April 18, 2024, 10:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474071 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 24, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »

Ya know what I think bothers me the most about this case?  The lack of emotion ... the lack of tears ..... the lack of concern ..... By ALL the Anthonys!  It really is messing with my head .... I just don't get it.  Not one "break down" or one tear in front of the cameras?  Especially at first?  Come on ... this is emotional (or should be).  I mean, I know everyone grieves or handles stress in their own ways ... BUT all of them?  acting the same way?  Casey "smirking" when she was first arrested.  Lee "smirking" all the time.  Cindy yelling for everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee .... (displaced anger, blaming others)  but NO TEARS!  I just don't get it ....

When I heard Casey's phone call from prison I was like  this woman doesn't care one bit about her missing child.  Cold to the core.

I thought the same thing San, I thought that she was just pissed cause she was sitting in ...."oh,the jail"..

I will NEVER (for as long as I live) forget the conversation

Cindy - well who's fault is it?   (that you are in jail)
Casey - Not my fault!

(say what???)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 24, 2008, 11:21:19 PM »

oodnight Joseph, Im glad your'e here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: August 24, 2008, 11:21:27 PM »

Padilla says he doesn;t think Casey cares about parents

There are Angels among us.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: August 24, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/24/bounty_hunter_says_he_knows_who_has_caylee.html

On this note... I'm going to bed... I have to work tomorrow... I will keep you updated on any findings this week... goodnight...

Good Night Joseph, thank you .. God Bless
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: August 24, 2008, 11:24:21 PM »

Good night Joseph.... glad you are now a monkey.Stay safe during your searches.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 24, 2008, 11:24:48 PM »

You know, not to defend them, but George and Cindy both have or had jobs that require them not to show emotions.  But angry and screaming are emotions, maybe the ones they handle the best.

No disrespect Always .... but I don't think you could train me long and hard enuff to NOT show emotion if it was my grandbaby missing and I might never see her again. But then again, that's just me.  Emotions are raw .... and yes, George showed a raw emotion .... but IMO that was at the media for "rubbing salt in the wound" not because Caylee was missing.  Granted ... that's what built it to that point, but it was not expressed because she was missing but because ppl were in his face.  (JMO)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »

well, good night all

invision - glad you came back - nice to see you tonight.

Joseph - glad you are here and giving us all a chance to get to know you and see what a kind and caring person you are. You are in good company. So, make yourself at home and we all look forward to helping you with anything we can. I wish you all the luck you will need this week and know we are all pulling for you.

I also just want to say that you guys are very welcoming and thank you for having me... I appreciate all the support your members give us... and all the kind comments... so many of the other boards have such negative things to say about us out there searching and "interfering" which was highly discouraging to me the other night, but not you guys... and for you to spend all of your time on these boards talking about a missing person and getting the word out... theories, ideas, plans, you guys are much more integral in this process than you give yourselves credit for.  It's a new week... let's see what happens next....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 24, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/24/bounty_hunter_says_he_knows_who_has_caylee.html

On this note... I'm going to bed... I have to work tomorrow... I will keep you updated on any findings this week... goodnight...

Niterzzz Joseph!  Luck be with you!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: August 24, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »

Ya know what I think bothers me the most about this case?  The lack of emotion ... the lack of tears ..... the lack of concern ..... By ALL the Anthonys!  It really is messing with my head .... I just don't get it.  Not one "break down" or one tear in front of the cameras?  Especially at first?  Come on ... this is emotional (or should be).  I mean, I know everyone grieves or handles stress in their own ways ... BUT all of them?  acting the same way?  Casey "smirking" when she was first arrested.  Lee "smirking" all the time.  Cindy yelling for everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee .... (displaced anger, blaming others)  but NO TEARS!  I just don't get it ....

cuz they did it!

Don't ya think wheter "they did it" or not .... at some point (between the 4 of them) at least one of them would have an ounce of remorse?  One person - one tear?  Ok .... Ok..... they "believe" Caylee is alive ... so no tears .... for cripes sake ..... you haven't seen your grandchild/daughter/neice for how long and no emotion?  You don't miss her to the point of tears?  You aren't afraid for her to tears?  You aren't worried about her to tears?  And GOD FORBID .... If she is dead .... you don't get emotional when talking about her in public?  AGAIN .... I just don't get it ..... almost like they are too rehersed/composed in front of the cameras .... which leads me to believe .... well       it doesn't look good.  And all the "smirking" ... leads me to believe they "think" they might just get away with it.

Was Cindy's phone call rehearsed?  I have wondered.

Have any of them said they miss Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 24, 2008, 11:27:16 PM »

Oh me either Invinsion.  Don't worry about hurting my feelings no matter what you say.  I have seen and heard everything, and I respect your postings!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 24, 2008, 11:28:56 PM »

Local News-- Casey can not come out for vigil for her safety. Cindy apoligizes she and Cassey share the same faith CAylee is alive, she "understands why her daughter is so calm" BC she is now w/her."wHEN GER DAUGHTER CAME OUT OF JAIL SHE KEPT HER HEAD UP HIGH BC she had nothing to hide. Padilla says Casey convinced her friends to harbor Caylee ro punish ger parents

IF .....IF .....IF.... that were true she truly needs her ass kicked but good for putting the whole country through the grief and stress they are going through and should be made to make full restitution for all fund spent due to her actions....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 24, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

OH for crying out loud .... Palilla is giving the person that has Caylee a week to return her before he goes and gets them?  Ri-i-i-ight ... ok .... FOR GOD'S SAKE GO AND GET HER!!!   NOW!!!!!  This child wants her bed, her family, her toys.... GO GET HER NOW!

I call BS!  Anyone else?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: August 24, 2008, 11:33:42 PM »

Local News-- Casey can not come out for vigil for her safety. Cindy apoligizes she and Cassey share the same faith CAylee is alive, she "understands why her daughter is so calm" BC she is now w/her."wHEN GER DAUGHTER CAME OUT OF JAIL SHE KEPT HER HEAD UP HIGH BC she had nothing to hide. Padilla says Casey convinced her friends to harbor Caylee ro punish ger parents

IF .....IF .....IF.... that were true she truly needs her ass kicked but good for putting the whole country through the grief and stress they are going through and should be made to make full restitution for all fund spent due to her actions....

Oh cubbee I was going to respond in one of my negative ways and I stopped myself and said don't do it San.  You said it more nicely than me.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: August 24, 2008, 11:33:43 PM »

Ok, so what changed????  She raised this little girl for almost 3 years, but then one day she decides to punish her parents (for what reason) and give Caylee away.  Come on, tell me another bedtime story!!!!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: August 24, 2008, 11:34:52 PM »

OH for crying out loud .... Palilla is giving the person that has Caylee a week to return her before he goes and gets them?  Ri-i-i-ight ... ok .... FOR GOD'S SAKE GO AND GET HER!!!   NOW!!!!!  This child wants her bed, her family, her toys.... GO GET HER NOW!

I call BS!  Anyone else?

What a circus.  Where is the FBI in all this.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: August 24, 2008, 11:36:05 PM »

WESH is the station. They were at the vigil and interviewed Padilla

Nite Monkeys and dream well

There are Angels among us.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: August 24, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »

well, good night all

invision - glad you came back - nice to see you tonight.

Joseph - glad you are here and giving us all a chance to get to know you and see what a kind and caring person you are. You are in good company. So, make yourself at home and we all look forward to helping you with anything we can. I wish you all the luck you will need this week and know we are all pulling for you.

I also just want to say that you guys are very welcoming and thank you for having me... I appreciate all the support your members give us... and all the kind comments... so many of the other boards have such negative things to say about us out there searching and "interfering" which was highly discouraging to me the other night, but not you guys... and for you to spend all of your time on these boards talking about a missing person and getting the word out... theories, ideas, plans, you guys are much more integral in this process than you give yourselves credit for.  It's a new week... let's see what happens next....

What I've bolded is what we all have lived for 3 plus years....it's an outlook that an optimist holds tight and a pessimist doesn't.  Thanks for sharing your experiences with us & the work that you've done.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

I hope beyond hope that Caylee is found alive .... and IF she is .... my only wish for Caylee is that social services steps in immediately and does not return a baby to such a disfunctional family!  Especially to a mother that hands her off as punishment for her own parents then goes out and parties and does not even lay eyes on her child for 31 days before it becomes an issue! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:53 PM »

Good night Pug, I would like to have that kitty in your Avi to cuddle with and sleep tonight!!!!

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »

Ok, thats good if its true but..where is Caylee now?   Her friends took her?  Where?  They left her sit in jail?  Her friends took her over 2 months ago and she can't find them?  She couldn't tell this to the cops in the beginning why?  She abandoned the car why?  The car smelled like a dead body..why?  Is she being truthful or is she trying to pin this on her "friends"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.