April 19, 2024, 01:20:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474181 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1840 on: August 26, 2008, 05:53:13 PM »

PLEASE ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS

How is it that all 3 - 4 people can agree on the date of June 9th?

What are the odds of that?

When Casey, before she is on board, broadcasts it to the entire Eastern

seaboard via SMS/TEXT

31 days, 31 days, 31 days

31 DAYS MINUS JULY 15TH

How likely is it... that all of them forgot about Father's Day?

I think Father's Day should be REALLY BIG in that house...

...it is more like Christmas. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: August 26, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »

Tony Lazarro:

Tony Rusciano

Tony Rusciano is HOT             sorry guys

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: August 26, 2008, 05:54:49 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.
Cindy did say her and Casey sat down with the computer before police arrived on the 15th....but Cindy said it was to email Casey's friends about Caylee being missing.She said they did this for a couple of hours........

OK, let me get this straight.  According to the 911 call Cindy didn't find out until the call that Caylee was actually missing and Casey didn't have her either.  Did it take 2 hours for the police to come to the house and take a report and Cindy and Casey were simply emailing people about Caylee?  BS
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: August 26, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

It was bad...really bad. He is clueless. Can't talk yet or I will cry. I am telling you...if he gets visitation...it would be like sending my Monkey off with Casey. I just hope the Judge sees that. We have to go to court.

He is such a selfish pig...it is all about him...nothing about Nicholas...he just wants "control"

Sorry to hear you have to go to court.  Do not worry about talking till you feel up to it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: August 26, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

But what about the day Casey and Caylee left with the backpacks and George knows down to the underwear (practically) what each one has on and the description of the backpacks.  That was the 16th right?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: August 26, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »

Have to leave for a bit - you all know what I do - just like when I was a little kid - I stay on the computer all day, then when  it's almost time for RM to get home, run do the dishes, laundry, vacumn etc.   before he walks in - Ha!

blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: August 26, 2008, 06:02:09 PM »

"Destiny .... great idea on sending stuff to Joseph Jordan!"

I'd be happy to give a donation.  Just let us know who and how. BF

If Joseph agrees to  this idea...then I should think....that donated goods should be turned in after each search...for the next searchers...
Des

Just a note.  I try to keep up with the board, but sometimes it moves fast for me.  If you hear from Joseph and he agrees, maybe post it more than once.  I really don't have anything to add for this board, but I'd like to at least help the searchers.  BF
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1847 on: August 26, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

FLORIDA MALL to tony's house

Driving directions to 8001 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
16.5 mi – about 28 mins

Cindy's house to MALL
Driving directions to 8001 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
11.3 mi – about 20 mins

Thanks!  Yes, I've been adding estimated driving times and I still come up with possibly 3 hours with the vehicle to disturb or destroy evidence.

Yeppers Klaas...clean...clean...wash...wash...throw away stuff.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: August 26, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

But what about the day Casey and Caylee left with the backpacks and George knows down to the underwear (practically) what each one has on and the description of the backpacks.  That was the 16th right?????

Only if you believe George
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: August 26, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

"Destiny .... great idea on sending stuff to Joseph Jordan!"

I'd be happy to give a donation.  Just let us know who and how. BF

If Joseph agrees to  this idea...then I should think....that donated goods should be turned in after each search...for the next searchers...
Des

Just a note.  I try to keep up with the board, but sometimes it moves fast for me.  If you hear from Joseph and he agrees, maybe post it more than once.  I really don't have anything to add for this board, but I'd like to at least help the searchers.  BF

Maybe what we can do is start a separate thread for donations for the searchers.  Let's see what Joseph says. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: August 26, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »

Thats true Klaasend......wow, look at the votes, good thing we are not the "jury of her peers".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: August 26, 2008, 06:07:33 PM »

I didn't see this on TV but it was posted at Websleuths:

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Seems the Bounty Hunter is having second thoughts 
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: August 26, 2008, 06:08:08 PM »

This has me shaking my head too. George tells the police in his statement that the last time he saw Caylee was on june 9th.
Why hasnt he been arrested for providing false info also????
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: August 26, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.
Cindy did say her and Casey sat down with the computer before police arrived on the 15th....but Cindy said it was to email Casey's friends about Caylee being missing.She said they did this for a couple of hours........

OK, let me get this straight.  According to the 911 call Cindy didn't find out until the call that Caylee was actually missing and Casey didn't have her either.  Did it take 2 hours for the police to come to the house and take a report and Cindy and Casey were simply emailing people about Caylee?  BS

Klaas, while Casey was talking to dispatch in the last 911 call, I believe she said the police were there just before she hung up. So, it was just a matter of minutes.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1854 on: August 26, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »

July 15th minus 31 days = June 14th. How can Casey even say that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th and as of July 15th it's been 31 days!?? It doesnt even add up!
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: August 26, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »

I didn't see this on TV but it was posted at Websleuths:

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Seems the Bounty Hunter is having second thoughts 

Yep, I just saw that on HNN, and Padilla sounds VERY disappointed. He said that Casey has done absolutely nothing to help find her daughter. The only thing she is interested in, he says, is herself.

Well GAWWWWWWWWWWWLY!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: August 26, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »

According to her own webpage post, Cindy was angry and felt betrayed and was worried about the safety of Caylee after Casey left with the child.  In the 911 tapes and according to Casey's pals, Cindy was angry, worried and in a whirlwind to find Casey and Caylee.  We know she was threatening to get custody of Caylee, refusing to give Casey another day, telling people Casey was a sociopath and liar, claiming she had to find Caylee and finally saying the car smelled like a dead body and something was wrong. 

But then, she changed.  Suddenly she was very mellow.  Casey did not tell that many lies.  Casey had reason when she lied and eventually told the truth.  Casey was a good mother.  Caylee was still alive, and nobody should worry much.  The car smelled like old pizza.  Nothing was that wrong.  It would all work out.  Caylee would be home by her birthday.

Now what would make her change so drastically, from stabbing Casey in the back to her friends and the police, to suddenly saying that it would all work out?  It has to be some other family secret that she fears will get out in the process of the investigation.  She HAS to stick with Casey because of what Casey could say about her and George.

That is all I can imagine.  She clearly loves Caylee and was in a panic about Caylee being gone and did not trust Casey one bit to properly care for the child.  Then suddenly, she was more concerned about Casey than about Caylee.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: August 26, 2008, 06:11:55 PM »

At some point, imo they had a family meeting and came to terms

with Casey's excuse for the death of Caylee. (early on)

It was a game plan.

Now, I know how sick that sounds.

...but remember, it is sick world.

FLASHBACK:

Gerold Dompig ARUBA / CBS 48 HOURS 2006 - "These boys are NOT MURDERERS."

Cindy Anthony / Larry King Live 2008    "My daughter is not a murderer, my daughter

is not a murderer. My granddaughter is missing, my granddaughter is missing."

Sure they are. Ya'll just didn't GET THE MEMO YET.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: August 26, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

Just going through the various news sites.  This is a repost:

http://www.local6.com/news/17303134/detail.html

Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Pair Talked About Caylee In Chats

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT August 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT August 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.

Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.

Apparently, they were talking to each other around the end of May -- which would be just weeks before Anthony said she last saw her daughter.

D'Onofrio said it was not known if Rusciano ever met or saw Caylee.

If Rusciano would have been forthcoming to deputies about his relationship with Anthony, he likely would not have been fired, D'Onofrio reported.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: August 26, 2008, 06:13:03 PM »

July 15th minus 31 days = June 14th. How can Casey even say that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th and as of July 15th it's been 31 days!?? It doesnt even add up!

George is lying about the 16th and the 24th?

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.