March 29, 2024, 01:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472310 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1980 on: August 26, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »

Hi kissyface!  I've been here reading almost daily, just not posting that much in this thread.  I think law enforcement have a tight rope to walk,in regard to this case.  I hope there is a good resolution, but my gut feeling is Caylee is no longer of this earth.
Yeah, I feel that way too.   I started off posting in the beginning, and every now and then I find myself trying to add some humor, but I am growing weary with all of the mixed up dates, mixed up men, and the cold-hearted, conscience-less Casey.  I have been reading as much as I can but it's getting to be pretty taxing.  I even tried to stay away for a few days but came back......and now am even more frustrated.  Just glad all these monkeys are doing such a wonderful job getting the information that they have.  Lord knows, I haven't got the energy!!!  This is completely OT but I have good news....I just found out that a medical scare I have been dealing with is NOT cancer.  And, the bad marriage with the scary, abusive, control freak has been successfully dissolved.  YAY!!!! 

Yippee! Congrats!! 

Hooray BT!!! And pink banana Monkey Hugs and Kisses to you!!!

So great to hear good news!!! What a relief it must be!!!!
Stay healthy Monkeys..we need EVERYONE!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1981 on: August 26, 2008, 07:38:57 PM »

Hi kissyface!  I've been here reading almost daily, just not posting that much in this thread.  I think law enforcement have a tight rope to walk,in regard to this case.  I hope there is a good resolution, but my gut feeling is Caylee is no longer of this earth.
Yeah, I feel that way too.   I started off posting in the beginning, and every now and then I find myself trying to add some humor, but I am growing weary with all of the mixed up dates, mixed up men, and the cold-hearted, conscience-less Casey.  I have been reading as much as I can but it's getting to be pretty taxing.  I even tried to stay away for a few days but came back......and now am even more frustrated.  Just glad all these monkeys are doing such a wonderful job getting the information that they have.  Lord knows, I haven't got the energy!!!  This is completely OT but I have good news....I just found out that a medical scare I have been dealing with is NOT cancer.  And, the bad marriage with the scary, abusive, control freak has been successfully dissolved.  YAY!!!! 

Yippee! Congrats!! 
Thank you BT!!!  BTW, you crack me up with your "family picture" comments.  I make sock monkeys.  I will have to post you some of their pics sometime.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1982 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »

I read on another blog that Padilla said if he had read the 400 pages of documents he wouldn't have bailed Casey out.....did anyone see or hear it?

Yes, several people heard it with their own ears.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1983 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:47 PM »

I read on another blog that Padilla said if he had read the 400 pages of documents he wouldn't have bailed Casey out.....did anyone see or hear it?

so now he should revoke bail...imho!!!

No wonder Bais was objecting to the release of these docs!!!

No more "spinning" now. Where is Larry? bet that shut him up!!!

I tried to tell them...no one ever listens to me. LOL

Revoke that bail Tonto...and do it now.  You tried...but Casey is way beyond fixing at this point.  She is not going to talk....not to you or anyone...until that body is found.  It's another no body, no case.  Bring it on TES and find Caylee.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1984 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »

Ok, I know Ill get flamed for this and no monkeys are included but I have never met a man who didn't cheat and yes I have attended Church all my life.

I have...my brother...greatest man in the world..his wife is his wife..but also his soul mate and best friend. He would be lost with out her..knows it...and keeps her close always.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1985 on: August 26, 2008, 07:40:03 PM »

Please move to the Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3306.0
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1986 on: August 26, 2008, 07:48:12 PM »

In the back of my mind I keep having the same lines replaying in my mind were both Tony and Amy stated clearly that Caylee was drawn to males rather than females.
This could indicate a few things...JUST SPECULATING
She is afraid of females, more to the point 1 female aka Cindy...Amy said she was very scared of her at first, maybe Amy with the blonde hair reminded her of the lighter haired Cindy...Caylee's room at the Anthony's is very well done up, lots of toys, very child friendly...maybe over compensation by Grandma to coax the child into liking her??
JUST SPECULATING due to not being able to get Tony and Amy's words out of my mind.

I am a single mother and have been since my girls were 2 and 4.  They never had a father figure in their life since he was to busy "having fun".  When they started acting out as teenagers, I took them to psychologist and was told that they are clinging on to any male that would give them attention because they are missing the father figure in their life.  I never dated in front of my kids so there was no male in their life growing up.  When they got to dating age, they picked the wrong guys that fed their heads with what they wanted to hear even though it was BS.  It was tough.  Maybe I should have dated.

In some weird way I do feel sorry for Casey only with the respect that something happened in her childhood to make her seek out men for praise from them at whatever cost.  She is sick, but is it because of her fault or fault that she never got love or attention at home.  Was the Anthony residence so screwed up that they did not see her crying for help and they did not get her help?  George gambling and cheating...Cindy a control freak...I am sure Casey saw  turmoil, not much love and then told she needs to keep pregnancy yet her support system was a mess.  Again, I am not saying that I am on Casey's side.  I blame the entire family for where we are right now.  George and Cindy could have intervened long ago before it got to high school drop out and pregnant.  I compare it to Brittany Spears (don't throw bananas at me).  A child crying out for help and no one listened until it was too late.  It does not excuse Casey.  She was an adult and could have sought help herself.  However, I think it all stems from the life she grew up with.  She was seeking love anyway she could get it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1987 on: August 26, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »

Congrats Kissy Face, you are well, you got rid and the bad guy and Rob thinks youre hot- what more could a girl want???????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1988 on: August 26, 2008, 07:51:56 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 
Casey also has brown eyes.

I thought her eyes were green or blue.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1989 on: August 26, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »

Ok, I know Ill get flamed for this and no monkeys are included but I have never met a man who didn't cheat and yes I have attended Church all my life.

Amen !!!  I have spent my life, thru nursing, around doctors, police officers, and lawyers.  So much cheating going on.  I think that is why I concentrated on kids and not dating....Oh let me throw in husband who was Vp of a bank who liked his secretaries coffee and not mine........Funny, he hated coffee.  Go figure.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1990 on: August 26, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »

Yes, several people heard it with their own ears.

It's on NG now.....hope they have a clip of Padilla

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1991 on: August 26, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »

In the first call at 8:44 p.m. on July 15, Cindy Anthony asks authorities to arrest her daughter, Casey. In a another call about an hour late, a crying Cindy Anthony says someone has taken her granddaughter. She also tells the 911 dispatcher that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

GEORGE SAYS 8:35 he talks to Cindy
George says when he returns home at 9:50 he asks about cops being called and were told they were called at 8:30pm

And to add SECOND CALL AT 9:41...
Why didn't George mention the second 911 call..CINDY WAS ON THE PHONE WITH 911 WHEN SHE TOLD HIM ABOUT CAYLEE!! REMEMBER HEARING HIM IN THE BACKGROUD SAY WHAT?!

Is he trying to claim that he did not get home till after that call? Was he caught in the background of 911 in a lie??

hey all, I'm back a few pages and I just scanned ahead only one page (I didn't see this mentioned)

BUT ISN'T THIS ABOUT ALL THE PROOF ANYONE NEEDS THAT THE KIDNAPPING STORY WAS CONCOCTED IN A ONE HOUR OR SO PERIOD?

LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT.

I thought there were 3 calls.  The first one was sitting in the parking lot of the police station that was closed.  Cindy took Casey there but found out it closed at 5:30 p.m. and she called (the first call) the police to say she had someone in her car that had stolen her car...the policeman asked who it was, her son?....Cindy said no it's my daughter...

She didn't call Amy until 5:00 P.M.  so how does she have Casey in the car by 5:30?

I don't think she had Casey in the car at 5:30....the police station closed at 5:30 and was already closed at the time Cindy took Casey there.  Cindy told the policeman during the call that she didn't know the station closed at 5:30.  I was just bringing this up because I believe it was the first of 3 calls for that evening.

PARTIAL TIMELINE OF EVENTS ON JULY 15

*2:30 pm Casey picks Amy up at airport in Amy's car (arrest affidavit)
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

*4:02 pm Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

*evening Cindy calls Amy for Tony's address (arrest affidavit)

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

*7:00 pm Cindy met up with Casey (Cindy's bond testimony)

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Ca...216749603.html

*8:08 pm 1st 911 call Cindy takes Casey to Police Dept. but it was closed she calls another department

http://www.truveo.com/RAW-VIDEO-Arre.../id/2874718188

*8:44 pm 2nd 911 call

*9:41 pm 3rd 911 call
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

THE OSCO ONLY LISTS THE LAST 2

misitx5  Thank You...I knew I had read about there being 3 calls that night, but I didn't know where to find it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1992 on: August 26, 2008, 08:31:46 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.

Lala's...the 9th...it's a *BIG* date IMO...am on pg 80...running to catch up...Des

Something there...can't figure it out yet.  She tells the police June 9...not a typo...yet she knows other people have seen her later with Caylee.  Why?

Just throwing this out there....we know Casey doesn't think like most people....maybe "something" happened on the 9th that made Casey make the decision
that she can't be who she wants to be with Caylee, that Caylee's holding her back,
that Caylee's "the" problem and, so, in Casey's mind the 9th was the last day for her.

Sort of fits in with Casey's talking about her friends and P.R. on vacation: in other words,
Casey could have been mad that she couldn't be on vacation like her friends because she
had to stay in Florida and take care of Caylee. 

Something happened....Casey decided to remove the problem (Caylee)...and she, obviously, worked very diligently at removing the problem...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1993 on: August 26, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »

OK, so 13:55 on July 15th is the date and time the car was picked up from the impound lot.  Do we know what time the first 911 call was made?  If anyone finds that can they let me know where please?

Klaas, I got 8:44pm and 9:41pm for the calls from home

Thanks - so it took them from 1:55pm to 8:44pm to contact police EVEN though the car smelled the way it did.  How much cleaning up did Cindy and George do prior to calling 911?

Now I'd like to find out what time they actually picked Casey up from Tony's house.
IIRC Cindy said she found Amy's phone number on a piece of paper in Casey's car,called her and she told her where Casey was.I'm thinking it was around 5 pm on the 15th....but not sure.

It actually took them from 1:55 pm to 8:08 pm to contact the police.  At 8:08 Cindy already had Casey in the car and had driven to a police station.  Maybe this helps hone in on the time a little bit.

*8:08 pm 1st 911 call Cindy takes Casey to Police Dept. but it was closed she calls another department

*8:44 pm 2nd 911 call

*9:41 pm 3rd 911 call

THE OSCO ONLY LISTS THE LAST 2

Catherine Ash
Scared Monkey

Joe and my two beautiful children, our hearts.

« Reply #1994 on: August 28, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 
Casey also has brown eyes.

I thought her eyes were green or blue.

Casey's eyes are Brown and Caylee's eyes are Hazel...this can happen with a brown eyed parent and a blue/green eyed parent....or a recessive blue/breen eyed parent and brown eyed parent.  I forget what it is called...like an incomplete dominent chromosome.  I have hazel eyes.  My father had Brown, my mother has blue.  He passed to me an incomplete dominent whereas the darker color bleeds through the blue.  Scientists are not completely sure how this works yet, but it is probably like when a child gets their mothers hair color and their fathers curls.  What this means as far as the Caylee case is concerned is that either the baby's father had Brown eyes with a recessive blue/green, or he had blue/green eyes....OR Casey passed on her recessive blue...which is quite possible considering Cindy has light eyes and would have had to pass a light eye gene onto Casey.  The later is the more likely scenerio.

BTW, this is my first time chiming in here, but I am Katie, Joe's wife. (J.J.) I am so proud to see how many of you appreciate the work these underappreciated searchers are doing.  He has devoted every weekend since this began, all his free time after work, and when he is at home he is on these boards and news sites engulfing himself in the search.  I applaud all of you that are searching, the others that can't that are applauding the search, and those that are in any way giving up normally enjoyable times to this important effort....especially those of you who have to wait at home with the kids while your loved ones search for this precious angel that did not have the safety our babies have!!!  In the Joe Jordan household we all are grieving the loss of this beautiful little girl.  Our hearts bleed at the thought of harm comming to someone so innocent...especially at the hand of the ONE PERSON she should be able to trust in all the world.  Even if it was an accident....how shameful to dispose of your own trusting child so heartlessly!  I tear up now even thinking about it!  When I see the news and hear the evidence I can't help but hold my own sweet little two year old daughter who resembles Caylee so very much and thank the lord for giving me such a gift.  I know that no matter what befalls Casey in this world, she will be judged and justice will be given to Caylee!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things i cannot change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Every time I say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to my anger, and never to their own fear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.