March 29, 2024, 08:16:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472336 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #760 on: August 25, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »

Family who is truly missing someone they love, want them found, period. Yes, they want them found alive;absolutely! But they want them found regardless of the circumstances. They want to bring their loved one home, and the not knowing is the hardest thing of all. They want them OUT and AWAY from whatever or whoever caused them to be missing or deceased. They want to give that loved one the protection and respect that is uniquely possible with their family. They want to bring them home. I would think that with a toddler, that would be even more the case, because the instinct to protect and be responsible for her is so well ingrained to the relationship anyway. That is not the way this family is reacting. It is the way Cindy reacted when she made the call to report Caylee missing. Something has changed that.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: August 25, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »

I truly believe that Leonard Padilla thought he could get something out of Casey (regardless of what his reasons for doing so were). I feel he was played by Baez and I think he sees it now.

I want Padilla to call Baez on this stupid game. Padilla should notify Baez & Casey that if he doesn't get credible information from Casey on where to find this child, within 5 days, he's revoking the bond and sending her ass back to jail!

That would make him a hero in my book and may just light a fire under someone. Baez knows if Casey goes back to jail, he'll be extremely limited on his conversations and that will impact working on his defense.  Cindy and George will probably go off the deep end. I say, that's the best move anyone could make right now.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: August 25, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »

I can't believe they are still waiting!!!  Casey walked the police through Universal to show them where she worked, then she stopped and said she never worked there....  She believes her own stories.  When will they get a clue?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 25, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;</a>

I was listening to the phone calls....the very first one with Casey talking to her mother. Something in the tone of Casey's voice bothers me.....First she says....I saw your cameo on tv....yady yady ya!!!! Then just blurts out 'you don't know what my involvement is and stuff?' It's the way she says it, like Cindy said in one of her Cameo appearances, that she didn't know Casey's involvement, but the way Casey is questioning her, sounds to me that she does know and lied.....does anyone else get that?

Trying to play catch up here, but my thoughts on this are that Casey is being sarcastic.  I think she expected her mother to say she knows for a fact that Casey has no involvement.  Case is using the tone she always uses with her mother when trying to convince her of a lie.  She's saying, "How DARE you think I'm involved."  JMO

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: August 25, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »

No not five more days!!!!  It is 10:06 August 25, 2008 in Oklahoma -  DO IT NOW - not one more second should pass!!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 25, 2008, 11:20:10 AM »

Last night the preacher said, I want everyone to bow their heads and close your eyes.  Choir please sing the third verse of "oh why not tonight".  Do you know the words? Tommorow's sun may never rise to bless ty long deluded sight, this is the time, oh, then be wise, be saved, oh, tonight.  I almost lost it. 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: August 25, 2008, 11:28:05 AM »

I thought John Daly looked familiar. Resembles John Steven Burgess, the main person of interest in the Donna Jou case.  Burgess is currently in L.A, CA jail.

So John Daley and Sean Daley (sp?) Are possibly brothers

Sean is lake Vaj and John is a person of intrest in another missing person case??Help..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: August 25, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »

I thought John Daly looked familiar. Resembles John Steven Burgess, the main person of interest in the Donna Jou case.  Burgess is currently in L.A, CA jail.

Sean is lake Vaj and John is a person of intrest in another missing person case??Help..

No...not exactly.  John Daly just bears a striking resemblance to John Burgess.  He looked familiar to me and that's why.  Most likely just a coincidence.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: August 25, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »

No...not exactly.  John Daly just bears a striking resemblance to John Burgess.  He looked familiar to me and that's why.  Most likely just a coincidence.

They look like twins...Wow..
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 25, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »

Family who is truly missing someone they love, want them found, period. Yes, they want them found alive;absolutely! But they want them found regardless of the circumstances. They want to bring their loved one home, and the not knowing is the hardest thing of all. They want them OUT and AWAY from whatever or whoever caused them to be missing or deceased. They want to give that loved one the protection and respect that is uniquely possible with their family. They want to bring them home. I would think that with a toddler, that would be even more the case, because the instinct to protect and be responsible for her is so well ingrained to the relationship anyway. That is not the way this family is reacting. It is the way Cindy reacted when she made the call to report Caylee missing. Something has changed that.

Morning...I AGREE with everything you said.
Something did changed.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #770 on: August 25, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »

I truly believe that Leonard Padilla thought he could get something out of Casey (regardless of what his reasons for doing so were). I feel he was played by Baez and I think he sees it now.

I want Padilla to call Baez on this stupid game. Padilla should notify Baez & Casey that if he doesn't get credible information from Casey on where to find this child, within 5 days, he's revoking the bond and sending her ass back to jail!

That would make him a hero in my book and may just light a fire under someone. Baez knows if Casey goes back to jail, he'll be extremely limited on his conversations and that will impact working on his defense.  Cindy and George will probably go off the deep end. I say, that's the best move anyone could make right now.

I'm right there with you on this, mrskub.  Baez definitely played Padilla, and Padilla's big ego is what allowed it to happen.  Hope he does revoke the bond and Casey's little azz goes kicking and screaming back to jail.  I have visions of Paris Hilton on her return trip to jail.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »

OK. Now I'm smoking mad. I just called SunTrust bank and requested information on the trust fund account that is set up for Caylee there. Specifically, I wanted to know what these funds are designated for ie, searches, living expenses etc. I spoke with a woman named Kim, who in turn contacted her supervisor. The supervisor instructed that the account information is private. There is no information available as to designated use.

I then found this information:
<snip>
Monetary Donations

Monetary donations can be extremely helpful to families whose lives have been turned upside down by the disappearance of a child. They can be used to help finance the search, fund a reward, or support the family if a parent is unable to work during the search process. But donations can also present problems if they are not managed properly.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 25, 2008, 11:53:15 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17286906/detail.html

Bounty Hunter: Mom Gave Caylee To Friends To Avoid Supervision
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June

POSTED: 9:55 am EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:58 am EDT August 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The celebrity bounty hunter who helped orchestrate the release of Casey Anthony from jail said he believes she handed her daughter over to friends to get away from her parents' overbearing supervision.

Leonard Padilla, who helped post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, told Local 6 News that he believes Casey Anthony and her friends are now caught in a web of lies regarding her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.

"She can't go to law enforcement and tell them the truth because she doesn't want to get her friends in a jackpot because they've already lied to law enforcement," Padilla said.

Padilla said that he intends to follow leads and tips -- without the assistance of law enforcement -- in the search for the missing girl, Local 6 News reported.

"The issue is (to) get the little girl back, call law enforcement, get immunity, tell them you lied (and say) 'Here's the child, go get her,'" Padilla said.

Padilla said he plans to prove within five days that Caylee is alive.

Casey Anthony, 22, who is on home confinement at her parents' home and being monitored by an ankle bracelet, is scheduled on Monday to leave the house to make her first weekly visit with a case manager, who will verify that she is meeting the conditions of her bond.

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw Caylee.
(snipped)

If by some miracle Caylee is alive SHAME ON ALL OF THEM! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 25, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »

Sorry hit the wrong button.

Monetary Donations

Monetary donations can be extremely helpful to families whose lives have been turned upside down by the disappearance of a child. They can be used to help finance the search, fund a reward, or support the family if a parent is unable to work during the search process. But donations can also present problems if they are not managed properly.

http://ojjdp.ncjrs.org/PUBS/childismissing/ch6.html

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: August 25, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »

I have a super slow internet connection when I am on he road... could someone please contact me via e-mail to provide me with some locations and addresses....

joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #775 on: August 25, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »

I just read on the Fox Orlando site that coming up on Local 6 news, there is a report of new evidence, including a picture of a dumpster.

It sounds like it's coming up in a few.

Locals, turn on your TV!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 25, 2008, 12:07:28 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17286906/detail.html

Bounty Hunter: Mom Gave Caylee To Friends To Avoid Supervision
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June

POSTED: 9:55 am EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:58 am EDT August 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The celebrity bounty hunter who helped orchestrate the release of Casey Anthony from jail said he believes she handed her daughter over to friends to get away from her parents' overbearing supervision.

Leonard Padilla, who helped post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, told Local 6 News that he believes Casey Anthony and her friends are now caught in a web of lies regarding her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.

"She can't go to law enforcement and tell them the truth because she doesn't want to get her friends in a jackpot because they've already lied to law enforcement," Padilla said.

Padilla said that he intends to follow leads and tips -- without the assistance of law enforcement -- in the search for the missing girl, Local 6 News reported.

"The issue is (to) get the little girl back, call law enforcement, get immunity, tell them you lied (and say) 'Here's the child, go get her,'" Padilla said.

Padilla said he plans to prove within five days that Caylee is alive.

Casey Anthony, 22, who is on home confinement at her parents' home and being monitored by an ankle bracelet, is scheduled on Monday to leave the house to make her first weekly visit with a case manager, who will verify that she is meeting the conditions of her bond.

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw Caylee.
(snipped)

If by some miracle Caylee is alive SHAME ON ALL OF THEM! 

I am so mad what is this a friggin underground CAYLEE railroad...This is so wrong!!!!I swear if and I say if they are hiding CAYLEE and this is to get revenge on Cindy that is messed up!Every last one of those friends should be in jail!!!!!

I believe CAYLEE is not with us anymore.However is this why some of her friends such as "lake vaj" still has casey's picture up?And Mr Patrick Bourgeise(sp?) says stay strong casey and went to see her?Because they believe casey? If this has all spun out of control and now casey doesn't know where CAYLEE is because she has been passed of from person to person PUT EVERY LAST ONE IN JAIL!!!

And then please explain to me the "DEAD BODY"smell..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #777 on: August 25, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »

That could have been a false report, but just in case.....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 25, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »

That could have been a false report, but just in case.....

Please keep us posted.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 25, 2008, 12:11:27 PM »

Padilla keeps slipping up in his theories, it seems to me.  At first, he thought that Casey had just given Caylee to the wrong person, someone not trustworthy, in other words, chose the wrong sitter.  Then he talked about her being madly in love and making a mistake, as if she was so into Tony that she left Caylee alone or let her go with someone who took her far away.  Now it seems he is trying a conspiracy theory, wherein all of her friends are involved.  None of that makes sense.  He seems to be working for Baez to muddy the waters and cloud the issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.