April 18, 2024, 05:40:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474101 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1540 on: August 26, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »

On that same note, has anyone read why Casey says she abandoned the car in the first place?  I mean if my car smelled like a corpse I do not think I would leave it in a public parking lot...there is always the river.

Dolce, I don't know what Casey says - but IMO, she left the car - WITH her purse in the front seat - hoping it would be stolen.  Therefore, feeding into the story that someone took Caylee.  IMO, Casey has been planning her story and setting things up to "appear" as if someone did take Caylee.  Her story just doesn't wash though.

Premeditation?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1541 on: August 26, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »

Good morning!
Oh, MY!! I've read some of the documents and now the last 30 or so pages of this thread... unbelievable!
It is so hard for me to imagine someone behaving this way!! Or to continue making excuses for their whacko dtr.
I have tried so hard to hold out hope that Caylee is alive.... but my gut tells me she's gone.
You guys in here are amazing... I want to tell you I am VERY impressed! I am so glad to be here.
I hope TES gets involved and they can find this poor little angel.

Hi!  I am new too..welcome!!  These bloggers are AMAZING, and they catch EVERYTHING!  I feel a step behind no matter what..LOL

Many people have that same gut feeling as you, but we can only hope for the best and speculate the rest...until the truth comes out.  Truth is the last thing evident in this case though.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: August 26, 2008, 11:19:49 AM »

Another thought,  if Casey/Caylee were seen by various people all this time up till 06/09/08- date used as missing on reports, 06/12/08- walk w/friend and friend's children around lake, 06/16/08- visit to granddad at nursing home.  Where was Caylee after this the time of 06/17/08 - 06/26/08 this to me is the time period Caylee went missing.  Any thoughts?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: August 26, 2008, 11:21:00 AM »

On that same note, has anyone read why Casey says she abandoned the car in the first place?  I mean if my car smelled like a corpse I do not think I would leave it in a public parking lot...there is always the river.

Dolce, I don't know what Casey says - but IMO, she left the car - WITH her purse in the front seat - hoping it would be stolen.  Therefore, feeding into the story that someone took Caylee.  IMO, Casey has been planning her story and setting things up to "appear" as if someone did take Caylee.  Her story just doesn't wash though.

Wow, thank you for that info.  I did not know that her purse was on the front seat.  I agree this was "planned".  I never shut my door without my purse in hand.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: August 26, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »

On Casey's my space what was the worst of worst days?  06/17/08?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1545 on: August 26, 2008, 11:22:55 AM »

Good morning!
Oh, MY!! I've read some of the documents and now the last 30 or so pages of this thread... unbelievable!
It is so hard for me to imagine someone behaving this way!! Or to continue making excuses for their whacko dtr.
I have tried so hard to hold out hope that Caylee is alive.... but my gut tells me she's gone.
You guys in here are amazing... I want to tell you I am VERY impressed! I am so glad to be here.
I hope TES gets involved and they can find this poor little angel.

We are awaiting Cindy's call to TES.  I just hope she realizes that Tim doesn't put up with BS and that his only goal will be to find Caylee...dead or alive.   As I said the other day, if I had anything to do with this I would never....ever...want to look Tim Miller in the eyes and lie to him.  He has been to hell and back himself.  I suspect he knows how to deal with the devil.  On the other hand, this could be the turning point because all LE needs at this point is a body and it's all over but the shouting.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: August 26, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »

NOT to play "Devil's Advocate", but in relation to the gas cans that George just so happened to bring along with him when going to pick up the car...  Down here, as I am sure it happens else where too, we have issues with people stealing gas from cars in parking lots, even in your own driveway!  The place where the car was abandoned was on Colonial which is down town, and despite popular Disney belief, Orlando is VERY crime ridden.  Maybe, JUST MAYBE, George was planning ahead knowing that the car would most likely would be low on gas given the crime and of course Casey's lack of responsibility to fill the tank, maybe he assumed thats why it was abandoned in the first place..she ran out.   

JUST SPECULATING

Dolce, it was reported by George in an interview that the gas gauge in Casey's car was broken and she had run out of gas before so, it probably was "just in case" that he put the gas cans in his car.

One or two more questions about the gas cans....the ones in George's car...that he supposedly took with him to get the impounded car...are they the very same ones that he claimed Casey stole and the ones reported missing?
That was never stated that I'm aware of.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1547 on: August 26, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »

Need your prayers Monkeys...
heading out to fight my own battle.

My little Monkey's sperm donor...for lack of better word..showed up after 6 1/2 years...and is suing me for partial custody.

No way I can let that happen!! Say a prayer..mediation is today. We have an unpredictable judge..so I am hoping I can work things out today before we go to court on the 8th of Sept.

I need Monkey prayers!! My hands are shaking like a leaf!!

Lou and Little Monkey...many Prayers...candles lit....Prayers that Mediator/Judge sees through the Crap.....

Honey Bunch...Angels are on Your side...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: August 26, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »

Does the family HAVE to be the ones to call in TES?  Can the prosecuting attorney or the LE sub-out this to them?  I know that sounds crazy, but I do not think that the guilty are going to turn this case over to the true people who will find the answers.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: August 26, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »

Let me get this straight...someone help me if I miss something.

George told the tow truck driver that Casey was misisng...or was it Caylee?

George acted as if he did not know Caylee was misisng when Cindy was on the phone to the police?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: August 26, 2008, 11:26:34 AM »

In the documents that were released, check out doc # 17290449 page 47. The case is assigned to "Major Case Homicide" on 7/28/08. Upper right hand corner.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1551 on: August 26, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

Destiny, did you see in the report of the car contents, the blue plastic box???????   Mrskrub- in my prayers- Cubee- hope youre feeling better -

A-1...yes I did...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: August 26, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

Think there may be more than one reason for the abandonment of the car by Casey Anthony:

1) not wanting to take the chance that anybody would ask for a ride & notice the horrifying odor. 

2) having received the demand of her mother to return the car felt there was the probability that the car would be reported stolen to LE as a resource to locate her& didn't want the car in the vicinity of her physical location as she would be found without Caylee & her party would be abruptly ended.

Also, I know in at least one of not more of the cases I have read about previously it was noted that gasoline is known to used to mess up the ability of scent dogs to perform their skills, that being said I still believe there is a possibility that Caylee may be on the GP property under those pavers, in a hard plastic container.  Does anybody remember the husband who killed his wife & her body wasn't detected in the garage chopped up in a box, the police officer put his hand into the box to find the remains.  Sorry I can't remember the name, his Father owned a welding or machinist company, where he performed the dismemberment, when the husband wasn't successful dumping the body when the sled broke he retrieved the body the next night & put it in a cardboard box in a plastic bag in his garage after LE had conducted a search of the property.  A lot of these cases haven't just been covered online but also on the Newsprograms like 48 hours, Dateline, CTV various, etc. so there is knowledge out there for those who view these types of programs in addition to movies.  Unfortunately there are so many examples for copycats to use & combine in their evil endeavors thinking they will get away with it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: August 26, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7283657&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

release new documents in missing toddler case 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 8:37 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 25 Aug 2008, 5:46 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  New details surrounding the case of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony were released by investigators Monday.

The 400 pages of evidence include the first statements taken by detectives along with transcripts of the first interviews with Casey Anthony, the missing girl's 22-year-old mother.

Among the revelations:

In the Pontiac Sunfire Casey had driven, investigators found Caylee's unclothed baby doll, A Dora the Explorer backpack, a child's toothbrush, a washed dinnerware knife, a black leather bag and a dark colored belt. They also noted that there were scratches on the trunk of the car.

Casey's mother, Cindy, first told a 911 operator that the car smelled like there had been a dead body inside. She later said the smell was simply old pizza.

The manager of the wrecker yard that towed the car told investigators that the smell coming from the Sunfire reminded him of the same odor he smelled in a car in which a man committed suicide.

He said in that case, the body had been in the car for five days. In his statement, he said when he told Casey's father, George Anthony, that the smell was rotten, George did not reply.

A man indentified as an ex-fiancée of Casey’s told investigators that he noticed that Casey had deleted hundreds of photos of her and Caylee from her social networking Web sites.

And her mother told one of her friends that Casey was a sociopath.   

On July 17th, the day the sheriff's office arrested Casey Anthony, a man named Mark Hopkins (Hawkins), who said he was a marine in California, called investigators.

He said he and Casey had been talking daily by phone and on the Internet and Casey had told him she was planning a trip to California to tell him something.  She said she told her mom and brother, but she didn't know how he'd react. He told investigators he still didn’t know what she wanted to tell him.

There are also transcripts of the first interviews that took place in the first days after her daughter was reported missing, portions of which were very compelling. In one excerpt, detectives began grilling Casey Anthony after they said she had told them lie after lie. In particular after they allege that she told them about a babysitter that she dropped the daughter off to that doesn’t exist:

Detective 1:  "Is your daughter in a better place?"

Casey:  "No, she's not."

Detective 1:  "Are you worried about her?"

Casey:  "I’m absolutely petrified.  If she was with her family right now, she'd be in the best place.  She's not.  She's with someone that I absolutely do not trust.  And I’m absolutely scared that...

Detective 2: "That you don't trust yet was babysitting your daughter for a year?"

Casey:  "I don't trust her now, because of what happened."

Detective 3:  "What point did you stop trusting her?"

Casey:  "The moment that her phone was cut off and I couldn't get in contact with my daughter."

Detective 3:  "....Who did you go to for help first to help try to find her?"

Casey:  "No one."

Over the past few weeks, Casey’s attorney, Leonard Padilla and Casey’s parents have said again and again that they feel calm because Casey feels calm, because she knows her daughter is OK.

Reading another part of the transcript, leaves some to wonder what changed since that July 16th interview:

In another excerpt:

Detective 1:  "We know everything you told us was a lie …tell us what happened to Caylee."

Casey:  "I dropped off Caylee..."

Detective 1:  "Who'd you drop her to?"

Casey:  "With Zenaida."

Detective 2:  "Zenaida give you any money that day?"

Casey:  "No.  I would not have sold my daughter.  If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would’ve left.  I would've moved out.  I would've given my mom custody."

(snipped)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: August 26, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »

I have to go back and read everything that happened in the last 30 pages + the document.  To those of you that have been able to stay caught up .... Does it appear plausible that Casey just gave Caylee to some one or after reading it appears more than ever that Caylee is not alive? 

or is it just more confusing craziness?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: August 26, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »

George acted as if he did not know Caylee was misisng when Cindy was on the phone to the police?

George told Tow Truck guy that Casey was missing and he hadn't seen his granddaughter.

Now, he brings the stinky car home. Reportedly, he went to work until 10pm (not sure about this). Cindy picks up Casey and smells the car (don't know in which order) and calls police. George comes in and hears Cindy on the phone with police and she tells him Zanny took Caylee. What I want to know is, how did they search the yard, garage and sheds before detectives got there, in such a short time? George was there for the search and moved the playhouse. Also, I thought the last 911 call was placed about 8:45pm. How could George have been home to walk in on it if he was working until 10pm?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »

I have to go back and read everything that happened in the last 30 pages + the document.  To those of you that have been able to stay caught up .... Does it appear plausible that Casey just gave Caylee to some one or after reading it appears more than ever that Caylee is not alive? 

I may have to eat these words too...but Casey did not give Caylee to anyone.  Caylee was dead when Casey found her...she disposed of a body.  The only person Casey gave Caylee to was God.

Now, I would be more than happy to eat those words. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:30 AM »

This may be a stupid question, one that has been covered already....but gonna ask anyway.

What ever came about from the family that stated they saw Caylee at the airport?  The family that called the Anthony family rather than the LE...was this investigated thuroughly? 

I mean if she was given away by Casey the first place to go would be out of state given the Amber Allert system and wanting to seperate themselves completely from Casey and FL.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: August 26, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »

George told Tow Truck guy that Casey was missing and he hadn't seen his granddaughter.

Now, he brings the stinky car home. Reportedly, he went to work until 10pm (not sure about this). Cindy picks up Casey and smells the car (don't know in which order) and calls police. George comes in and hears Cindy on the phone with police and she tells him Zanny took Caylee. What I want to know is, how did they search the yard, garage and sheds before detectives got there, in such a short time? George was there for the search and moved the playhouse. Also, I thought the last 911 call was placed about 8:45pm. How could George have been home to walk in on it if he was working until 10pm?

One of the reasons I am confused.  George knows Casey is missing...and tells the tow truck guy this.  So that means that she has not had any contact (Contrary to what Cindy says) with them for a long enough period to be a missing person.  George says nothing about Caylee....even though if Casey is missing so would Caylee be missing...since George knew they were together.

Then Cindy calls the police and while she's on the phone George finds out that Caylee is missing too?  WHERE IN THE HECK DOES HE THINK CAYLEE HAD BEEN ALL THIS TIME??? 

OMG!  That is such a red herring...LE must be really curious about daddy-o.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: August 26, 2008, 11:42:09 AM »

I may have to eat these words too...but Casey did not give Caylee to anyone.  Caylee was dead when Casey found her...she disposed of a body.  The only person Casey gave Caylee to was God.

Now, I would be more than happy to eat those words. 

I fear you may be absolutely right LaLa...I am keeping some ketchup handy though just incase I have to eat those words too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.