April 19, 2024, 04:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474193 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 11:22:49 AM »

Ldstlou and Blonde:

You guys need to feel free to voice your opinions. We all love you both, and respect what you have to say. Remember if you read opposing views, it's the view beion opposed, not you. Anyone taking issue with your opinions needs to remember that as well.

I've been around long enough to know that sometimes we work stuff out by standing ground before our feet move. 

thanks Lalas.

I just can't do it this morning...too draining for me.

We need coffee, ldstlou. Please join us, everybody?

I've had a whole pot now..lol..had to wake up!! too many late nights this week.

Monkeys are making me lose my beauty sleep!!

Thanks for the support Klaas. I didn't let it get to me...but made me question the self-absorbed part.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »

Lisa, you are entitled to your own opinion as we all are. I hold a different opinion on this case than you do, but that is no reason for you to be receiving nasty e-mails...
I HOPE and PRAY that you are right and I am wrong and Caylee is still alive...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 11:26:06 AM »

Lisa
I have been right where you are now...you know I wanted to believe Caylee was alive...I still do and when I was watching Geraldo last night i almost bounced back over to that side again.  Then I began to think about TES....they don't ask for money from the family...you have nothing to lose by getting thousands of people organized to help look for a child...I can not get past that one point. 

Padilla wants Caylee to be alive because it's in his best interest for her to be alive.  Baez wants Caylee alive for his client.  Anthony's want to prove the world is wrong and everyone is against them...but I can't get past TES not being invited by the family.

Hang in there! Your opinion has made me think long and hard about this case...that is a good thing.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »

Did you see Geraldo show last night  Leonard did started telling the names of people who were around casey during the 5 days of pings. He had a device that was going to help him with the 5 day ping.

Did He said Ricardo, Amy, Chatt, Anthony ,or  - Tony, Amy, Ricardo and JP Chatt on Geraldo.
He gives them 5 days to return Caylee before he comes after them  .
I'm sure all these people are thrilled that he appeared to implicate them.

Can we get  a transcript or Carpe my sweet a youtube of this new clue

I saw that Blonde, and actually had a glimmer of "like" for him! I was so enraged at Jose, that when he said something to the effect that he didn't care what "they" (meaning the Anthiony's and their atty) did or said, he was going on his own in a few days to find Caylee, I almost cheered! SOMEBODY around that house was saying something that put Caylee FIRST (in a few days, that is). He talked about a ping network that he was going to pay for. He and Jose are going to butt heads, and I'm on anyone's side that is making a run at Jose.

I'm sure the Anthony's wish he'd get on his horse and ride out of town. He also said the atty won't even let him speak with Casey, and he didn't seem too happy about it.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »

ldstlou, kristin, blonde and anyone else who is of the opinion that Casey is telling the truth and Caylee is alive:

We all hope that Caylee is alive it's' just many of us look at the available information and don't see a positive outcome. For me, when I see people practically yelling that Caylee is alive and to trust what Casey says, it's almost as though they are defending Casey.  IMO, no matter what has happened to Caylee there is NO DEFENSE for Casey's actions....NONE.   Even IF Caylee is found alive I believe Casey should be put away for many years and definately lose custody.

So it's not that we don't want to find an ALIVE CAYLEE...we do.  It's just that for many of us the evidence doesn't point to a positive outcome for Caylee. 

Klaas....I despise Casey the same as most of you do. I hope you all understand that!! If she wasn't such a pathological liar...Caylee would be home now...alive or not.

I think it is much more logical that Caylee is gone and that Casey is covering her azz...I do!!

But the girl is so freakin' bizarre...and such a darned sociopath...that I think the possibility that there is some truth in Caylee being alive is possible...slim but possible.

I am not asking anyone to buy it, just explore the possibility with me...to noodle out the slight possibility, that is all.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »

Who is Patrick? 

Thanks Lalas, I read this with a mouth full of coffee.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 11:31:40 AM »

Lisa
I have been right where you are now...you know I wanted to believe Caylee was alive...I still do and when I was watching Geraldo last night i almost bounced back over to that side again.  Then I began to think about TES....they don't ask for money from the family...you have nothing to lose by getting thousands of people organized to help look for a child...I can not get past that one point. 

Padilla wants Caylee to be alive because it's in his best interest for her to be alive.  Baez wants Caylee alive for his client.  Anthony's want to prove the world is wrong and everyone is against them...but I can't get past TES not being invited by the family.

Hang in there! Your opinion has made me think long and hard about this case...that is a good thing.

You know what I keep thinking Lalas...is Garrison still the family "spokesperson"? Is he calling all the shots? Lets get on Garrison too!! Someone needs to call his fanny up and say why don't you suggest a search!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 11:31:49 AM »

Party at CARPES"s house?????????  I'm bringing butt hen cassorole!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »

ldstlou, kristin, blonde and anyone else who is of the opinion that Casey is telling the truth and Caylee is alive:

We all hope that Caylee is alive it's' just many of us look at the available information and don't see a positive outcome. For me, when I see people practically yelling that Caylee is alive and to trust what Casey says, it's almost as though they are defending Casey.  IMO, no matter what has happened to Caylee there is NO DEFENSE for Casey's actions....NONE.   Even IF Caylee is found alive I believe Casey should be put away for many years and definately lose custody.

So it's not that we don't want to find an ALIVE CAYLEE...we do.  It's just that for many of us the evidence doesn't point to a positive outcome for Caylee. 

OHhhhhh trust me Klaas ,if and when Caylee is found alive I believe Casey should be put away for many years and definately lose custody. I want to Bit*h slap her myself.
I think she's is telling half truths.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 11:34:08 AM »

Lisa

You know what I keep thinking Lalas...is Garrison still the family "spokesperson"? Is he calling all the shots? Lets get on Garrison too!! Someone needs to call his fanny up and say why don't you suggest a search!!!

Hop over to the thread where 2NJ posted Garrison's letter to us along with Cindy's letter.  He's getting what he deserves.  The more the merrier!   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »

Always1 the party will have lots of grilled meat too! ha! ha!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »

Lisa, you are entitled to your own opinion as we all are. I hold a different opinion on this case than you do, but that is no reason for you to be receiving nasty e-mails...

Thanks Cubbee...but I have to say this again...it is not my opinion that Caylee is still alive necessarily. I understand the chances of her being alive or kidnapped is slim to none. But I just have to explore the idea...just visit it to see if it is at all possible...until I know more.

Does that make sense?

My gut says she is gone like the rest of you...but there is also a part of me that says it is still POSSIBLE...slightly possible..she is not. I am just trying to explore that one chance in a million to see if it is any way a possibility.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 11:36:46 AM »

Who is Patrick? 

Thanks Lalas, I read this with a mouth full of coffee.

An early jailhouse visitor from high school apparently. Casey didn't remember him, at least at first. It was one of those, "I sat behind Mike in algebra during fourth period" kinda things. I think he's a non-player who saw this on TV and got excited that he knew someone famous. So he visited to claim his minute of fame.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 11:37:18 AM »

Lisa

Hop over to the thread where 2NJ posted Garrison's letter to us along with Cindy's letter.  He's getting what he deserves.  The more the merrier!   

I missed that one...you mean us as in the Monkeys?

I will have to look that one up tonight!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »

Garrison's response...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3297.0
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »

Lisa, I luv ya, but when Casey made that phone call, and her girlfriend is crying and saying Casey, you're telling us the truth about Caylee arn't you and what can I do to help find Caylee and all Casey says is get my brother back on the phone.  I mean, I would be saying, you think Caylee's all right dont' you, tell me you do?????? And, here's what I need you to do to help find her................. and please please pray for her.  That;s what I would be saying.... not please give me Tonys phone no.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:46 AM »

OHhhhhh trust me Klaas ,if and when Caylee is found alive I believe Casey should be put away for many years and definately lose custody. I want to Bit*h slap her myself.
I think she's is telling half truths.

ME TOO!!!!

Know way in h-e double toothpicks should she get Caylee back and absolutely she should go straight to jail...do not pass go and do not collect $200.00!!

Only this time...put her in with the general population and lets see how cocky and street smart she is!!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:58 AM »

Thanks Cubbee...but I have to say this again...it is not my opinion that Caylee is still alive necessarily. I understand the chances of her being alive or kidnapped is slim to none. But I just have to explore the idea...just visit it to see if it is at all possible...until I know more.

Does that make sense?

My gut says she is gone like the rest of you...but there is also a part of me that says it is still POSSIBLE...slightly possible..she is not. I am just trying to explore that one chance in a million to see if it is any way a possibility.

Have you thought maybe if casey did hide CAYLEE it was because of "things" going on in that house other than cindy..Maybe casey isn't hiding CAYLEE from cindy but george...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:47 AM »

Lisa, I luv ya, but when Casey made that phone call, and her girlfriend is crying and saying Casey, you're telling us the truth about Caylee arn't you and what can I do to help find Caylee and all Casey says is get my brother back on the phone.  I mean, I would be saying, you think Caylee's all right dont' you, tell me you do?????? And, here's what I need you to do to help find her................. and please please pray for her.  That;s what I would be saying.... not please give me Tonys phone no.

I wanted to bust her teeth down her throat!!! trust me!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »

Posted in the thread Larry Garrison started:

During our volunteer search effort, we located items we believe to belong to Casey Anthony.  Including female underwear with hair attached to it.  We have clothing, a gas can, make up, pantyhose, etc.  Can the family identify any of these items?
http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

Larry, I have left numerous messages for the Anthony Family on their answering machine.  I have expressed to them the importance of getting Texas Equi Search involved.  I have also expressed our interest in helping their family locating Caylee early on, all to NO RESPONSE.  Why would your "CLIENT" ignore people wanting to help them find Caylee?

Or do they not want to find Caylee until Casey's trial is over?

Our group has distributed many flyers, knocked on doors, and searched wooded areas.  Based on what has already been found and the people we have spoken with, the family has indicated to a close inside source to the family that we are a threat to them.  Why in the world would you consider a group trying to locate your grandaughter a threat?  Unless they believe we are a threat to Casey Anthony?

If Casey did not do this... who did?  Why would Casey Anthony protect someone who performed a SEX CRIME on her?  Would you be open to having someone trained in sexual assault intervention speak with Casey.  Maybe she was sexually assaulted as well?  It is not uncommon for the abused to protect the abuser, even at the expense of their own children.  This is very common in the incest cases we deal with on a day to day basis.

Joseph S. Jordan
Board Member/Child Advocate
S.A.V.E. Kaylee
(Save Abuse Victims Everywhere)
www.momsforjustice.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.