April 23, 2024, 11:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474588 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: August 25, 2008, 10:00:42 AM »

Thanks Carpe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 25, 2008, 10:02:11 AM »

So I am guessing Casey has told them where Casey is?  The LE is headed there right now to get her.  All of us are preparing our crow feast and all is right with the world.   Rolling Eyes

Yeah right!!  Where is Caylee?  What is wrong with this family??  My patience is gone...this child is missing and no one but the volunteers are looking for her!!

Does Padilla know how incompetent his group looks?  They should have known Casey wasn't going to talk...why is it that only monkeys with half a brain can see right through this family and find a soul that is dark and evil?  Did the Padillas not do any research on this case?

I have to give Baez credit for what he has done for his client so far.  He's managed to get her out of jail and cause everyone to scurry around like roaches grabbing for any information that could be of use for the defense.

This is getting ridiculous!!  I want someone to pay for this child being gone!!  Casey knows all there is to know about what happened. Tell us where she is...you are out of jail...at home....in your nice warm bed...with delicious food...and Caylee....well you tell us...where is Caylee??

Sorry, I got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Lalas...my heart is so sad...I was one of the few who gave this family every ounce of the benefit of doubt. I am just floored by their actions now that Casey is out.

George goes back to work, as though nothing happened...and Cindy now has peace because she and her daughter are together.

And Caylee...well Caylee is fine...she is just with some friends while Casey continues to get even with her parents for saving her azz when she stole money from her grandfather who is living in a nursing home.

Insanity.

I thought Cindy and George were just playing along with Casey's games to try and get info from her as to where Caylee is...but they aren't...you were all right...this is just a sick demented family, playing a sick demented game, at the expense of a 3 year old angel.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: August 25, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »

You know, I really should be nicer to the Padilla family here.  They did try to make something happen.  They were willing to give Casey another chance to come clean.  I feel they knew deep down that Casey either let Caylee die accidentally or knew what happened.  I really, really want to think they are good guys here...someone encourage me here.  I just can't believe they knew this would happen and they would get the door slammed in their faces. 

I just got up and I think I already need a hug today...darn it!  I am so discouraged about this case.  I said I would not let this happen to me again.  I did not want to care about another case like I do Natalee's. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #743 on: August 25, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »

That dude is a creep

His profile says 39 years old. That's way too old to play with kids Casey's age. Something is very wrong with this guy. What's up with his teeth??? I bet he stinks.

Oh, good morning Blonde

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: August 25, 2008, 10:08:19 AM »

You know, I really should be nicer to the Padilla family here.  They did try to make something happen.  They were willing to give Casey another chance to come clean.  I feel they knew deep down that Casey either let Caylee die accidentally or knew what happened.  I really, really want to think they are good guys here...someone encourage me here.  I just can't believe they knew this would happen and they would get the door slammed in their faces. 

I just got up and I think I already need a hug today...darn it!  I am so discouraged about this case.  I said I would not let this happen to me again.  I did not want to care about another case like I do Natalee's. 

I need a hug too Lalas...I am also completely discouraged about this case for the first time.

Hugs to you!! Biiig Huuugs...as the Teletubbies say!! lol

Going to say a prayer for Caylee and go do something productive.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: August 25, 2008, 10:09:16 AM »

I saw that Joseph mentioned on another site that the Publix tent which was a staging area for flyers, searchers etc. is now gone.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: August 25, 2008, 10:12:29 AM »

Lisa
And I took up for you too. LOL  Come sit beside me...we can be angry together.  I gave them the benefit too until they refused TES.  That was it for me.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: August 25, 2008, 10:13:09 AM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: August 25, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »

That dude is a creep

His profile says 39 years old. That's way too old to play with kids Casey's age. Something is very wrong with this guy. What's up with his teeth??? I bet he stinks.

Oh, good morning Blonde

That guy is way past creepy...he's a pervert!  A very sick person.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: August 25, 2008, 10:13:45 AM »

I saw that Joseph mentioned on another site that the Publix tent which was a staging area for flyers, searchers etc. is now gone.

I think we will see it all come down soon. They will do it slowly so as not to attract attention. They don't want Caylee found, then they will lose Casey as well. I don't think they can stand another vigil.

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: August 25, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »

No need to search if they know who and where she is.  They are simply waiting for the people to return her and then they can get the reward I guess.

Casey, Cindy, George and Lee don't deserve to ever see Caylee again dead or alive again.  If Caylee is alive then they sicken me.  If Caylee is dead then they sicken me and Casey is not only a skank but also a psychopath.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 25, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »

That dude is a creep

Oh, good morning Blonde

That guy is way past creepy...he's a pervert!  A very sick person.

It looks like steel rods for teeth. I bet he watched Caylee.........

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: August 25, 2008, 10:19:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Says Casey Asked Friends To Help Hide Caylee

POSTED: 10:20 am EDT August 21, 2008
UPDATED: 8:33 am EDT August 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Family and friends of missing toddler Caylee Anthony held a candlelight vigil, Sunday. Casey Anthony will meet with corrections officials Monday, to discuss the terms and conditions of her home confinement.

The Anthony family was expected to leave their East Orange County home Sunday, to go to church. Instead church leaders came to her home. Their pastor said little about his visit.

"Did she ask for forgiveness for what‘s happened?" asked Channel 9 reporter Sean Lavin. "You know I can’t go there. We had a wonderful time in the lord," said their pastor.

The question still remains," Where is Caylee?" The bounty hunter who helped bail Casey out of jail has his own theory.

Leonard Padilla believes Casey wanted to move out of her parents’ house but they were too worried about Caylee’s wellbeing, so she persuaded her friends to help hide her daughter.

"They got Caylee out of town with the help of a friend or a relative. That’s why the whole time she was in jail, she didn’t seem concerned about the baby." said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.
  (wonder if they are going to try and blame Rick now?)

The 22-year-old was being monitored through an electronic bracelet strapped to her ankle and connected to the home phone line. According to a family spokesman, Casey was talking freely with her parents and helping them with new leads into the whereabouts of her missing child.
(snipped)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #753 on: August 25, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »

I need a hug too Lalas...I am also completely discouraged about this case for the first time.

Hugs to you!! Biiig Huuugs...as the Teletubbies say!! lol

Going to say a prayer for Caylee and go do something productive.

I'm hugging you, Ldstlou. I understand.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 25, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Family and friends of missing toddler Caylee Anthony held a candlelight vigil, Sunday. Casey Anthony will meet with corrections officials Monday, to discuss the terms and conditions of her home confinement.

The Anthony family was expected to leave their East Orange County home Sunday, to go to church. Instead church leaders came to her home. Their pastor said little about his visit.

"Did she ask for forgiveness for what‘s happened?" asked Channel 9 reporter Sean Lavin. "You know I can’t go there. We had a wonderful time in the lord," said their pastor.

The question still remains," Where is Caylee?" The bounty hunter who helped bail Casey out of jail has his own theory.

Leonard Padilla believes Casey wanted to move out of her parents’ house but they were too worried about Caylee’s wellbeing, so she persuaded her friends to help hide her daughter.

"They got Caylee out of town with the help of a friend or a relative. That’s why the whole time she was in jail, she didn’t seem concerned about the baby." said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

The 22-year-old was being monitored through an electronic bracelet strapped to her ankle and connected to the home phone line. According to a family spokesman, Casey was talking freely with her parents and helping them with new leads into the whereabouts of her missing child.
(snipped)

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Casey would not sit in jail for 30+ days then return to the home she supposedly had to get her daughter out of. If she handed her off to a friend, that's not illegal. Friends can take your kids for any length of time with your permission. Why the cover up? It's BS. And Mr. Padilla better get his facts straight. Casey did say that Caylee and her family was in danger. That's why she wouldn't give a name.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #755 on: August 25, 2008, 10:32:47 AM »

No need to search if they know who and where she is.  They are simply waiting for the people to return her and then they can get the reward I guess.

Casey, Cindy, George and Lee don't deserve to ever see Caylee again dead or alive again.  If Caylee is alive then they sicken me.  If Caylee is dead then they sicken me and Casey is not only a skank but also a psychopath.

JMO: That's exactly why Jose is doublespeaking around searches. He wants LE and FBI to search for a person who has Caylee, but considers ground searches attempts to build a case against Casey. And they want that search for the person who has Caylee to take place without truth from the last person known to be with her. WHY? Because finding Caylee's dead body implicates his client, and talking to every lead Casey has given them, produces nothing, and following up tips from anyone in the country who thinks they see a little girl that looks like Caylee, produces nothing. Putting out fliers produces nothing. They know, even if Casey hasn't said it, that Caylee's not out there. They don't want searches taking place for a body for Casey's sake.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: August 25, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

(snipped)

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Casey would not sit in jail for 30+ days then return to the home she supposedly had to get her daughter out of. If she handed her off to a friend, that's not illegal. Friends can take your kids for any length of time with your permission. Why the cover up? It's BS. And Mr. Padilla better get his facts straight. Casey did say that Caylee and her family was in danger. That's why she wouldn't give a name.

Mrskub, heeheeee

You are too right

In this case facts and truth are very fluid, they change on current conditions

The trial is what will be funny, the prosecuter will embarass the entire family

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: August 25, 2008, 10:34:57 AM »

I know it's been mentioned before, but I just can't get over how much Caylee looks like JP Chatt.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/starshineinca/caylee.jpg
Yes I did this one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 25, 2008, 10:36:46 AM »

JMO: That's exactly why Jose is doublespeaking around searches. He wants LE and FBI to search for a person who has Caylee, but considers ground searches attempts to build a case against Casey. And they want that search for the person who has Caylee to take place without truth from the last person known to be with her. WHY? Because finding Caylee's dead body implicates his client, and talking to every lead Casey has given them, produces nothing, and following up tips from anyone in the country who thinks they see a little girl that looks like Caylee, produces nothing. Putting out fliers produces nothing. They know, even if Casey hasn't said it, that Caylee's not out there. They don't want searches taking place for a body for Casey's sake.

Have to agree with here Ms Boop....

It will already have to be a closed casket. Much longer and it will be a memorial service.

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: August 25, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »

(snipped)

So we are to believe that Casey has all of a sudden taken in the Lord and telling the truth now??  The only truthful thing I remember Casey saying is that Caylee was missing and asking why everyone was only concerned with Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.