April 26, 2024, 10:13:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474909 times)
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: August 24, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »

PugsRule wrote;
OMG, I didn't even think about that! And the snakes...... I'm buying waders and a stun gun before I venture out into the wilds! Oh...rabid opossums and racoons...the poisonous spiders.

Wild boar tastes good if you baste it in Coca Cola......I'm trying to spin some positives here.

This is obviously a labor of love for you.......I believe in karma, and she'll shine on you!

Karma....positive vibes for Joseph please!

Please be careful....especially when shooting those spiders with stun gun.

Thank you for your kind words...

Oh my god.... I walked into one of those big black and yellow banana spiders today!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmKmi9ac0c

They are so nasty... I about freaked when I saw it on my shoulder!!!

Yes those spiders are nasty, we encountered them in St Aug. I have many photos on the other machine.

I do have a question Joseph which I am not sure if it has been asked or if it is relative.
On one of Caseys friends myspace pages there is a reference to a word..chicago...now i did notice you had gone down to the lee vista area.. (reading back) I then remembered the map page I spent a night at a few nights ago... (someone did some great work on that page mind you), anyway.......... Chicago.. not so much the windy city, but I went online today and researched chicage freight.... there is a track close by, am I correct?   
Was at one of my clients home..on the way home i got stuck at a train track and low and behold...a chicago train went by.. I just wondered if you and given that any thought Joseph, I know it's far fetched.. but so is Casey.

I don't want to congest you with any additional unnecessary speculations...you do have a full plate.

There are tons of train tracks here... there are some tracks to trails places in Orlando....  but I will have to research that..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 24, 2008, 09:52:09 PM »

Wonder if Shep or anyone else will take a nibble on the tidbit I threw out there at them about the Anthony's not contacting TES....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 24, 2008, 09:52:10 PM »

I still do not see a little boy....anywhere. 

pbxo

Look at the girl up front in the black dress, she has her arms raised. Look at the left raised hand- at the fingers you should see the little boy (sitting on a man's knee and a girl in a blue dress is sitting on the floor beside him).
[/quote]

I got my mother's glasses and magnifying glass and I STILL do not see a little boy..

I see the girl in the white dress in sticking her tongue out...she also seems to have a large tattoo.

pbxo
[/quote]

I have no idea what the group of people is or where that photo was made, but the first time I saw it, I thought it was a group in the church hall of a big modern church.

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: August 24, 2008, 09:53:11 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

Look at the girl up front (with hands raised up, in black dress) looks a little like Casey.  Beside her is a girl in a white dress (guess it could like Melinda) and the only boy I see is at the end of hand of the girl in black (looks like he is sitting on someones knee).  Also in the back looks like a boy with a blue shirt? on.

Blue Moon.... you got some good eyes....

pbxo

Look at the girl up front in the black dress, she has her arms raised. Look at the left raised hand- at the fingers you should see the little boy (sitting on a man's knee and a girl in a blue dress is sitting on the floor beside him).

I do think I see him...

Is this a "confirmed" photo of Casey?  Personally the girl in the front row (that resembles Casey) is "striking a theatrical pose" (as in acting) (IMO) .... I just can't see Casey as being theatrical in any sense ......other than manipulating and dramatic when something doesn't go her way.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 24, 2008, 09:54:52 PM »

Joseph do you ahev access to Sean daly my space 9not lake vaj) if so look back on the comments page 23 or 24 where she is talking about Brandon...I guess he died she was going to visit his parents, she said her world has hit a wall i cant remeber what else she said but i cant access myspace right now.He died before Caylee was born feb 15 2005 that would make casey like 3 months pregnant... 
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: August 24, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

Like I said before, I have seen dead children.  I held my older sister's 4 day old baby, before we put him in the casket.  I had to identify the body of my liitle sister's 16 year old son for her when he had a car accident, I was the only one at the hospital.  I used to volunteer at the center here for the most severly brain damaged at birth children there are (children with water on the brain) they die.  If you ever been with one, you will never forget it.  It is not an easy thing, so for her to toss the body, I just dont' believe that happened.

I am so sorry...I can't even imagine. I want to say something deep and meaningful, but my heart hurts for you so bad right now. That is a burden no one should carry Sad

There are Angels among us.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: August 24, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

I used to attend a big church, and they had a huge church hall, and also their own theatrical group. I swear that's what that group looks like to me - a church theatrical group having their pic made in the church hall. I can't really think Casey was part of anything like that - much too tame for her.

I Stand With The Girl
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: August 24, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »

Hey Joseph,
I was wonderin if (to your knowledge) there has been any searches of the landfills associated with SawGrass Apts and/or the businesses around Amscott..... (I apologize if this was asked before)

No.  We would definetely need cadaver dogs for that... new trash is dumped daily and visually searching for a body there would be impossible.  Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes.... I know a lot of people think it's silly, but they have dogs... and combining man power would be the smartest thing at this point... we just don't have enough people to comb woods....

Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes      the more the better chance of finding Caylee.  I do believe that some psychics do have merit to them in some instances but never voiced that for fear that I would start a "rumble" in the cage.  I do not know Gale St John, so can not offer an opinion on her, but I can tell you that I respect the fact that she (like you) are out there trying!  She is a person, giving of not only what she feels she has to bring to the table BUT ... she is a person, giving of her time.  AGAIN .... LIKE YOU!  (more than this baby's family is doing!)

She spoke more about her time in missing persons.  She has been involved in a lot of searches.  She went on and on about statistics of missing persons and unidentified recovered persons.  She seemed to speak more on the side of a missing persons advocate than a psychic.  I have not personally met her, but she seems very hurt by the criticism out there because she is a psychic... I feel bad because I joked about it as well... and in reality I do believe in intuition... maybe not psychic abilities, but like I said... she has cadaver dogs and she is willing to search.  I'm sure I don't agree with everyone's view points in our current search team...  and cadaver dogs are highly expensive...
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: August 24, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »

Joseph do you ahev access to Sean daly my space 9not lake vaj) if so look back on the comments page 23 or 24 where she is talking about Brandon...I guess he died she was going to visit his parents, she said her world has hit a wall i cant remeber what else she said but i cant access myspace right now.He died before Caylee was born feb 15 2005 that would make casey like 3 months pregnant... 

Which one?  Do youhave a link?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: August 24, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »

Like I said before, I have seen dead children.  I held my older sister's 4 day old baby, before we put him in the casket.  I had to identify the body of my liitle sister's 16 year old son for her when he had a car accident, I was the only one at the hospital.  I used to volunteer at the center here for the most severly brain damaged at birth children there are (children with water on the brain) they die.  If you ever been with one, you will never forget it.  It is not an easy thing, so for her to toss the body, I just dont' believe that happened.

I am so sorry...I can't even imagine. I want to say something deep and meaningful, but my heart hurts for you so bad right now. That is a burden no one should carry Sad

So sad for you Always .... this is one reason why I can not see Casey transporting a dead body from here to there, digging it up and moving it after decomp has set in ...  .... first off it is her daughter ..... second off .... it is a dead body ..... third off .... (does there really need to be a third off?)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 24, 2008, 10:01:10 PM »

[/quote]

Is this a "confirmed" photo of Casey?  Personally the girl in the front row (that resembles Casey) is "striking a theatrical pose" (as in acting) (IMO) .... I just can't see Casey as being theatrical in any sense ......other than manipulating and dramatic when something doesn't go her way.
[/quote][/i]

I think it is a wedding photo--look behind the girls in the front row-looks like the bride and groom sitting in a chair.  Also look at the tables around the room, look decorated for a wedding.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: August 24, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

Thank you Klaas

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

Look at the girl up front (with hands raised up, in black dress) looks a little like Casey.  Beside her is a girl in a white dress (guess it could like Melinda) and the only boy I see is at the end of hand of the girl in black (looks like he is sitting on someones knee).  Also in the back looks like a boy with a blue shirt? on.

pbxo

I do think I see him...

Invision...you have no idea how glad I am to see you here. I'm new, but have read since day one. I find you insightful and truly caring. It really bothered me to see you want to leave. I personally have viewed your posts with high regard and if I don't answer immediately...just know I always read your posts.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 24, 2008, 10:08:41 PM »

Hey Joseph,
I was wonderin if (to your knowledge) there has been any searches of the landfills associated with SawGrass Apts and/or the businesses around Amscott..... (I apologize if this was asked before)

No.  We would definetely need cadaver dogs for that... new trash is dumped daily and visually searching for a body there would be impossible.  Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes.... I know a lot of people think it's silly, but they have dogs... and combining man power would be the smartest thing at this point... we just don't have enough people to comb woods....

Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes      the more the better chance of finding Caylee.  I do believe that some psychics do have merit to them in some instances but never voiced that for fear that I would start a "rumble" in the cage.  I do not know Gale St John, so can not offer an opinion on her, but I can tell you that I respect the fact that she (like you) are out there trying!  She is a person, giving of not only what she feels she has to bring to the table BUT ... she is a person, giving of her time.  AGAIN .... LIKE YOU!  (more than this baby's family is doing!)

She spoke more about her time in missing persons.  She has been involved in a lot of searches.  She went on and on about statistics of missing persons and unidentified recovered persons.  She seemed to speak more on the side of a missing persons advocate than a psychic.  I have not personally met her, but she seems very hurt by the criticism out there because she is a psychic... I feel bad because I joked about it as well... and in reality I do believe in intuition... maybe not psychic abilities, but like I said... she has cadaver dogs and she is willing to search.  I'm sure I don't agree with everyone's view points in our current search team...  and cadaver dogs are highly expensive...

IMO .... she has not "exploited" her psychic abilities JMO.... I believe she has kept a somewhat low profile (other than a spot or two on the news and she has canceled some) ..... so I don't think she is doing it further her career by finding this baby.  Psychics are not "all knowing" .... You are right ... intuition plays a key role in A LOT of things ....and if she feels her intuition can be of help in anyway ..... let her give it a go .....Hey ... if I was in the Anthony's shoes.... I would be more than grateful for ANYONE that is out looking for Caylee.  With your skills, and what she has to bring to the table, along with the dogs .... sounds like the best plan I have heard yet!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 24, 2008, 10:09:51 PM »

Which one?  Do youhave a link?

The one you put up earlier i think it was you with the picture of his truck it's private but i thought maybe you have access...i can't get myspace right now to look..So i thought maybe if u did you could bring the comments here
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: August 24, 2008, 10:10:46 PM »

Hey Joseph,

IMO .... she has not "exploited" her psychic abilities JMO.... I believe she has kept a somewhat low profile (other than a spot or two on the news and she has canceled some) ..... so I don't think she is doing it further her career by finding this baby.  Psychics are not "all knowing" .... You are right ... intuition plays a key role in A LOT of things ....and if she feels her intuition can be of help in anyway ..... let her give it a go .....Hey ... if I was in the Anthony's shoes.... I would be more than grateful for ANYONE that is out looking for Caylee.  With your skills, and what she has to bring to the table, along with the dogs .... sounds like the best plan I have heard yet!

Two hands, two feet, AND a dog. She's golden inmy book.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 24, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »

[/quote][/i]

I think it is a wedding photo--look behind the girls in the front row-looks like the bride and groom sitting in a chair.  Also look at the tables around the room, look decorated for a wedding.
[/quote]

Yes, it does look like a wedding photo.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: August 24, 2008, 10:12:56 PM »

Joseph, I am highly critical of the "psychics" and I make no apologies.

I have been around a long time and following crimes against all kinds of people and my main passion is missing persons. Especially the kids like Caylee, Maddy, Natalee and so on.

I have seen the harm and pain caused by these "psychics"... it's not pretty. I have provided the board with all kinds of examples of what can occur when these people get involved in a case like this. And it's not just this case - but literally a huge amount.

As for Gayle, I don't know her, never met her, and never heard of her before this case. I have seen her words and she lied twice that I know of and I posted her lies for all to see. I don't like liars where missing kids are concerned. It's a huge thorn for me. This causes major problems.

As for you working with her -- I see no reason not to try it. As you said - she has dogs and at least you will have access to those dogs.

I won't get my hopes up too high and think she is some sort of "magic bullet" to solve this case.

The case will be solved the old fashion way - through good police work and people like you who are willing to give their most valuable resource - their time.

good luck on your efforts this week - I'll be thinking of you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:09 PM »

Can someone tell me what PBXO is? 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

Can someone tell me what PBXO is? 

pink banana hugs and kisses....

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:55 PM »

Thank you Klaas

pbxo

I do think I see him...

Invision...you have no idea how glad I am to see you here. I'm new, but have read since day one. I find you insightful and truly caring. It really bothered me to see you want to leave. I personally have viewed your posts with high regard and if I don't answer immediately...just know I always read your posts.

Thanks Pugs .... I am grateful that Klaas did not remove me as I asked.  In popping in from time to time, I have seen that I am not the "only one" that has felt "ignored"..... I have learned that this is a breathtaking case for many and I have also learned that "IF" your post is not responded to ... it is most likely because they are still "chewing" on something that was posted right before your post.  There is so much speculation that it is a lot for everyone to take in.  I thought I could handle all the "voices in my head" about this case on my own ... but I couldn't.  I am grateful for this forum to be able to voice my opinion ... whether it is responed to or not .... It clears it out of my head!       SCHEW ... my lesson learned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.