April 25, 2024, 02:47:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474759 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #880 on: August 25, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

I had to try a few different times to get it to play.  

I'm just wondering what about that dumpster or anything in it would they be using against her in the neglect case, and if that means that nothing in the dumpster was of any help in finding where Caylee actually is or what happened to her.

Yes that lead did not sound very promising.  Maybe some other pieces of clothing were found or children's toys...I am sure they used the dogs on that area too, I am anxious to see how this plays into things.

They said they had pictures of trash inside that dumpster..Something in that dumpster has to be a key..Why would they make a whole CD for the defense of just the dumpster and wat was inside of it??

Very good point...only 1 hour to go before we should have some sort of insight.

They fixed it???

Darn it. I cannot post the video 1.6 MB, almost twice the limit. It plays with Real Player only

I can email it to Klaas if she wants me to

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #881 on: August 25, 2008, 02:56:24 PM »

Ya know what I think bothers me the most about this case?  The lack of emotion ... the lack of tears ..... the lack of concern ..... By ALL the Anthonys!  It really is messing with my head .... I just don't get it.  Not one "break down" or one tear in front of the cameras?  Especially at first?  Come on ... this is emotional (or should be).  I mean, I know everyone grieves or handles stress in their own ways ... BUT all of them?  acting the same way?  Casey "smirking" when she was first arrested.  Lee "smirking" all the time.  Cindy yelling for everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee .... (displaced anger, blaming others)  but NO TEARS!  I just don't get it ....

cuz they did it!

Don't ya think wheter "they did it" or not .... at some point (between the 4 of them) at least one of them would have an ounce of remorse?  One person - one tear?  Ok .... Ok..... they "believe" Caylee is alive ... so no tears .... for cripes sake ..... you haven't seen your grandchild/daughter/neice for how long and no emotion?  You don't miss her to the point of tears?  You aren't afraid for her to tears?  You aren't worried about her to tears?  And GOD FORBID .... If she is dead .... you don't get emotional when talking about her in public?  AGAIN .... I just don't get it ..... almost like they are too rehersed/composed in front of the cameras .... which leads me to believe .... well       it doesn't look good.  And all the "smirking" ... leads me to believe they "think" they might just get away with it.

Good afternoon, all. I'm a newbie here and don't want to start out disagreeing, but I have recently seen a clip or two of Cindy crying, and it was apparently very recently. They have shown it on FOX a few times.
I don't know how I would handle such a crisis... my emotions would be all over the place. But I am sure that even if we don't see it, they have cried a few times. It's just that the media loves to portray them as being a little eccentric.

Good point, but honestly even I can cry on que.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 25, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

Ya know what I think bothers me the most about this case?  The lack of emotion ... the lack of tears ..... the lack of concern ..... By ALL the Anthonys!  It really is messing with my head .... I just don't get it.  Not one "break down" or one tear in front of the cameras?  Especially at first?  Come on ... this is emotional (or should be).  I mean, I know everyone grieves or handles stress in their own ways ... BUT all of them?  acting the same way?  Casey "smirking" when she was first arrested.  Lee "smirking" all the time.  Cindy yelling for everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee .... (displaced anger, blaming others)  but NO TEARS!  I just don't get it ....

cuz they did it!

Don't ya think wheter "they did it" or not .... at some point (between the 4 of them) at least one of them would have an ounce of remorse?  One person - one tear?  Ok .... Ok..... they "believe" Caylee is alive ... so no tears .... for cripes sake ..... you haven't seen your grandchild/daughter/neice for how long and no emotion?  You don't miss her to the point of tears?  You aren't afraid for her to tears?  You aren't worried about her to tears?  And GOD FORBID .... If she is dead .... you don't get emotional when talking about her in public?  AGAIN .... I just don't get it ..... almost like they are too rehersed/composed in front of the cameras .... which leads me to believe .... well       it doesn't look good.  And all the "smirking" ... leads me to believe they "think" they might just get away with it.

Good afternoon, all. I'm a newbie here and don't want to start out disagreeing, but I have recently seen a clip or two of Cindy crying, and it was apparently very recently. They have shown it on FOX a few times.
I don't know how I would handle such a crisis... my emotions would be all over the place. But I am sure that even if we don't see it, they have cried a few times. It's just that the media loves to portray them as being a little eccentric.

Welcome TXLady - IMO, I'm not impressed with them crying a "few times" when they have chosen Casey over Caylee.  There's no other way to describe what they are doing if they believe Caylee is alive or if they believe Caylee is dead.  They have chosen to protect Casey over everything else.  In my opinion that is just plain wrong.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 25, 2008, 02:59:34 PM »

cuz they did it!

WELCOME TXLADY2! Sounds like it could be an intresting day on the boards today..Hold on tight it can get emotional!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 25, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »

Okay lets say dumpsters are emptied once a week..The police put out the word on CAYLEE missing and casey is arrested 7/16/2008..So one week before would be 7/9/2008...

Hmmm KLAAS I wonder if that date is right and something in that dumpseter is very important..
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #885 on: August 25, 2008, 03:03:47 PM »

Okay lets say dumpsters are emptied once a week..The police put out the word on CAYLEE missing and casey is arrested 7/16/2008..So one week before would be 7/9/2008...

Hmmm KLAAS I wonder if that date is right and something in that dumpseter is very important..

Maybe the day they cleaned out the car? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 25, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »

I downloaded the video

Can I post a video???

Sorry, have only posted still pics

TIA

Try either uploading to photobucket or if you don't know how to do that you can try emailing to me:

smklaas@hotmail.com
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: August 25, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »

OOPS, the car wasn't picked up yet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 25, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »

Working backwards - 6-16 - George sees Caylee and Casey leave - backpacks. 6-16 3:30 unanaswered calls- 6-18 -Casey backs into driveway - 6- 18 borrows shovel - 6-24 George finds gas cans in back of Casey's car.  If we go by this alone, Caylee could have been alive 6-18 12:50 pm  3:30 p:m    then she is in the trunk dead until the 18th of june - 2 days   - then Casey gets the shovel - Not until the 24th does George get into the car and find the gas cans.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #889 on: August 25, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

Okay lets say dumpsters are emptied once a week..The police put out the word on CAYLEE missing and Casey is arrested 7/16/2008..So one week before would be 7/9/2008...

Maybe the day they cleaned out the car? 

That sounds more probable given that Caylee went missing a month before the first report in July.  It has to be something from cleaning out the car, or a guilty party feeling the media pressure and cleaning out an apartment.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #890 on: August 25, 2008, 03:07:21 PM »

I'm not very good at expressing myself, lol.  

I guess what I'm concerned about is that whatever is in that dumpster might only be for use in the neglect case and won't be helpful in the big picture.  

Could something like a picture of the dumpster contents be used in both trials if she is prosecuted for murder?  

Maybe someone here would know?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 25, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

I guess what I'm concerned about is that whatever is in that dumpster might only be for use in the neglect case and won't be helpful in the big picture.  

Could something like a picture of the dumpster contents be used in both trials if she is prosecuted for murder?  

Yes indeed

and your puppy is cute

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 25, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »

Working backwards - 6-16 - George sees Caylee and Casey leave - backpacks. 6-16 3:30 unanaswered calls- 6-18 -Casey backs into driveway - 6- 18 borrows shovel - 6-24 George finds gas cans in back of Casey's car.  If we go by this alone, Caylee could have been alive 6-18 12:50 pm  3:30 p:m    then she is in the trunk dead until the 18th of june - 2 days   - then Casey gets the shovel - Not until the 24th does George get into the car and find the gas cans.   

True but member the original missing date was6/9/08---But Casey's charging date for some reason says 7/9/08 and if the police didnt know CAYLEE was missing til the 7/15..Hmmmm
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 25, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »

I downloaded the video

Can I post a video???

TIA

Try either uploading to photobucket or if you don't know how to do that you can try emailing to me:

smklaas@hotmail.com

email sent

Thanx Klaas

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 25, 2008, 03:12:09 PM »

I would guess yes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: August 25, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »

I downloaded the video

Can I post a video???

TIA

smklaas@hotmail.com

email sent

Thanx Klaas

FYI - haven't gotten it yet.  Could be a file size issue as well.  You may need to zip it if the send doesn't go through.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #896 on: August 25, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

Tomm and Klaas, that's good news.  Makes me hopeful.

(Thanks for the puppy comment, Tomm!  That poor little guy almost died last week.  It was AWFUL!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: August 25, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

Ok so someone or something led police to that dumpster..

Which means either way it had to be after police &/or people knew of the disappeance..I am starting to lead toward that 7/9/2008 date on her charges being correct in that something went down that day...

I wonder how long that trash was in that dumpster..

They say there is a little truth in every lie..What if the 9th is a day something went down..Just not June 9th but July 9th...

Someone help me with that...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: August 25, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »

This dumpster story is so bizarre right now. I told you all how strongly I felt about a dumpster. Joseph is actually checking out some information on the Sawgrass Apt. dumpsters right now. He already tried at Amscot and they wouldn't tell him anything.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 25, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »

Ok so someone or something led police to that dumpster..

Which means either way it had to be after police &/or people knew of the disappeance..I am starting to lead toward that 7/9/2008 date on her charges being correct in that something went down that day...

I wonder how long that trash was in that dumpster..

They say there is a little truth in every lie..What if the 9th is a day something went down..Just not June 9th but July 9th...

Someone help me with that...

misitx, I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point. However, there were quite a few typo errors in all the documents we've seen, mostly with dates, so it could simply be another one.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.