April 19, 2024, 05:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474149 times)
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: August 26, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »

"Destiny .... great idea on sending stuff to Joseph Jordan!"

I'd be happy to give a donation.  Just let us know who and how. BF
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: August 26, 2008, 11:00:01 AM »

Need your prayers Monkeys...
heading out to fight my own battle.

My little Monkey's sperm donor...for lack of better word..showed up after 6 1/2 years...and is suing me for partial custody.

No way I can let that happen!! Say a prayer..mediation is today. We have an unpredictable judge..so I am hoping I can work things out today before we go to court on the 8th of Sept.

I need Monkey prayers!! My hands are shaking like a leaf!!

Prayers for you and the little one.  Please let us know how it goes with the judge.  BF
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1522 on: August 26, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »

Why did George bring his own gas cans and then claim they had been stolen?  Do I have dates confused again? TIA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1523 on: August 26, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »

NOT to play "Devil's Advocate", but in relation to the gas cans that George just so happened to bring along with him when going to pick up the car...  Down here, as I am sure it happens else where too, we have issues with people stealing gas from cars in parking lots, even in your own driveway!  The place where the car was abandoned was on Colonial which is down town, and despite popular Disney belief, Orlando is VERY crime ridden.  Maybe, JUST MAYBE, George was planning ahead knowing that the car would most likely would be low on gas given the crime and of course Casey's lack of responsibility to fill the tank, maybe he assumed thats why it was abandoned in the first place..she ran out.   

JUST SPECULATING

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1524 on: August 26, 2008, 11:05:11 AM »

If Casey was not staying at Tony's place while he was gone and she couldn't go home...where was she? 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: August 26, 2008, 11:05:36 AM »

Why did George bring his own gas cans and then claim they had been stolen?  Do I have dates confused again? TIA

Lala's, George reported the cans stolen in June and then returned. He picked up the car in July.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:00 AM »

On that same note, has anyone read why Casey says she abandoned the car in the first place?  I mean if my car smelled like a corpse I do not think I would leave it in a public parking lot...there is always the river.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1527 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:41 AM »

When did Casey go take the bath at Ricardo's?  After the 16th?  On the 16th?  Where was Tony?  I must have missed the part where he tells the detectives he was gone during that time. Anyone?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:57 AM »

NOT to play "Devil's Advocate", but in relation to the gas cans that George just so happened to bring along with him when going to pick up the car...  Down here, as I am sure it happens else where too, we have issues with people stealing gas from cars in parking lots, even in your own driveway!  The place where the car was abandoned was on Colonial which is down town, and despite popular Disney belief, Orlando is VERY crime ridden.  Maybe, JUST MAYBE, George was planning ahead knowing that the car would most likely would be low on gas given the crime and of course Casey's lack of responsibility to fill the tank, maybe he assumed thats why it was abandoned in the first place..she ran out.   

JUST SPECULATING

Dolce, it was reported by George in an interview that the gas gauge in Casey's car was broken and she had run out of gas before so, it probably was "just in case" that he put the gas cans in his car.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: August 26, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

If Casey was not staying at Tony's place while he was gone and she couldn't go home...where was she? 
In her car? Flopping at friends? Take your pick Lala's.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: August 26, 2008, 11:09:28 AM »

Thanks! 
Do we know why Casey had abandoned it in the first place? 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: August 26, 2008, 11:09:59 AM »

Lala's, George reported the cans stolen in June and then returned. He picked up the car in July.

Thanks.  Again I have become confused.  June is the gas can incident...and from that moment on they have been looking for Casey?  I know I read they were looking for Casey and then wanted to know where Caylee was.  But...George didn't know anything until Cindy made the call?  Man oh man!!  My eyes are rolling again...trying to get this straight. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: August 26, 2008, 11:11:34 AM »

In her car? Flopping at friends? Take your pick Lala's.

Of course.  But what I am trying to figure out is where was she staying the night and the days before she called about that bath...you know...the ominous bath.  Does anyone remember reading anyone saying she was at their place?   When was that bath?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: August 26, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »

Just my thoughts...maybe on the 24th if George's story about the gas cans and Casey's car is true, maybe he didn't smell anything #1 cause Casey wouldn't let him get that close to the car and #2 the smell of gas is very powerful.  Just thinking..
Again when he picked up the car at Johnson's he used gas to fill the car, maybe had the smell on his hands?  I do the yard work and from personal experience if I spill gas I can't smell sh*t but gas for awhile after.
Now, where is the video of the car parked next to the dumpster in the Amscot parking lot that's what I'd like to see.  If she noticed it early am on 06/27? could it have been dumped the previous night?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: August 26, 2008, 11:13:15 AM »

OK - so the list of people who "smelled" a dead body has increased:

Tow Truck Guy
Cindy
Detective
Cadaver Dog

This Ain't looking good.  It just keeps on getting worse and worse.

George and Cindy "searching" in the back yard?  WTF?  Moving a playhouse?  What would be a reasonable explanation for this - except you expect something bad has happened....You wouldn't be looking for a little girl who has hidden from someone, you'd be looking for a body.

Cindy saying - she doesn't want to lose "another one" - Some have said maybe Casey was pregnant before....Remember however, that Casey was 7 months pregnant and still denying she was pregnant...it was a tumor.  She wouldn't have confided in Cindy about a pregnancy - IMO, Cindy was talking about losing Caylee.

A tumor!? Is that what she thought of Caylee being? 

Bless that precious little girl - ..wherever she may be - she just wanted someone to love her.  She loved unconditionally.  Caylee did not deserve this. 

Prayers for ldstlou!  Hang in there girl!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1535 on: August 26, 2008, 11:13:34 AM »

JUST SPECULATING

Dolce, it was reported by George in an interview that the gas gauge in Casey's car was broken and she had run out of gas before so, it probably was "just in case" that he put the gas cans in his car.

One or two more questions about the gas cans....the ones in George's car...that he supposedly took with him to get the impounded car...are they the very same ones that he claimed Casey stole and the ones reported missing?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: August 26, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »

Good morning!
Oh, MY!! I've read some of the documents and now the last 30 or so pages of this thread... unbelievable!
It is so hard for me to imagine someone behaving this way!! Or to continue making excuses for their whacko dtr.
I have tried so hard to hold out hope that Caylee is alive.... but my gut tells me she's gone.
You guys in here are amazing... I want to tell you I am VERY impressed! I am so glad to be here.
I hope TES gets involved and they can find this poor little angel.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: August 26, 2008, 11:14:42 AM »

Just finished listening to the jail phone call...Cindy is so demented!  She comes on the line all calm and speaking to Casey as if its just another ordinary day...
I am sorry, but I would have been yelling at her to tell me WTH Caylee was, demanding that she tell me. 
Cindy KNOWS, George may have just recently been clued in and not in on it from the beginning because he seems to be ruled by the one wearing the pants in this family..Cindy...and he is not very bright.
This is a total "spite" case.
I change my ruling..lock Cindy and Casey in a room with Nancy Grace.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: August 26, 2008, 11:17:38 AM »

On that same note, has anyone read why Casey says she abandoned the car in the first place?  I mean if my car smelled like a corpse I do not think I would leave it in a public parking lot...there is always the river.

Dolce, I don't know what Casey says - but IMO, she left the car - WITH her purse in the front seat - hoping it would be stolen.  Therefore, feeding into the story that someone took Caylee.  IMO, Casey has been planning her story and setting things up to "appear" as if someone did take Caylee.  Her story just doesn't wash though.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: August 26, 2008, 11:17:52 AM »

OK - so the list of people who "smelled" a dead body has increased:

Tow Truck Guy
Cindy
Detective
Cadaver Dog

This Ain't looking good.  It just keeps on getting worse and worse.

George and Cindy "searching" in the back yard?  WTF?  Moving a playhouse?  What would be a reasonable explanation for this - except you expect something bad has happened....You wouldn't be looking for a little girl who has hidden from someone, you'd be looking for a body.

Cindy saying - she doesn't want to lose "another one" - Some have said maybe Casey was pregnant before....Remember however, that Casey was 7 months pregnant and still denying she was pregnant...it was a tumor.  She wouldn't have confided in Cindy about a pregnancy - IMO, Cindy was talking about losing Caylee.

A tumor!? Is that what she thought of Caylee being? 

Bless that precious little girl - ..wherever she may be - she just wanted someone to love her.  She loved unconditionally.  Caylee did not deserve this. 

Prayers for ldstlou!  Hang in there girl!

Exactly!!  Why would you move the pavers looking for a child you have no reason whatsoever to suspect could be dead....you might look in the play house...but to move it and then move pavers.....THEY SUSPECTED CAYLEE WAS DEAD AT THIS MOMENT...they knew Casey had done something to her.   

Read this Padillas....THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE REASON TO MOVE GROUND PAVERS UNLESS YOU SUSPECT THERE IS A BODY BURIED UNDER THEM AT THIS POINT....they had just called the police...they thought the sitter had her?  What?  The sitter came into the yard and buried her????????? 

Cindy and George knew right then that Casey had done something bad...bad...bad to little Caylee. MOO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.