March 28, 2024, 11:51:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472279 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: August 26, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »

TES check list

1. pack up motor home and all equipment and head for Florida.

2. clear out Leonard Padilla so the cadaver dogs are not thrown off by his rancid scent.

3. look George Anthony in the eye and make him piss his pants.

4. find Caylee

5. turn the whole lot of them over to the sheriff's departments.

6. go home and do it again.

Thanks, Rob.  I needed a good laugh today!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: August 26, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: August 26, 2008, 06:39:46 PM »

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: August 26, 2008, 06:40:06 PM »

Hey Sweetie!!!

Just now reading this. You are a hero!!!

Sperm donor has no clue!! You hit that one on the head!!! It is why I am fighting this one so hard!! You keep up the fight too!! They are worth every sleepless night...every ulcer...every pace...every concern. If one damned person had felt the same in the Anthony case...if Caylee was more than a self serving pawn to her family members...I believe she would be here with us today!!

I gave the benefit of the doubt to Cindy and George...probably because...going through what I am going through...it is like looking in a mirror...I made a poor judgement in my choice of a boyfriend 9 years ago...my Monkey was a result...a glorious well welcomed result!!! But I failed him in my choices 9 years ago...and his life is affected by my choices now...and I spend each day compensating for what I took from him. We joke and say look...the only thing I can't do a dad could do..is pee standing up!! lol As in write my name in the snow!!! lol I just won't him allow himself to be a victim...and I won't allow myself to be that way either!! Last night at soccer practice...I was the goalie in the "dad's" against the team...NOT ONE GOAL SCORED ON ME!!! lol Had to brag...they came at me hard...all 18 of them!!! I have bruises everywhere!!! lol...My point is...NO EXCUSES!!! NO FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!

But the guilt is always there...I had sympathy for George and Cindy...because I thought they did everything right...and Casey turned out bad anyways. I was wrong. Casey and Caylee's disappearance...was a result of the family dynamics, I now believe. Self absorbed? maybe I was...I was not objective as many of you were...but I think this case hit insecurities in all of us. It is why there were so many differences for the first time ever in opinion...it is why we shared so much of ourselves...it is why we argued so much. Beth was our hero....we related to her...Cindy was not...yet we related to her. We so expected her to act as we pictured ourselves acting in the same scenario...that most of us saw right through her...while some of us...well...I don't know about the rest of you...but it just hit on my own insecurities...and I so wanted to give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong.

Lalas is an angel...not only an angel...but an angel with the sweetest, prettiest Southern twang you have ever heard. She brought me such peace, hope and confidence. She showed me a way of looking at my situation, in a positive manner...than I never would have found myself.

Lalas thank you!!!

We have fought...argued...been frustrated...wanted to leave..lol...throughout this case...but there just is no group like the Monkeys..nor any collection of experience and loving, caring, tender advice and heart felt well Love...in the whole wide world. I believe that heart and soul.

There is no better place to go...whether you have a missing person...or an a-hole sperm donor...lol...than right here. Thanks so much Monkeys. 

No offense to any male monkeys, but women truely are the strongest of the sexes. 

Lou, wear your bruises like a badge of honor, sugar!!!

I do! You too honey!!! And the sore back from chasing a wee one again!! lol

Have a lot of catching up to do...will be here more tonight.

And angel kiss to Lalas!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: August 26, 2008, 06:41:10 PM »

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

Could he be the reason she said she didn't trust the local police? Strange that Jessie resigned on the 24th and now this comes out.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: August 26, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »

BIG HUGS TO YOU LOU!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: August 26, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »

somehow knowing what I know now - I can see his point

who wants to admit they slept with a wookie or a chubracobra?

I would deny that til the day I died. LOL

Casey who?

never heard of her

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: August 26, 2008, 06:43:15 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.

Lala's...the 9th...it's a *BIG* date IMO...am on pg 80...running to catch up...Des

Something there...can't figure it out yet.  She tells the police June 9...not a typo...yet she knows other people have seen her later with Caylee.  Why?

I just had the impression, in the early stages...they just had the date wrong. They still discussed the same weekend...Cindy and Caylee go see granpa..etc...I just got the impression...they had the wrong dates...nothing in way of conspiracy.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: August 26, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »

No one answered - where does Lee stand - bad guy or good guy?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: August 26, 2008, 06:46:07 PM »

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1890 on: August 26, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I did a terrible, terrible thing last night and I've just been SICK about it.  SICK!  My daughter just turned 18.  She is a high school drop out and a mother of a one year old (the little monkey you see above).  My daughter is a habitual liar and cannot take care of her daughter alone.  They live with me.  The longer this story about Caylee goes on, and the more lies my daughter tells me, the sicker I get worrying about my granddaughter.  I KNOW my daughter would never do anything to hurt her child, but the lies she is telling remind me so much of Casey that I actually told my daughter last night that she reminded me of Casey and I was in fear for Avery's life.  I was upset and blowing things out of proportion but I am so sick of her stupid lies and laziness!  I wanted to physically slap my daughter in the face but I think my words hurt 100 times more.  I'm ashamed of myself for losing control and saying such horrible things to her.  I just want her to wake up and take a good hard look at what she is doing (and not doing) and grow up A LOT.  I am very likely going to petition for temporary guardianship of my granddaughter so I feel I have more control over what happens with her.  I have no intentions of taking Avery away from my daughter.  I just want to be in charge since I am footing the bill for EVERYTHING.  I give her most of her baths, buy all of her clothes, food, milk, baby paraphenalia, etc.

I know this is way off topic.  I just needed to get this off of my chest.  Thanks.

Klaas...I *know* you don't like his...but please send my email addy to Wench...TIA....Hugs Girls..Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: August 26, 2008, 06:46:15 PM »

somehow knowing what I know now - I can see his point

who wants to admit they slept with a wookie or a chubracobra?

I would deny that til the day I died. LOL

Casey who?

never heard of her

Well it's best he was fired.  Police Officers are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard.  Obviously Tony's were quite low.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: August 26, 2008, 06:46:39 PM »

Don't know.  The skank gene seems to run in the family so it's hard to tell.
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: August 26, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »

We all know the saying "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree"

Out og that bunch of nut jobs, I dont know how he could be the ONLY normal one.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: August 26, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

He fed false information to the police in attempt to exonerate Casey. In my book, he's not so hot.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1895 on: August 26, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »

Could he be the reason she said she didn't trust the local police? Strange that Jessie resigned on the 24th and now this comes out.

He must have had some strong implications against him to resign rather than tell the truth.  In Florida you pay to go to school to become an officer of the law, unlike some states where they will pay for your training...Also you have to pass 2 weeks of bootcamp-like training along with a hefty state exam which seldom is passed the first time.  (info derrived from Father who is a Sherriff here in FL)  Needless to say...its not easy to get in at any level, and there are also several psych evals you go through too.  He may be a hottie, but something is fishy with him too!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: August 26, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

It was bad...really bad. He is clueless. Can't talk yet or I will cry. I am telling you...if he gets visitation...it would be like sending my Monkey off with Casey. I just hope the Judge sees that. We have to go to court.

He is such a selfish pig...it is all about him...nothing about Nicholas...he just wants "control"

Sorry to hear you have to go to court.  Do not worry about talking till you feel up to it.

Thank you and welcome!!!!

My Monkey Lalas has me feeling better!!
Great group you just joined by the way!!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1897 on: August 26, 2008, 06:48:59 PM »

I answered you Always...I think he is a Momma's boy..another pawn in the Casey Circus.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1898 on: August 26, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »

I didn't see this on TV but it was posted at Websleuths:

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Seems the Bounty Hunter is having second thoughts 

Just heard that with my own little ears...

Or is this just an 'out' for him since the 7 days is almost up?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: August 26, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »

Thank you monkeys, for caring so much about missing persons and each other.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.