March 29, 2024, 02:53:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Picks 35 Year Senator Biden as VP Running Mate  (Read 8872 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 10:08:28 PM »

kermit - I'd ask you this question. If Obama is nothing more than a puppet, then who is pulling those strings do you suppose?

.................................> CLINTONS

Hillary was NEVER going to win the nomination. And I'll tell you why. Bill Clinton and Hillary have done too much
that never surfaced, but is known about in many circles in Washington. Any of those that know, such as myself, could at a moments notice, expose more then the public wants to know.

Keep in mind, the past campaigns that Bill Clinton ran and won. He is smarter then people will probably ever understand. And Hillary is not just standing behind her man, they BOTH run the smartest and devious deals.

Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:57 AM
To: speakerpelosi@dccc.org
Subject: Indefensible

Dear Nancy,
Help us today and we'll triple your impact!

We are just 75 days away from a historic election where Democrats have the opportunity to take back the White House and win strong Democratic Majorities in Congress.

I've stood in the House chamber to deliver the State of the Union Address. I've looked out over that sea of faces - some friendly, others not - knowing how critical Congressional support for bold ideas and strong policies is for our future.

Believe me, the best thing we could do to help Barack Obama when he is president is to elect more change-oriented Democrats to Congress on November 4th.

You can start your personal role today by contributing to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)'s Denver to November campaign before their critical FEC reporting deadline August 31st and if you give today, your gift will be matched 2-to-1 by House Democrats. All eyes will be on fundraising totals after the Democratic Convention ends next week - Democrats have to make a strong showing for these final days from Denver to November.

Contribute $15, $25 or more to our Denver to November campaign and your gift will be matched 2-to-1 by House Democrats.

We must never underestimate the commitment of the hard-core Republican operatives who will come after our candidates. Republican attack groups - even one led by people like Tom DeLay, and another advised by Karl Rove - are prepared to spend nearly $250 million to defeat Democrats.

We know they will attack our candidates with everything they've got, so we urgently need your support before the August 31st deadline. There is no time to wait.

Contribute $15, $25 or more to our Denver to November campaign and your gift will be matched 2-to-1 by House Democrats.

Thank you again for all of your hard work during this high-stakes election. I am counting on you to help pull us through to victory.

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton

P.S. You and I know we cannot let the Republicans and John McCain succeed at giving this country another Bush third term. That's why we need your urgent contribution before our FEC reporting deadline August 31st - we must show we have the resources to fight back.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 10:10:02 PM »

His choice for a VP tells me that Barack Obama makes questionable decisions, and is not meant to be the President and leader of the Free World. I cannot stand that blow-hard Joe Biden. With all the options he had.....why in the world did he think he could win with that buffoon as a running mate?

Biden is the VP because Clintons owe him.
He is one of the Senators who came out of oblivion during Clinton's impeachment/scandal.

And he was on every news network, spinning for Clinton.

I was involved, I know.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 10:11:43 PM »

Senator Biden came out when Clinton had major problems with the exposure of his sex in the White House with the aide, Monica Lewinsky.

Biden is a supporter of the Clinton's and he was suppose to be John Kerry's runningmate, but John Kerry picked Edwards.

Obama just showed his true color's and people need to realize how much the Clinton's are involved in helping elect Obama.

be wary America, be very wary.

Lots of interesting possibilities.  Obama could step down at some point and leave Biden as president.  Who would be in line after Biden?

Speaker of the House.

So where does Clinton hit first?
Email to Speaker of the House!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 10:12:51 PM »

From the Gateway Pundit ... BTW ... the Left does not seem none too happy with the choice. The Right is ecstatic.

Joe-Mentum?... Obama Picks Pro-Iraq War Plagiarizer Biden For VP

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/08/joe-mentum-obama-picks-pro-iraq-war.html

Plagiarizer is just a nice word for CHEATER AND LIAR

in my humble frog leg opinion that is.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »

Hillary was NEVER going to win the nomination. And I'll tell you why. Bill Clinton and Hillary have done too much
that never surfaced, but is known about in many circles in Washington. Any of those that know, such as myself, could at a moments notice, expose more then the public wants to know.

Keep in mind, the past campaigns that Bill Clinton ran and won. He is smarter then people will probably ever understand. And Hillary is not just standing behind her man, they BOTH run the smartest and devious deals.

Why not share what you know?  Maybe the public does want to know?   Maybe the public should know, since it matters here, now.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 09:00:08 PM »

Senator Biden came out when Clinton had major problems with the exposure of his sex in the White House with the aide, Monica Lewinsky.

Biden is a supporter of the Clinton's and he was suppose to be John Kerry's runningmate, but John Kerry picked Edwards.

Obama just showed his true color's and people need to realize how much the Clinton's are involved in helping elect Obama.

be wary America, be very wary.

Lots of interesting possibilities.  Obama could step down at some point and leave Biden as president.  Who would be in line after Biden?

It goes like this: President, Vice President and then Speaker of the House.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 09:57:43 PM »

His choice for a VP tells me that Barack Obama makes questionable decisions, and is not meant to be the President and leader of the Free World. I cannot stand that blow-hard Joe Biden. With all the options he had.....why in the world did he think he could win with that buffoon as a running mate?

Biden is the VP because Clintons owe him.
He is one of the Senators who came out of oblivion during Clinton's impeachment/scandal.

And he was on every news network, spinning for Clinton.

I was involved, I know.

I would like to know why these people from California sent letters to a newspaper in Alaska.  Is there a lot of political spam at election time?  Is this normal?

Why take a chance on Joe Biden?

By Mark Neckameyer

August 28, 2008
Thursday

In the business world we are so very careful in vetting people who will have responsible management positions. People who have fiduciary responsibility like CFOs and Treasurers are thoroughly investigated and any impropriety is reason for a negative conclusion. Police officers are checked out back to high school friends' opinions of them and senior military officers, those in control of nuclear weapons especially are very carefully screened. even to the point of having psychological examinations and lie detector testing before they are retained. Why in the world would the Democrat Party pick for a Vice Presidential candidate, someone the proverbial heartbeat away from being the most powerful person on Earth, someone with so many serious character flaws?

Joe Biden's known moral lapses include during his 1988 run for the presidency being caught stealing and using as his own, portions of speeches written by Lord Kinnock in the UK in 1987. That "mistake" caused Senator Biden to exit the campaign. Senator Biden has also admitted to padding his resume, adding a Masters Degree he had not in fact earned. In this politically correct era Senator Biden has mocked Indian Americans saying one needs an Indian accent to shop at 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts. He has also made arguably negative comments about Black Americans remarking that Senator Obama is the first "clean" African American to run for the top office.

This weekend, on television we saw pictures of the obviously multimillionaire compound of several stately homes where Senator Biden resides. Senator McCain's father-in-Law founded a distribution business, became wealthy and left an estate to Senator McCain's wife who spends much of her money these days contributing to charitable causes. The Democrat campaign which puts down McCain for his in laws wealth, talks a lot about Senator Biden's "humble, blue collar beginnings". OK, he has always been a public servant. Just exactly how has he become so obviously very wealthy and who gave him the money? Senators make decent salaries but they are not tycoons, not legally and given the good senator's moral aptitude ... Where did the money come from? Is there any connection to the Senator's son who is a lobbyist? If he were being interviewed for a policeman's job, we would want to know

Mark Neckameyer
Irvine, CA

Received August 25, 2008 - Published August 28, 2008

my use of bold and color above.

http://www.sitnews.us/0808Viewpoints/082808_mark_neckameyer.html

Biden's son is a lobbyist?

Obama and Biden seem like an odd combination.  imho

I wonder who answers these questions?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 08:12:27 AM »

Yes Whiskygirl, one of Biden's sons is a lobbyist, another is in the military and a captain - he introduced his father the other night at the DNC.

Greta van Sustern is well known for her commitment to the Democratic party not just with votes but with $$, she's really questioning Obama's selection of Biden. Last night she stated that if Obama dislikes the profile of McCain then why on earth did he pick someone whose profile is so similar in terms of being considered an old school DC insider?

Good question.

McCain surely hasn't called black americans "clean" or unclean for that matter, like Biden.

amazing.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.