April 17, 2024, 07:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 473983 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

It appears the photo we are working from is a one bedroom apartment...the one in the Casey photo could be a two or three bedroom apartment and the layout is slightly different.
Thanks Lala's.....I'll see if they show the 2 and 3 bedroom layouts.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: August 24, 2008, 05:17:11 PM »

Please......can someone show me a picture that would allude to Casey's drug connection? In all these pics I have not seen any drugs, paraphenalia, or even a dirty ashtray (heck a clean one for that matter). Does ANYONE find that odd?

Kristin...Fladeedah, is this not the land of Oranges, Alligators, and Marijuana?

so they say... at FDLE..with the herb anyway.. Tropicana has the oranges down pat..and the gators live in the creeks..waterways..ponds..almost everywhere... (i got pics on the mac...  it's a bit screwed right now)  but yes..is the answer you are looking for
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »

I just want to do something so mean to this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEW7PpdZGk

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2008, 05:18:20 PM »

hey... go to.. drug house busts tcpalm.com
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2008, 05:18:37 PM »

It appears the photo we are working from is a one bedroom apartment...the one in the Casey photo could be a two or three bedroom apartment and the layout is slightly different.

Scroll to the bottom and check out the 210 connection
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=399664945&blogID=422156647&Mytoken=C197F453-5DC1-49F2-B5CD43B7DB22C18210271341

There are Angels among us.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2008, 05:19:13 PM »

Skank
Skank is a slang and pejorative term used in English to describe a certain type of female and is not to be confused with the reptilian skink.  The term "skank" differs from that of "slut" in that whereas the latter implies only sexual promiscuity; the former also implies poor taste, personally degrading behaviour and low self-esteem.[citation needed] Also used as slang for lower class female that is dirty or not presenting herself well. Other skank behaviors can include being obsessed with celebrity lifestyle and emulating it. In recent years "Skank" (or "Skankster") is also used in some parts of the U.K to describe unappealing individuals of either sex with habitual poor personal hygiene, most notably long-term drug addicts; a usage in some ways harking back to its original application. Originally denoting a bad smell[citation needed] or a filthy surface, "skank" has come to refer to someone who is physically repugnant for their filth, and figuratively applied to someone who is morally or socially repugnant for their behavior and demeanor, most often sexual conduct.

Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: August 24, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »

Please......can someone show me a picture that would allude to Casey's drug connection? In all these pics I have not seen any drugs, paraphenalia, or even a dirty ashtray (heck a clean one for that matter). Does ANYONE find that odd?

Kristin...Fladeedah, is this not the land of Oranges, Alligators, and Marijuana?

so they say... at FDLE..with the herb anyway.. Tropicana has the oranges down pat..and the gators live in the creeks..waterways..ponds..almost everywhere... (i got pics on the mac...  it's a bit screwed right now)  but yes..is the answer you are looking for

Thank you...I was feeling ignored....working on that tough skin tough! LOL

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »

http://realestate.yahoo.com/Florida/Orlando/Apartments_for_rent/cc787d34dbd02119ef8bc5a381301f75?cc=realestate&p=Orlando,+FL&priceHigh=&priceLow=&nodeId=750007014&radius=&bedrooms=&bathrooms=&type=&sortBy=time+2

This has all of the floor plans at Sawgrass.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2008, 05:25:23 PM »

Are we sure this jackass isn't related to the Anthony's? He certainly speaks like one!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 24, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »

LOL sorry I was looking at pics.... But yes your right
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 24, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »

From looking at Casey's photobucket...or whoever it is I see I was wrong about Tony's co. being OBC......it is DBC from looking at a couple of their shirts.I'm sorry

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 24, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »

Klaas any luck with that photo??
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: August 24, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »

nah...not ignored.. it's a bit messy here after the storm.. and theres a dead thing under my home.. rabbit or a snake.
been busy but checking in here n there..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

to the admin...
i put a call in for software...ps guy..fixes puters. what ever is needed... get a list.... anything u need. if he can get it, you got it.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »

nah...not ignored.. it's a bit messy here after the storm.. and theres a dead thing under my home.. rabbit or a snake.

to the admin...
i put a call in for software...ps guy..fixes puters. what ever is needed... get a list.... anything u need. if he can get it, you got it.

If the rain would just stop!!! I can't take these gloomy days anymore!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 24, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »

to the admin...

I hear ya! Faye is now over me and pouring rain upon us... started yesterday...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: August 24, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »

to the admin...

She is in NO hurry either....the first 3 or 4 days were enjoyable, I'm so over it now. Good luck...people don't think about the mosquitos, roaches, and other critters that are looking for shelter. Be safe....I'll be feeling for you!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 24, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »

to the admin...

She is in NO hurry either....the first 3 or 4 days were enjoyable, I'm so over it now. Good luck...people don't think about the mosquitos, roaches, and other critters that are looking for shelter. Be safe....I'll be feeling for you!

Thanks! Son just pulled up radar and got really depressed..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #337 on: August 24, 2008, 05:42:11 PM »

Are we sure this jackass isn't related to the Anthony's? He certainly speaks like one!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #338 on: August 24, 2008, 05:42:35 PM »

I looked at the layouts of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments at SG and they all appear to have the kitchen stuck in a corner.I WILL say I don't like the look of that body of water in the middle or behind the complex.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 24, 2008, 05:46:25 PM »

did you see the pic of him labelled "godfather of bail"?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.