March 28, 2024, 07:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472295 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: August 25, 2008, 08:24:14 AM »

I woke up with a terrible headache, and sore throat , got the sneezes and feel like crap in general, but still have to go off to work. Hoping that when I get back Caylee has been found, or dropped off at a drugstore somewhere safe and sound.....

One thing about last night's Q&A with Tony Padilla.....
I did notice that several people were telling him and questioning him about TES....doubtful it will do any good but, there you have it......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 25, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »

A note to our viewers:
August 22, 2008

Erroneous news reports have claimed that Mr. Padilla is currently working with NGC, and that our network is in some way involved in Mr. Padilla’s efforts involving Caylee Anthony. These reports were wrong, and have since been corrected.

We want to assure you that NGC is not producing any new programs with Mr. Padilla and he is not currently working with National Geographic Channel or the National Geographic Society in any way.

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/08/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: August 25, 2008, 08:43:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys.. have to bolt this morning..did a tiny bit of reading just now..no professional here..but looking at this through a mothers' eyes only......

This horrible mystery gets worse every day.. I can only hope DNA rules out not only my speculations..by some of the folks that I know personally here in town (where I live), also.
I don't feel good about my speculations...and they are only that..
There's been more lies than truth concerning Caylees disappearance and one would think that THIS would be more important than breathing even.   Personally, I don't know how ... so much time has gone by, without this child Caylee appearing.
My heart aches for that little one...
I know what it's like to ache for a little one...I don't know how THAT family keeps doing what they are doing. makes me sick....makes me so angry...and I gotta keep remembering ...there are thousands of people just like me..that are sick to their stomachs also...wondering the same thing...... WHERE IS CAYLEE.... what has Casey done with her...WHERE is the truth in all this.

Sorry 4 typos if there are any...i jumped this out..heading for worikng at my friends garden..need a mental break..

God Bless you guys for trying to find the truth...  i still want to know where Casey was right before she abandoned her car..
Still wanna know if there was decomp in her car...why did Caseys mother wash those pants and how come she's not in jail...for tampering..for God sake...THAT WAS EVIDENCE!!!!!
Still wanna know...how long it took the parents of casey to pick up the car from the impound yard when it wasnt so far away from their home..when they were so desperate to find ....blah blah...their version of the truth...dont' make sense..
Still want to know if the Old age home had a camera in the lobby...and if the photo of GGrampy with Caylee is dated and if that can be crossreferenced with the Anthony camera...*the chip*
Still wanna know if everyone involved..or related has offered their phone stuff so the pings can be cross referenced..

If these questions have already been answered....is there a page I can refer to..so that I can clear some dark thoughts from my mind.
*usually a happy joyful person here*
Still have questions....only because I have doubts.

I'd love to believe the fake nanny story..and all the other versions we've been forced to swallow..I just simply can't.

JMO now...I believe if and only if..Caylee is gone..I'm hoping for something conclusive so that the responsible party or parties will spend the rest of their life or lives in jail.

Someone is protecting someone...and I don't believe what we've been told. We're only to draw our own conclusions..I don't like the one I've drawn..it's bothering me so damned much...sorry for sounding anal.

gotta go..
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: August 25, 2008, 08:44:58 AM »

ps..please don't let what I wrote ruin your day...

sorry i ranted...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 25, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »

Like I said before, I have seen dead children.  I held my older sister's 4 day old baby, before we put him in the casket.  I had to identify the body of my liitle sister's 16 year old son for her when he had a car accident, I was the only one at the hospital.  I used to volunteer at the center here for the most severly brain damaged at birth children there are (children with water on the brain) they die.  If you ever been with one, you will never forget it.  It is not an easy thing, so for her to toss the body, I just dont' believe that happened.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 25, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »

WTF??? Now Vigils are being held for Casey?

Supporters hold vigil for Caylee Anthony's mom

Sara K. Clarke and Dewayne Bevil | Sentinel Staff Writers
    August 25, 2008

Casey Anthony did not step out of her parents' east Orange County home Sunday evening for a candlelight vigil, the first since her release from jail. More than 50 supporters gathered during a driving rainstorm for songs, prayers and words of inspiration.

Casey wanted to visit with supporters but stayed inside "for her safety," Cindy Anthony said during the 45-minute service in her driveway. How Nice. What about Caylee's safety?

A sense of calm has come over her since her daughter was released, Cindy Anthony said. Doesn't that just speak volumes about how much concern there is for Caylee. She credited her faith.

"If you don't have faith, you don't have anything," she said.

Earlier in the day, the bounty hunter who is keeping tabs on Casey Anthony said he thinks the 22-year-old's missing toddler, Caylee Marie, is with friends — and he gave them a deadline.

"They've got five days in which to bring her back, and then we start actively pursuing our leads," said Leonard Padilla, the California bounty hunter and uncle of the bondsman who posted Casey's bail. If you've got leads, who in their right mind would sit on them?

Padilla said he doesn't think Casey Anthony dropped her daughter off with a baby-sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, as she first told police.

Instead, he said, he thinks Casey Anthony left Caylee in the care of friends — perhaps her boyfriend's relatives or others — while she was "in the process of re-establishing herself and her daughter."

"I think what she was trying to do was break away from her parents' home," Padilla said.

Padilla admits his theory is speculation, saying he has had no contact with law enforcement and can base his theory only on what he's seen. There is no logical reason that she wouldn't have been returned then or why Casey couldn't have told anyone that.

But he notes that law-enforcement authorities have not issued an Amber Alert for the little girl — which he says could indicate she wasn't taken by a stranger. Aaah, gone 31 days, no description of the kidnapper, no vehicle to look for, and multiple lies and false leads. Nah, that couldn't be why.

Casey Anthony's demeanor also leads him to think Caylee is safe. Her demeanor indicates that she is a freakin' sociopathic nut who thinks she got away with something!

"She's not concerned," he said. "You've seen her. Her demeanor is that of a parent who knows her child is safe." Or dead.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caseyvigil2508aug25,0,5532433.story

My comments in red.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 25, 2008, 09:04:11 AM »

*Or Dead at the end was my comment as well. I forgot to change the color.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #727 on: August 25, 2008, 09:07:58 AM »

As far as discovery goes. The evidance collected is to be shared with the defense.

Is that ALL evidance, evidance collected prior to charges, or just after charges are filed?

I am trying to figure out why LE has not filed murder charges yet. Can't they file them and build the case as they go?

60+ days and a missing toddler and a psycho mother, seem to warrant murder charges. I wish LE would shake the tree a little more.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #728 on: August 25, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3301.0

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 25, 2008, 09:13:07 AM »

Sean  Dalymight be his name but her goes by where he lives Lake Vaj

Male
23 years old
Lake Vaj, Orlando, Florida
United State
Lake Vaj works at Schwenn Mechanical in Winter Park
 Schwenn Mechanical HVAC Services has come on board to design and install the HVAC Heating /Air Con.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 25, 2008, 09:13:48 AM »

As far as discovery goes. The evidance collected is to be shared with the defense.

Is that ALL evidance, evidance collected prior to charges, or just after charges are filed?

I am trying to figure out why LE has not filed murder charges yet. Can't they file them and build the case as they go?

60+ days and a missing toddler and a psycho mother, seem to warrant murder charges. I wish LE would shake the tree a little more.

Tomm, I'm not in law but, my best guess is that either the evidence forensics has not been returned yet (which I doubt) or the evidence is negative. Without a body, this evidence would seem pivotal to getting a conviction.

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: August 25, 2008, 09:16:40 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409764,00.html

inside source....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 25, 2008, 09:31:04 AM »

Joseph,
I logged on last night as you were signing off so I didn't get a chance to thank you for all you are doing for Caylee. You are an angel!
Lisa

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 25, 2008, 09:45:09 AM »

QUESTION......

If it's true that Casey gave Caylee to friends because she was mad at her parents but Casey knows that Caylee is safe....and

Cindy and George believe Casey when she tells them Caylee is with friends

WHY DO THEY EVEN NEED A PRAYER VIGIL?  Seriously, it's like Caylee is at summer camp.  She's fine according to Casey so why the vigil?

Alright, let's ASSUME Casey accidentally told the truth once.

Caylee is with known friends of Casey and the would never harm Caylee. Casey cannot reveal their location because:

A.) They would hurt Caylee, nope Cindy and Casey say she is safe.

B.) Caylee captors believe the family is wealthy and wants money. Nope, no ransom note or demand, and Casey has a Pontiac Hoopty.

C. They are drug kingpins and Casey owes them money. Nope, they would just kill Casey if they were paranoid.

D.) Under an assumed identity Caylee was left with welfare officials. Nope, they want a birth certificate for baby.

For reasons unknown Caylee is kidnapped. If the kidnapper(s), wanted Caylee for their own, they are long gone now.

It her very best, Casey is a crappy mother and will serve prison time. At the worst she is a murderer. At the VERY worst, she is a murderer and will not be punished as one.

Casey, where is Caylee? And what are you?

I just did a 180. If that is the best they can come up with...Casey left Caylee witth someone to punish her mom...I just can't believe. All of the above theories by Tomm were my only hope...and they are all gone.

My other option was she left Caylee with a babysitter for awhile, when she went to pick her up, Caylee was deceased or dissappeared at the hands of the babysitter. But it doesn't matter now, if her only purpose for putting her daughter in harms way was to get revenge on her mother, then she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.

But that Cindy someho has "peace" now, that she is ok with the fact that her daughter left her granddaughter w/ someone to get even with her...which most likely lead to her death...and she is ok with that...is glad Casey is home and is supporting her???!!!

Pure insanity...and I don't understand it at all. I don't give this family not one more ounce of sympathy.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #734 on: August 25, 2008, 09:50:16 AM »

I know it's been mentioned before, but I just can't get over how much Caylee looks like JP Chatt.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/starshineinca/caylee.jpg

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2008, 09:52:58 AM »

So I am guessing Casey has told them where Casey is?  The LE is headed there right now to get her.  All of us are preparing our crow feast and all is right with the world.   Rolling Eyes

Yeah right!!  Where is Caylee?  What is wrong with this family??  My patience is gone...this child is missing and no one but the volunteers are looking for her!!

Does Padilla know how incompetent his group looks?  They should have known Casey wasn't going to talk...why is it that only monkeys with half a brain can see right through this family and find a soul that is dark and evil?  Did the Padillas not do any research on this case?

I have to give Baez credit for what he has done for his client so far.  He's managed to get her out of jail and cause everyone to scurry around like roaches grabbing for any information that could be of use for the defense.

This is getting ridiculous!!  I want someone to pay for this child being gone!!  Casey knows all there is to know about what happened. Tell us where she is...you are out of jail...at home....in your nice warm bed...with delicious food...and Caylee....well you tell us...where is Caylee??

Sorry, I got up on the wrong side of the bed today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »

A note to our viewers:
August 22, 2008

Erroneous news reports have claimed that Mr. Padilla is currently working with NGC, and that our network is in some way involved in Mr. Padilla’s efforts involving Caylee Anthony. These reports were wrong, and have since been corrected.

We want to assure you that NGC is not producing any new programs with Mr. Padilla and he is not currently working with National Geographic Channel or the National Geographic Society in any way.

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/08/

Yeah, I thought he was embarrassing too, LOLOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 25, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »

Hi Joseph

Yes, that's from Fridays show and from what you've said, that inside source isn't talking any more. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 25, 2008, 09:57:10 AM »

Lake Vaj with Casey's picture.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

may be Casey's new
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=407508318

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 10:05:55 AM by Blonde » Logged

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: August 25, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »

I know it's been mentioned before, but I just can't get over how much Caylee looks like JP Chatt.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/starshineinca/caylee.jpg

Absolutely!  Who ever is the guy in that photo looks just like Caylee.  The eyes...it's the eyes....they don't lie.  You can see it in the other photos of Caylee too.  I agree with you. That is Caylee's father...if it isn't that is a coincidence that could win the lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.