April 23, 2024, 10:35:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474583 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »

Hoping LE was able to retrieve the text messaging that had been going on between Cindy & Casey Anthony, don't you?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1561 on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:54 AM »

This may be a stupid question, one that has been covered already....but gonna ask anyway.

What ever came about from the family that stated they saw Caylee at the airport?  The family that called the Anthony family rather than the LE...was this investigated thuroughly? 

I mean if she was given away by Casey the first place to go would be out of state given the Amber Allert system and wanting to seperate themselves completely from Casey and FL.

Good question.  Don't know for sure.  I don't think an Amber Alert was issued.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

Speculating

but could this have been a dream??

And if so she is referring to CAYLEE in that video why???

Why not the last time CAYLEE was with her?

OR is it the last time casey can "remember"seeing her...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1563 on: August 26, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

Hoping LE was able to retrieve the text messaging that had been going on between Cindy & Casey Anthony, don't you?

They can hack Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lesbian's cell phone and get their texts posting them on the internet....why would this be any different??? 

Still curious about the email addresses of "fellow employees" listed in the "Sent to" part of the emails within the 400 docs.  Has anyone tried emailing those other "employees"??

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: August 26, 2008, 11:51:17 AM »

They can hack Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lesbian's cell phone and get their texts posting them on the internet....why would this be any different??? 

Still curious about the email addresses of "fellow employees" listed in the "Sent to" part of the emails within the 400 docs.  Has anyone tried emailing those other "employees"??

I don't know if the text messaging was being done on cell phones or online.  I believe that the online carriers do archive the text messaging, I am unsure if the cell phone company's do.  Anybody know?  I sure hope they do & that LE already have them in their possession.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:48 AM »

This may be a stupid question, one that has been covered already....but gonna ask anyway.

What ever came about from the family that stated they saw Caylee at the airport?  The family that called the Anthony family rather than the LE...was this investigated thuroughly? 

I mean if she was given away by Casey the first place to go would be out of state given the Amber Allert system and wanting to seperate themselves completely from Casey and FL.

Good question.  Don't know for sure.  I don't think an Amber Alert was issued.

It's in the documents. They were investigated. Nothing came of it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »

OK, I am going to say something that may be off the wall but here goes...

After reading most of this stuff I get the feeling that Casey is not bipolar... but has multiple personalities...she is many different people to everyone.  She tells one story that is total fabrication...but there are bits of truth mixed in...she tells another story....it fits with known facts...then she is a kind sweet person and no one that knew her saw the side of her that others have seen.  No doubt her attorney realizes this by now and is working on that defense.  He just needs to figure out how to get her in therapy and draw out all these people in her head.  I bet she could pass a polygraph she is so split.  Just get the one that believes the Zenaida story and she will pass the test.  When I was in college I studied multiple personalities and frankly they are fascinating.  You get sociopathic behavior out of them and you get rational behavior our of them too.  One of those personalities knows the father of Caylee, the rest have to make up something that fits.  I don't think each one communicates with the other.  The more I read...the more I see different people in there...not just one person.  MOO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: August 26, 2008, 11:56:39 AM »

I don't know if the text messaging was being done on cell phones or online.  I believe that the online carriers do archive the text messaging, I am unsure if the cell phone company's do.  Anybody know?  I sure hope they do & that LE already have them in their possession.

I think pretty much anything transmitted to another device is traceable with the right knowledge these days.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1568 on: August 26, 2008, 11:57:52 AM »

Let me get this straight...someone help me if I miss something.

George told the tow truck driver that Casey was misisng...or was it Caylee?

George acted as if he did not know Caylee was misisng when Cindy was on the phone to the police?

George told Tow Truck guy that Casey was missing and he hadn't seen his granddaughter.

Now, he brings the stinky car home. Reportedly, he went to work until 10pm (not sure about this). Cindy picks up Casey and smells the car (don't know in which order) and calls police. George comes in and hears Cindy on the phone with police and she tells him Zanny took Caylee. What I want to know is, how did they search the yard, garage and sheds before detectives got there, in such a short time? George was there for the search and moved the playhouse. Also, I thought the last 911 call was placed about 8:45pm. How could George have been home to walk in on it if he was working until 10pm?
If they really believed that Zanny took Caylee, why would Cindy and George search the back yard before the police arrived? 
For furture reference; if anyone saved the police documents on their computer and loses them, I printed them out. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1569 on: August 26, 2008, 11:59:15 AM »

After reading most of this stuff I get the feeling that Casey is not bipolar... but has multiple personalities...she is many different people to everyone.  She tells one story that is total fabrication...but there are bits of truth mixed in...she tells another story....it fits with known facts...then she is a kind sweet person and no one that knew her saw the side of her that others have seen.  No doubt her attorney realizes this by now and is working on that defense.  He just needs to figure out how to get her in therapy and draw out all these people in her head.  I bet she could pass a polygraph she is so split.  Just get the one that believes the Zenaida story and she will pass the test.  When I was in college I studied multiple personalities and frankly they are fascinating.  You get sociopathic behavior out of them and you get rational behavior our of them too.  One of those personalities knows the father of Caylee, the rest have to make up something that fits.  I don't think each one communicates with the other.  The more I read...the more I see different people in there...not just one person.  MOO

Going along with that theory, maybe one of her personalities is Zenadia.  Zenadia is her way of dealing with killing Caylee, disconnecting her from the event and her actions.  In the report were she tells the officers to look at the footage from Universal all they would see is her with Caylee...not Zenadia...one personality telling on another? 

I love your insights by the way...you are so in tune Lala!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »

Does anyone recall what time the Anthony's picked up the car from Johnson's Wrecker? I looked on the receipt in the docs and I can't find a time.

I'm thinking that George and Cindy did all this searching BEFORE George went to work. If they picked the car up in the morning, did the search and washed the clothes, then George left for work about 1:30 to start a 2-10pm shift?  Cindy finally gets Amy about 5pm after getting home from the airport and they go to get Casey. By the time they get home, it's 7:30ish and Cindy calls George (unanswered call at 8:05 per documents). She then starts the last two 911 calls.

What kills me here is, Cindy knew all this stuff, if my scenario is correct, yet her first 2 911 calls were more geared toward the stolen car. Caylee was like an afterthought.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1571 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »

LaLa, I love you dearly and have never disagreed with you until now.  I think she just changes her personality and story to fit the situation she's in at the time.  She is fully aware of what she's doing.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »

Hi Katysmom...so good to see you.  Right.  No reason to look under the dirt unless you either know for certain or suspect death...big red flag....huge!

Dolce...thanks for the compliment, but I have learned to be this way after spending 3 years here with the monkeys.  Stick around, you will too.  That is why the guys are so patient with Lisa and me.  They are accustomed to us ranting and raving on a regular basis.   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: August 26, 2008, 12:07:12 PM »

Let me get this straight...someone help me if I miss something.

George told the tow truck driver that Casey was misisng...or was it Caylee?

George acted as if he did not know Caylee was misisng when Cindy was on the phone to the police?

George told Tow Truck guy that Casey was missing and he hadn't seen his granddaughter.

Now, he brings the stinky car home. Reportedly, he went to work until 10pm (not sure about this). Cindy picks up Casey and smells the car (don't know in which order) and calls police. George comes in and hears Cindy on the phone with police and she tells him Zanny took Caylee. What I want to know is, how did they search the yard, garage and sheds before detectives got there, in such a short time? George was there for the search and moved the playhouse. Also, I thought the last 911 call was placed about 8:45pm. How could George have been home to walk in on it if he was working until 10pm?
If they really believed that Zanny took Caylee, why would Cindy and George search the back yard before the police arrived? 
For furture reference; if anyone saved the police documents on their computer and loses them, I printed them out. 

You got it. They don't believe it for one minute but this entire family is so freakin' dysfunctional, they think they can get US to believe it. It's all about protecting Casey. You heard Cindy say it "I will NOT lose another one".

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: August 26, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »

Hi monks. I'm on my lunchbreak at work and trying to get caught up.

The more I see of Casey, the more she reminds me of one of my aunts. My dad has an older sister (decrepit and in a nursing home now) who has spent her whole life telling big whoppers. Once she sat in my parent's living room and said she had a TV in every room of her house. A few minutes later, she said she didn't believe in letting her children watch TV and didn't own one. 

We heard stories from people around town all the time, like how she had a master's degree in something (she never even attended college) and had a brain tumor (no brain? LOL). Anyway, some people are compulsive liars and don't even seem to realize when their lies are conflicting with one another. I think Casey is in that category. She lies even when there is no need to. As my mom says about my aunt, "She lies when the truth would sound better."

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: August 26, 2008, 12:11:51 PM »

Does anyone recall what time the Anthony's picked up the car from Johnson's Wrecker? I looked on the receipt in the docs and I can't find a time.

I'm thinking that George and Cindy did all this searching BEFORE George went to work. If they picked the car up in the morning, did the search and washed the clothes, then George left for work about 1:30 to start a 2-10pm shift?  Cindy finally gets Amy about 5pm after getting home from the airport and they go to get Casey. By the time they get home, it's 7:30ish and Cindy calls George (unanswered call at 8:05 per documents). She then starts the last two 911 calls.

What kills me here is, Cindy knew all this stuff, if my scenario is correct, yet her first 2 911 calls were more geared toward the stolen car. Caylee was like an afterthought.

I am trying to find it I thought it was around 1:00pm
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1576 on: August 26, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »

LaLa, I love you dearly and have never disagreed with you until now.  I think she just changes her personality and story to fit the situation she's in at the time.  She is fully aware of what she's doing.

LOL, I didn't say she was not aware.  I can see so many different people in there.  I dealt with a bipolar person too when my kid was in band...OMG!  I see much more in there than just Casey in first person.  Multiple personalities are aware sometimes too.  She is conniving and calculated as well as the sweet wonderful girlfriend of Tony who cooked and cleaned.  The mother of Caylee that laughed with her and read her books and the daughter from hell that stole money and lied and lied. She is the friend on the phone listening to your troubles and she's the one that tells another friend she works here and there.  That does not make her any less sociopathic...not by any means.  I wasn't even thinking about personalties until I kept reading this stuff she says. The descriptions from detectives is what made me think this.  She is doing an excellent job of keeping it under control...I think she would be a psychiatrist's dream to delve into her psyche...I really do.  Does not make her any less guilty or relieve her of any responsibility at all...but I guarantee you her attorney has already thought of this...that is if he has read this stuff. MOO
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: August 26, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: August 26, 2008, 12:14:55 PM »

I believe it says 13:55
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: August 26, 2008, 12:15:38 PM »

I am trying to find it I thought it was around 1:00pm

Is that not even more bizarre then?  Why do they look UNDER things for Caylee?  She has been gone for weeks and just now they look UNDER things? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.