March 29, 2024, 01:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 347529 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2008, 08:25:17 PM »

Padilla looks like he is over Casey for good. He even hung up his hat! It is sad really.

Looks like he needs to fill that hat with Tequila and a straw!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2008, 08:25:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am here in tears because I SO WANT TO GIVE casey A BEAT DOWN!!
I CANNOT take this anymore....she could have given her to me.
I would have LOVED her and spoiled her. My daughters would LOVE a baby sister.

pbxo

I think what's saddest about this is that anyone can look at the pictures of Caylee and see what a beautiful little girl she was on the inside, as well as on the outside. She had such a light shining from within her. How could anyone extinguish that light? 

I Stand With The Girl
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA
    Between the 16th and the 18th......??????

I say the 27th, then dumped the car.

I think she actually dumped the body between the 16th and the 18th.  I think there were fluids left behind in the trunk of the car and it started to smell.  That's why Casey dumped the car, because of the smell.

Sorry Klaas....I have to go with Mrs............I think she did not know what to do with the body and rode around with it until she couldn't take the smell. Dumped the body in the dumpster and left the car where it sat...could not get back in the car.

God, I pray I'm so wrong!!!!!!!!!

There are Angels among us.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2008, 08:27:46 PM »

Statistically, mothers who kill their kids either wrap them in blankets and hide the body, put them in shallow graves usually in some kind of wrapping, or put them in water.  It is rare, I think, for the mother of an older child to put the child in a dumpster, although many newborns are found in dumpsters. 

Casey had some affection for Caylee.  There was an attachment there.  It would make sense that she would think of burying Casey "close to home" such as in the backyard or at a place that has special meaning to her or the child, such as a park, or perhaps at the special hideout near Hidden Oaks Elementary.  If she could not dig the hole, and that can be hard to do, she may have resorted to putting the child in some kind of container and in water. 

In any murder, getting rid of the body is the biggest problem for the killer.  If the act is not premeditated, it is especially difficult to come up with a plan and carry it out.  Casey might have done something unsual out of desperation, such as tossing the child in a dumpster, but I think the child was in the car for a significant amount of time before being disposed of, hence the terrible smell of decomp.

Thus far, Casey has not tried to pin this on anyone she knows, so I doubt she put the body near Tony's place or any other friend's place.  The area around the airport should be searchd thoroughly, any parks that are close to the home, any fields or meadows or wooded areas fairly close to the home.  Casey keeps saying "she is close" and I think that is a clue.  They need to look in lakes and rivers and canals, too. 

Casey may have put the body in abandoned house or a newly constructed but unsold house or somewhere near the road if she wanted to make it look as if the sitter had tossed her out of the car as she left town.

Places that were special to Casey and/or Caylee might be places to look.  A playground.  A beach.  If put in a dumpster, I would bet she was wrapped in a special blanket and then put in a trash bag. 

I doubt that she burned the body, but she may have burned some evidence. 

Casey had no day job.  She could have taken the body miles from the house.  Even  way out in the country.  I wonder about some place near the rest home where her grandfather stays.

It is probably some place she sees as serene and beautiful and "nearby."  It also would have to be a bit off the beaten path so she would not be seen taking the body there.

I have also wondered about an empty apartment at Sawgrass if she could have gotten into one and put the child in a freezer or refrigerator.  Caylee was very small.  But the cops say she was not on any Sawgrass videos.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »

hey, Im not totally sure

but

I think mullet girl's mother is Gloria Alred.

Do you mean Lisa Bloom? 

don't know her name - but that little guy girl with the mullet was on one night and Gloria was on and Gloria called her "daughter"..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »

OKAY IM CONFUSED!

Casey sets up Cindy's myspace on JULY 3rd...Then Cindy get's on the computer and leaves that message about casey stealing money and caylee missing..

But Cindy says she hasn't seen Casey in a while??

So Casey sets up the myspace  alone and maybe talks to Cindy over the phone and tells her how to sign in??

What would have changed between when casey sent up the account and when cindy typed that message??

Could casey have posted it?And if Cindy didn't know how to set up an account then how was she helping Casey clean out her myspace?By telling her what would be incriminating?

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »

bailing Casey out did nothing and in fact probably hurt the case.

bad bad bad move.

I know people have asked this before, but I don't remember seeing a definitive answer. If he thinks now that Casey shouldn't have been bailed out, can the bail be rescinded and Casey sent back to jail?

I don't think she can.  If so there would be a lot of people in the U.S. taking their bail back.

Edited to add link:

http://www.bountylocators.com/article.cfm/id/157128
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:40:11 PM by San » Logged
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am here in tears because I SO WANT TO GIVE casey A BEAT DOWN!!
I CANNOT take this anymore....she could have given her to me.
I would have LOVED her and spoiled her. My daughters would LOVE a baby sister.

pbxo

I think what's saddest about this is that anyone can look at the pictures of Caylee and see what a beautiful little girl she was on the inside, as well as on the outside. She had such a light shining from within her. How could anyone extinguish that light? 

I'm not even a violent person...but this thing (casey)......what a WASTE of a person!!
Caylee's eyes just get to me.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

Yeah, it seems Casey did say she spent the money she took on frivolous things.  But she also said she used it to find Caylee in her written statement.  She took a lot of money.  I think she stashed some of it.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2008, 08:32:47 PM »

Okay, I have been thinking......what if....what if, Casey sold Caylee for 15k?  She told Tony and Amy that she had an account with 15k.  I know that everything that she has said has been lies, but that would give her money to move out and the freedom to go out as she pleased.  The two roomates of ZG: per Casey. Those arent common names you would just come up with.  As I posted earlier I found many of them on myspace and there were 2 from Orlando and Peurto Rico.  Just a thought!
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »

Padilla said his nephew "could" take back the bond.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »

bailing Casey out did nothing and in fact probably hurt the case.

bad bad bad move.

I know people have asked this before, but I don't remember seeing a definitive answer. If he thinks now that Casey shouldn't have been bailed out, can the bail be rescinded and Casey sent back to jail?

I don't think she can.  If so there would be a lot of people in the U.S. taking their bail back.

Well poop! Her butt belongs behind bars.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »

OKAY IM CONFUSED!

Casey sets up Cindy's myspace on JULY 3rd...Then Cindy get's on the computer and leaves that message about casey stealing money and caylee missing..

But Cindy says she hasn't seen Casey in a while??

So Casey sets up the myspace  alone and maybe talks to Cindy over the phone and tells her how to sign in??

What would have changed between when casey sent up the account and when cindy typed that message??

Could casey have posted it?And if Cindy didn't know how to set up an account then how was she helping Casey clean out her myspace?By telling her what would be incriminating?

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Where does it say that Casey helped Cindy set up the myspace?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2008, 08:36:04 PM »

Whoa! Padilla is having a meltdown.
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2008, 08:37:06 PM »

yes he is. He seems like a completely different person tonight.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2008, 08:37:36 PM »

Hi Lala'sMom 

He sure is....

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »

OMG......the weather has knockd my tv out...please keep me in the loop!!!!!!

There are Angels among us.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2008, 08:38:12 PM »

OK here are some of the things we have learned today

1.  After reading the 400 pages Padilla wouldn't have bailed out Casey and that he now believes Caylee is deceased.
2.  Casey is a bigger "skank" than we realized
3.  The entire family may be involved as it appears they are all lying
4.  Casey didn't want Caylee, Cindy made Casey keep her
5.  Cindy referred to Casey as a sociopath
6.  One of Casey's friends referred to her as bi-polar

There's more...just can't think of it right now.

OMG! I'm finally on the same thread with you guys, (page 1 though) and ran into this!

Thank You, Thank You Klaas!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »

I really think that mullet girl wants to look like Pinky Tuscadero's sister - Leather Tuscadero.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2008, 08:40:01 PM »

Dang, I'm missing it.  Hope Carpe is getting it.....lol 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.