March 29, 2024, 08:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472337 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: August 26, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »

myspace of Tony, the cop who was fired for lying

A-Ru

"I call it .."celebration"...its sexual and violent"

Male
24 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login:8/26/2008

Mood: vibrant   

Contacting A-Ru 

A-Ru in your extended network

Do you have the link to Tony's myspace.  I have it somewhere but if you could post it would save me some time.  TIA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33819372

SET TO PRIVATE
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: August 26, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »

Padillo (I always want to say Armidillo) was just on Tv - did anyone hear it - I was on both phones???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: August 26, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »

Hey Sweetie!!!

Just now reading this. You are a hero!!!

Sperm donor has no clue!! You hit that one on the head!!! It is why I am fighting this one so hard!! You keep up the fight too!! They are worth every sleepless night...every ulcer...every pace...every concern. If one damned person had felt the same in the Anthony case...if Caylee was more than a self serving pawn to her family members...I believe she would be here with us today!!

I gave the benefit of the doubt to Cindy and George...probably because...going through what I am going through...it is like looking in a mirror...I made a poor judgement in my choice of a boyfriend 9 years ago...my Monkey was a result...a glorious well welcomed result!!! But I failed him in my choices 9 years ago...and his life is affected by my choices now...and I spend each day compensating for what I took from him. We joke and say look...the only thing I can't do a dad could do..is pee standing up!! lol As in write my name in the snow!!! lol I just won't him allow himself to be a victim...and I won't allow myself to be that way either!! Last night at soccer practice...I was the goalie in the "dad's" against the team...NOT ONE GOAL SCORED ON ME!!! lol Had to brag...they came at me hard...all 18 of them!!! I have bruises everywhere!!! lol...My point is...NO EXCUSES!!! NO FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!

But the guilt is always there...I had sympathy for George and Cindy...because I thought they did everything right...and Casey turned out bad anyways. I was wrong. Casey and Caylee's disappearance...was a result of the family dynamics, I now believe. Self absorbed? maybe I was...I was not objective as many of you were...but I think this case hit insecurities in all of us. It is why there were so many differences for the first time ever in opinion...it is why we shared so much of ourselves...it is why we argued so much. Beth was our hero....we related to her...Cindy was not...yet we related to her. We so expected her to act as we pictured ourselves acting in the same scenario...that most of us saw right through her...while some of us...well...I don't know about the rest of you...but it just hit on my own insecurities...and I so wanted to give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong.

Lalas is an angel...not only an angel...but an angel with the sweetest, prettiest Southern twang you have ever heard. She brought me such peace, hope and confidence. She showed me a way of looking at my situation, in a positive manner...than I never would have found myself.

Lalas thank you!!!

We have fought...argued...been frustrated...wanted to leave..lol...throughout this case...but there just is no group like the Monkeys..nor any collection of experience and loving, caring, tender advice and heart felt well Love...in the whole wide world. I believe that heart and soul.

There is no better place to go...whether you have a missing person...or an a-hole sperm donor...lol...than right here. Thanks so much Monkeys. 

No offense to any male monkeys, but women truely are the strongest of the sexes. 

Lou, wear your bruises like a badge of honor, sugar!!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: August 26, 2008, 05:40:01 PM »

I completely forgot Tony was a cop. LOL  That explains why he left out the fight between Casey and her mom.  Tony...Tony...Tony...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: August 26, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

A-Ru

Male
24 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

Contacting A-Ru 

Do you have the link to Tony's myspace.  I have it somewhere but if you could post it would save me some time.  TIA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33819372

SET TO PRIVATE

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1825 on: August 26, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.

Lala's...the 9th...it's a *BIG* date IMO...am on pg 80...running to catch up...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: August 26, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »

Lisa
You are most welcome. Stay strong.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: August 26, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »

Is that Tony in the last picture?  He looks cute there.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: August 26, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »

I completely forgot Tony was a cop. LOL  That explains why he left out the fight between Casey and her mom.  Tony...Tony...Tony...

Lala's - don't forget there are 2 Tony's.  Tony Lazarro, the one she was shaking up with towards the end and Tony Rusciano the cop that got fired.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1829 on: August 26, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.

Lala's...the 9th...it's a *BIG* date IMO...am on pg 80...running to catch up...Des

Something there...can't figure it out yet.  She tells the police June 9...not a typo...yet she knows other people have seen her later with Caylee.  Why?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: August 26, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »

Lala's - don't forget there are 2 Tony's.  Tony Lazarro, the one she was shaking up with towards the end and Tony Rusciano the cop that got fired.

Well poop!!  I didn't remember that. OK, so I have them confused...why am I not surprised? LOL
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: August 26, 2008, 05:44:36 PM »

A-Ru

Male
24 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

Contacting A-Ru 

his username is nyitaliano3....seems to be quite a few refrences to NY in this case. Hmm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: August 26, 2008, 05:44:55 PM »

Tony Lazarro:

Tony Rusciano

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: August 26, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »

Is that Tony in the last picture?  He looks cute there.

Which Tony is it? LOL
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1834 on: August 26, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.
Cindy did say her and Casey sat down with the computer before police arrived on the 15th....but Cindy said it was to email Casey's friends about Caylee being missing.She said they did this for a couple of hours........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1835 on: August 26, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

Des,

I agree that is a great idea.  Maybe we can donate $ or gift certificates so they can get what they need.  It would cost a fortune to mail a ton of water bottles.  It would be cost efficient to let them buy it in Florida, moo.

Another question, does anyone think Cindy and George were the next to "disappear"?  Is that how Casey was really thinking she was going to get the house?

Bear...I'll a water Co. and have them donate the water....what we'll do is take a lot of paper work out of Joseph's hands....get what I'm saying...Hugs Sweetums...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: August 26, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/26/developing-news-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch-is-99-likely-to-be-headed-for-florida-to-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony/

Developing News: Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch Is “99% Likely” To Be Headed For Florida To Search For Missing Caylee Anthony

Scared Monkeys sources are telling us that there appears to be a “99% chance” that Tim Miller and TES is going to Florida to search for Caylee Anthony.

Red of Scared Monkeys has also contacted Tim Miller of TES directly, and has stated that there is an “extremely strong possibility” that Texas Equusearch will be helping in this case.

More news will follow as it develops.

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch (TES) will also be a guest on The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio, Wednesday night at 9PM Eastern. Visit us on 8/27 right here to listen live.

Hey Casey!  TES has a good track record...are you beginning to sweat yet?  Ask Paulus.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: August 26, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »

Once again, I want to stress that I did not jump on the "George is involved" bandwagon early.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt in every way.  I saw him as a kind of poor guy trapped in a house with two lying, controlling drama queens.  But these docs have made me rethink his role in the family and his relationship with Casey.  Granted, Casey is a liar who wants sympathy and attention, but when she says he hates her father and that he cheats on her mother, that could be a veiled reference to incest.  I remember a former Miss America named Marilyn Van Derbur who told about her experiences with incest in a prominent family.  Her dad molested her for years and her mother turned a blind eye to it all.  Secrecy is a hallmark of incest.  I am not accusing George, but I am saying that there lies and secrecy may point in that direction and family services or someone should look into it.  Also victims of incest often become beligerant, promiscuous, pathological liars and have very low self-esteem. Casey certainly fits that description.  Just look at her sleeping with all those guys and cooking and cleaning for Tony.  I do not want to get the forum, or myself, in trouble for suggesting this possibility, but truth and transparency could clear up a lot of things if the parents would just stop the obvious lying.  Casey may need serious mental treatment as much as anything.  But the main thing is to find out what happened to Caylee.  This is one secret that is not their family business.  It is everyone's business.  We are all speculating here and I hope it is not true that George or Cindy are involved in this terrible tragedy.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1838 on: August 26, 2008, 05:51:26 PM »

OK, so 13:55 on July 15th is the date and time the car was picked up from the impound lot.  Do we know what time the first 911 call was made?  If anyone finds that can they let me know where please?

Klaas, I got 8:44pm and 9:41pm for the calls from home
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Thanks - so it took them from 1:55pm to 8:44pm to contact police EVEN though the car smelled the way it did.  How much cleaning up did Cindy and George do prior to calling 911?

Now I'd like to find out what time they actually picked Casey up from Tony's house.
IIRC Cindy said she found Amy's phone number on a piece of paper in Casey's car,called her and she told her where Casey was.I'm thinking it was around 5 pm on the 15th....but not sure.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: August 26, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

Des,

I agree that is a great idea.  Maybe we can donate $ or gift certificates so they can get what they need.  It would cost a fortune to mail a ton of water bottles.  It would be cost efficient to let them buy it in Florida, moo.

Another question, does anyone think Cindy and George were the next to "disappear"?  Is that how Casey was really thinking she was going to get the house?

Bear...I'll a water Co. and have them donate the water....what we'll do is take a lot of paper work out of Joseph's hands....get what I'm saying...Hugs Sweetums...Des

Um Des, your phone skills seem to be rubbing off on me, so I would be more than willing to help make some calls...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.