April 28, 2024, 02:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Larry Garrison, spokesperson for the Anthony family  (Read 31796 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »

I want to know also why an attorney has not been appointed to represent Caylee. Her mother has been charged with neglect and it seems to me that Caylee deserves the same right to representation as her mother.

Joseph, I agree wholeheartedly about Larry's latest exploitation....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »

Welcome Joseph!!

Please let little Caylee be found.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 06:17:10 PM »

Welcome Joseph!!

Thank you!  Good to be here!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 06:19:40 PM »

Welcome Joseph!  I agree with everything you stated.  This part was news to me tho, I admit I may be behind a bit.  Can you explain what you know or meant?

Quote: If Casey did not do this... who did?  Why would Casey Anthony protect someone who performed a SEX CRIME on her?  Would you be open to having someone trained in sexual assault intervention speak with Casey.  Maybe she was sexually assaulted as well?  It is not uncommon for the abused to protect the abuser, even at the expense of their own children.  This is very common in the incest cases we deal with on a day to day basis.

This is being prosecuted as SEX CRIMES / CHILD ABUSE.  Which is interesting since Detective Appie Wells was involved.  He deals with children that have been sexually abused.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 06:21:42 PM »

Welcome Joseph!  I agree with everything you stated.  This part was news to me tho, I admit I may be behind a bit.  Can you explain what you know or meant?

Quote: If Casey did not do this... who did?  Why would Casey Anthony protect someone who performed a SEX CRIME on her?  Would you be open to having someone trained in sexual assault intervention speak with Casey.  Maybe she was sexually assaulted as well?  It is not uncommon for the abused to protect the abuser, even at the expense of their own children.  This is very common in the incest cases we deal with on a day to day basis.

This is being prosecuted as SEX CRIMES / CHILD ABUSE.  Which is interesting since Detective Appie Wells was involved.  He deals with children that have been sexually abused.

That is VERY interesting..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »

Well, maybe some of the DNA is back and I don't mean DNA from the trunk but maybe other sources.  Thanks Joseph for all you do.  You are amazing.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »

1.  What is the name of the father of Caylee?  It is time his name was revealed.  Too many stories and lies have been told regarding him.  If he is alive, he deserves to know that he has a daughter who is missing.  If he is dead, his family deserves a say in this matter.  The Anthonys are not Caylee's only relatives.  She has paternal relatives, too, and they should be in on this case.  It is possible they may want to file civil charges against Casey.  The Anthonys should be honest and tell the name of Caylee's father.  If they are keeping his paternity a secret from him and his family, that is wrong, and they should be forthright.

2.  Why did Casey borrow a shovel?  How long did she keep it?  If Caylee was not with her that day, why would she be concerned about digging out the bamboo? 

3.  Where are Caylee's clothes and toys?  Surely Casey took some clothing, toys and other things for the child when they moved out of the house or left for their little vacation.  Where is that stuff?

4.  Most importantly, where did Casey go with Caylee during the day, when she told people she was working but she obviously was not.  She had to go somewhere.  How long was this deception carried on?  How long was she out of work but pretending to have a job? 

5.  What did she buy with the stolen money and credit cards?

6.  Why was she fired from Universal Studios?  Did she lie on her resume?  Did she steal something? 

7.  Several bloggers and a tv station have conducted experiments with pizza left in the trunk of a car, and after 19 days, none of them smelled like a dead body.  Why did Cindy change her "excited utterance" about the car smelling like a dead body?

8.  Isn't Padilla just guessing or hoping when he says Caylee is still alive?  Most of us are not impressed with his gut feelings. 

9.  Isn't there a conflict when Casey says Caylee is "close to home" and Padilla says Caylee is in New York?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

One more question:  After all this time, nobody on the Casey side has offered a description of the mysterious nanny.  This is just extremely unusual.  Can Casey and Baez not come up with some sort of composite drawing.  Casey claims to have known this woman for years.  Yet we do not know if "Zanny" is young or old, fat or thin, tall or short, etc.  It just might help to find Caylee if we knew how the nanny looks, and I can only conclude that there is no nanny.  Otherwise we would haved had a description of her and her vehicle on day one.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 07:32:41 PM »

Casey and her family have made the mistake of insulting the intelligence of the public.  We are not stupid and we have long memories.  We do not appreciate lies or liars.  It is time for the truth from this family.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »

I would like to tell Cindy that without Greta, NG and the other media, Caylee's name would not be in the news so much. Why is Cindy so adamant about protecting Casey? Casey holds the key to finding Caylee. Cindy seems to forget that turning against the media is the WORST thing she can do. Hiring Larry Garrison at this point is useless. They apparently needed a PR person, but... too little too late! Their public images are forever marred.
Cindy, tell CASEY that she needs to tell the truth!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2008, 03:44:22 PM »

Have the Anthony's contacted TES? 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2008, 03:53:12 PM »

Mr. Garrison should read Casey's sworn statement to LE....then we'll talk about erroneous statements.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »

Now that the 400+ pages are public, how will you manage to keep your clients looking like victims?  Have you and Jose Baez come up with a strategy?

To be honest, I'm not sure there's anything you could say as a spokesperson that could make this family look good, not after reading through the documents.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2008, 12:15:58 AM »

Wow, I have been on vacation to NY visiting daughter and grandson, so haven't had much news (nothing but 24/7 DNC coverage anyways, aaarrggghh!) or SM fix.  I see I have missed so much! 

Thank you Joseph for all you input and all you do!  You are another hero, who probably doesn't get the credit due.  But you are a true treasure.

I don't even know where to begin to catch up!  Though I would like to see Larry's explanation of the human decomp. in the trunk....?   He's looking more and more like a fool on this case.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 01:25:32 AM »

Have the Anthony family considered the idea that Caylee is probably not alive?  Do they understand that the evidence points to Caylee's death?  Have you done anything to help them come to grips with this reality?

BRING NATALEE HOME
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »

snip Why is Cindy so adamant about protecting Casey? Casey holds the key to finding Caylee.

Guilt,  She was obviously a Mother that didn't do such a great job.  Casey is a whack job and who knows how messed up she really is. 

Maine, born and raised!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 07:07:14 AM »

Did you dump the family or did the family dump you? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 07:14:57 AM »

How many geese does it take to make a gaggle?

Can ferrets really run a business?

Hellllllooooooooo, cousin LADDY!   -Balki Bartokomous  

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »

snip Why is Cindy so adamant about protecting Casey? Casey holds the key to finding Caylee.

Guilt,  She was obviously a Mother that didn't do such a great job.  Casey is a whack job and who knows how messed up she really is. 

Yes, and after hearing her on NG last night, she is obviously protecting Casey still. I am SO upset that she told Tim to back off the search. Tim is a hero in many eyes... he did not deserve to have Cindy rant at him, nor NG's rudeness to him. I would not blame him if he left Orlando forever.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.