April 25, 2024, 08:14:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474838 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: August 24, 2008, 08:28:06 PM »

Joseph, can I ask you something else, you did feel that the pink thing was a childs backpack right, and did it have monkeys on it, do you recall.????

Someone compared it to a Wal-Mart tent set up... but there was no tent... it was like a knap sack....  it did not have monkeys on it.  It was not the backpack pictured with Caylee.... the only thing that stood out was the pants were size 5 like Casey's search warrant... and the panties seem to match Casey's.... the black tank top I think was in question about the white rim compared to some other photos... but other than that it was her size.
       Thank you so much for your answers.  I really appreciate it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: August 24, 2008, 08:29:50 PM »

Anything But Clothes Party
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: August 24, 2008, 08:29:59 PM »

Just an FYI:

Joseph has spoken with Rick, Cindy's brother and he, as well as others have verified that he is who he states he is. I'm sure Joseph can fill you in on more detail.

Cindy threatened Rick that if he talked to the media she would never speak with him again.  She basically shut him up.

wow, that sounds like a dream come true - I hope she keeps her promise for the sake of Rick.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 24, 2008, 08:31:17 PM »

Welcome Joseph and thanks for sharing the photos and your knowledge of the case.

I have a question -

Have you and your searchers covered the areas around the Sawgrass Apartments? There is a lake / pond in the nearby vicinity. 

In my opinion, a person (Casey) who is actually giving you (me and everyone else) a possibly location - needs to be investigated further.

I think there is a chance Casey has told us where to find the body of Caylee and she even says so in many of her comments.

any thoughts or comments?

I only drove around Lake Conway... it is heavily populated.  There are however islands in the lake that would require a boat to go to... so I don't know... I do believe that this Lake Vaj guy is involved some how.... him or Derrick Williams.   I do believe this area is an area of interest.  I just can't find a location that we haven't looked at already that you could dump a body... if she is there.... she's in an apartment with a scum bag... because that apartment complex is crime central.

Joseph, I don't think you need an area of total obscurity to hide a 2 - 3 year old.

She could literally be hidden in plain sight. I know that sounds odd, but a little girl the size of Caylee would not need to be hidden at all. At least not hidden as someone might hide the body of an adult.

My personal belief is that Casey wanted the body found and was going to pin the crimes on someone else - possibly Zenaida. In order for there to be a fall person - the body needs to be found.

Of course there is the possibility that Casey moved the body after her plan did not go as she envisioned. So, in a sense the body was at or near Sawgrass and she moved the body in the trunk of the car to a new location.

I believe in order for Casey to use the Sawgrass apartents - the body needs to be relatively nearby - with in a one mile radius.

I also think there is a very good possibly the body is not hidden at all - but just slightly concealed - and someone will turn over a tarp or a box - and there will be Caylee.

Wouldn't the smell of decomposition attract attention?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 24, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »

where is the Flordia business search site again??

www.sunbiz.org

Thanks what do you know about
Dancers Royale
5221 E Colonial Dr
I just was searching google and on another blog someone asked if "LAKE VAJ" is associated/works for that club...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: August 24, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »

On the first 911 tape Cindy says they haven't seen Caylee since June 9th.  Later she changes it to June 15th, fathers day, because they have pics of Caylee at the nursing home.  Has anyone verified that Cindy did bring Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day?  Is there a date stamp on that film clip?
I found this
6/15 Sun
♦ Cindy and Caylee (and George? But not Casey?) visit grandfather in NH. Caylee is recorded on video reading a book at the NH and photographed with her great-grandfather.
♦ No mention of any other Fathers Day activities.
♦ Was George even at the house that day?
♦ That night, Cindy and Caylee go for a swim, per Cindy.
♦ Cindy says Casey took Caylee out of the pool b/c Caylee was cold.
♦ Ladder is removed from pool that night, per Cindy.
♦ Cindy claims she "tucked them in" that night, meaning Casey and Caylee.
♦ Neighbor says Casey had a temper and was heard yelling at family during Fathers Day weekend.
♦ Clint returns from Jacksonville; he believes Casey spent the night at Tony's this night, but is not certain.
♦ Note: On the 7/15 pm 911 call, Casey tells the dispatcher she has not seen her daughter for 31 days. If accurate, that places Caylee's "missing" date on or about 6/15

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: August 24, 2008, 08:35:20 PM »

Welcome Joseph and thanks for sharing the photos and your knowledge of the case.

I have a question -

Have you and your searchers covered the areas around the Sawgrass Apartments? There is a lake / pond in the nearby vicinity. 

In my opinion, a person (Casey) who is actually giving you (me and everyone else) a possibly location - needs to be investigated further.

I think there is a chance Casey has told us where to find the body of Caylee and she even says so in many of her comments.

I only drove around Lake Conway... it is heavily populated.  There are however islands in the lake that would require a boat to go to... so I don't know... I do believe that this Lake Vaj guy is involved some how.... him or Derrick Williams.   I do believe this area is an area of interest.  I just can't find a location that we haven't looked at already that you could dump a body... if she is there.... she's in an apartment with a scum bag... because that apartment complex is crime central.

Joseph, I don't think you need an area of total obscurity to hide a 2 - 3 year old.

She could literally be hidden in plain sight. I know that sounds odd, but a little girl the size of Caylee would not need to be hidden at all. At least not hidden as someone might hide the body of an adult.

My personal belief is that Casey wanted the body found and was going to pin the crimes on someone else - possibly Zenaida. In order for there to be a fall person - the body needs to be found.

Of course there is the possibility that Casey moved the body after her plan did not go as she envisioned. So, in a sense the body was at or near Sawgrass and she moved the body in the trunk of the car to a new location.

I believe in order for Casey to use the Sawgrass apartents - the body needs to be relatively nearby - with in a one mile radius.

I also think there is a very good possibly the body is not hidden at all - but just slightly concealed - and someone will turn over a tarp or a box - and there will be Caylee.

I think that is a highly possible theory and you may have something... I heard a statistic that murdered/missing people are normally tossed into ditches along the highway... I know those two girls that were stabbed 5 times each were tossed into a ditch... and that guy that beat his own son to death did it in a ditch...  I have been driving around while the ditches are full of water looking. for floating trash bags, clothing, etc.

I do not want to disclose a day or time but I will do a search of the area within a 1 mile radius. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 24, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

I would think that it would. I live near a big state park filled with deer. It's pretty common for the deer to tangle with cars on the road and end up dead in the nearby woods. Even though I can't see them, I can always tell when a deer has been struck by the odor that comes into my car. Even with my windows up and the air conditioner on, it penetrates the car when I drive along that road.

I Stand With The Girl
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: August 24, 2008, 08:37:08 PM »

On the first 911 tape Cindy says they haven't seen Caylee since June 9th.  Later she changes it to June 15th, fathers day, because they have pics of Caylee at the nursing home.  Has anyone verified that Cindy did bring Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day?  Is there a date stamp on that film clip?
I found this
6/15 Sun
♦ Cindy and Caylee (and George? But not Casey?) visit grandfather in NH. Caylee is recorded on video reading a book at the NH and photographed with her great-grandfather.
♦ Neighbor says Casey had a temper and was heard yelling at family during Fathers Day weekend.
♦ Clint returns from Jacksonville; he believes Casey spent the night at Tony's this night, but is not certain.
♦ Note: On the 7/15 pm 911 call, Casey tells the dispatcher she has not seen her daughter for 31 days. If accurate, that places Caylee's "missing" date on or about 6/15

Talk about detective work... I think you caught Cindy in another lie...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: August 24, 2008, 08:37:55 PM »

I have a question -

BB
sure it would and would lend credence to the theory that she wants the body found.

after 2 months in the Florida heat - there is nothing left to decompose at this point.

btw the way - the Lake Vaj guy is completely +++++++. He's the biggest ++++ I've seen since Jerry Strawberry.

+++

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: August 24, 2008, 08:38:47 PM »

www.sunbiz.org

Dancers Royale
5221 E Colonial Dr
I just was searching google and on another blog someone asked if "LAKE VAJ" is associated/works for that club...

It's a scummy little club near 436... do you want me to search there???? hahaha 

That is one of the contacts of Lake Vaj... maybe I will go visit...
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #511 on: August 24, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »

I found this
6/15 Sun

And, who said Blondes are dumb??  Thanx so much!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 24, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »

What happened with that picture of Casey with Melinda Duckett?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: August 24, 2008, 08:41:27 PM »

Joseph do you have a public email people can contact you at I will send the report

joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

joseph....thank you so much for what you are doing....if I could I'd be there with you....did you or do you know if anyone mailed the lead investigator those pictures of casey in the polka dot underwear???

I sent it to Capt. Angelo Nieves... but go ahead and send it to the lead... I did not do that...

Oh I am not that computer savvy...ROB....Carpe???? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: August 24, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »

What happened with that picture of Casey with Melinda Duckett?

where is casey allegedley?  and is this the original or blown up one?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: August 24, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

I think that is a highly possible theory and you may have something... I heard a statistic that murdered/missing people are normally tossed into ditches along the highway... I know those two girls that were stabbed 5 times each were tossed into a ditch... and that guy that beat his own son to death did it in a ditch...  I have been driving around while the ditches are full of water looking. for floating trash bags, clothing, etc.

I do not want to disclose a day or time but I will do a search of the area within a 1 mile radius.

Thanks Joseph.

Should TES get involved - I will come down from PA to help anyway I can.

+++

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: August 24, 2008, 08:42:46 PM »

Joseph do you have a public email people can contact you at I will send the report

joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

joseph....thank you so much for what you are doing....if I could I'd be there with you....did you or do you know if anyone mailed the lead investigator those pictures of casey in the polka dot underwear???

I sent it to Capt. Angelo Nieves... but go ahead and send it to the lead... I did not do that...

Oh I am not that computer savvy...ROB....Carpe???? 

I will send it... but I looked through my e-mail and Capt. Angelo Nieves wrote me back and said he would forward to the detectives on the case.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 24, 2008, 08:43:27 PM »

So, the only thing that could be construed as Caylees' in that stuff in what is in the pink knapsnack, and the other things could be Caseys.  But why were they there???  And why were some of her clothes laying in the back of her car???  Is she normally messy?? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 24, 2008, 08:43:44 PM »

Casey
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 24, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »

www.sunbiz.org

Dancers Royale
5221 E Colonial Dr

It's a scummy little club near 436... do you want me to search there???? hahaha 

That is one of the contacts of Lake Vaj... maybe I will go visit...

haha..I did respond to that email...
Thanks again..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.