April 18, 2024, 09:46:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474122 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: August 25, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »

When are we going to find out what was in the dumpster?????

Good evening fellow marsupials....

First things first.  Can someone tell me how to post a comment instead of hitting quote button?  TIA

I think we all agree that this is a 10+ ring circus with all the lies and stalling.  I was thinking today and I think the Anthony's are in damage control mode now.  Think about it.  Right now they are screwed no matter what way they turn and I think they are trying to find the best solution.  Even if Caylee was found alive (and I hope she is) there is no way they would return that precious child to that dysfunctional family.  So right now they may get Casey on child endangerment charges but that still will not bring Caylee back to them.  Maybe.....and that is a big maybe....they might get some supervised visitation time with her.

If they are so sure Caylee is alive, do you think they are just buying their time to try and position themselves to not lose Caylee for good to Child Protective services? 

As far as the dumpster stuff.  They said that was only to prove child endangerment.  If there were any criminal evidence, they would haul Casey right back to jail.  Hopefully, the dumpster will give us another clue.  At least the dumpster doesn't lie.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: August 25, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

Leonard gets tired of sitting in that Winnebago and decides to get some exercise on a bicycle.

turn your sound up

http://www.jokeroo.com/funnyvideos/hilarious_bike_crash.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: August 25, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »

Leonard gets tired of sitting in that Winnebago and decides to get some exercise on a bicycle.

turn your sound up

http://www.jokeroo.com/funnyvideos/hilarious_bike_crash.html
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - that looked painful!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: August 25, 2008, 05:00:23 PM »

Oh heck!!!  I can't let this go unanswered....get out the red button...you might need it in a minute.

Q: Do you think the "my mom didn't kill me" site is actually Casey's site?

A: Yes! But I am not sure.

Why is Casey even on the internet????????????????????????????? She's working so hard to find Caylee, right?????????????????????

Remember that Casey has been instructed to stay away from Leonard by her attorney. Leonard unique ability to see through people is amazing but we are having to go elsewhere other than the source.

Now, why is that??????  You just bail out a person and don't set the conditions that you can talk to the client??????????? OMG!!  How dumb is that???

I know that this is a crowd of people that I would have been scared of.

Scared of???  WTH did they do??? All I have seen is some guys fat arse showing in a photo....neglect for sure if they are as bad as you claim.

A: It must be easy to sit and write all your ideas and not do anything about it. People like you are the problem with this. George and Cindy are really struggling with this.

I felt that way too...a few days ago...wake up!!!

Q: Do you think Casey's reluctance to talk to the cops has anything to do with the fact she has 2 ex's that worked for LE ? Could one of them be somehow involved ?
A: Your comments have some very good insight!!!!!

What does that have to do with LE here in Orlando?  Do you really think they would NOT do anything to help?  OK, I will give you this one, but I don't believe it for one second.

I just could not let that go...it was boiling up inside me and even though I am just sitting here and doing nothing I can still think about it.  Grandparents that have lied to cover for their daughter that lies like a professional car salesman and still Caylee is missing.  OMG!  I think I need to get my rose colored glasses out again...I am going blind.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: August 25, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »

They just showed Amy at her house, she said she just found out Caylee was missing - is that today's report?????

You have to be kidding?  LE has not questioned her yet?  No, this must be old news...it has to be. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 25, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »

First things first.  Can someone tell me how to post a comment instead of hitting quote button?  TIA

I think we all agree that this is a 10+ ring circus with all the lies and stalling.  I was thinking today and I think the Anthony's are in damage control mode now.  Think about it.  Right now they are screwed no matter what way they turn and I think they are trying to find the best solution.  Even if Caylee was found alive (and I hope she is) there is no way they would return that precious child to that dysfunctional family.  So right now they may get Casey on child endangerment charges but that still will not bring Caylee back to them.  Maybe.....and that is a big maybe....they might get some supervised visitation time with her.

If they are so sure Caylee is alive, do you think they are just buying their time to try and position themselves to not lose Caylee for good to Child Protective services? 

As far as the dumpster stuff.  They said that was only to prove child endangerment.  If there were any criminal evidence, they would haul Casey right back to jail.  Hopefully, the dumpster will give us another clue.  At least the dumpster doesn't lie.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and on the right side you'll see Print/Reply. Just hit reply.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 25, 2008, 05:05:51 PM »

They just showed Amy at her house, she said she just found out Caylee was missing - is that today's report?????

You have to be kidding?  LE has not questioned her yet?  No, this must be old news...it has to be. 

Yeah it's old.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 25, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »

The date on the video is 7/18/2008

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #968 on: August 25, 2008, 05:06:49 PM »

My brain cells are out to lunch today;  who is amy?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: August 25, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »

No No Amy says she has repeatedly talked to the LE on the video and that is why she cannot answer any questions.  Amy and Tony must be witnesses and can not speak to anyone.  Did you see Amy try not to smile when they ask her about Casey lying Ha Ha.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 25, 2008, 05:07:46 PM »

When I played it -- I had the same question.

But I saw a July date as the date of interview -- and Amy said she had just got back from her trip. So it is an older interview.

Interesting to me is the last name -- Huizenga. Not a common last name -- but a name of significance here in South Florida.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: August 25, 2008, 05:08:06 PM »

Casey's friend who went to PR and let Casey use her car, then got stolen from.

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: August 25, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »

Scroll to the bottom of the page and on the right side you'll see Print/Reply. Just hit reply.

Thank you so much !!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »

Thank you so much !!!

You're welcome.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »

Amy "was" Casey's girlfriend that she stole $700.00 and checks while she was in PR on vacation. Supposedly they were going to move into an apt. together.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: August 25, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »

Amy is the one who took Cindy find Casey at Tony's place.  Amy has known from the get go that Caylee is missing...or at least as long as Cindy has.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: August 25, 2008, 05:11:32 PM »

Does anyone have the link to "my mommy didn't kill me" site?  I tried to Google it without success.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 25, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »

Does anyone have the link to "my mommy didn't kill me" site?  I tried to Google it without success.

That is supposedly Casey's new Myspace... hang on...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 25, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »

Here ya go...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=407508318

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 25, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »

It is my understanding that Amy went to Puerto Rico for a while and Casey used her car while she was gone.  She is also the friend that Casey stole money and checks from.  When Cindy got really worried about Casey and Caylee, after the car was brought home from the impound lot, she called Amy and told her she had to see Casey.  Amy knew that Casey was at Tony's and took Cindy there.  That is when everything blew up and Cindy called the cops.  So Amy had to know that Caylee was missing if she stayed around when Cindy and Casey were talking.  Otherwise, she found it soon after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.