April 27, 2024, 05:14:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 475064 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #340 on: August 24, 2008, 05:46:57 PM »

In regards to Casey's conversation with Cindy about Cindy's cameos, I've always found it interesting that she said that she "doesn't know what her involvement is", which implies that she is involved, but that Cindy doesn't know to what extent she is.  

She didn't say that she doesn't know IF Casey is or was involved.

By golly, I wonder why.......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: August 24, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »

Please......can someone show me a picture that would allude to Casey's drug connection? In all these pics I have not seen any drugs, paraphenalia, or even a dirty ashtray (heck a clean one for that matter). Does ANYONE find that odd?

Kristin...Fladeedah, is this not the land of Oranges, Alligators, and Marijuana?

so they say... at FDLE..with the herb anyway.. Tropicana has the oranges down pat..and the gators live in the creeks..waterways..ponds..almost everywhere... (i got pics on the mac...  it's a bit screwed right now)  but yes..is the answer you are looking for

Thank you...I was feeling ignored....working on that tough skin tough! LOL

nah...not ignored.. it's a bit messy here after the storm.. and theres a dead thing under my home.. rabbit or a snake.
been busy but checking in here n there..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

to the admin...
i put a call in for software...ps guy..fixes puters. what ever is needed... get a list.... anything u need. if he can get it, you got it.

If the rain would just stop!!! I can't take these gloomy days anymore!

I hear ya! Faye is now over me and pouring rain upon us... started yesterday...

She is in NO hurry either....the first 3 or 4 days were enjoyable, I'm so over it now. Good luck...people don't think about the mosquitos, roaches, and other critters that are looking for shelter. Be safe....I'll be feeling for you!

Thanks! Son just pulled up radar and got really depressed..

I can't help but think that there's a reason for this strange storm. All the flooding......I keep hoping it's God's way of helping find Caylee Sad It's just too weird, I've lived in FL all my life and can not recall a drencher like this.

Hang in there, she'll either pass or run out of rain Smile

There are Angels among us.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 24, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #343 on: August 24, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »

It appears the photo we are working from is a one bedroom apartment...the one in the Casey photo could be a two or three bedroom apartment and the layout is slightly different.
Thanks Lala's.....I'll see if they show the 2 and 3 bedroom layouts.

Scroll to the bottom and check out the 210 connection
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=399664945&blogID=422156647&Mytoken=C197F453-5DC1-49F2-B5CD43B7DB22C18210271341
Thanks Pugs
From the link Pugs provided.......

A Big Development
On August 6, it was announced that the Arrest Affidavit had specified the wrong date for the Sawgrass Apartments visit by the Zanaida Gonzalez whom police had already ruled out.  It turns out that the hastily-scribbled date (allegedly filled out by the leasing agent, not the visitor) actually read "6"/17, NOT "4"/17 as originally believed.  The 6 looked like a 4.

This was huge news.  June 17.  Not April.  The implications reverbated across the airwaves and Internet.  That meant that a woman going by the name of Zanaida Gonzalez visited the apartments two days after -- not two months before -- Caylee was last seen.

But it turns out it could not have been Casey, using a false ID, who visited as ZFG.  Sawgrass Apartments staff confirmed that they do not know Casey, do not recognize photos of Casey or Caylee, and in fact think they DO recognize the photo of the Zanaida Gonzalez that LE originally contacted, who says she is the one who visited the Sawgrass apartments.  How did Casey get her name?  Did she peek at the card somehow?  Did she maybe get inside the woman's car and see personal information while ZG was touring the apartment? Could she have somehow overheard the woman's name, followed her, known someone who knows her?  What a mystery!

This woman told a news reporter that her life has been ruined by the notoriety this case has brought to her.  She is even having trouble getting a job.  Bet she wishes right now her name was anything but Zanaida Gonzalez.

In an interview with Channel 6, the Zanaida Gonzales stated that she does not know Casey or her friends, and wishes everyone would just leave her alone.   

*** Possibly important:  In this interview, Zanaida stated that she lost her ID sometime earlier in the year, maybe in March.  She thought she put it in her purse, and it just disappeared; she had to get a duplicate ID made.  ***

So Casey:  Why Unit 210?
I haven't confirmed this, but it has been reported that at Sawgrass, Unit 212 is kept vacant and set up as the demo unit; this would be the apartment that is set aside to show to prospective tenants.  Unit 212 would presumably be just adjacent to 210, which is the long-vacant unit Casey identified as Zanny's place.

On whitepages, I did a reverse address search of the Sawgrass Apartments address as shown in the Arrest Affidavit.  I found a business listing for "Society Entertainment."  Hmm?  That's odd.  At an apartment complex?  On the company's website, the CEO of Society Entertainment is listed as "Derrick 'Casanova' Williams."  Well, wouldn't you know it:  whitepages shows a Derrick Williams living at Sawgrass Apartments, too.  His unit number? 

Maybe a mistake.  Maybe there's a reasonable explanation.  But it does raise an eyebrow, as the website for Society Entertainment, and the myspace profile for Derrick Williams look very familiar to those of us who have closely followed and done our own amateur sleuthing.  Derrick's sites share many elements with so many others we have encountered in Casey's wider circle of friends and acquaintances, in Orlando and elsewhere:  Music and the music business, bands, promotion, "entertainment," wealth or the appearance of it, flash, hip glamour, clubs, posing, sexy hot chicks, partying, gangsta talk, the quest for popularity, attention, fame, VIP status.  Looks like a possible connection.

(See also my blog entry entitled "Sawgrass Apartments.")

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: August 24, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »

In regards to Casey's conversation with Cindy about Cindy's cameos, I've always found it interesting that she said that she "doesn't know what her involvement is", which implies that she is involved, but that Cindy doesn't know to what extent she is.  

She didn't say that she doesn't know IF Casey is or was involved.

By golly, I wonder why.......

I think this is a lynch pin. Reading between the lines on this particular phone call scares me. I'm calling CAHOOTERY!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 24, 2008, 05:53:36 PM »

Thank you Klaas

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 24, 2008, 05:56:38 PM »

Thank you Klaas

Klaas.... did you save me some cake?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #347 on: August 24, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »

It appears the photo we are working from is a one bedroom apartment...the one in the Casey photo could be a two or three bedroom apartment and the layout is slightly different.
Thanks Lala's.....I'll see if they show the 2 and 3 bedroom layouts.

http://realestate.yahoo.com/Florida/Orlando/Apartments_for_rent/cc787d34dbd02119ef8bc5a381301f75?cc=realestate&p=Orlando,+FL&priceHigh=&priceLow=&nodeId=750007014&radius=&bedrooms=&bathrooms=&type=&sortBy=time+2

This has all of the floor plans at Sawgrass.
Welcome all new Monkey'sThanks Mammy....looks like none of the floor plans/layouts have a cutout counter with cabs above it.Maybe they remodeled since Casey was there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 24, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »

Please......can someone show me a picture that would allude to Casey's drug connection? In all these pics I have not seen any drugs, paraphenalia, or even a dirty ashtray (heck a clean one for that matter). Does ANYONE find that odd?

Kristin...Fladeedah, is this not the land of Oranges, Alligators, and Marijuana?

so they say... at FDLE..with the herb anyway.. Tropicana has the oranges down pat..and the gators live in the creeks..waterways..ponds..almost everywhere... (i got pics on the mac...  it's a bit screwed right now)  but yes..is the answer you are looking for

Thank you...I was feeling ignored....working on that tough skin tough! LOL

nah...not ignored.. it's a bit messy here after the storm.. and theres a dead thing under my home.. rabbit or a snake.
been busy but checking in here n there..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

to the admin...
i put a call in for software...ps guy..fixes puters. what ever is needed... get a list.... anything u need. if he can get it, you got it.

If the rain would just stop!!! I can't take these gloomy days anymore!

I hear ya! Faye is now over me and pouring rain upon us... started yesterday...

She is in NO hurry either....the first 3 or 4 days were enjoyable, I'm so over it now. Good luck...people don't think about the mosquitos, roaches, and other critters that are looking for shelter. Be safe....I'll be feeling for you!

Thanks! Son just pulled up radar and got really depressed..

I can't help but think that there's a reason for this strange storm. All the flooding......I keep hoping it's God's way of helping find Caylee Sad It's just too weird, I've lived in FL all my life and can not recall a drencher like this.

Hang in there, she'll either pass or run out of rain Smile

Dont look like she'll run out of rain anytime soon LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 24, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »

Thank you Klaas

It's only 3pm here.  People aren't due to arrive until after 4pm.  We won't eat until closer to 6pm then desert after that.  For dinner we are having BBQ NY steak and swordfish, baked pototo with sour cream and chives, vegies, fresh fruit, sautee'd mushrooms, chips/dip.  Chocolate cake/chocolate ice cream, my FIL favorite.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 24, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

I think I can make it if I hurry, what did you say your address was?? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 24, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »

Thank you Klaas

It's only 3pm here.  People aren't due to arrive until after 4pm.  We won't eat until closer to 6pm then desert after that.  For dinner we are having BBQ NY steak and swordfish, baked pototo with sour cream and chives, vegies, fresh fruit, sautee'd mushrooms, chips/dip.  Chocolate cake/chocolate ice cream, my FIL favorite.

Wish I could make it there in time..... sounds yummy!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 24, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »

Swing by and pick me up will ya?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: August 24, 2008, 06:05:33 PM »

YES...We'll bring the rain!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 24, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »

LOL.... and leave it behind after the party....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 24, 2008, 06:07:03 PM »

You bet, we'll bring the wine.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »

LOL.... and leave it behind after the party....

Of course...we will have no one accuse us of being rude Monkeys......LMAO

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »

OMG  I'm afraid to click next
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=296121432&albumID=49699&imageID=125317#a=49699&i=125246
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:19:09 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 24, 2008, 06:11:49 PM »

Hi Rob, party at Klaasend's - you comin??????????????????????????????????????

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: August 24, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »

ALL CHILDREN...OUT OF THE ROOM.

Is that Lake Vaj? Holy Geez Batman!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.