March 28, 2024, 08:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472273 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1960 on: August 26, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »

I know 3 homicide police, 1 highway patrol, 1 private dectective - they have all cheated on their familes mutitple times, been married multiple times, it's a job of opportunity, you know.

They're all MEN, aren't they?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My Uncle (who's a former police officer) and Aunt are swingers if that tells you anything! LOL

Are they in Florida and do they know Casey?  (oh wait...who doesn't  )
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1961 on: August 26, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

That explains why Casey was afraid to talk to the police.  Maybe the police got some info from this guy before they fired him.  They found out about him and she knew they knew what she had done to Caylee.   Sad. 

Your comment takes me back to yesterday and Tony Padilla's comment at WS about the police and why Casey didn't trust them...hmmmmmmmmmmm!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: August 26, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »

I read on another blog that Padilla said if he had read the 400 pages of documents he wouldn't have bailed Casey out.....did anyone see or hear it?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: August 26, 2008, 07:28:50 PM »

I've been thinking, after our discussion of whether little Caylee's remains might be in a landfill, etc., that there is one argument against that.

It's beginning to look as if Cindy and George might have had a hand in disposing of Caylee's body. I truly think Cindy did love Caylee, and I can't imagine she would agree to anything except a burial of her body. Surely she would not have been a party to that beautiful little girl being tossed in a swamp or a trash heap. 

The worse part BT...is before these docs were made public...I would have fought you tooth and nail on this idea. But these docs showed us who this family really is...and LE was genius!!! in doing so...public opinion was starting to criticize them I think. But the have it together...in my mind..I am very confident in them now...and anything is possible...no theory blows my mind anymore...not after reading the docs.

God Bless poor Caylee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: August 26, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

That explains why Casey was afraid to talk to the police.  Maybe the police got some info from this guy before they fired him.  They found out about him and she knew they knew what she had done to Caylee.   Sad. 

Your comment takes me back to yesterday and Tony Padilla's comment at WS about the police and why Casey didn't trust them...hmmmmmmmmmmm!
He got fried because he had sex with Casey and he lied about it - he could jeopardise the case.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: August 26, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »

I read on another blog that Padilla said if he had read the 400 pages of documents he wouldn't have bailed Casey out.....did anyone see or hear it?

so now he should revoke bail...imho!!!

No wonder Bais was objecting to the release of these docs!!!

No more "spinning" now. Where is Larry? bet that shut him up!!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: August 26, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »

I've been thinking, after our discussion of whether little Caylee's remains might be in a landfill, etc., that there is one argument against that.

It's beginning to look as if Cindy and George might have had a hand in disposing of Caylee's body. I truly think Cindy did love Caylee, and I can't imagine she would agree to anything except a burial of her body. Surely she would not have been a party to that beautiful little girl being tossed in a swamp or a trash heap. 

The worse part BT...is before these docs were made public...I would have fought you tooth and nail on this idea. But these docs showed us who this family really is...and LE was genius!!! in doing so...public opinion was starting to criticize them I think. But the have it together...in my mind..I am very confident in them now...and anything is possible...no theory blows my mind anymore...not after reading the docs.

God Bless poor Caylee.

Amen sistah

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: August 26, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

between this...and the timing of the release of the 400 pages of docs...a dribble of what they probably have!! I have FULL confidence in the Florida LE!!! Love our men in blue!!!

Did we ever get the pics of the dumpster yet?

Casey may fool a lot of people...but our LE will be Caylee's voice...I have NO doubt!!!!

Great googlie mooglie...

Whos is next...

Orlando Magic, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, all the Pirates of the Caribbean?

CASEY or George have to know someone on the inside I find it odd Ryan says he is going to try to get info our of casey by going to visit her in jail 7/30/08..ON 7/31/08 Casey requests only family visitors..Some body is tipping people off..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: August 26, 2008, 07:31:25 PM »

I know 3 homicide police, 1 highway patrol, 1 private dectective - they have all cheated on their familes mutitple times, been married multiple times, it's a job of opportunity, you know.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My Uncle (who's a former police officer) and Aunt are swingers if that tells you anything! LOL

Klaas....shame on you!!!

Not really!!!

GOOD ONE!!!! lol 

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1969 on: August 26, 2008, 07:32:44 PM »

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I was a trauma nurse for over 20 years.  The cops came into the ER to use our phones and call their mistresses all the time.  We let them because they patrolled our ER and kept us safe.  Their personal lives was what they had to live with.  Obviously not all of them were like that.

I don't know if you guys ever heard the story of a girls soccer coach that was also a Philly cop, until he was ratted out for forcing sex on any female he pulled over.  It was huge here because he dealt with 10-11 year old girls all day and raped women at night.

Sorry, off on tangent.  Just saying that not all cops are on the up-and-up.  At least not here.  I must preface this by saying I have 3 family members in the force and they appear to be upstanding.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: August 26, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »

So - is this thread locking on page 100? 

I Stand With The Girl
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1971 on: August 26, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »

Hi kissyface!  I've been here reading almost daily, just not posting that much in this thread.  I think law enforcement have a tight rope to walk,in regard to this case.  I hope there is a good resolution, but my gut feeling is Caylee is no longer of this earth.
Yeah, I feel that way too.   I started off posting in the beginning, and every now and then I find myself trying to add some humor, but I am growing weary with all of the mixed up dates, mixed up men, and the cold-hearted, conscience-less Casey.  I have been reading as much as I can but it's getting to be pretty taxing.  I even tried to stay away for a few days but came back......and now am even more frustrated.  Just glad all these monkeys are doing such a wonderful job getting the information that they have.  Lord knows, I haven't got the energy!!!  This is completely OT but I have good news....I just found out that a medical scare I have been dealing with is NOT cancer.  And, the bad marriage with the scary, abusive, control freak has been successfully dissolved.  YAY!!!! 

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1972 on: August 26, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 
Casey also has brown eyes.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1973 on: August 26, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »

Why is the sex crimes unit investigating Tony?  What did he confess to them? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: August 26, 2008, 07:34:17 PM »

God Bless poor Caylee.

Amen sistah

lol  pink banana Monkey hugs and kisses!!!

So sorry...can't remember whose line that is...or if I said it correctly...but it's a good one!! Hope I can use it too!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: August 26, 2008, 07:34:54 PM »

Hi kissyface!  I've been here reading almost daily, just not posting that much in this thread.  I think law enforcement have a tight rope to walk,in regard to this case.  I hope there is a good resolution, but my gut feeling is Caylee is no longer of this earth.
Yeah, I feel that way too.   I started off posting in the beginning, and every now and then I find myself trying to add some humor, but I am growing weary with all of the mixed up dates, mixed up men, and the cold-hearted, conscience-less Casey.  I have been reading as much as I can but it's getting to be pretty taxing.  I even tried to stay away for a few days but came back......and now am even more frustrated.  Just glad all these monkeys are doing such a wonderful job getting the information that they have.  Lord knows, I haven't got the energy!!!  This is completely OT but I have good news....I just found out that a medical scare I have been dealing with is NOT cancer.  And, the bad marriage with the scary, abusive, control freak has been successfully dissolved.  YAY!!!! 

Yippee! Congrats!! 

I Stand With The Girl
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1976 on: August 26, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yes FL....they actually relocated with their "swinger community".  Ain't the world strange?!?!? It wouldn't surprise me to hear that asy was "hired" entertainment. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

There are Angels among us.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: August 26, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »

This is just a treasure trove of sad info.  The part where Jesse says he went to the website and saw that Casey had erased hundreds of pictures of Caylee that had been there before.  That makes it seem that she was deleting Caylee from her life, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a plan to me hudsunn. IIRC, Cindy & Casey sat down TOGETHER to work on the MySpace page.
Cindy did say her and Casey sat down with the computer before police arrived on the 15th....but Cindy said it was to email Casey's friends about Caylee being missing.She said they did this for a couple of hours........

OK, let me get this straight.  According to the 911 call Cindy didn't find out until the call that Caylee was actually missing and Casey didn't have her either.  Did it take 2 hours for the police to come to the house and take a report and Cindy and Casey were simply emailing people about Caylee?  BS

Klaas, while Casey was talking to dispatch in the last 911 call, I believe she said the police were there just before she hung up. So, it was just a matter of minutes.
Ahh,that's right MrsKub.Then Cindy must have meant the next night,July 16th,her and Casey were emailing all of Casey's friends.

Can't be. That would be the 16th and she was arrested at 4:30pm.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1978 on: August 26, 2008, 07:37:07 PM »

He got fried because he had sex with Casey and he lied about it - he could jeopardise the case.....

Actually, he got fired because he lied about the lie...I am willing to bet there are other cops that have had relations with suspects and not lied and kept their jobs...not in Orlando per se.  They asked him about Casey for a reason and he repeatedly lied about something....it was not just about the sex. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: August 26, 2008, 07:37:49 PM »

Ok, I know Ill get flamed for this and no monkeys are included but I have never met a man who didn't cheat and yes I have attended Church all my life.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.