April 19, 2024, 05:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474147 times)
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: August 24, 2008, 10:16:06 PM »

Joseph do you ahev access to Sean daly my space 9not lake vaj) if so look back on the comments page 23 or 24 where she is talking about Brandon...I guess he died she was going to visit his parents, she said her world has hit a wall i cant remeber what else she said but i cant access myspace right now.He died before Caylee was born feb 15 2005 that would make casey like 3 months pregnant... 

Which one?  Do youhave a link?

The one you put up earlier i think it was you with the picture of his truck it's private but i thought maybe you have access...i can't get myspace right now to look..So i thought maybe if u did you could bring the comments here

Oh yeah... no I don't have access to that one... but I might go check out Schwenn Mechanical.... Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 24, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

Can someone tell me what PBXO is? 

pink banana hugs and kisses....

Too cute!

I Stand With The Girl
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: August 24, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »

Too cute!

i try to be....

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: August 24, 2008, 10:18:11 PM »

Joseph, I am highly critical of the "psychics" and I make no apologies.

I have been around a long time and following crimes against all kinds of people and my main passion is missing persons. Especially the kids like Caylee, Maddy, Natalee and so on.

I have seen the harm and pain caused by these "psychics"... it's not pretty. I have provided the board with all kinds of examples of what can occur when these people get involved in a case like this. And it's not just this case - but literally a huge amount.

As for Gayle, I don't know her, never met her, and never heard of her before this case. I have seen her words and she lied twice that I know of and I posted her lies for all to see. I don't like liars where missing kids are concerned. It's a huge thorn for me. This causes major problems.

As for you working with her -- I see no reason not to try it. As you said - she has dogs and at least you will have access to those dogs.

I won't get my hopes up too high and think she is some sort of "magic bullet" to solve this case.

The case will be solved the old fashion way - through good police work and people like you who are willing to give their most valuable resource - their time.

good luck on your efforts this week - I'll be thinking of you.

What lies do you know of?  I would definetely like to know before I associate myself with this person.  I am already hesitant, but if you know of something that could cause issues, please let me know....
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: August 24, 2008, 10:20:50 PM »

Invisionfor the record, my hubby is so sick of it he stayed on my butt to join. I was frustrated earlier when posts were not responded to (and I had my convinced myself that is I joined I would not be offended, easier said...) but you are so right! The Monkeys had their own thoughts they needed to "chew on. I love your outlook and admire your thoughts!

You do not have to respond....that was even sappy for my taste!!!LOL

There are Angels among us.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: August 24, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »

I have been around a long time and following crimes against all kinds of people and my main passion is missing persons. Especially the kids like Caylee, Maddy, Natalee and so on.

I have seen the harm and pain caused by these "psychics"... it's not pretty. I have provided the board with all kinds of examples of what can occur when these people get involved in a case like this. And it's not just this case - but literally a huge amount.

As for Gayle, I don't know her, never met her, and never heard of her before this case. I have seen her words and she lied twice that I know of and I posted her lies for all to see. I don't like liars where missing kids are concerned. It's a huge thorn for me. This causes major problems.

As for you working with her -- I see no reason not to try it. As you said - she has dogs and at least you will have access to those dogs.

I won't get my hopes up too high and think she is some sort of "magic bullet" to solve this case.

The case will be solved the old fashion way - through good police work and people like you who are willing to give their most valuable resource - their time.

What lies do you know of?  I would definetely like to know before I associate myself with this person.  I am already hesitant, but if you know of something that could cause issues, please let me know....

I believe she said something about Caylee being dead ...then went on tv and said she never said that...this is the one, right?

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: August 24, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »

Too cute!

That gives me warm fuzzies....TY

i try to be....

pbxo

There are Angels among us.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 24, 2008, 10:26:18 PM »

Rob ..... I do belive IF a psychic becomes involved in a case he/she must first be "invited or asked" by the family or LE .... I do NOT believe a psychic should offer a public opinion of any kind when "working" any case as this info should be privy to the requestor (not the media)  .... I can say, I was a little put off by Gale giving her "impressions" on NG .... she was not asked for help in solving this case .... NOW having said that .... I feel if she wants to act on the side of "HUMAN compassion" and be a person looking for Caylee and chooses to use her "skills" privately than more power to her.  There should be NO PERSONAL GLORY in finding this baby or any other missing person .... and yes .... she has the dogs!  BONUS for Joseph and his team   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: August 24, 2008, 10:27:28 PM »

they're back on like thread two or three.

first she said that she her her associate were looking for a dead Caylee - not alive. She stressed this point. Her "abilities" led her to this conclusion.

Then she said she was looking for a "live" Caylee.

Then she said she did not say she was "looking for a dead body" {paraphrased}

she was all over the board on this.

We were talking about her and we had posted about 50 pages by dinner time here on the east coast, and Gayle made another statement and she indicated that she was looking for a live body and said she had no idea where this info that she was looking for a deceased body came from.

I used my memory from just earlier in the day and found her quotes back about 50 pages and located in the previous thread before the switch over to the new thread.

The initial article was posted by Klaas and I made the point that "this is where it's coming from" in reference to Gayle saying she had no idea.

Gayle's own words were right there.

She was changing her story too often for my liking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

Look at the girl up front (with hands raised up, in black dress) looks a little like Casey.  Beside her is a girl in a white dress (guess it could like Melinda) and the only boy I see is at the end of hand of the girl in black (looks like he is sitting on someones knee).  Also in the back looks like a boy with a blue shirt? on.

Blue Moon.... you got some good eyes....

I still do not see a little boy....anywhere. 

pbxo

Look at the girl up front in the black dress, she has her arms raised. Look at the left raised hand- at the fingers you should see the little boy (sitting on a man's knee and a girl in a blue dress is sitting on the floor beside him).

I do think I see him...

Is this a "confirmed" photo of Casey?  Personally the girl in the front row (that resembles Casey) is "striking a theatrical pose" (as in acting) (IMO) .... I just can't see Casey as being theatrical in any sense ......other than manipulating and dramatic when something doesn't go her way.

Invision...you have no idea how glad I am to see you here. I'm new, but have read since day one. I find you insightful and truly caring. It really bothered me to see you want to leave. I personally have viewed your posts with high regard and if I don't answer immediately...just know I always read your posts.

Thanks Pugs .... I am grateful that Klaas did not remove me as I asked.  In popping in from time to time, I have seen that I am not the "only one" that has felt "ignored"..... I have learned that this is a breathtaking case for many and I have also learned that "IF" your post is not responded to ... it is most likely because they are still "chewing" on something that was posted right before your post.  There is so much speculation that it is a lot for everyone to take in.  I thought I could handle all the "voices in my head" about this case on my own ... but I couldn't.  I am grateful for this forum to be able to voice my opinion ... whether it is responed to or not .... It clears it out of my head!       SCHEW ... my lesson learned!

Invision.... I read your posts.... really I do! I just don't always respond unless I have something to add, or am just being silly when the frustration gets to me....
Many times when others don't respond it is as you stated they are chewing over another post, or they might simply agree with you and have nothing to add...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

I believe she said something about Caylee being dead ...then went on tv and said she never said that...this is the one, right?

I believe you are right...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #611 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:49 PM »

first she said that she her her associate were looking for a dead Caylee - not alive. She stressed this point. Her "abilities" led her to this conclusion.

We were talking about her and we had posted about 50 pages by dinner time here on the east coast, and Gayle made another statement and she indicated that she was looking for a live body and said she had no idea where this info that she was looking for a deceased body came from.

I used my memory from just earlier in the day and found her quotes back about 50 pages and located in the previous thread before the switch over to the new thread.

The initial article was posted by Klaas and I made the point that "this is where it's coming from" in reference to Gayle saying she had no idea.

Yes, she did go all over the place that day. I remember the board flying ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:53 PM »

I agree with you, that is why I haven't stated my opinion whether I believe Caylee is dead or alive.  I search as if she could be either.  I knock on doors, pass out flyers, and search wooded areas and public parks.  I am not sure which she is.  I can see validity on both sides and we can't automatically figure that every missing person is dead... that is what somone may want us to believe.... but like I said... in this case... my opinion I have kept private for the most part... and I search as if it is either way.... we'll see what happens... I just am not privy to any information that tells me one way or another....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 24, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »

Rob ..... I do belive IF a psychic becomes involved in a case he/she must first be "invited or asked" by the family or LE .... I do NOT believe a psychic should offer a public opinion of any kind when "working" any case as this info should be privy to the requestor (not the media)  .... I can say, I was a little put off by Gale giving her "impressions" on NG .... she was not asked for help in solving this case .... NOW having said that .... I feel if she wants to act on the side of "HUMAN compassion" and be a person looking for Caylee and chooses to use her "skills" privately than more power to her.  There should be NO PERSONAL GLORY in finding this baby or any other missing person .... and yes .... she has the dogs!  BONUS for Joseph and his team   

Well you are right that she wasn't asked to help solve this case.... heck, noboby was...
I do feel the dogs are a plus....I have seen them at work and they are impressive to say the
least....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: August 24, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

Like I said before, I have seen dead children.  I held my older sister's 4 day old baby, before we put him in the casket.  I had to identify the body of my liitle sister's 16 year old son for her when he had a car accident, I was the only one at the hospital.  I used to volunteer at the center here for the most severly brain damaged at birth children there are (children with water on the brain) they die.  If you ever been with one, you will never forget it.  It is not an easy thing, so for her to toss the body, I just dont' believe that happened.

I am so sorry...I can't even imagine. I want to say something deep and meaningful, but my heart hurts for you so bad right now. That is a burden no one should carry Sad
                  Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: August 24, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »

Joseph do you ahev access to Sean daly my space 9not lake vaj) if so look back on the comments page 23 or 24 where she is talking about Brandon...I guess he died she was going to visit his parents, she said her world has hit a wall i cant remeber what else she said but i cant access myspace right now.He died before Caylee was born feb 15 2005 that would make casey like 3 months pregnant... 

Which one?  Do youhave a link?

The one you put up earlier i think it was you with the picture of his truck it's private but i thought maybe you have access...i can't get myspace right now to look..So i thought maybe if u did you could bring the comments here

Oh yeah... no I don't have access to that one... but I might go check out Schwenn Mechanical.... Wink

I wonder if Schwenn Mechanical did remodeling work at Sawgrass?
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: August 24, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »

Monkeys,

I'm done for tonight...my heart can't take it anymore.
I've been here and at the Natalee thread...I need a break.

God BLESS!!

pbxo

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »

Joseph, one more minor point - in the article, Gayle indicated her house was going to be foreclosed. IIRC and she replies on donations. She made some comments in that article that seem to imply she has financial problems. Maybe someone can find those posts.

There were a few items in there that made me think that getting some exposure from the case was also an important issue for for Gayle.

Finding Caylee is everyone's objective except the Anthonys - so if someone finds her - take the reward if it's available.

but as far as I know the reward is for a "safe return" and not a body.

So, I'm not sure how Gayle can profit if the reward is not available to someone who finds a corpse. Unless it's exposure I don't see what she is all about.

and

why would someone with cadaver dogs be looking for a live person? sorry, but that makes no sense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:57 PM »

Like I said before, I have seen dead children.  I held my older sister's 4 day old baby, before we put him in the casket.  I had to identify the body of my liitle sister's 16 year old son for her when he had a car accident, I was the only one at the hospital.  I used to volunteer at the center here for the most severly brain damaged at birth children there are (children with water on the brain) they die.  If you ever been with one, you will never forget it.  It is not an easy thing, so for her to toss the body, I just dont' believe that happened.

I am so sorry...I can't even imagine. I want to say something deep and meaningful, but my heart hurts for you so bad right now. That is a burden no one should carry Sad
                  Thank you.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.