April 26, 2024, 07:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474899 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 11:42:35 AM »

ldstlou, kristin, blonde and anyone else who is of the opinion that Casey is telling the truth and Caylee is alive:

We all hope that Caylee is alive it's' just many of us look at the available information and don't see a positive outcome. For me, when I see people practically yelling that Caylee is alive and to trust what Casey says, it's almost as though they are defending Casey.  IMO, no matter what has happened to Caylee there is NO DEFENSE for Casey's actions....NONE.   Even IF Caylee is found alive I believe Casey should be put away for many years and definately lose custody.

So it's not that we don't want to find an ALIVE CAYLEE...we do.  It's just that for many of us the evidence doesn't point to a positive outcome for Caylee. 

Klaas...TY for saying it for me...I get too emotional and just quit posting...you have a way with words that I don't...TY again  Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 11:44:08 AM »

Lisa, you are entitled to your own opinion as we all are. I hold a different opinion on this case than you do, but that is no reason for you to be receiving nasty e-mails...
I HOPE and PRAY that you are right and I am wrong and Caylee is still alive...

Thanks Cubbee...but I have to say this again...it is not my opinion that Caylee is still alive necessarily. I understand the chances of her being alive or kidnapped is slim to none. But I just have to explore the idea...just visit it to see if it is at all possible...until I know more.

Does that make sense?

My gut says she is gone like the rest of you...but there is also a part of me that says it is still POSSIBLE...slightly possible..she is not. I am just trying to explore that one chance in a million to see if it is any way a possibility.

Have you thought maybe if casey did hide CAYLEE it was because of "things" going on in that house other than cindy..Maybe casey isn't hiding CAYLEE from cindy but george...

you know I keep rejecting that idea as rediculous....HEEELLLLOOOO LISA!!!! lol No different than most rejecting my idea that Caylee is alive. I have got to stop being a hypocrit!!! It is also a very slim possibility.

I just think that with the stealing and things coming to a head after she stole grandpa's $$, that would be the reason she booked.

And who in the hell steals money from their grandpa in a nursing home??!! Casey is a sociopath...no one has to convince of that one!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 11:46:02 AM »

personally, I don't think Casey is smart enough to permanently disappear a body. So, if it's just her - the body will be found and I also think she is surprised that the body has not been found and it allows her to continue this charade. I believe she WAS setting up someone to take the fall.

One area that is intriguing is the part where she sets up someone she doesn't know too well. This is her second story involving Zenaida IMO. The first story was to set up some she knew VERY WELL. When the body was not discovered before the pictures she had to come up with plan B and that plan is not as well rehearsed as the first plan and it looks haphazard on the surface. It looks haphazard because it is - it's not the original plan. Zenaida and the Sawgrass apartments are not the first story Casey was going use.

When Casey says - "give me one more day" - that means to me that the body will be found shortly - well, at least according to Casey. Casey thinks that Caylee will be found and she is just waiting, 'one more day Mom and you will have the answer". Casey can not believe the body was not accidentally found, and she placed the body where it should have been found rather easily.

Now George is another story - he could theoretically disappear a body forever. He's way too shifty for my taste and leaves me with the impression his lies are more than skin deep.

George, on the surface when the case started, seemed like a guy who would have no reason to lie. As time has gone on he's become a much more sinister looking character. Normally there is a time period when posters and bloggers discover the inconsistencies in any case and then there is the time frame where the explanation for those inconsistencies become clear and are discovered to be mistakes by the posters, blogger, LE - etc. In George's case, the lies have become bolder and even more suspicious (if that's even possible at this point).

something is being hidden here by both George and Casey - and I want to know what it is.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 11:47:01 AM »

Lisa, you are entitled to your own opinion as we all are. I hold a different opinion on this case than you do, but that is no reason for you to be receiving nasty e-mails...

Thanks Cubbee...but I have to say this again...it is not my opinion that Caylee is still alive necessarily. I understand the chances of her being alive or kidnapped is slim to none. But I just have to explore the idea...just visit it to see if it is at all possible...until I know more.

Does that make sense?

My gut says she is gone like the rest of you...but there is also a part of me that says it is still POSSIBLE...slightly possible..she is not. I am just trying to explore that one chance in a million to see if it is any way a possibility.

Have you thought maybe if casey did hide CAYLEE it was because of "things" going on in that house other than cindy..Maybe casey isn't hiding CAYLEE from cindy but george...

you know I keep rejecting that idea as rediculous....HEEELLLLOOOO LISA!!!! lol No different than most rejecting my idea that Caylee is alive. I have got to stop being a hypocrit!!! It is also a very slim possibility.

I just think that with the stealing and things coming to a head after she stole grandpa's $$, that would be the reason she booked.

And who in the hell steals money from their grandpa in a nursing home??!! Casey is a sociopath...no one has to convince of that one!!!

Exactly and everyone has choices...And I believe that no matter the outcome casey made the wrong choices...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

Thanks! Now I know what you guys were talking about. Missed that thread...always come straigh here!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »

Has anyone addressed the issue of Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey in jail even though she had no idea why he was there?  I read this today and if it is true, it is a little creepy.

Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her atty when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

When Patrick started talking to Casey she asked to see his face. She acted as if she didn't remember him and then he mentioned "mike." Casey got quiet and not much else was said. Soon after that, Casey requested only family visitors

(from a Fox site, but I think it had been snipped from another site, so I'm unsure of the source)

*Forgive me if this has already been addressed or is just another source of confusion, lol.....
Patrick also said (can't remember exact quote, I posted on SM on another thread) "if you need to talk about something, let it go".

I thought it was an odd comment. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:12 AM »

Ricardo/Casey pics
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/

{{edit to add}}
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 12:09:35 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:34 AM »

Lisa, I luv ya, but when Casey made that phone call, and her girlfriend is crying and saying Casey, you're telling us the truth about Caylee arn't you and what can I do to help find Caylee and all Casey says is get my brother back on the phone.  I mean, I would be saying, you think Caylee's all right dont' you, tell me you do?????? And, here's what I need you to do to help find her................. and please please pray for her.  That;s what I would be saying.... not please give me Tonys phone no.

This is the same scenario a family member of mine recently went through with another person that no one suspected could have murdered someone...guess what?  He did and he confessed. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 11:51:22 AM »

Does that make sense?

Exactly and everyone has choices...And I believe that no matter the outcome casey made the wrong choices...

Hope no one thinks I feel any differently.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

Casey's former friend, Amy, lives with Ricardo
snip

July 15th…Amy, who was in P. Rico for a week and lives with Ricardo
Morales, Casey’s x-boyfriend, was picked up at the airport by Casey.
Amy let her use her car while away. She reports her checks for about
$1,000 were stolen by Casey. Amy was called by Cindy to find where
Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from the apt. bldg.
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was said to reside.

July 16th - car was picked up and Casey was arrested.
The above could have mistakes…please add corrections as you may have
picked up something different. Thanks.
From Lisa’s timeline: July 15th…Amy, who was in P. Rico for a week and
lives with Ricardo Morales, Casey’s x-boyfriend, was picked up at the
airport by Casey. Amy let her use her car while away. She reports her
checks for about $1,000 were stolen by Casey. Amy was called by Cindy
to find where Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from
the apt. bldg. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was said to reside.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:54:23 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2008, 11:53:27 AM »

If they find Caylee after the trial does that mean they can not try her for murder?  She is only charged with lying and child neglect.  I think I have missed something.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2008, 11:53:35 AM »

wouldn't pull up for me.

Ok Monkeys..as usual...stayed too long!!!

Gotta run or I'll be late for my open house.

Little Monkey has a soccer game today!!! I am so excited!!

I'll give ya the details tonight!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »

Does that make sense?

Hope no one thinks I feel any differently.

I like that you have hope for CAYLEE..I do think it is possible to have hope for CAYLEE and disgust for casey at the same time..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 11:55:40 AM »

Who is Patrick? 

Thanks Lalas, I read this with a mouth full of coffee.

An early jailhouse visitor from high school apparently. Casey didn't remember him, at least at first. It was one of those, "I sat behind Mike in algebra during fourth period" kinda things. I think he's a non-player who saw this on TV and got excited that he knew someone famous. So he visited to claim his minute of fame.

I think Mike is a bit closer to her than that. She stated that she wanted to speak with him in one of the jailhouse phonecalls. I'll see if I can find it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »

Has anyone addressed the issue of Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey in jail even though she had no idea why he was there?  I read this today and if it is true, it is a little creepy.

Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her atty when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

When Patrick started talking to Casey she asked to see his face. She acted as if she didn't remember him and then he mentioned "mike." Casey got quiet and not much else was said. Soon after that, Casey requested only family visitors

(from a Fox site, but I think it had been snipped from another site, so I'm unsure of the source)

*Forgive me if this has already been addressed or is just another source of confusion, lol.....
Patrick also said (can't remember exact quote, I posted on SM on another thread) "if you need to talk about something, let it go".

I thought it was an odd comment. JMO

I heard that too..Who goes to visit someone at jail, acting all suspicious and basically says keep quiet..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2008, 11:57:26 AM »

I'll be in and out today.  Having a birthday party here at my house for my FIL.  So right now I'm off to the grocery store and will be cleaning/cooking when I get back.

Be civil 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2008, 11:57:41 AM »

If they find Caylee after the trial does that mean they can not try her for murder?  She is only charged with lying and child neglect.  I think I have missed something.

I am confused on that too Lala's .... last I knew a bunch of talking heads were in disagreement on that issue, so I am not sure how that works...

BTW... I have sent e-mails to Shep, Greta,Geraldo and Nancy Grace about the Anthony's dragging their asses and not contacting TES for their FREE services in helping to find Caylee..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2008, 11:57:44 AM »

Ldstlou, I'm still with you on a lot of things. I'm not venturing into George or Lee as daddy, because IMO, that really is speculation at this point and I don't see a real connection to where Caylee is at this moment. That's what I measure everything against.

The party pictures still cause a glitch in my spirit, but it's smaller than it was........If Casey disposed of Caylee, or handed her off to someone for Tony's sake, then she could party once she was gone. The accident scenario is the hardest for me to get my mind around with those pictures.

The smell in the car has always been THE piece I couldn't get away from, and frankly, I'm really cinfused about that. I want to see what the forensics say, but I do have some doubts about what the forensics will show.

And then, the TES thing last night just frosted my cookies, along with Jose doing his lawyer dance all over any effort to locate Caylee's whereabouts. That one took the cake. I believe everybody can take their time, write their books and do whatever to expose this crazy family, but the stuff that gets in the way of finding Caylee, alive or dead is intolerable. That's been a family decision and it points to Casey being protected over Caylee's circumstances. They are NOT that stupid or that dysfunctional. They know what they are doing on this one, IMO.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »

Blonde went to link...no photos for me... Sad

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »

Who is Patrick? 

Thanks Lalas, I read this with a mouth full of coffee.

An early jailhouse visitor from high school apparently. Casey didn't remember him, at least at first. It was one of those, "I sat behind Mike in algebra during fourth period" kinda things. I think he's a non-player who saw this on TV and got excited that he knew someone famous. So he visited to claim his minute of fame.

I think Mike is a bit closer to her than that. She stated that she wanted to speak with him in one of the jailhouse phonecalls. I'll see if I can find it.

Patrick changes his myspace saying to

The NEW and IMPROVED P Come home soon Caylee, we miss you. To the entire Anthony family, stay strong

It used to say stay strong casey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.