March 28, 2024, 12:59:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472284 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: August 26, 2008, 07:13:24 PM »

O/T - well, sort of.

I keep noticing a lot of people addressing ldstlou as "Idstlou." She hasn't made a big deal out of it, but I wanted give everyone a hint for remember that it's an "l" instead of an "I."

Her name is Lisa   

Smoochies Lisa!

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »

Thank you monkeys, for caring so much about missing persons and each other.

oh my gosh Wench...how awful of me!!!

We is soul sistahs!!! lol
Call me anytime..we can help each other I am sure!!!
email is ldstlou@sbcglobal.net. No biggie...not like anyone can't get it on my realtor website!! Send me your number and we can chat!!!!

and to all that is a "L"..as in Lisa...not an "i"...lol

Still get called id..like Chunky rat calls me!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

Hee Hee. I just made a post about the same thing. 

I Stand With The Girl
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:45 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

That explains why Casey was afraid to talk to the police.  Maybe the police got some info from this guy before they fired him.  They found out about him and she knew they knew what she had done to Caylee.   Sad. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »

I need to know what time of day Cindy and Caylee went swimming and the link please! TIA

Off the top of my head I don't remember the exact time.  I know it was later in the evening.  It was in one of the Greta interviews though.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: August 26, 2008, 07:15:29 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 

sad but true.
Her highschool friend..Zio? mentioned all the men...and how so many relationships were intended to get even with Cindy...to darned sad!!!

Sell your soul for revenge? Not me!!! ok...give away your body and soul for revenge...we see it so often..it is so ugly and so darned sad.

The one that paid the price ..was Caylee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1945 on: August 26, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.
Cindy did say her and Casey sat down with the computer before police arrived on the 15th....but Cindy said it was to email Casey's friends about Caylee being missing.She said they did this for a couple of hours........

OK, let me get this straight.  According to the 911 call Cindy didn't find out until the call that Caylee was actually missing and Casey didn't have her either.  Did it take 2 hours for the police to come to the house and take a report and Cindy and Casey were simply emailing people about Caylee?  BS
  Yes,it's all BS...every last lying word out of Casey,George and Cindy's mouth.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1946 on: August 26, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »

Just going through the various news sites.  This is a repost:

http://www.local6.com/news/17303134/detail.html

Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Pair Talked About Caylee In Chats

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT August 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT August 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.

Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.

Apparently, they were talking to each other around the end of May -- which would be just weeks before Anthony said she last saw her daughter.

D'Onofrio said it was not known if Rusciano ever met or saw Caylee.

If Rusciano would have been forthcoming to deputies about his relationship with Anthony, he likely would not have been fired, D'Onofrio reported.

Since she is now linked sexually to all these guys who denied it at first, do you think they could have been her "johns"?

Prostitution would be one reason to cover up and lie about where you worked.

There are a lot of people being thrown into this mix, and they all have MySpace accounts!  I am beginning to wonder who is of importance and who is just looking to have the 15 mins of fame here.
The ones of importance are not telling the whole truth.  The boyfriend Tony, (not the cop) he did not mention the fight between Casey and Cindy the night Cindy "found out" Caylee was missing...only Amy did.  The LE needs to re-ask these questions to Tony...what is he hiding/leaving out??  That there is a very large piece of the puzzle.

Agreed.  I do not know about Florida, but here in Philly you do not get fired from force for sexual relations with a girl, especially if she is not on the force also.  There is something seedy behind it.  Cops caught with call girls is not a good thing no matter what State it is.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: August 26, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »

OKAY Thinking outloud if we toss out June 9th for right now,tracing the lies backwards what is the first lie by Cindy and George we can pinpoint it could be a starting point..

The picture of CAYLEE and her Great-Grandpa was taken  at 12:03 pm on Sunday.So at noon Cindy was at the nursing home with Caylee

Cindy's mother stated she was also at Mt Dora on the 15th of June.Cindy's mother also says that after that Cindy and Caylee went back to her house to have dinner and left later that evening.

So where was everyone else?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: August 26, 2008, 07:18:58 PM »

I've been thinking, after our discussion of whether little Caylee's remains might be in a landfill, etc., that there is one argument against that.

It's beginning to look as if Cindy and George might have had a hand in disposing of Caylee's body. I truly think Cindy did love Caylee, and I can't imagine she would agree to anything except a burial of her body. Surely she would not have been a party to that beautiful little girl being tossed in a swamp or a trash heap. 

I Stand With The Girl
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: August 26, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.

Apparently, they were talking to each other around the end of May -- which would be just weeks before Anthony said she last saw her daughter.

If Rusciano would have been forthcoming to deputies about his relationship with Anthony, he likely would not have been fired, D'Onofrio reported.

Since she is now linked sexually to all these guys who denied it at first, do you think they could have been her "johns"?

There are a lot of people being thrown into this mix, and they all have MySpace accounts!  I am beginning to wonder who is of importance and who is just looking to have the 15 mins of fame here.
The ones of importance are not telling the whole truth.  The boyfriend Tony, (not the cop) he did not mention the fight between Casey and Cindy the night Cindy "found out" Caylee was missing...only Amy did.  The LE needs to re-ask these questions to Tony...what is he hiding/leaving out??  That there is a very large piece of the puzzle.

Agreed.  I do not know about Florida, but here in Philly you do not get fired from force for sexual relations with a girl, especially if she is not on the force also.  There is something seedy behind it.  Cops caught with call girls is not a good thing no matter what State it is.

Sorry.  One more flight of idea's.  Why is it that Jessee "quit force" and then moved out of State?  Was it too much of an embarrassment for him to be linked to a call girl and lose job over it?  Or is it that I am totally losing my mind over this case and hallucinating?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

somehow knowing what I know now - I can see his point

who wants to admit they slept with a wookie or a chubracobra?

I would deny that til the day I died. LOL

Casey who?

never heard of her

Chupacabra... Rolling Eyes
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1951 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.
Cindy did say her and Casey sat down with the computer before police arrived on the 15th....but Cindy said it was to email Casey's friends about Caylee being missing.She said they did this for a couple of hours........

OK, let me get this straight.  According to the 911 call Cindy didn't find out until the call that Caylee was actually missing and Casey didn't have her either.  Did it take 2 hours for the police to come to the house and take a report and Cindy and Casey were simply emailing people about Caylee?  BS

Klaas, while Casey was talking to dispatch in the last 911 call, I believe she said the police were there just before she hung up. So, it was just a matter of minutes.
Ahh,that's right MrsKub.Then Cindy must have meant the next night,July 16th,her and Casey were emailing all of Casey's friends.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:50 PM »

O/T - well, sort of.

I keep noticing a lot of people addressing ldstlou as "Idstlou." She hasn't made a big deal out of it, but I wanted give everyone a hint for remember that it's an "l" instead of an "I."

Her name is Lisa   

Smoochies Lisa!

another soul sistah!!! lol

I think I made a post below...I SWEAR!!! I made it before I saw this!!!

Love ya so much BT!!!

no..no wait!!! It was an email from my office today!!! They said they were trying to reach me at idstlou.... and the e-mail kept coming back!!! I said it is because it is "l" d stlou...as in Lisa...but don't worry...my friends on my favorite blog SM do the same thing...is that a hoot!!!

Still think I mentioned it to Da Wench too.

Little humor on an emotional stressful day!!
You all are welcome to laugh at...errr with me!!! I love it!!! 

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: August 26, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »

She does gove for the "Latin Lover"

There are Angels among us.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1954 on: August 26, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »

It really helps that we know that the tow truck driver thought the car smelled like a dead body, too, and that when he mentioned the odor to George, George had no comment.  So far, Cindy, the tow truck driver and a policeman have testified that the car hadf the smell of decomposition in it.  Cindy's voice was an "excited utterance," which is given a lot of credibility in court.  The tow truck driver compared it to another time he had smelled decomp.  That is also very credible.  The policeman obviously had a knowledge of decomp.  So I think it is now established that the car smelled like a decomposing body.  Add to that the several pizza experiments we know of that did not produce such a smell.  FACT:  THE CAR SMELLED LIKE A DECOMPOSING BODY.

I was one person who thought it was unfair to insinuate that George might be involved, but I no longer think that.  He has behaved too bizarrely and both he and Cindy have told multiple lies that do not hold water.  I don't know his role in all this, but it appears he has not been forthcoming, and as a former policeman, he would have some ideas about how to cover things up, if that was his goal.  Cindy is, IMO, as outrageous a liar as Casey ever was.  Casey may be a pathological liar, but Cindy is not far behind her.  She makes up things and says things that any fool would know to be untrue.  Lies are meant to cover up things most of the time.  I think this case will be solved eventually, and the family is a house of cards that is destined to fall.  Poor little Caylee was a pawn in all of this, and all the happy, smiley pictures were the biggest lies of all.  Just my opinion, based on what I am reading in the reports.

Hud...You...think...write...and conclude  very well..TY Des 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1955 on: August 26, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

I know 3 homicide police, 1 highway patrol, 1 private dectective - they have all cheated on their familes mutitple times, been married multiple times, it's a job of opportunity, you know.

They're all MEN, aren't they?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My Uncle (who's a former police officer) and Aunt are swingers if that tells you anything! LOL

There are Angels among us.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1956 on: August 26, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »

In the back of my mind I keep having the same lines replaying in my mind were both Tony and Amy stated clearly that Caylee was drawn to males rather than females.
This could indicate a few things...JUST SPECULATING
She is afraid of females, more to the point 1 female aka Cindy...Amy said she was very scared of her at first, maybe Amy with the blonde hair reminded her of the lighter haired Cindy...Caylee's room at the Anthony's is very well done up, lots of toys, very child friendly...maybe over compensation by Grandma to coax the child into liking her??
JUST SPECULATING due to not being able to get Tony and Amy's words out of my mind.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: August 26, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »

Hi kissyface!  I've been here reading almost daily, just not posting that much in this thread.  I think law enforcement have a tight rope to walk,in regard to this case.  I hope there is a good resolution, but my gut feeling is Caylee is no longer of this earth.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: August 26, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »

Thank you monkeys, for caring so much about missing persons and each other.

oh my gosh Wench...how awful of me!!!

We is soul sistahs!!! lol
Call me anytime..we can help each other I am sure!!!
email is ldstlou@sbcglobal.net. No biggie...not like anyone can't get it on my realtor website!! Send me your number and we can chat!!!!

and to all that is a "L"..as in Lisa...not an "i"...lol

Still get called id..like Chunky rat calls me!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

Hee Hee. I just made a post about the same thing. 

too funny!!!

MONKEYS ROCK!!!

funny some call me Lisa but still say id....we needed a laugh!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1959 on: August 26, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »

between this...and the timing of the release of the 400 pages of docs...a dribble of what they probably have!! I have FULL confidence in the Florida LE!!! Love our men in blue!!!

Did we ever get the pics of the dumpster yet?

Casey may fool a lot of people...but our LE will be Caylee's voice...I have NO doubt!!!!

Great googlie mooglie...

Whos is next...

Orlando Magic, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, all the Pirates of the Caribbean?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.