April 28, 2024, 04:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Larry Garrison, spokesperson for the Anthony family  (Read 31797 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 10:38:30 PM »

I believe Caylee was kidnapped, and we need your help

I'm pretty sure if there were facts supporting that she was kidnapped, you'd have it.

Just BELIEVING THINGS, does not make them true. Who's SPINNING, Larry?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »

Also, please Boycott Aruba! Dave and Beth Holloway are living with the loss of his child. In my opinion, the three boys and Paulus should be tried for what they did to Natalee.

His Child???

I think that Dave is a wonderful person who has suffered an unbearable loss, but isn't Natalee Beth's child, too?  Larry Garrison, how could you be so insensitive?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 11:15:39 PM »

Also, please Boycott Aruba! Dave and Beth Holloway are living with the loss of his child. In my opinion, the three boys and Paulus should be tried for what they did to Natalee.

His Child???

I think that Dave is a wonderful person who has suffered an unbearable loss, but isn't Natalee Beth's child, too?  Larry Garrison, how could you be so insensitive?

IMO, a spokesperson should be a little more careful with their words.  Not only was Natalee THEIR child Beth is the one who was the custodial parent.  Dave saw very little of Natalee in comparison to Beth.

As far as Cindy Anthony goes, we will do what we do here.  We aren't going to stop researching just because Cindy Anthony says so.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

Besides driving a billboardmobile around town, distributing flyers and attending kids fairs, how, exactly are the Anthonys searching for Caylee? 

When and where have they searched?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 11:36:19 PM »

His Child???

IMO, a spokesperson should be a little more careful with their words.  Not only was Natalee THEIR child Beth is the one who was the custodial parent.  Dave saw very little of Natalee in comparison to Beth.

As far as Cindy Anthony goes, we will do what we do here.  We aren't going to stop researching just because Cindy Anthony says so.

Klaas,

Perhaps my memory has failed me, but I don't recall that Larry Garrison was the one who initiated the boycott of Aruba.     If I recall, it was in full operation before he even appeared on the scene.  He sounds like a pompous a$$ and yes, we will do exactly what we have always done - dig for the truth.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 11:53:38 PM »

All you want is your next picture and story. I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Instead of doing tabloid reporting, and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my grandchild and give us some peace.

Cindy Dear,

If you are so concerned about all efforts being extended to find your precious granddaughter, then why haven't you picked up your phone to call Tim Miller?   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 01:03:21 AM »

To all of our loyal friends from The Aruba Story and more:

I am a huge fan of Scared Monkey's. We have worked hand and hand on Natalee Holloway's case, and the corruption in Aruba. I would love to answer all of your questions on Caylee Anthony. Presently, we are not trying this in the press. I will be personally speaking with Red and Dana, and hopefully you will have the scoop at the appropriate time. Most important, I believe Caylee was kidnapped, and we need your help. We all know that things are not always the way the press spins it. Greta, Nancy Grace and others need their ratings, and we are outraged with the untruths told.

I am now posting below, a comment from Cindy Anthony. I know you are passionate about this case, but leave room for the truth. The truth always comes out. Let it be known that Casey is speaking to her attorney, and no one else right now. There are legitimate reasons that you will learn in the near future.

Sincerely,

Larry Garrison

"The truth is better than the spin."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement from Cindy Anthony

"I am addressing-Nancy Grace, Greta Van Susteren, Dan Abrams, Meredith Vieira, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, Fox News, Geraldo and the media.At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son, my daughter and our well-being?  All you want is your next picture and story. I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Instead of doing tabloid reporting, and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my grandchild and give us some peace. Please direct all inquiries to our spokesperson Larry Garrison. He is on the inside and is privy to all information."

Larry,

Cindy could have TES searching for Caylee with 1 phone call to Tim Miller. Why hasn't she called him? Why would she NOT want experts searching for Caylee?

Casey Anthony did not report Caylee missing for over a MONTH, and if Cindy had not reported it on July 15th, Casey would still be playing her game of charades, and lying to prevent anyone from searching for her 3 year old daughter.
Why hasn't the Anthony family been actively searching since July 15th.
Cindy's pathological liar for a daughter had a 31 day head start. Over 2 months now, where do you think the public should start searching when your lying daughter hasn't given 1 bit of truth as to where she had Caylee and what she did with her. If Cindy believes her daughter's lies, why isn't she following up with searches?

Cindy expects the world to get off their asses to search for Caylee, but doesn't expect Casey to tell the truth about WHERE to search.

If Cindy Anthony truly thought Caylee was alive, she would be knocking doors down to find her, IMO.

The actions or lack of by this family speaks volumes of the TRUTH.

This family is an insult to our intelligence.

The Anthony's should be organizing searches to find Caylee, instead of watching the news shows, watering the flowers, hosing the media, etc.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 02:51:40 AM »

Jose has publically stated that "they" meaning himself and the Anthony family, are conducting searches and following up leads despite not having the resources available to police and the FBI. TES stands ready to assist. Why hasn't the family requested assistance from them.

Casey has stated that she is afraid that her daughter would be harmed if searches were done for her. What's the difference in the family searching, police searching, or TES searching? Isn't the quality of the search the only difference?

Why is Jose so critical of police when his client hasn't provided them reliable information to go on? Taking them for joy rides to Universal Studios while her daughter is missing isn't helpful, is it?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 02:53:14 AM »

Larry, When Casey starts telling the truth and when TES is called in to aid in the search for Caylee , then Maybe people will start believing that the Anthony's are doing everything in their power to find her. TES has many people who voluntarily give of themselves to help in situations such as this.Cindy is well aware of TES and that all that needs to be done is pick up the phone and call them and request their help.They will handle the rest. Until that time, I am afraid that they look very bad in the eyes of the majority of the public.

Cindy, you initiated the help of the media, and now you want them to go away? I would think that your family would want to keep Caylee front and center, or do you want people to forget about Caylee? Just wondering.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 05:41:58 AM »

Larry, please give this message to Cindy:

Get off your ass and call Tim Miller at Equusearch 877-270-9500

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 08:45:13 AM »

I think on top of boycotting Aruba, its time to boycott Dick Clark Productions and ABC (Disney) until Larry Garrison stops profiting off of Victims.

To all of our loyal friends from The Aruba Story and more:

I am a huge fan of Scared Monkey's. We have worked hand and hand on Natalee Holloway's case, and the corruption in Aruba. I would love to answer all of your questions on Caylee Anthony. Presently, we are not trying this in the press. I will be personally speaking with Red and Dana, and hopefully you will have the scoop at the appropriate time. Most important, I believe Caylee was kidnapped, and we need your help. We all know that things are not always the way the press spins it. Greta, Nancy Grace and others need their ratings, and we are outraged with the untruths told.

I am now posting below, a comment from Cindy Anthony. I know you are passionate about this case, but leave room for the truth. The truth always comes out. Let it be known that Casey is speaking to her attorney, and no one else right now. There are legitimate reasons that you will learn in the near future.

Sincerely,

Larry Garrison

"The truth is better than the spin."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement from Cindy Anthony

"I am addressing-Nancy Grace, Greta Van Susteren, Dan Abrams, Meredith Vieira, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, Fox News, Geraldo and the media.At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son, my daughter and our well-being?  All you want is your next picture and story. I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Instead of doing tabloid reporting, and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my grandchild and give us some peace. Please direct all inquiries to our spokesperson Larry Garrison. He is on the inside and is privy to all information."

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 09:00:58 AM »

During our volunteer search effort, we located items we believe to belong to Casey Anthony.  Including female underwear with hair attached to it.  We have clothing, a gas can, make up, pantyhose, etc.  Can the family identify any of these items?
http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

Larry, I have left numerous messages for the Anthony Family on their answering machine.  I have expressed to them the importance of getting Texas Equi Search involved.  I have also expressed our interest in helping their family locating Caylee early on, all to NO RESPONSE.  Why would your "CLIENT" ignore people wanting to help them find Caylee?

Or do they not want to find Caylee until Casey's trial is over?

Our group has distributed many flyers, knocked on doors, and searched wooded areas.  Based on what has already been found and the people we have spoken with, the family has indicated to a close inside source to the family that we are a threat to them.  Why in the world would you consider a group trying to locate your grandaughter a threat?  Unless they believe we are a threat to Casey Anthony?

If Casey did not do this... who did?  Why would Casey Anthony protect someone who performed a SEX CRIME on her?  Would you be open to having someone trained in sexual assault intervention speak with Casey.  Maybe she was sexually assaulted as well?  It is not uncommon for the abused to protect the abuser, even at the expense of their own children.  This is very common in the incest cases we deal with on a day to day basis.

Joseph S. Jordan
Board Member/Child Advocate
S.A.V.E. Kaylee
(Save Abuse Victims Everywhere)
www.momsforjustice.org
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »

Welcome to SM Joseph!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »

Welcome to the cage Joseph, and congratulations on an awesome first post! I wholeheartedly agree with every word you have said!!!

Cubbeegirl

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

Why has Cindy silenced her brother Rick?  What is it that they don't want us to hear from him?  Why was he so adamant in telling his story, then all of the sudden he was silenced because of the threats by Cindy Anthony?  Cursing, screaming, and lying.  It seems as though this is the family dynamic our baby Caylee was exposed to on a daily basis.  There must be some horrible family secret everyone is hiding.  What is it?  Rick seems to believe that Caylee has died accidentally.  Why does he believe this happened, he was there when Caylee visited her great grandfather on fathers day.  Maybe he knows something that Cindy doesn't want exposed?
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 11:59:52 AM »

Welcome to SM Joseph!

Thank you for having me!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

Welcome to the cage Joseph, and congratulations on an awesome first post! I wholeheartedly agree with every word you have said!!!

Cubbeegirl

Thank you... I think we need to make sure NO ONE BUYS LARRY GARRISON'S NEXT EXPLOITATION.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »

Larry, please give this message to Cindy:

Get off your ass and call Tim Miller at Equusearch 877-270-9500

I don't think this could have been clearer.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »

Welcome Joseph!  I agree with everything you stated.  This part was news to me tho, I admit I may be behind a bit.  Can you explain what you know or meant?

Quote: If Casey did not do this... who did?  Why would Casey Anthony protect someone who performed a SEX CRIME on her?  Would you be open to having someone trained in sexual assault intervention speak with Casey.  Maybe she was sexually assaulted as well?  It is not uncommon for the abused to protect the abuser, even at the expense of their own children.  This is very common in the incest cases we deal with on a day to day basis.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 12:15:44 PM »

Cubbeegirl

Thank you... I think we need to make sure NO ONE BUYS LARRY GARRISON'S NEXT EXPLOITATION.

Welcome Joseph, please don't mince words (you aren't) when it comes to this beautiful child whom her own family is so willing to cast aside in the name of protecting themselves.  She needs to be found (as much as Natalee) and she needs equal protections under the law as her so-called mother has.  Can an attorney be appointed to represent Caylee at this point because it sure is obvious her mother and family does not have her best interest at heart.  CAYLEE should be first and foremost in this nightmare NOT Casey. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.