April 24, 2024, 07:21:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474722 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: August 24, 2008, 11:04:47 PM »

Joseph, one more minor point - in the article, Gayle indicated her house was going to be foreclosed. IIRC and she replies on donations. She made some comments in that article that seem to imply she has financial problems. Maybe someone can find those posts.

There were a few items in there that made me think that getting some exposure from the case was also an important issue for for Gayle.

Finding Caylee is everyone's objective except the Anthonys - so if someone finds her - take the reward if it's available.

but as far as I know the reward is for a "safe return" and not a body.

So, I'm not sure how Gayle can profit if the reward is not available to someone who finds a corpse. Unless it's exposure I don't see what she is all about.

and

why would someone with cadaver dogs be looking for a live person? sorry, but that makes no sense.

My understanding is the reward is for a safe return also.  There are rewards through crimeline for information leading to the conviction of someone related to the case.  When she talked to me she said her last trip she actually put 800 dollars out of her pocket.  I know with gas money to orlando every weekend, flyers, post cards, business cards, yard signs, all of this cost money... I can imagine if I was coming from Ohio... the expenses would be exponential... I spent over $2000 just visiting family in Philadelphia last Thanksgiving.... and that was without paying for a hotel room...

But I will keep these issues in mind until I make a decision... but I do feel like I am more concerned with the man power than her personal beliefs and opinions of what happened to the child... it doesn't matter what we believe while out combing woods... you know?

But I will keep all in mind... for sure.
man power -
absolutely!!!

that was why I posted my idea this morning to have all of greater Orlando search next Sat and Sun and just check the areas near their homes and any vacant lots - that will clear a lot of land in a few hours.

you don't need to have a search all over if you have most of the population just search a few hundred square feet.

Joseph, anyone who is willing to make the effort to look is a good person in my eyes.

just like with Garrison - I don't like it when victims become a vehicle for a profit.

LARRY GARRISON IS STILL WAITING FOR HIS DEEP THROAT to help him sell books!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: August 24, 2008, 11:04:54 PM »

Ya know what I think bothers me the most about this case?  The lack of emotion ... the lack of tears ..... the lack of concern ..... By ALL the Anthonys!  It really is messing with my head .... I just don't get it.  Not one "break down" or one tear in front of the cameras?  Especially at first?  Come on ... this is emotional (or should be).  I mean, I know everyone grieves or handles stress in their own ways ... BUT all of them?  acting the same way?  Casey "smirking" when she was first arrested.  Lee "smirking" all the time.  Cindy yelling for everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee .... (displaced anger, blaming others)  but NO TEARS!  I just don't get it ....

I have to admit it does challenge your belief in human kind.

then there will be something that will restore your faith.

I've been there too..

we all have.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: August 24, 2008, 11:06:05 PM »

Ya know what I think bothers me the most about this case?  The lack of emotion ... the lack of tears ..... the lack of concern ..... By ALL the Anthonys!  It really is messing with my head .... I just don't get it.  Not one "break down" or one tear in front of the cameras?  Especially at first?  Come on ... this is emotional (or should be).  I mean, I know everyone grieves or handles stress in their own ways ... BUT all of them?  acting the same way?  Casey "smirking" when she was first arrested.  Lee "smirking" all the time.  Cindy yelling for everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee .... (displaced anger, blaming others)  but NO TEARS!  I just don't get it ....

cuz they did it!

Oh wise Frog, your statement is short and simple and oh sooooooooooo correct (IMO).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: August 24, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Hi San - hope you had a nice weekend.

don't work too hard this week

Hi Rob, I will try not to work too hard this week but I am hoping it does go fast because I hate it when others are on vacation and the work falls on my shoulders.  So I will try and stay calm and not quit this week  .

Hope you have a good week.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: August 24, 2008, 11:08:44 PM »

Joseph, one more minor point - in the article, Gayle indicated her house was going to be foreclosed. IIRC and she replies on donations. She made some comments in that article that seem to imply she has financial problems. Maybe someone can find those posts.

There were a few items in there that made me think that getting some exposure from the case was also an important issue for for Gayle.

Finding Caylee is everyone's objective except the Anthonys - so if someone finds her - take the reward if it's available.

So, I'm not sure how Gayle can profit if the reward is not available to someone who finds a corpse. Unless it's exposure I don't see what she is all about.

and

why would someone with cadaver dogs be looking for a live person? sorry, but that makes no sense.

My understanding is the reward is for a safe return also.  There are rewards through crimeline for information leading to the conviction of someone related to the case.  When she talked to me she said her last trip she actually put 800 dollars out of her pocket.  I know with gas money to orlando every weekend, flyers, post cards, business cards, yard signs, all of this cost money... I can imagine if I was coming from Ohio... the expenses would be exponential... I spent over $2000 just visiting family in Philadelphia last Thanksgiving.... and that was without paying for a hotel room...

But I will keep these issues in mind until I make a decision... but I do feel like I am more concerned with the man power than her personal beliefs and opinions of what happened to the child... it doesn't matter what we believe while out combing woods... you know?

Joseph, just because you are searching with someone does not mean you have to have the same beliefs that they have. The way I see every extra pair of feet, hands and eyes are invaluable.I feel so guilty for sitting here in my home on my computer when I know that you all are out there looking for that baby girl.You are truly an exceptional human being IMO to be doing all that you do to bring this to a conclusion, be it good or bad...nuff said..

I tend to agree with you... and I can also see Rob's point about associating yourself with someone who lies.  Now maybe she truly felt those ways... Iknow I am emotional and sometimes I feel one way and then feel another... I know I initially believed Caylee was alive, then I felt like she was dead after hearing about the possibility of a pool accident, and now again, I question myself because of the interviews lately of Caylee possibly being alive.. it's like a rollercoaster... and I go along with it... so that is why I don't state my opinion because the more I think about where Caylee could be to search... my opinion changes day to day... maybe that is why Gale also does, I don't know... again, I'm not psychic... it just seems like she is genuine... and I am a pretty god judge of character... atleast I thnk I am....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 24, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »

AND NO CALL TO TES!!!

Exactly Cubbee.  I feel if TES does come in they will find Caylee and this is why they are not being asked.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: August 24, 2008, 11:09:56 PM »

Hi San - hope you had a nice weekend.

don't work too hard this week

Hi Rob, I will try not to work too hard this week but I am hoping it does go fast because I hate it when others are on vacation and the work falls on my shoulders.  So I will try and stay calm and not quit this week  .

Hope you have a good week.

I could call you in sick - no problem 

they're lucky to have you - and so are we...

+++

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17281183/detail.html

LP talks about why Casey moved out and "handed over her baby"

I think LP is going to make Beaz mad and they will have a fall out and Casey will go back to jail!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:59 PM »

You know, not to defend them, but George and Cindy both have or had jobs that require them not to show emotions.  But angry and screaming are emotions, maybe the ones they handle the best.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: August 24, 2008, 11:12:29 PM »

cuz they did it!

Don't ya think wheter "they did it" or not .... at some point (between the 4 of them) at least one of them would have an ounce of remorse?  One person - one tear?  Ok .... Ok..... they "believe" Caylee is alive ... so no tears .... for cripes sake ..... you haven't seen your grandchild/daughter/neice for how long and no emotion?  You don't miss her to the point of tears?  You aren't afraid for her to tears?  You aren't worried about her to tears?  And GOD FORBID .... If she is dead .... you don't get emotional when talking about her in public?  AGAIN .... I just don't get it ..... almost like they are too rehersed/composed in front of the cameras .... which leads me to believe .... well       it doesn't look good.  And all the "smirking" ... leads me to believe they "think" they might just get away with it.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: August 24, 2008, 11:13:04 PM »

and

man power -
absolutely!!!

that was why I posted my idea this morning to have all of greater Orlando search next Sat and Sun and just check the areas near their homes and any vacant lots - that will clear a lot of land in a few hours.

you don't need to have a search all over if you have most of the population just search a few hundred square feet.

Joseph, anyone who is willing to make the effort to look is a good person in my eyes.

just like with Garrison - I don't like it when victims become a vehicle for a profit.

LARRY GARRISON IS STILL WAITING FOR HIS DEEP THROAT to help him sell books!

God I remember when he said that. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: August 24, 2008, 11:13:26 PM »

AND NO CALL TO TES!!!

Exactly Cubbee.  I feel if TES does come in they will find Caylee and this is why they are not being asked.

Sadly San, I agree...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: August 24, 2008, 11:14:47 PM »

well, good night all

invision - glad you came back - nice to see you tonight.

Joseph - glad you are here and giving us all a chance to get to know you and see what a kind and caring person you are. You are in good company. So, make yourself at home and we all look forward to helping you with anything we can. I wish you all the luck you will need this week and know we are all pulling for you.

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: August 24, 2008, 11:15:52 PM »

When I heard Casey's phone call from prison I was like  this woman doesn't care one bit about her missing child.  Cold to the core.

I thought the same thing San, I thought that she was just pissed cause she was sitting in ...."oh,the jail"..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: August 24, 2008, 11:16:08 PM »

ever since the switch to the new forum format - I can't get the search feature to work very well.

Maybe when Klaas returns - she'll be able to find those posts -

or maybe Nut can get them.

I'm sure Nut will be glad to oblige...   If you  brought Gail's statements forward, you can go to your profile and pull up your posts....it's work, but sometimes that is easier than the search function, which isn't as good as the old one, imo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 24, 2008, 11:18:13 PM »

well, good night all

invision - glad you came back - nice to see you tonight.

Joseph - glad you are here and giving us all a chance to get to know you and see what a kind and caring person you are. You are in good company. So, make yourself at home and we all look forward to helping you with anything we can. I wish you all the luck you will need this week and know we are all pulling for you.

Niterzzzz Rob .... thanks .... means a lot .... really does! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: August 24, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »

FYI ... looks like Casey is playing on myspace again....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=407508318

Are you kidding me?  ALL the "comforts of home" ..... GGGRRRRR!   I wish her home monitering anklet was a "SHOCK COLLAR" and any time she was around electric it would give her a jolt!

Yep, and a recording that repeatedly says 'CAYLEE'.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: August 24, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »

Nite Rob...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: August 24, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/24/bounty_hunter_says_he_knows_who_has_caylee.html

On this note... I'm going to bed... I have to work tomorrow... I will keep you updated on any findings this week... goodnight...
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: August 24, 2008, 11:20:08 PM »

Local News-- Casey can not come out for vigil for her safety. Cindy apoligizes she and Cassey share the same faith CAylee is alive, she "understands why her daughter is so calm" BC she is now w/her."wHEN GER DAUGHTER CAME OUT OF JAIL SHE KEPT HER HEAD UP HIGH BC she had nothing to hide. Padilla says Casey convinced her friends to harbor Caylee ro punish ger parents

There are Angels among us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.