April 26, 2024, 09:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474863 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1700 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:02 PM »

Lisa
My Yahoo is down right now...I will get in touch when it comes back up. 

thank you!!

Do you have nationwide calling on your phone?  If so, I just sent you my number.  It's in Alabama.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I did a terrible, terrible thing last night and I've just been SICK about it.  SICK!  My daughter just turned 18.  She is a high school drop out and a mother of a one year old (the little monkey you see above).  My daughter is a habitual liar and cannot take care of her daughter alone.  They live with me.  The longer this story about Caylee goes on, and the more lies my daughter tells me, the sicker I get worrying about my granddaughter.  I KNOW my daughter would never do anything to hurt her child, but the lies she is telling remind me so much of Casey that I actually told my daughter last night that she reminded me of Casey and I was in fear for Avery's life.  I was upset and blowing things out of proportion but I am so sick of her stupid lies and laziness!  I wanted to physically slap my daughter in the face but I think my words hurt 100 times more.  I'm ashamed of myself for losing control and saying such horrible things to her.  I just want her to wake up and take a good hard look at what she is doing (and not doing) and grow up A LOT.  I am very likely going to petition for temporary guardianship of my granddaughter so I feel I have more control over what happens with her.  I have no intentions of taking Avery away from my daughter.  I just want to be in charge since I am footing the bill for EVERYTHING.  I give her most of her baths, buy all of her clothes, food, milk, baby paraphenalia, etc.

I know this is way off topic.  I just needed to get this off of my chest.  Thanks.

I think it's a good idea for you to have temporary guardianship. Our program serves a lot of families where the teenage mom and baby live with the grandparent(s) and the grandparent(s) have guardianship. I say go for it.

Both parents will agree to allow me to do this so it won't be a problem.  What program are you referring to?

Sounds like a plan...you are doing the right thing. 

Oh Sweetie!!! You did the right thing!! Follow your gut!!! You daughter will eventually get it together..we hope and pray..but if she is not ready for the responsibility now...than fight for Avery!!! That is what I am doing right now!!

I am so damned proud of you!! and you gave me bunches of courage!!!

Luv ya!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:18 PM »

Sorry I meant 6 or 7...What's up with that story anyways??
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »

Thoughts

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: August 26, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »

IMO COULD BE

Casey said when cops were interviewing her that she hasn't seen the PATERNAL grandparents since she was 5 or 6...IF that is true it means she would have known the guy for quite a while..

More lies.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: August 26, 2008, 02:35:01 PM »

About Caylee's father:  we've heard from Casey's high school mates, friends she's been around since then, parents, uncle, brother and yet not one single person has acknowledged by name just who is Caylee's father.  Surely, over
years, Casey would have told some one who the father is....if she knew. 

I wonder if Casey even knows who's the father!?!  The person who thought he was the father took a DNA test and discovered he wasn't the father.  Caylee sure looks like JP Chatt.  Caylee also looks like George (not saying that George is the father...rather, a familia resemblence).

I can't see Casey giving up an opportunity to obtain some sort of money from the father on a monthly basis (because we now know that Casey is ALL about taking money from others any way she can).

I agree 100%.  If she knew who the dad was she would have gone after him.  I think she tried that with Jesse until he took the paternaty test and found out he wasn't the dad. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: August 26, 2008, 02:35:59 PM »

Lisa
My Yahoo is down right now...I will get in touch when it comes back up. 

thank you!!

Do you have nationwide calling on your phone?  If so, I just sent you my number.  It's in Alabama.

yep..and unlimited minutes..thanks!!!

Da-wench...my life would be so much easier if I gave in right now...I would get child support...and a free weekend every other week..plus Wednesdays. I don't want freedom...I want to give my son a good life. And this will cost a fortune...it will be a struggle...but I can make money...I had my freedom when I was younger...nothing makes me happier than my Monkey.

Fight for Avery!!! Put your feelins aside about your daughter...you gave her a good chance in life...she didn't grab it...yet...keep doing what you are doing and give Avery a great start!!!

Prayers to you...I am calling my Lalas now!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: August 26, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »

Thoughts

Blonde - refresh my memory on who the guy on the left is.  They do have similar chins, IMO.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: August 26, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »

I just want to be in charge since I am footing the bill for EVERYTHING.  I give her most of her baths, buy all of her clothes, food, milk, baby paraphenalia, etc.

It sounds like temporary guardianship would be a great situation for you, your daughter, and your precious granddaughter--it would give your daughter a little time to grow up and get her life together, and you'd know Avery was being taken care of as every child deserves in the mean time. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

ldstlou--I also hope yours is a good outcome. I cannot imagine having to deal with that after 6-1/2 years.

Back to Caylee...looking at those sweet pics just makes me sad. When I see those pics of her, regardless of possible fathers, I see a darling little girl who deserved the best. She's an adorable child and what happened to her, whatever that may be, is not fair.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1709 on: August 26, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »

About Caylee's father:  we've heard from Casey's high school mates, friends she's been around since then, parents, uncle, brother and yet not one single person has acknowledged by name just who is Caylee's father.  Surely, over

I wonder if Casey even knows who's the father!?!  The person who thought he was the father took a DNA test and discovered he wasn't the father.  Caylee sure looks like JP Chatt.  Caylee also looks like George (not saying that George is the father...rather, a familia resemblence).

I can't see Casey giving up an opportunity to obtain some sort of money from the father on a monthly basis (because we now know that Casey is ALL about taking money from others any way she can).

I agree 100%.  If she knew who the dad was she would have gone after him.  I think she tried that with Jesse until he took the paternaty test and found out he wasn't the dad. 

Casey has no idea who the father could be, that girl has round heels. One little push and she is on her back

She is all about Casey and she is all about money

Peace Monkeys
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: August 26, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »

It really helps that we know that the tow truck driver thought the car smelled like a dead body, too, and that when he mentioned the odor to George, George had no comment.  So far, Cindy, the tow truck driver and a policeman have testified that the car hadf the smell of decomposition in it.  Cindy's voice was an "excited utterance," which is given a lot of credibility in court.  The tow truck driver compared it to another time he had smelled decomp.  That is also very credible.  The policeman obviously had a knowledge of decomp.  So I think it is now established that the car smelled like a decomposing body.  Add to that the several pizza experiments we know of that did not produce such a smell.  FACT:  THE CAR SMELLED LIKE A DECOMPOSING BODY.

I was one person who thought it was unfair to insinuate that George might be involved, but I no longer think that.  He has behaved too bizarrely and both he and Cindy have told multiple lies that do not hold water.  I don't know his role in all this, but it appears he has not been forthcoming, and as a former policeman, he would have some ideas about how to cover things up, if that was his goal.  Cindy is, IMO, as outrageous a liar as Casey ever was.  Casey may be a pathological liar, but Cindy is not far behind her.  She makes up things and says things that any fool would know to be untrue.  Lies are meant to cover up things most of the time.  I think this case will be solved eventually, and the family is a house of cards that is destined to fall.  Poor little Caylee was a pawn in all of this, and all the happy, smiley pictures were the biggest lies of all.  Just my opinion, based on what I am reading in the reports.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: August 26, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I did a terrible, terrible thing last night and I've just been SICK about it.  SICK!  My daughter just turned 18.  She is a high school drop out and a mother of a one year old (the little monkey you see above).  My daughter is a habitual liar and cannot take care of her daughter alone.  They live with me.  The longer this story about Caylee goes on, and the more lies my daughter tells me, the sicker I get worrying about my granddaughter.  I KNOW my daughter would never do anything to hurt her child, but the lies she is telling remind me so much of Casey that I actually told my daughter last night that she reminded me of Casey and I was in fear for Avery's life.  I was upset and blowing things out of proportion but I am so sick of her stupid lies and laziness!  I wanted to physically slap my daughter in the face but I think my words hurt 100 times more.  I'm ashamed of myself for losing control and saying such horrible things to her.  I just want her to wake up and take a good hard look at what she is doing (and not doing) and grow up A LOT.  I am very likely going to petition for temporary guardianship of my granddaughter so I feel I have more control over what happens with her.  I have no intentions of taking Avery away from my daughter.  I just want to be in charge since I am footing the bill for EVERYTHING.  I give her most of her baths, buy all of her clothes, food, milk, baby paraphenalia, etc.

I know this is way off topic.  I just needed to get this off of my chest.  Thanks.

I think it's a good idea for you to have temporary guardianship. Our program serves a lot of families where the teenage mom and baby live with the grandparent(s) and the grandparent(s) have guardianship. I say go for it.

Both parents will agree to allow me to do this so it won't be a problem.  What program are you referring to?

Head Start. We work with pregnant ladies and families of children birth - five.

That's a WONPDERFUL program.  My grandmother was a pre-school teacher in that program when it first started in Kern County, California.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: August 26, 2008, 02:59:39 PM »

That's a WONPDERFUL program.  My grandmother was a pre-school teacher in that program when it first started in Kern County, California.

It can be stressful at times, but when I see how much good it does the children, I think it's worth it.

I Stand With The Girl
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: August 26, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

hey guys, where can i read these 400 pages of documents that were released?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: August 26, 2008, 03:01:39 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Sounds like a plan...you are doing the right thing. 

Oh Sweetie!!! You did the right thing!! Follow your gut!!! You daughter will eventually get it together..we hope and pray..but if she is not ready for the responsibility now...than fight for Avery!!! That is what I am doing right now!!

I am so damned proud of you!! and you gave me bunches of courage!!!

Luv ya!!!

Thanks you, sweetie.  It's a tough situation but I'm doing what I can.  I've been through some ugly court battles to keep my monkey and I know what you're going through...no sleep, sick to your stomach with worry...all that fun stuff.  Go in there with your head held high.  Raising a child alone is absolutely the toughest job in the world and absentee parents don't have a friggin clue.  I never spoke badly of my daughter's father in front of her, but believe me, by the time she was 13, she had it all figured out for herself.  Your son will know who was taking care of him and who was not.  Of course there may be a few "I hate you's" from his sweet little mouth before that time comes, but believe me, he'll know who he can count on and who he cannot.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: August 26, 2008, 03:04:20 PM »

I feel the same way.  If Casey knew who the father was, she'd be after his money, insurance and any possible family inheritence.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: August 26, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »

I just want to be in charge since I am footing the bill for EVERYTHING.  I give her most of her baths, buy all of her clothes, food, milk, baby paraphenalia, etc.

It sounds like temporary guardianship would be a great situation for you, your daughter, and your precious granddaughter--it would give your daughter a little time to grow up and get her life together, and you'd know Avery was being taken care of as every child deserves in the mean time. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

ldstlou--I also hope yours is a good outcome. I cannot imagine having to deal with that after 6-1/2 years.

Back to Caylee...looking at those sweet pics just makes me sad. When I see those pics of her, regardless of possible fathers, I see a darling little girl who deserved the best. She's an adorable child and what happened to her, whatever that may be, is not fair.

Thanks for the encouraging words. 

My heart aches when I look at pictures of Caylee.  She is a beautiful child!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1717 on: August 26, 2008, 03:08:12 PM »

I feel the same way.  If Casey knew who the father was, she'd be after his money, insurance and any possible family inheritence.

Speaking of which, sorry for this. But, I hope someone had enough sense to purchase life insurance for Caylee. I really think they are going to need it for final expenses. As long as Casye never sees a dime of it while in prison.

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: August 26, 2008, 03:10:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

My Advice is to tell your daughter she doesn't have to lie to you.
You will help her in anyway you can.
What does she need.
 What does she want from you.
As long as she checks in with you.you will help her.
Tell her to take some time off ,and go play with her friends  and you will take over for a while and be the Mommy since you are anyway.

No more lies she can do what ever she wants as long as she tells you the truth you will be on her side.

Thust me, a bird held in open hands has no reason to fly, trap her and she might leave with your grandbaby with her.

I have been down this road.

PS I was a very bad child  when I was 16-18  years old .
I lied, snuck out of the house.
I was very mean.
Hung out with all the wrong crowd .
I never did drugs or got drunk because that would control me and I could not be controled by anything . Does that make sense?

I could tell you stories, but as soon as I got out of  my parents house to marry and get free of this crap It got worse.
 I married one of my boyfriends he beat me every day of my life with him
I married him to escape my parents haha for me.
I lived in HELL, he broke my nose ,and my jaw.
After my daughter was born he still beat me untill I got some balls and hit him back with a baseball bat.
he was 6' I am 5' I thought it was fair.
Then I left his ass .Also had him arrested.
 Now  my daughter and I were FREE .
The price some of us do for freedom.

Don't let her do what I did marry the wrong guy jusy to get out .
Good Luck

They had a trapped me . Your daughter feels traped give her the space and she will change on her own I did.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: August 26, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »

hey guys, where can i read these 400 pages of documents that were released?

If you scroll down you will see Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 .  It will open to the pdf documents (3) that total the 400+ pages:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/25/missing-caylee-anthony-400-pages-of-document-released-in-casey-anthony-case/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.