doc release - how could TES start anywhere but the house.

and that area that looks like "disturbed ground"?

all searches need a starting point and you go from there -

the search may start and end there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: August 26, 2008, 10:14:06 AM »

casey says Zenaida started babysitting CAYLEE April 2006...

But in all other calls and stuff she said Zenaida has been babysitting for
 1 1/2-2 years..

IF started babysitting in April it would have been OVER 2 years not under...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: August 26, 2008, 10:15:05 AM »

Need your prayers Monkeys...
heading out to fight my own battle.

My little Monkey's sperm donor...for lack of better word..showed up after 6 1/2 years...and is suing me for partial custody.

No way I can let that happen!! Say a prayer..mediation is today. We have an unpredictable judge..so I am hoping I can work things out today before we go to court on the 8th of Sept.

I need Monkey prayers!! My hands are shaking like a leaf!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: August 26, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

Destiny... I just got some hot information. The dumpster company at the Amscot parking lot's phone number is 293-8000 (it didn't have an area code... but Orlando is either 407 or 321). This is direct to the dumpster company, not through Amscot.

Do your thing, babe!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: August 26, 2008, 10:20:28 AM »

My little Monkey's sperm donor...for lack of better word..showed up after 6 1/2 years...and is suing me for partial custody.

No way I can let that happen!! Say a prayer..mediation is today. We have an unpredictable judge..so I am hoping I can work things out today before we go to court on the 8th of Sept.

Oh Dear Lord. Is he nuts? No way is a judge going to do that after an absence of 6+ years. I'll say a prayer for you dear. I've been there.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1507 on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:06 AM »

Any ideas as to why the judge is allowing so much released? I don't think I have ever seen jailhouse calls released and so many statements released.

Shell, from what I read, these are considered public documents in Florida and the Orlando Sentinel obtained them through a public records request. Not everything has been released but I'm not sure why or how what is released is determined.

Because...the LE is putting *pressure* on the *perps*  and notice I said perps...the judge is working with them...using the *freedon of information act* to back his ruling....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: August 26, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »

GOOD LUCK!POSITIVE VIBES! AND PRAYERS!

I also believe in Karma you are doing good to help find CAYLEE which means good things are coming your way!! Stay positive!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: August 26, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »

Morning everyone---

I am still weird about this george thing--He tells the wrecker guy his granddaughter is missing before he supposedly even knew?

And some how he had a feeling the car was going to be out of gas enough so to just happen to look at the gage and go ,empty I'll go get my can its in my car..

And I am very worried about that knife...Because For the simple reason Cindy felt it needed to be washed.(Unless george instructed her to wash it and the pants)

Cindy did not remove CAYLEE'S stuff why??If she was so concerned about the car and that everything in it smelled why did she leave CAYLEE's things in the car..
But felt the knife needed to be removed and washed??

I do not like the sound of that..

If Cindy is so OCD about washing things, why did they throw away those bags of stuffed animals that they said smelled like smoke? She could have fed her washing obsession by washing those stuffed animals....if that is even what was in those bags...

Cubbee....IMOO...*some* of those stuffed animals...the ones that George claimed were *used and old and dirty*...might in fact be some of Caylee's toys...with DNA....that the Anthony Family would *not* want to be known of....

I can't even imagine that PPL would send used dirty toys to express their Sympathy to any Family in this type of situation....hope the LE got those bags out of the garbage....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: August 26, 2008, 10:29:18 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

(snipped)

The documents include interviews with Anthony's friends, who depict her as a caring mother and are shocked by the disappearance. Yet the same friends say Anthony lied and stole. Writings on MySpace show a family in turmoil. Detectives seeking the truth questioned Anthony but got little in response. Among the investigators' findings:

*Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, posted a lengthy message on the social-networking site MySpace on July 3 -- nearly two weeks before Caylee was reported missing -- "This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love . . . Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her . . . "

*A posting titled "diary of days" that appeared on Casey Anthony's MySpace page July 7 stated: " . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . " Anthony posted the message while she was apparently watching American Psycho, a horror movie about a New York executive who is also a serial killer.

*Anthony's ex-fianc� Jesse Grund discovered she had deleted more than 200 photos of her and her with Caylee that were online.

*Childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz said that during Casey Anthony's pregnancy, she wanted to put the baby up for adoption. Cruz told Anthony she would be interested in adopting the unborn child because she couldn't have children herself. Cruz said she thought Anthony was bipolar. At times, Anthony would ask her something one day, and then would not remember later that she asked the question.

*Longtime friend Ryan Pasley got a call from Cindy Anthony earlier this summer. He said she warned him against talking to Casey because "she's been lying about a lot of stuff and . . . stole money from her and her grandmother." Cindy Anthony called her daughter a "sociopath." When asked what would make Casey Anthony open up to detectives, Pasley replied, "the fear of God."

*Ricardo Morales said when he dated Anthony, she often brought Caylee to his home. All three slept in the same bed. "I feel like the person we're talking about now and the person I knew before are two different people," he said.

*Anthony Lazzaro, Anthony's most recent boyfriend whom she met online, said she was a loving and caring mother. Though he said Anthony "pretty much shacked up here," he saw Caylee only a few times. Anthony would tell Lazzaro that Caylee was at Walt Disney World or the beach and repeatedly would say they stayed an extra day. He felt "weird" about that. He described Anthony as being "a perfect girlfriend." While she stayed with him, Anthony did his laundry, cleaned and cooked.

*On July 2 or July 3, Anthony got a tattoo of "Bella Vita," which means "Beautiful Life," on her shoulder. On July 15, she went back to the tattoo parlor and made an appointment for herself and a friend for July 19.

*Simon Birch, a manager at the wrecker yard where Anthony's vehicle was towed June 30, noticed the odor from her vehicle. When Anthony's father, George Anthony, picked up the car July 15, the manager said the vehicle smelled like another once stored on the lot -- in which a man had committed suicide.

*Anthony's friend Amy Huizenga said Anthony "is someone who starts believing her lies." She said Anthony brought Caylee to a few adult parties held at night, which Huizenga didn't like. When questioned by detectives, Huizenga said, "I think something accidentally happened . . . Casey freaked out. I don't know how she solved that problem. But then created this story in her head . . . "

*On July 16, the day Anthony was arrested, detectives pressed her for truthful answers. A detective asked, " . . . Unless we start getting the truth, we're going to announce two possibilities with Caylee. Either you gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom. Or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it . . . Either way, right now it's not a very pretty picture to be painting."

The detective continued, "Everything you've told us is a lie. Every single thing."

Anthony replied, "No it isn't."

Near the end of the interview, Anthony admitted she should have notified authorities sooner.

"I didn't want to involve a bunch of people that maybe didn't know the situation. The biggest mistake was not calling you guys right off the bat. . . . But the worse [sic] is I've done this to my daughter by allowing her to still be with a baby sitter."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: August 26, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »

Oh Dear Lord. Is he nuts? No way is a judge going to do that after an absence of 6+ years. I'll say a prayer for you dear. I've been there.

thanks Sweetie...heading out now.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: August 26, 2008, 10:34:43 AM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

George picks up the car at the impound and DRIVES IT HOME. He doesn't smell anything?

CINDY SMELLS IT AND CALLS THE POLICE AND TELLS THEM THEY HAVE THE CAR BACK AND THE CAR SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY.

and if even if he didn't - HE SURE KNEW RIGHT THEN - THAT'S WHAT GOT THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE.

Morning,
The part I have highlighted in Red is what I caught......I either read it or heard it, that Casey left the car because it DIDN'T HAVE ANY GAS......WELL, how can you drive a car with no gas George?????? Did the tow people put gas in it???? Highly doubtful.....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: August 26, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »

Two things stood out to me:
(1) Cindy, in police report, making statement: "smells like a dead body" when acknowledging picking up impounded car.  (Cindy may still have been in the tit-for-tat mode with Casey - having Casey arrested for stealing the car, finding the car, etc.. Cindy did not realize at the time that her initial observation as to smell may have been a bullseye in terms of truth.)
(2) Has this Hopkins guy been found / interviewed yet? (Casey mentions him as being the liason between her and the fictitious babysitter)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: August 26, 2008, 10:37:44 AM »

Morning,
The part I have highlighted in Red is what I caught......I either read it or heard it, that Casey left the car because it DIDN'T HAVE ANY GAS......WELL, how can you drive a car with no gas George?????? Did the tow people put gas in it???? Highly doubtful.....

He brought gas cans with him, redquartz. Weird, huh?

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: August 26, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

Morning,

Ya, very weird....How did he know the tank was empty?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: August 26, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »

Mrskub - Oh, o.k.  - so it may not be the actual knife from the car.  So that could mean they are not testing for blood, but rather markings the knife would make?

Not exactly. My thoughts are that Cindy willfully destroyed much of the evidence and gave LE what she wanted them to have, ie a pair of washed pants, a washed fork, etc. Remember, Cindy and George did their own search before the detectives got there, going so far as to move the very heavy playhouse. What does that say in itself? What if there was additional evidence that LE never got? I would bet my bippy there was some. Cindy spins this to make it sound like LE wasn't interested in any evidence and she had to practically beg them to take it. I don't see it that way. In all honesty, if I had taken clothing from a car that smelled that bad and in the midst of a missing child, I would have thrown the dam things out, not washed them. But, I guess if they were thrown out, they could have been recovered from the trash, right? See what I mean?

Mrs.Kubb...Cindy and George are...awful..lying sacks-o-shit.......JMOO Des

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: August 26, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »

Morning,

Ya, very weird....How did he know the tank was empty?

Possible scenario:
Detective: Your car has been located at Amscot. We suggest you call them..
Amscot: Yes, we have your car. We suggest you bring keys and gas as we do not know circumstances surrounding picking up your car. Parked in Tow-away zone, Abandoned on side of road, etc..
Anthony: OK. Thank You. I will be down with both.

Just a possibility...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: August 26, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »

Des, did you get the info in post 1505?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: August 26, 2008, 10:53:40 AM »

Destiny, did you see in the report of the car contents, the blue plastic box???????   Mrskrub- in my prayers- Cubee- hope youre feeling better -

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.