April 20, 2024, 09:04:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474251 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: August 26, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

I know 3 homicide police, 1 highway patrol, 1 private dectective - they have all cheated on their familes mutitple times, been married multiple times, it's a job of opportunity, you know.

They're all MEN, aren't they?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: August 26, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »

Just going through the various news sites.  This is a repost:

http://www.local6.com/news/17303134/detail.html

Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Pair Talked About Caylee In Chats

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT August 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT August 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.

Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.

Apparently, they were talking to each other around the end of May -- which would be just weeks before Anthony said she last saw her daughter.

D'Onofrio said it was not known if Rusciano ever met or saw Caylee.

If Rusciano would have been forthcoming to deputies about his relationship with Anthony, he likely would not have been fired, D'Onofrio reported.

Since she is now linked sexually to all these guys who denied it at first, do you think they could have been her "johns"?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: August 26, 2008, 07:05:15 PM »

looks like Deepak Kalpoe and there's nothing attractive about that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1923 on: August 26, 2008, 07:06:19 PM »

Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Pair Talked About Caylee In Chats

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT August 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT August 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.

Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.

Apparently, they were talking to each other around the end of May -- which would be just weeks before Anthony said she last saw her daughter.

D'Onofrio said it was not known if Rusciano ever met or saw Caylee.

If Rusciano would have been forthcoming to deputies about his relationship with Anthony, he likely would not have been fired, D'Onofrio reported.

Since she is now linked sexually to all these guys who denied it at first, do you think they could have been her "johns"?

Prostitution would be one reason to cover up and lie about where you worked.

There are a lot of people being thrown into this mix, and they all have MySpace accounts!  I am beginning to wonder who is of importance and who is just looking to have the 15 mins of fame here.
The ones of importance are not telling the whole truth.  The boyfriend Tony, (not the cop) he did not mention the fight between Casey and Cindy the night Cindy "found out" Caylee was missing...only Amy did.  The LE needs to re-ask these questions to Tony...what is he hiding/leaving out??  That there is a very large piece of the puzzle.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 26, 2008, 07:06:35 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 

It's funny, yet very sad.  A missing little girl.  Daddy unknown.  Mother sociopathic.  Grandparents lying and covering.  Who does she have?  Keep digging monkeys.  Find the answers.  Find Caylee. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: August 26, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »

between this...and the timing of the release of the 400 pages of docs...a dribble of what they probably have!! I have FULL confidence in the Florida LE!!! Love our men in blue!!!

Did we ever get the pics of the dumpster yet?

Casey may fool a lot of people...but our LE will be Caylee's voice...I have NO doubt!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: August 26, 2008, 07:06:56 PM »

We get to leave work 30 minutes early today because of the protestors on the street...Denver DNC.  Maybe I'll get frisked by a hot cop in riot gear...haha.

Take care monkeys.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: August 26, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

Could he be the reason she said she didn't trust the local police? Strange that Jessie resigned on the 24th and now this comes out.

He must have had some strong implications against him to resign rather than tell the truth.  In Florida you pay to go to school to become an officer of the law, unlike some states where they will pay for your training...Also you have to pass 2 weeks of bootcamp-like training along with a hefty state exam which seldom is passed the first time.  (info derrived from Father who is a Sherriff here in FL)  Needless to say...its not easy to get in at any level, and there are also several psych evals you go through too.  He may be a hottie, but something is fishy with him too!

Dolce, they printed out the chat records from Casey's computer. He was busted!

Thanks, I got that much, but what else was he hiding is what I am trying to imply.  I mean to give up such a job over lying about a few conversations...he could have told the truth and been done with it and still had his job.  What I was trying to imply, and maybe did not do it very well was that he must be hiding some other sort of involvement.

How about this....2 police officers were caught solicitating a prostitute.  I think that goes against their oath.  One quit before sh** hit fan and other got caught.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: August 26, 2008, 07:08:50 PM »

We get to leave work 30 minutes early today because of the protestors on the street...Denver DNC.  Maybe I'll get frisked by a hot cop in riot gear...haha.

Take care monkeys.

Please stay safe! 

kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: August 26, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 

It's funny, yet very sad.  A missing little girl.  Daddy unknown.  Mother sociopathic.  Grandparents lying and covering.  Who does she have?  Keep digging monkeys.  Find the answers.  Find Caylee. 
Well hello Muffybee!  I was wondering when I was gonna see you over here!  Yay!  flower

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: August 26, 2008, 07:09:57 PM »

I need to know what time of day Cindy and Caylee went swimming and the link please! TIA
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: August 26, 2008, 07:10:33 PM »

Caylee's days were numbered the minute Cindy Anthony prevented Casey from giving Caylee up for adoption....JMO

You can't make someone want to be a mother or "mother material"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: August 26, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »

Thank you monkeys, for caring so much about missing persons and each other.

oh my gosh Wench...how awful of me!!!

We is soul sistahs!!! lol
Call me anytime..we can help each other I am sure!!!
email is ldstlou@sbcglobal.net. No biggie...not like anyone can't get it on my realtor website!! Send me your number and we can chat!!!!

and to all that is a "L"..as in Lisa...not an "i"...lol

Still get called id..like Chunky rat calls me!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: August 26, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »

LMAO.....Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: August 26, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »

I need to know what time of day Cindy and Caylee went swimming and the link please! TIA

I don't have the link but I thought she said "evening".

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: August 26, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

Could he be the reason she said she didn't trust the local police? Strange that Jessie resigned on the 24th and now this comes out.

He must have had some strong implications against him to resign rather than tell the truth.  In Florida you pay to go to school to become an officer of the law, unlike some states where they will pay for your training...Also you have to pass 2 weeks of bootcamp-like training along with a hefty state exam which seldom is passed the first time.  (info derrived from Father who is a Sherriff here in FL)  Needless to say...its not easy to get in at any level, and there are also several psych evals you go through too.  He may be a hottie, but something is fishy with him too!

Dolce, they printed out the chat records from Casey's computer. He was busted!

Thanks, I got that much, but what else was he hiding is what I am trying to imply.  I mean to give up such a job over lying about a few conversations...he could have told the truth and been done with it and still had his job.  What I was trying to imply, and maybe did not do it very well was that he must be hiding some other sort of involvement.

How about this....2 police officers were caught solicitating a prostitute.  I think that goes against their oath.  One quit before sh** hit fan and other got caught.

You honestly might have something there.  I mean that would explain all of the lying about where she worked...and the numberous men she seems to "know".  Even sort of explains the Hawkins guy from Cali..maybe a former client?  Also explains why its so hard for a baby daddy to be discovered.  Too many to count!  Wow what proud parents Cindy and George must be.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1936 on: August 26, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.

Lala's...the 9th...it's a *BIG* date IMO...am on pg 80...running to catch up...Des

Something there...can't figure it out yet.  She tells the police June 9...not a typo...yet she knows other people have seen her later with Caylee.  Why?

I just had the impression, in the early stages...they just had the date wrong. They still discussed the same weekend...Cindy and Caylee go see granpa..etc...I just got the impression...they had the wrong dates...nothing in way of conspiracy.

They all seem in harmony on the date of June 9th , 2008.

right about after the 3rd 911 call...

Casey can't seem to get her tish together though!

That is probably because she is NOT GOING to Valencia like she is telling Tony.

( joke)

She keeps saying June 9th,

31 days ago.

(she needs a calculator)

She is giving the agreed pushed back date. ( by 1 week)

Yet still giving the number of days as 31.

(She should be going to Valencia)

---

They don't change it, until they are smacked in the face with Cindy's

June 15th, Father's Day visit to Mount Dora. That proof, it's a pesky thing.

----

Now the 1 Million Dollar question... Why the *NEED* to offset and time shift

by 1 whole week?

...and I think there was one.

Was it the Father's Day blow-out?

or to further push things away from the gas can caper?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: August 26, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »

"That what's your daddy is, a Browneyed Handsome Man"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: August 26, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »

Oh wait...you are serious....LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 26, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »

I didn't see this on TV but it was posted at Websleuths:

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Seems the Bounty Hunter is having second thoughts 

Darn it!!  They should have taken my advice. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.