April 23, 2024, 09:13:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474632 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: August 26, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1581 on: August 26, 2008, 12:18:30 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: August 26, 2008, 12:18:39 PM »

Does anyone recall what time the Anthony's picked up the car from Johnson's Wrecker? I looked on the receipt in the docs and I can't find a time.

I'm thinking that George and Cindy did all this searching BEFORE George went to work. If they picked the car up in the morning, did the search and washed the clothes, then George left for work about 1:30 to start a 2-10pm shift?  Cindy finally gets Amy about 5pm after getting home from the airport and they go to get Casey. By the time they get home, it's 7:30ish and Cindy calls George (unanswered call at 8:05 per documents). She then starts the last two 911 calls.

What kills me here is, Cindy knew all this stuff, if my scenario is correct, yet her first 2 911 calls were more geared toward the stolen car. Caylee was like an afterthought.

Thanks misitx. Where are you seeing this?

I believe it says 13:55

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: August 26, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17291662/detail.html

Casey Anthony Leaves House Again To Meet With Her Attorney

POSTED: 5:09 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 12:01 pm EDT August 26, 2008

Casey Anthony left her parent's house shortly after 10:00am. A vehicle pulled into the garage, the door closed and, when it reopened, the vehicle drove off with Casey sitting alone in the back seat.

Unlike other visits to her attorney's office in Kissimmee, her parents did not make the trip.

The 22-year-old mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee took a drug test Monday. Investigators are still deciding whether or not to make the results from that test public.

Casey remains in home confinement. She's scheduled to leave several more times this week to meet with her attorney, Jose Baez. She also plans to attend church this Sunday.

(snipped)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: August 26, 2008, 12:19:43 PM »

Does anyone recall what time the Anthony's picked up the car from Johnson's Wrecker? I looked on the receipt in the docs and I can't find a time.

I'm thinking that George and Cindy did all this searching BEFORE George went to work. If they picked the car up in the morning, did the search and washed the clothes, then George left for work about 1:30 to start a 2-10pm shift?  Cindy finally gets Amy about 5pm after getting home from the airport and they go to get Casey. By the time they get home, it's 7:30ish and Cindy calls George (unanswered call at 8:05 per documents). She then starts the last two 911 calls.

What kills me here is, Cindy knew all this stuff, if my scenario is correct, yet her first 2 911 calls were more geared toward the stolen car. Caylee was like an afterthought.

I am trying to find it I thought it was around 1:00pm

Is that not even more bizarre then?  Why do they look UNDER things for Caylee?  She has been gone for weeks and just now they look UNDER things? 

Unless they were making sure now that the police were coming that no evidence was left behind..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: August 26, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: August 26, 2008, 12:28:42 PM »

If bag in car was Dora Exployer, where is white monkey bag that George said Caylee had last time he saw her?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: August 26, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »

I am trying to find it I thought it was around 1:00pm

Is that not even more bizarre then?  Why do they look UNDER things for Caylee?  She has been gone for weeks and just now they look UNDER things? 

It is more than bizarre!  It just doesn't make sense...Would a normal reaction be to look under a heavy playhouse and pavers?  NO.  Would a normal reaction be to just go on to work, deal with this later?  NO.  Would a normal reaction be to wash "stinky" pants and a knife? NO.  (Also something else that hit me - in the list of the things detectives found in the car - a washed knife - SO - Cindy took the knife from the car, washed it and put it back?  Am I reading right??)

IMO - Casey told them something, or they started to put things together and formed suspicions and acted accordingly.   Good Grief....WHERE'S CAYLEE?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: August 26, 2008, 12:32:32 PM »

Mornin' Mates...

Had a long night with my Sweet Aunt....was going to post a lot of stuff last night...but...oh well am here today on and off...

*SPECULATION ALERT*

I've noticed that someone is *always* at the Anthony home at all times....only George goes to meetings with Casey...Cindy has to guard the fort...*what if*...(because George was a homocide detective in the past)....due to all the strange behavior of Cindy and George...moving the playhouse...moving pavers....depression on ground near pool....with G'pa's past experience and training in this field....*what if* Caylee is still at the home property...I know wild speculation...but just can't shake it....

Joseph...I admire you so very much...God/Goddess Bless you...keep safe Dear...

Plus Josecph...I was wondering if we put together a list of items that the searchers should have on them...OFF bug spray...wasp/hornet sting kit...snake bite kit...latex gloves...personal hikers first aid kit...gaters that go up to knees...head coverings...cheap disposable camera...fanny packs to carry above items...and we'll add to list...

Joseph...if you profide us with an address, we'll split up the items between us Monkeys...and purchase, and send them to you...to provide to searchers that go with you...

((((((((((((((((((Joseph))))))))))))))))

Destiny

Hi Des:

Did you see the items that LE listed as evidence?  I was thinking about you when I read the blue container.  I am away on vacay now and am only jumping in and out, so please excuse me if you already are aware of this.

I'm sorry you had a long night with your aunt.  I hope she is doing better today.

Hugs and blessings on you and your aunt, Des.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: August 26, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »

It's pretty obvious that someone reads all this internet stuff that is posted so hopefully someone will tell this family that when TES hits the pavement looking for Caylee the odds go up and up that she will be found.  Casey needs to be told this and made to understand that if a body is found...at this point...she is the prime suspect and no one...not one other person...is implicated.  She will go to prison...she will take her sociopathic tendencies and her lies right along with her...but she will still be tried and convicted....time to make a deal and spare everyone the expense and heartaches.  Any jury will convict with this info and a body. Time to make a deal...bring Caylee home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: August 26, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »

OK, so 13:55 on July 15th is the date and time the car was picked up from the impound lot.  Do we know what time the first 911 call was made?  If anyone finds that can they let me know where please?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: August 26, 2008, 12:39:40 PM »

If bag in car was Dora Exployer, where is white monkey bag that George said Caylee had last time he saw her?????

Why didn't Casey give that stuff to the sitter...it was Caylee's stuff that she took with her when she went to the sitter...there was no sitter...ever...no one ever took that child. Casey must have wanted everyone to think Caylee was gone on June 9.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: August 26, 2008, 12:40:53 PM »

Thanks a ton! Now, I'm even more perplexed. If they picked up the car at 1:55pm, there;'s no way George went to work by 2pm. This just gets weirder and weirder.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1593 on: August 26, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »

Destiny... I just got some hot information. The dumpster company at the Amscot parking lot's phone number is 293-8000 (it didn't have an area code... but Orlando is either 407 or 321). This is direct to the dumpster company, not through Amscot.

Do your thing, babe!

Will do Sweet Pea...Des...TY

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: August 26, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »

OK, so 13:55 on July 15th is the date and time the car was picked up from the impound lot.  Do we know what time the first 911 call was made?  If anyone finds that can they let me know where please?

Klaas, I got 8:44pm and 9:41pm for the calls from home
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: August 26, 2008, 12:54:11 PM »

Thanks - so it took them from 1:55pm to 8:44pm to contact police EVEN though the car smelled the way it did.  How much cleaning up did Cindy and George do prior to calling 911?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: August 26, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »

Thanks - so it took them from 1:55pm to 8:44pm to contact police EVEN though the car smelled the way it did.  How much cleaning up did Cindy and George do prior to calling 911?

Now I'd like to find out what time they actually picked Casey up from Tony's house.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1597 on: August 26, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »

I am just spinning here.  I read almost all of the docs last night before going to bed and I still find the description of the odor by the towing company employee to be the biggest thing that sticks with me.  The fact that the only other time he smelled it was when he picked up a vehicle in which a man had committed suicide and was in it for 5 days just screams that there was, in fact, a body in that car.

Along with the cadaver dog hits, there's just no explaining it away.  That's what it boils down to for me, anyway.  I was really wanting to be hopeful after reading that stuff, but it had the opposite effect.

On a different note....Destiny, I'd be happy to help with items for Joseph's efforts if we get a list.  I'll be gone all day today but will check back in tonight as soon as I can.

I'd like to join Can in thanking you all for what you do here.  You amaze me daily and I'm very glad I found this place. 

I'm barely even awake after the last few days - this is wearing me OUT.

George picks up the car at the impound and DRIVES IT HOME. He doesn't smell anything?

this is completely ridiculous.

CINDY SMELLS IT AND CALLS THE POLICE AND TELLS THEM THEY HAVE THE CAR BACK AND THE CAR SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY.

So, unless hie nose is broken - how could he not smell it?

and if even if he didn't - HE SURE KNEW RIGHT THEN - THAT'S WHAT GOT THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE.

>> I can come to no other conclusion other than he is involved somehow.

Morning,
The part I have highlighted in Red is what I caught......I either read it or heard it, that Casey left the car because it DIDN'T HAVE ANY GAS......WELL, how can you drive a car with no gas George?????? Did the tow people put gas in it???? Highly doubtful.....

He brought gas cans with him, redquartz. Weird, huh?
Ya, very weird....How did he know the tank was empty?

Possible scenario:
Detective: Your car has been located at Amscot. We suggest you call them..
Amscot: Yes, we have your car. We suggest you bring keys and gas as we do not know circumstances surrounding picking up your car. Parked in Tow-away zone, Abandoned on side of road, etc..
Anthony: OK. Thank You. I will be down with both.

Just a possibility...

Sorry Buck...don't buy it...but...please keep posting...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1598 on: August 26, 2008, 12:56:19 PM »

Thanks a ton! Now, I'm even more perplexed. If they picked up the car at 1:55pm, there;'s no way George went to work by 2pm. This just gets weirder and weirder.

I may have missed it or not found it yet...but is there a statement where the detectives verify George was at work and what time he arrived?  Anyone?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: August 26, 2008, 12:56:21 PM »

I dont know where george was but remember Cindy was picking up amy at the mall trying to track down casey...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.