May 29, 2024, 07:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 479451 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1400 on: August 26, 2008, 03:24:34 AM »

I must have missed the part about the shower at Jesse's.....fill me in???

I read what i could...my eyes are killing me....

THE SHOWER

During my conversation with Investigator Analyst McBride, I (Jesse Grund)
recalled that between the week of June 22nd and July 6th 2008, I had two odd
contacts with Casey Anthony.

In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since
she was not staying at her parents, and Tony Lazaro (boyfriend) was out of town.

The call occured at 10 am... but unsure of the specific date.

I (Jesse) allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing
appeared out of the ordinary.

On 7/3/2008 Casey texted me.

"If my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later,
but for right now, just stay out of it."

On 7/4/2008 I called her to try and get an explanation, but she told me "It was
a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: August 26, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »

Can't remember the date week of July 6th, Casey calls and asks Jesse if she can shower at his place. I think she said Tony out of town or some cockamammy story.

Something struck me strange (well it's all strange) George went to impound 1st to get car by himself. They only take cash so he had to come with cash. Cindy and Georgr go back to pick up car and to pay with cash, after demanding a discount. They did not give then the discount. While walking to the car George tells the guy that they have found Casey, but their grand daughter has been missing for several weeks.

But My understanding was he didn't know Caylee was missing until after the car was picked up and found Casey later at Toney's.

George had a gas can in his car so he gets gas can from his car and puts gas in Casey's car and drives home. The guy opened the trunk and found white trash bags flies and maggots. Also papers and pizza box. The guy at tow yard threw the bad over the fence.

But what sounds funny to me is George says They had found Casy after a month but the 2 yr old grandaughter is missing, I thought they didn't know Caylee was missing until after the car was taken home after Cindy picked Casey up at Tony's.

My brain is officially fried after reading all these lies!

This is a true nightmare!

Caylee doesn't have a chance IMO after reading over 300 pages of Casey's fairy tale.

She deleted over 200+ pix of Caylee from myspace and facebook......so sad and disturbing.

All my prayers are for baby Caylee tonight and forever!

Sleep well Monkeys!  Pray for Caylee

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: August 26, 2008, 03:34:03 AM »

I was able to figure out that Amy was under the impression she would be moving into the Anthony's when Casey got the house signed over to her when Cindy and George split.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: August 26, 2008, 03:35:27 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: August 26, 2008, 03:36:12 AM »

THE SHOWER

she was not staying at her parents, and Tony Lazaro (boyfriend) was out of town.

I really want to vomit.....this girl did something awful.  I have been reading long past my limit, and I can't even wrap my brain around this thing.  Where is this baby?  My parents would sell me up the river if they ever thought I did something to my child....as they should, as they absolutely should....

This is truly the worst since Natalee....God rest her soul....

I am devastated by the lack of humanity by ALL involved....with the exception of the Monkeys of course....you guys make me feel like the world is an inherently good place.
I know I might seem dramatic right now, but I just don't understand this type of evil.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 26, 2008, 03:45:36 AM »

Can't remember the date week of July 6th, Casey calls and asks Jesse if she can shower at his place. I think she said Tony out of town or some cockamammy story.

Something struck me strange (well it's all strange) George went to impound 1st to get car by himself. They only take cash so he had to come with cash. Cindy and Georgr go back to pick up car and to pay with cash, after demanding a discount. They did not give then the discount. While walking to the car George tells the guy that they have found Casey, but their grand daughter has been missing for several weeks.

But My understanding was he didn't know Caylee was missing until after the car was picked up and found Casey later at Toney's.

George had a gas can in his car so he gets gas can from his car and puts gas in Casey's car and drives home. The guy opened the trunk and found white trash bags flies and maggots. Also papers and pizza box. The guy at tow yard threw the bad over the fence.

But what sounds funny to me is George says They had found Casy after a month but the 2 yr old grandaughter is missing, I thought they didn't know Caylee was missing until after the car was taken home after Cindy picked Casey up at Tony's.

Caylee doesn't have a chance IMO after reading over 300 pages of Casey's fairy tale.

She deleted over 200+ pix of Caylee from myspace and facebook......so sad and disturbing.

That is very interesting Seeme...

Because if you listen in the 911 call... I think it is filed in the cage by CBB

as 911 Call #3...

Cindy says George Caylee is missing!

George replies with:  Whhhhhhaaaaaa ????

The way he replies... the way it sounds on tape...

He is definitely hearing about this for the first time.

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1406 on: August 26, 2008, 03:46:22 AM »

Well, I am thinking the Anthonys would be right at home in Aruba...living next door to the Sloots.  They could compare notes.

YEAAAA Lalaaa! Statement of the day!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: August 26, 2008, 03:47:11 AM »

I meant to say read the transcript that CBB filed. Sorry!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: August 26, 2008, 03:54:05 AM »

THE SHOWER

I really want to vomit.....this girl did something awful.  I have been reading long past my limit, and I can't even wrap my brain around this thing.  Where is this baby?  My parents would sell me up the river if they ever thought I did something to my child....as they should, as they absolutely should....

This is truly the worst since Natalee....God rest her soul....

I am devastated by the lack of humanity by ALL involved....with the exception of the Monkeys of course....you guys make me feel like the world is an inherently good place.
I know I might seem dramatic right now, but I just don't understand this type of evil.

You don't sound too dramatic to me sweetgypsy!!!

No bout-a-doubt, it these people are pond scum.

All of these morons need their cage rocked.

As I like to say...

we need to kick em in the nuts, until the change comes back, or a

Coca-Cola drops out!!!
... until people get answers, someone needs

to be gettin' their bell rung up.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: August 26, 2008, 04:16:29 AM »

as 911 Call #3...

Here it is, I found it.

911 CALL #2

A couple minutes deep.

CINDY: GEORGE, CAYLEE IS MISSING!

GEORGE SAYS: WHAT?

CINDY REPEATS: CAYLEE IS MISSING!!!

Any normal person listening to this would probably come to the

conclusion that George is hearing this information for the first time.

audio:

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=Cindy911call2_072420080651&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20911%20Call#2

------------------
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: August 26, 2008, 04:19:53 AM »

as 911 Call #3...

Here it is, I found it.

911 CALL #2

A couple minutes deep.

audio:

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=Cindy911call2_072420080651&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20911%20Call#2

Did you see somewhere that George said he wasnt home said he got a call from cindy he didn't answer he then returned the call the house no answer called cell no answer so he called lee to have him go check to see what was going on at house? finally cindy called him back and told him about caylee
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: August 26, 2008, 04:24:21 AM »

as 911 Call #3...

Here it is, I found it.

911 CALL #2

A couple minutes deep.

audio:

Did you see somewhere that George said he wasnt home said he got a call from cindy he didn't answer he then returned the call the house no answer called cell no answer so he called lee to have him go check to see what was going on at house? finally cindy called him back and told him about caylee

39 and 40 of doc 1 maybe i am reading it wrong
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 26, 2008, 04:25:29 AM »

I mean of course an insanity plea?  Do any of you think Casey is insane?   Klaasend, I value your opinion.

IMO ... No, absolutely not!
Legally, to be considered "not guilty for reason of insanity," one of the qualifications is not being able to tell the difference between right and wrong. Casey knows right from wrong.

I am not a WIKI fan, but this is easy to understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: August 26, 2008, 04:34:06 AM »

My eyes are rolling back in my head and my head is spinning....I don't know what to think anymore....

Theories anyone???  Thoughts? 

Let me in on your headspace monkeys....

hiya sweetgypsy...

with each new information release from OCSD, the picture gets darker and darker.

that shower at Jesse's is just SO OMINOUS.

To me, it is just one more piece of the puzzle being filled in... she is calculating

every move, covering her tracks.

It is just not adding up to kidnapping or innocent accident.

It is looking like she hid the body, and fully planned each step.

That is my take on it, anyway. It makes me very sad for li'l Caylee.

And that is exactly why 'insanity' does not apply.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: August 26, 2008, 04:41:28 AM »

Squishes(sp?) my heart to think of Caylee not having her doll and backpack. Little girls take those kinds of things everywhere. At least my g daughter does.

Also makes me so sad to think of Caylee hearing all that fighting and arguing going on in that household. Poor lil punkin.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: August 26, 2008, 04:49:56 AM »

Bothers me that doll and backpack were in the trunk, I think I read. If she dropped her off at the sitters, wouldn't she take those things?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: August 26, 2008, 04:52:44 AM »

Or maybe it wasn't in the car, the right side of the page is cut off, I might have misunderstood. Would not be the first time, and won't be the last.

Time to reread.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: August 26, 2008, 05:00:10 AM »

as 911 Call #3...

Here it is, I found it.

911 CALL #2

A couple minutes deep.

audio:

39 and 40 of doc 1 maybe i am reading it wrong

Thanks Kristin! Here it is.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: August 26, 2008, 05:02:16 AM »

George learns of Caylee missing for first time / Police Statement

Easier to read them this way-

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/tryryrytr.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/ytuttuy.png

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: August 26, 2008, 05:06:15 AM »

So,

If you read his police statement...

and then listen to what happens in  911 phone call #2

The two items do not match up.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.