April 28, 2024, 04:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 475173 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: August 25, 2008, 05:17:09 PM »

That new site may be Caseys, but that is not a really good picture of Caylee to put up, is it?  You can not really see her features with the hat and big glasses.

I have decided that Casey has a plan.  She is going to stick to the Zenaida story like glue.  If Caylee's body is found, she will claim Zenaida did it.  If Caylee is never found, she will continue to say that Zenaida has her.  That is her only recourse. 

Her dumbo parents will go along with the lies.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: August 25, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

Did anyone catch this news?  Don't know if this is true

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2554388#post2554388

Originally Posted by MitchLite 
casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

Wow Wow and Wow.

Who the hell knows what Cindy and George may have removed from that back yard or car. Holy shi* They knew. They knew from the beginning that Casey did something to this little girl.

"Ive already lost one, I'm not going to lose another"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: August 25, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

Holy cow - the commercial that played before the video (which is having a hard time loading, I think) was for Pizza.  From WalMart, of all places!

Cue twilight zone music.....

I wanted to post something about that, earlier, flossy, but my son wanted to use the computer for a while.  How ironic is that....or was it? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: August 25, 2008, 05:18:22 PM »

Does anyone have the link to "my mommy didn't kill me" site?  I tried to Google it without success.

Here ya go...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=407508318

Thank you !!!

I hope it is her site.  As a mother of 2 teenage girls I have learned that if you give them enough rope they will eventually hang themselves.  I love the cell phones and IM's.  Catch them every time.  I just hope the LE installed a program on Casey's computer to track all IM's.  That is how these kids try to get away with stuff via IM's and then there is no trace of them unless you install a program to track them.  I say give her the computer and a cell phone.  She is going to slip.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: August 25, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »

OMG !
CNN just reported on TV that they have access to 400 pgs. of discovery.

Casey's friends said she smokes weed, and that she wanted her life to be
the way it was pre Caylee.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: August 25, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

Wow Wow and Wow.

Who the hell knows what Cindy and George may have removed from that back yard or car. Holy shi* They knew. They knew from the beginning that Casey did something to this little girl.

YUP.... just heard that on CNN Headline News....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #986 on: August 25, 2008, 05:20:16 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

I've been reading this...but I can't find where the poster is getting this info from..I think
it's from a CNN update but not sure..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: August 25, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »

When Cindy said," I am not going to lose another one", could she have been referring to another grandbaby.... didn't we hear a rumor that possibly Casey had another baby before Caylee and put it up for adoption? Or did I dream that?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 25, 2008, 05:23:17 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

I've been reading this...but I can't find where the poster is getting this info from..I think

SeaSearcher.... I just heard it myself 10 minutes ago on CNN Headline News...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: August 25, 2008, 05:23:50 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

Here's another interesting post from over at WS..

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: August 25, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

SeaSearcher.... I just heard it myself 10 minutes ago on CNN Headline News...

Thanks...it's times like these that I wish I still had TV 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: August 25, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »

OMG!! This is Huge!!! Cindy and George searched the backyard before they called police!!! Holy Crap! George even moved the playhouse!!!

Go to http://www.local6.com/index.html

Click on video to right "Hundreds of documents

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #992 on: August 25, 2008, 05:27:32 PM »

They just showed Amy at her house, she said she just found out Caylee was missing - is that today's report?????

You have to be kidding?  LE has not questioned her yet?  No, this must be old news...it has to be. 

My brain cells are out to lunch today;  who is amy?

Casey's friend who went to PR and let Casey use her car, then got stolen from.

Thanx....I knew that!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: August 25, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »

Some info in this video - I'm listening now.  Video on the upper right side:

http://www.local6.com/index.html
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: August 25, 2008, 05:30:03 PM »

I read in the National Enquirer that Casey had wanted to give the child up for adoption, but the grandparents insisted she keep Caylee and said they would help her raise Caylee.  That is a bad way to start a relationship...a child is forced to keep a child.  Casey may have been 19 but she was, and is, a juvenile in many ways.  You just cannot force things like that.  I am thinking more and more that Casey snapped and hurt Caylee bad enough to kill her and then got rid of her.  After the car was returned, the parents were worried and suspicious, but when the evidence started to pile up, they went into their usual mode of protecting Casey and making excuses for her.  I think this seesaw relationship where they crack down, make threats and then back off and start defending her is a pattern of long standing.  It is the cause of all that has happened.  And I have no doubt they deliberately tampered with evidence.  Washing the clothes, looking around in the back yard, maybe even doing something to the car.  Now CASEY IS HOME and can tell them if something happened to Caylee there, and they can get rid of any other evidence or do any necessary cleaning.  I think the cops should follow them in case she tells them where the body is and they try to dispose of it in a better place.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: August 25, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »

That new site may be Caseys, but that is not a really good picture of Caylee to put up, is it?  You can not really see her features with the hat and big glasses.

I have decided that Casey has a plan.  She is going to stick to the Zenaida story like glue.  If Caylee's body is found, she will claim Zenaida did it.  If Caylee is never found, she will continue to say that Zenaida has her.  That is her only recourse. 

Her dumbo parents will go along with the lies.

Yep.  And it will be the prosecution's job to prove otherwise.  Cindy and George can claim they didn't know what Casey was doing all this time..why would they be suspicious...she was going to work each day.  Rolling Eyes
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: August 25, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

I read somewhere that Cindy's remark "Ive already lost one, I'm not going to lose another" was because Casey gave a child up for adoption prior to Caylee.  I have searched and can't find the source.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #997 on: August 25, 2008, 05:32:13 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: August 25, 2008, 05:33:09 PM »

Fox Orlando 5 PM newscast live:

Casey statement:
"I left work around 5 PM and went back to the apt. to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apt, I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or EITHER of her TWO roommates were home. I have briefly met Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa on various occasions. After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were and when they were coming home, I waited outside the apt.

I had called Zenaida earlier that monring, prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon, her phone was no longer in service."

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: August 25, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »

Wow Wow and Wow.

We need a photo of this guy...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.