April 19, 2024, 11:53:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348725 times)
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »

I really think that mullet girl wants to look like Pinky Tuscadero's sister - Leather Tuscadero.

HAHAHA!!!! I agree. I don't know how mullet girl got this job (unless she IS Gloria Allred's daughter). She's saying the wrong names, screaming at the camera for no reason, and she even said "doin the nasty" earlier.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »

Whoa! Padilla is having a meltdown.

Hi Lala'sMom 

He sure is....

pbxo

Hey!  You sure are spreading around those hugs and kisses. LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2008, 08:40:39 PM »

oh my 

Lennie just said if he didn't get involved the media would have forgot about this ...

good lawd - did I just hear that right???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
watchinginMA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

Pugs

Police report says she parked the car next to the dumpest at the check cashing place and I also be thinking that in her police statement she kept saying " I dropped her off at the sawgrass apt"   every lie has a bit of truth to it

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

????????????MONKEYS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are Angels among us.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »

I like the new tire swings.  So Padilla has wised up.  Hope it is not too little too late.  So much for his hunches and gut feelings.  He could not have been more wrong.  Unfortunately, many volunteers and professionals are needed to now find the body of Caylee. 
Today Padilla says if he had known about the 400 pages of documents,he wouldn't have bailed Casey out?But didn't he say last night that he read the 400 pages of documents and they SUPPORT his theory that Caylee is alive?

Do you think they just now realized that they are out $50,000 on this nut case?
I don't know Blue but I thought I saw an article posted last night with Padilla saying the 400 documents just support his theory that Caylee is alive.I would like to know how he could completely change his mind within 24 hours.Of course.....I guess I could have just been hallucinating that I read that article last night. :/

You didn't dream that. I heard it too.  Also, he just said on NG that the $50,000 was paid to his nephew (the bailbondsman--thats how they make money).  Guess the money was kept in the family so not great loss UNLESS Casey decides to run.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »

Pugs

Police report says she parked the car next to the dumpest at the check cashing place and I also be thinking that in her police statement she kept saying " I dropped her off at the sawgrass apt"   every lie has a bit of truth to it

Welcome Watching!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »

Padilla said he was in it for the long run... a live Caylee or a dead Caylee.  Maybe he will help TES search.  I still think there are good guys out that that get snookered from time to time...I almost feel sorry for them now.  If only they had listened to me and everyone else that was trying to tell them.  Still I give them credit...they are taking it like men and hanging in there...I may end up liking these guys after all....I said may...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »

OKAY IM CONFUSED!

Casey sets up Cindy's myspace on JULY 3rd...Then Cindy get's on the computer and leaves that message about casey stealing money and caylee missing..

But Cindy says she hasn't seen Casey in a while??

So Casey sets up the myspace  alone and maybe talks to Cindy over the phone and tells her how to sign in??

What would have changed between when casey sent up the account and when cindy typed that message??

Could casey have posted it?And if Cindy didn't know how to set up an account then how was she helping Casey clean out her myspace?By telling her what would be incriminating?

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Where does it say that Casey helped Cindy set up the myspace?

Mrskub thought so on page 2...She thought she distinctly remembers casey setting up the myspace because cindy didnt know how..

I know in the one jail call to lee, Casey says she set up all the myspaces'.. But I didn't know which 'ones' she was talking about at the time
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2008, 08:43:38 PM »

Hi Lala'sMom 

He sure is....

pbxo

Hey!  You sure are spreading around those hugs and kisses. LOL

with the way this world is....OH YEA!! 

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2008, 08:43:40 PM »

Dang, I'm missing it.  Hope Carpe is getting it.....lol 

I am. I was feeling some empathy for him, and then he said this...

If I hadn't bailed her out.... the media would have forgotten about it and gone home.

He said this as he put on his 10 gallon hat.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »

Thank you so much....but eliminate him.  I think we all know who she resembles so far.  Ugh, why do we have to be the paternity experts????
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »

Pugs

hey MA...Boston is one of my fav cities!!!!! I so agree....I  think we need to look at this through Casey's skewed vision....any ideas/theories are much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are Angels among us.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »

So I really hate passing judgement on people without really knowing anything about them, I guess that is why I held on to the fact that maybe Casey did hand her off maybe she did sell her, but as I think about everything I am starting to come to the conclusion that maybe that did not happen. I mean I don't care how good of a friend you are after all this there is no way you would keep your mouth shut.If it were me I would be running to the police begging them to forgive me for lying and I know who has Caylee. Leonard saying drop her off somewhere would have been easy so if someone in fact had her they could have very well dropped her off in the middle of the night at a police or fire station without anyone knowing.
  i still am not sure about the involvement of George and Cindy.But she could not have done this alone. Maybe she is saying so adamantly she does not know where caylee is because in fact maybe somebody else disposed of the body and she in fact does not no were she is. Then I am thinking about Jesse Grund how do you wake up one morning and realize you don't want to be a cop? not only that but right around the time your ex's daughter goes missing and then you move out of state? Now you have another cop that was talking to her around the same time and he lies!! He had to know it was going to come to come out he had to so why lie, could it be that these 2 (cops) knew eachother and helped her with the perfect crime? Who else would be better to no how to hide a body but 2 cops?
 anyway sorry didn't say much you guys didn't already know thinkin out loud I guess. But day by day things look more Grimm for this little girl.To think of her lifeless body being out there somewhere is heartbreaking.

Thanks for listening
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2008, 08:45:17 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

????????????MONKEYS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK....OK....OK.... do you mean when she found her or killed her?  We know the body smelled of decomp..so she had to be in there for.....oh maybe at the least a day or so, right?  So I am going to say whatever happened was either on the 16 or 17th.  Give her a day to get her thoughts together and maybe even discover her dead...June 18th.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2008, 08:45:23 PM »

bailing Casey out did nothing and in fact probably hurt the case.

bad bad bad move.

I know people have asked this before, but I don't remember seeing a definitive answer. If he thinks now that Casey shouldn't have been bailed out, can the bail be rescinded and Casey sent back to jail?

I don't think she can.  If so there would be a lot of people in the U.S. taking their bail back.

Well poop! Her butt belongs behind bars.

Me too.  I could be wrong BT but if Casey is following all the rules and she hasn't broken the law (ran to another country or didn't show up for a court appearance) I find it hard that they can demand the bail back.  People put up bail all the time and they even put up their homes.  But it might work different with the bountyhunter.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2008, 08:46:33 PM »

The lawyer is yelling at Padilla saying he doesn't lose the $50,000 it's in his family (his nephew).

Padilla is looking like an idiot.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2008, 08:46:36 PM »

Padilla is about to have another meltdown if they don't leave him alone about the 50,000. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:40 PM »

Thank you so much....but eliminate him.  I think we all know who she resembles so far.  Ugh, why do we have to be the paternity experts????

Jessie introduced him to Casey...I don't think he is the father...I am thinking he met Casey after Caylee was born. MOO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

Statistically, mothers who kill their kids either wrap them in blankets and hide the body, put them in shallow graves usually in some kind of wrapping, or put them in water.  It is rare, I think, for the mother of an older child to put the child in a dumpster, although many newborns are found in dumpsters. 

Casey had some affection for Caylee.  There was an attachment there.  It would make sense that she would think of burying Casey "close to home" such as in the backyard or at a place that has special meaning to her or the child, such as a park, or perhaps at the special hideout near Hidden Oaks Elementary.  If she could not dig the hole, and that can be hard to do, she may have resorted to putting the child in some kind of container and in water. 

In any murder, getting rid of the body is the biggest problem for the killer.  If the act is not premeditated, it is especially difficult to come up with a plan and carry it out.  Casey might have done something unsual out of desperation, such as tossing the child in a dumpster, but I think the child was in the car for a significant amount of time before being disposed of, hence the terrible smell of decomp.

Thus far, Casey has not tried to pin this on anyone she knows, so I doubt she put the body near Tony's place or any other friend's place.  The area around the airport should be searchd thoroughly, any parks that are close to the home, any fields or meadows or wooded areas fairly close to the home.  Casey keeps saying "she is close" and I think that is a clue.  They need to look in lakes and rivers and canals, too. 

Casey may have put the body in abandoned house or a newly constructed but unsold house or somewhere near the road if she wanted to make it look as if the sitter had tossed her out of the car as she left town.

Places that were special to Casey and/or Caylee might be places to look.  A playground.  A beach.  If put in a dumpster, I would bet she was wrapped in a special blanket and then put in a trash bag. 

I doubt that she burned the body, but she may have burned some evidence. 

Casey had no day job.  She could have taken the body miles from the house.  Even  way out in the country.  I wonder about some place near the rest home where her grandfather stays.

It is probably some place she sees as serene and beautiful and "nearby."  It also would have to be a bit off the beaten path so she would not be seen taking the body there.

I have also wondered about an empty apartment at Sawgrass if she could have gotten into one and put the child in a freezer or refrigerator.  Caylee was very small.  But the cops say she was not on any Sawgrass videos.

Hudsunn, I have to disagree with some of your points.

While I agree that Caylee may have been buried off the beaten path (could account for the scratches on the trunk from low branches/limbs), I don't believe she would put her where there was a chance of her being found, like an apartment. She thought this out in "cover my ass" mode. With all the lies Casey has told, if she told me Caylee was close by, I'd start looking far away.

I have picked up far too many murdered children for our Medical Examiner. Probably over a dozen. None of them were wrapped in blankets. Only 1 was drowned. The rest were smothered, strangled, had their throats slit and hit with a pick axe in the head. Every one of those mothers at one point had shown affection, even love for their children. Only 1 that I can recall had a history of abuse.
There's no predicting what this woman was capable of.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.