April 27, 2024, 03:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474927 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: August 25, 2008, 12:47:45 PM »

It really is ashame that they can't throw her (Casey) back in jail BUT in general population.  Maybe some huge mean women can scare her into saying something other than lies.  Yeah, general population without being allowed to call or be called from her crazy parents or brother.  Only phone calls allowed are her lawyer.

But to WAIT another 5 days or so???  Are all of these people out of their minds.  They are simply saying they all know this child is dead, otherwise (2+2 here) they would NOT BE WAITING FOR ANYONE - FRIENDS, KIDNAPPERS, DRUG LORDS - - - NOT!!!  Wait - yeah sure. 

Sleeks - I don't get it either.  I also don't understand how some can look at what's happening and think it makes sense. 

Hi Klaas - long time no see Smile

I agree, maybe the Anthonys need to see a picture of Dylan Groene so that they will know and understand a child abduction.

Then we can ask them if they want to keep playing the "missing kid" game, and if they truly want to keep using the public in this way, with the possible consequences that a future missing child will not be taken seriously due to the Anthonys playing the system as they are.

imo.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2008, 12:48:40 PM »

you know what I find utterly hysterical?

Padilla sees a chance to make a ton of money - he just can't figure out how to do it yet.

and the icing on the cake is - Garrison can't figure it out either. 

they're drooling all over themselves and not watching the rear view mirror and not seeing

that train coming down the track.

Rob That is so true.  I am sitting here wondering what type of schmooze they will try once the you-know-what hits the fan.  Or will they all just be oh so happy that they made it on TV over this mess?  It does prove to be interesting.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 25, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »

There is a very real possibility this story will end at a landfill.  In the past, I have compared Casey to Lori Hacking's husband, who told one lie after another about graduating from college and being accepted to med school, when neither of those things have happened.  But he apparently had some conscience because he had a breakdown after the police were called and eventually confessed to his two brothers.  Instead of trying to get to the truth, Cindy and George are playing the fools and dishonoring their granddaughter in every way.  And Casey is not cracking, although I think being stuck in that house with those parents is a form of torture for her.  As has been said, Casey could allow someone else to care for her child without going through all this stuff.  And to me if she wanted Caylee away from her parents enough to stay in jail, it is because one or both of them abused the child.  Padilla keeps running his mouth and giving Casey motive for a crime and implicating her parents, too.

I agree that this situation COULD end at a landfill - but I remember during the Trenton Duckett case it was noted that garbage in Central Florida is quickly burned due to the climate.

Sad

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 25, 2008, 12:50:54 PM »

It really is ashame that they can't throw her (Casey) back in jail BUT in general population.  Maybe some huge mean women can scare her into saying something other than lies.  Yeah, general population without being allowed to call or be called from her crazy parents or brother.  Only phone calls allowed are her lawyer.

But to WAIT another 5 days or so???  Are all of these people out of their minds.  They are simply saying they all know this child is dead, otherwise (2+2 here) they would NOT BE WAITING FOR ANYONE - FRIENDS, KIDNAPPERS, DRUG LORDS - - - NOT!!!  Wait - yeah sure. 

Sleeks - I don't get it either.  I also don't understand how some can look at what's happening and think it makes sense. 

I agree, maybe the Anthonys need to see a picture of Dylan Groene so that they will know and understand a child abduction.

Then we can ask them if they want to keep playing the "missing kid" game, and if they truly want to keep using the public in this way, with the possible consequences that a future missing child will not be taken seriously due to the Anthonys playing the system as they are.

imo.

Jill - good to see you!  Yep, excellent point.  The Anthony's are playing the system and the "viewers". 
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »

imo.

Yet another 2+2 point Jill - I think that is what bothers me the most, we're dancing around and getting nowhere.  Wasting all this energy.  This is a really sad case for our society.  I was completely disappointed in the way things went back during the O.J. trial, then there is Natalee.  Add this fiasco to all of those.  We're getting so far away from how our nation started out.   

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2008, 12:53:45 PM »

There is a very real possibility this story will end at a landfill.  In the past, I have compared Casey to Lori Hacking's husband, who told one lie after another about graduating from college and being accepted to med school, when neither of those things have happened.  But he apparently had some conscience because he had a breakdown after the police were called and eventually confessed to his two brothers.  Instead of trying to get to the truth, Cindy and George are playing the fools and dishonoring their granddaughter in every way.  And Casey is not cracking, although I think being stuck in that house with those parents is a form of torture for her.  As has been said, Casey could allow someone else to care for her child without going through all this stuff.  And to me if she wanted Caylee away from her parents enough to stay in jail, it is because one or both of them abused the child.  Padilla keeps running his mouth and giving Casey motive for a crime and implicating her parents, too.

I agree that this situation COULD end at a landfill - but I remember during the Trenton Duckett case it was noted that garbage in Central Florida is quickly burned due to the climate.

Sad

which is why Casey intentionally waited 31 days to report Caylee missing. (would have been longer had her mother not tracked Casey down on July 15th.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 25, 2008, 12:54:03 PM »

I'm with you this one klaas -- and would LOVE to be proven wrong.

And once again we're expected to listen to this crap about 'they focused the investigation in the wrong direction' 'they're looking at the wrong people' 'they've wasted all this time' ' Casey is telling the truth and no one will listen'.   

I thought for a moment that I was in Aruba.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 25, 2008, 12:58:45 PM »

don't lose hope, people.

I think that this case kinda shows how the public will NOT be played.

The pizza deliveries confirm that, lol.

The only 50 supporters at the prayer vigil last night confirm it.

I don't think anybody is being fooled, but it IS frustrating that we live in a civilized society and can't just go pull her fingernails out one by one til she tells us where the baby is.

(OMG!  did I just say that??  Sorry Klaas!)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: August 25, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »

Who is Patrick? 

Thanks Lalas, I read this with a mouth full of coffee.

An early jailhouse visitor from high school apparently. Casey didn't remember him, at least at first. It was one of those, "I sat behind Mike in algebra during fourth period" kinda things. I think he's a non-player who saw this on TV and got excited that he knew someone famous. So he visited to claim his minute of fame.

I think Mike is a bit closer to her than that. She stated that she wanted to speak with him in one of the jailhouse phonecalls. I'll see if I can find it.

I realize that everyone has moved on from this thread, but I just wanted to let you know that Colonial High School Alumni pages do not list this Patrick. They do list Casey even though she did not graduate. I checked all classes from 2000 through 2007 and did not find Patrick's name. He did state to Casey that he went to school with her. She didn't seem to recognize him. How does this add up?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #809 on: August 25, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »

imo.

GREAT POINT.  

What they are doing is an absolute insult to their daughter/granddaughter and to the intelligence of everyone who is doing everything within their power to find this little girl.

It's beyond disgusting at this point.   How many days has it been now, 71?

I wonder if they've kept her waiting long enough.  

71 DAYS.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #810 on: August 25, 2008, 01:07:18 PM »

Orlando Sentinel reports:

Casey Anthony is scheduled to leave her home at about 12:30 today to meet with her home confinement case manager.

Anthony must return to her family's Lee Vista-area home by 3:30 p.m.

Anthony, 22, will go over the home confinement rules with her case manager again, which is routine on a first visit, said Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Corrections Department.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

I guess no Wal Mart trip, sorry Caylee

Peace Monkeys
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 25, 2008, 01:08:54 PM »

imo.

GREAT POINT. 

What they are doing is an absolute insult to their daughter/granddaughter and to the intelligence of everyone who is doing everything within their power to find this little girl.

It's beyond disgusting at this point.   How many days has it been now, 71?

I wonder if they've kept her waiting long enough. 

71 DAYS.

let's say we believe her.

71 days of not kissing your baby goodnight?

Who here could easily and calmly go for 71 days not kissing your kid goodnight?

Puleeze.

And on that note, I'll say bye for now.

Always nice to visit the monkey house.  Take care, guys!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 25, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

Sad

which is why Casey intentionally waited 31 days to report Caylee missing. (would have been longer had her mother not tracked Casey down on July 15th.  JMO

I agree. I've felt from the beginning that she put her in a dumpster knowing full well it would be picked up and disposed for shortly.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 25, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »

Jose Baez's email info:

cp37@josebaez.com

Maybe send a reminder about Texas Equuisearch?

I just sent an email.....and hope everyone who see this will as well. Let's bombard Mr. Baez and let him know how many us of are watching them NOT asking for help!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: August 25, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »

If George & Cindy didnt believe their daughter was 7 months preg. (if that is true...) why wouldnt they believe her (alleged) 5 friends are taking turns babysitting?  Note, there is no rational reason why any of the 5 wouldnt return her at this point.  I find it hard to believe that any of those 5 wouldnt have happily collected the reward money and been content with being a hero.  Not sure which of the "5" were going to "harm" the family either.  Even if they "sold" her they would be singing like a canary in order get out of being involved in this and prosecuted at this point.

I hope we do not have to listen to this nonsense all the way til January.

I have always been told if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, well then it's a duck, but that is just me.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: August 25, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

If George & Cindy didnt believe their daughter was 7 months preg. (if that is true...) why wouldnt they believe her (alleged) 5 friends are taking turns babysitting?  Note, there is no rational reason why any of the 5 wouldnt return her at this point.  I find it hard to believe that any of those 5 wouldnt have happily collected the reward money and been content with being a hero.  Not sure which of the "5" were going to "harm" the family either.  Even if they "sold" her they would be singing like a canary in order get out of being involved in this and prosecuted at this point.

I hope we do not have to listen to this nonsense all the way til January.

I have always been told if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, well then it's a duck, but that is just me.

If you were innocently taking care of Caylee...at this point...would dare have the courage to keep her hidden?  Heck no!  Caylee is dead...and no one in her damn family gives a fat rat's patootie!!  I mean family as in Cindy George and Casey...and maybe even Lee at this point.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 25, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »

O/T - It happens all too often.  Horrible mistakes. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409721,00.html

Twin 3-Year-Olds Left in Car in Driveway Found Dead
Monday , August 25, 2008
TOPEKA, Kan. —

Investigators say twin 3-year-olds died after being left inside a car in northeastern Kansas for more than two hours.

The Topeka Capital-Journal reports the twins were found in the car parked in their driveway two hours after being reported missing near Topeka.

A girl in the back seat of the unlocked car was pronounced dead at the scene. A boy in the front seat died at a hospital.

The temperature was about 75 degrees but authorities say it could have been 30 degrees hotter inside the car, with the windows rolled up.

Detectives have been questioning the mother.

thanks Klaas...and this might not be O/T ...perhaps this is what happened to Caylee???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 25, 2008, 01:21:26 PM »

It's nice to see that Larry Garrison came back to answer the questions he said he'd be so happy to. I know, he's such a huge fan of Scared Monkey's and loves to work hand in hand with the Monkeys in solving these cases but, he's just so terribly busy trying to keep track of all the lies. 

He's doing a bang up job for the Anthony's. Keep up the good work Larry!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: August 25, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »

I feel pretty sure that the Padillas are reading the forums too.  So if you guys are reading this post...listen up!

I want to think there are good guys in the world...I want to believe that you did this out of the goodness of your hearts and have no need for fame or fortune...but it appears you have been played by Casey...if you guys are the good guys...for pete's sake...get on their cases to start talking.  Casey was lucky when you decided to help her...she won't talk and she knows by now that she can just sit there and laugh all she wants.  You know Caylee is dead...there is no way she was just taken.  Casey does not care about anyone but herself.  Now, you fellows need to prove to me that there are still good guys left in this world and put her rear end back where she belongs.  Should I be wrong and Caylee is found alive...I promise I will apologize all around.  Bet I don't have to...and you?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: August 25, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »

I woke up with a terrible headache, and sore throat , got the sneezes and feel like crap in general, but still have to go off to work. Hoping that when I get back Caylee has been found, or dropped off at a drugstore somewhere safe and sound.....

One thing about last night's Q&A with Tony Padilla.....
I did notice that several people were telling him and questioning him about TES....doubtful it will do any good but, there you have it......

Cubbee....sorry you aren't feeling well....hope it's over quickly

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.