April 28, 2024, 02:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Larry Garrison, spokesperson for the Anthony family  (Read 31795 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 23, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »

Please post your case related questions below and RED will get Larry Garrison to answer whatever he can.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 06:17:38 PM »

Why is Cindy refusing to let TES come and conduct a search?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 06:20:15 PM »

Why has the Anthony family given so many different answers when asked about Caylee's father?
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »

When Cindy Anthony made one of her 911 calls, she referred to having affidavits from the bank. What did she mean?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »

Larry - how can you or the family reconcile Casey's behaviour during the time that Caylee has been missing?  There are numerous photos of Casey partying it up after June 16th and many comments in Myspace and Facebook that do not sound like those of someone looking for their daughter.

Also, this type of behavior is not new.  I have party photos of Casey going back to 2006. 

Not to mention one of Casey's biggest lies, that the father of Caylee was killed in a car accident on the way to her birthday party.

Can you explain how you or the family can believe anything Casey says?

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

What event prompted Jesse Grund to have DNA testing done to determine whether or not he was Caylee's father, when he believed himself to be her father until she was ten months old?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 06:49:54 PM »

Larry - about a week or so ago we saw the Sex Crimes Division people go to the Anthony home.  Now I see this document filed in the case.  Any idea what this is all about? 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »

Aside from the Missing Children Organization that George & Cindy joined, is there a support group of family or friends in their neighborhood (other than Casey's brother, Lee)?  With all the media we've seen, there has been little evidence of support. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:26 PM »

Larry, I feel the clothes found in the woods, near the Anthony home, belonged to Casey and Caylee, do you know this to be true????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 06:58:01 PM »

What prompted the Anthony family to accept you as their spokesperson, at this time, and are they satisfied with your work, thus far?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 06:59:53 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »

Larry, Do you know what prompted George to tell the police that it was his neighbor that took the gas cans, instead of reporting that it was Casey that took them.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »

Have you, personally, ever spoken with Casey?

Does Casey still maintain that a Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took Caylee?

Why does Leonard Padilla refer to the above as Hernandez-Gonzalez?

Did you know Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, or Jose Baez prior to becoming the spokesperson for the Anthony family?

Has Lee Anthony expressed an opinion of his sister's tales, specifically the ones that where shown to be untrue by the investigators?

Will you be addressing all of our questions now, or will you address them in your book?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »

It has been reported that Casey has stolen gas from the home before, so why did George report them missing to begin with?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 07:14:12 PM »

Why did George attend Casey's 7hr meeting with the laywer?

Do you know if George sat in on any of their meeting?
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »

On August 18th (the Monday before Casey was bailed out by her bounty hunter's associates), Shep Smith reported that you stated that the whole bond process was not happening. Were you lying or did the Anthony family forget to let you know about this?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »

What is your opinion if Casey continues to lie and not provide any credible info on how to find Caylee alive.
How long will it take for Tony Padilla  to revoke her bond ,and send her back to jail?
IMO he won't put up this for too long he wants to find a alive Caylee. Or at least some kind of answers.
I don't think she can play them for too long.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »

Hello again Larry,  Thank You for giving us the opportunity to ask a few questions, and for taking my phone call this past week.

My question is, are the Anthony Family giving you access to Casey now that she is out of jail, and what is Casey doing to find Caylee. TIA

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 08:36:38 PM »

Larry, why in the world would Baez threaten to "blacklist" certain media sources when the media is keeping this case upfront and center for this family.Cindy Anthony went on every venue she could find in the beginning to get the word out about Caylee being missing. Now Baez is threatening to "blacklist" some of the same sources that have made the public aware of the case.The eyes of the nation are on this family , and to do so just does not look too good to many.

I too am mystified as to why the Anthony's refuse to get the help of Tim Miller and TES to try to find Caylee.It appears to many that they are more worried about Casey being out of jail than they are in finding Caylee.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 08:40:39 PM »

Larry,

Why did Cindy yell at the reports "Get off your asses and search for Caylee" when we have not seen anything in a positive way coming from them that they are searching?  How could she determine the news media could find Caylee when even they have not gotten the truth out of their daughter?  Has Casey given them directions yet on where to start searching?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
The NEWSBREAKER
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »

To all of our loyal friends from The Aruba Story and more:

I am a huge fan of Scared Monkey's. We have worked hand and hand on Natalee Holloway's case, and the corruption in Aruba. I would love to answer all of your questions on Caylee Anthony. Presently, we are not trying this in the press. I will be personally speaking with Red and Dana, and hopefully you will have the scoop at the appropriate time. Most important, I believe Caylee was kidnapped, and we need your help. We all know that things are not always the way the press spins it. Greta, Nancy Grace and others need their ratings, and we are outraged with the untruths told.

Also, please Boycott Aruba! Dave and Beth Holloway are living with the loss of his child. In my opinion, the three boys and Paulus should be tried for what they did to Natalee.

I am now posting below, a comment from Cindy Anthony. I know you are passionate about this case, but leave room for the truth. The truth always comes out. Let it be known that Casey is speaking to her attorney, and no one else right now. There are legitimate reasons that you will learn in the near future.

Sincerely,

Larry Garrison

"The truth is better than the spin."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement from Cindy Anthony

"I am addressing-Nancy Grace, Greta Van Susteren, Dan Abrams, Meredith Vieira, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, Fox News, Geraldo and the media.At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son, my daughter and our well-being?  All you want is your next picture and story. I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Instead of doing tabloid reporting, and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my grandchild and give us some peace. Please direct all inquiries to our spokesperson Larry Garrison. He is on the inside and is privy to all information."

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.