April 20, 2024, 07:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348802 times)
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

Hey Rob, what are you having for dinner tonight?????

sammie in a can

BEER

No beer for you!!!
Monkeys on pins and needles waiting for your show tonight!!!

I repeat, NO BEER FOR DANA

mmm
Beer

There are Angels among us.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:37 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

I could use one or two of those right about now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:45 PM »

guys, I come from a family of low down skalley wag attorneys. My grandfather argued before the Supreme Court in 1952 and changed the law of the land. My sister, not the one in the motorcycle wreck, was a Clinton Admin Justice official. My cousin is a Constitutional Law Scholar. My uncle has his own firm.

in the old days they would say "I don't want to know what you did" ..

they would claim the less they knew then the better.

that's not how things work anymore.

a good defense attorney needs to know everything about you to defend you in this modern high tech age.

I am now working for plaintiff side after 5 years on defense.  There is a big difference and there is so much that is not released to public for one Constitutional right or another.  It is so tough knowing something important may never reach the jury.  Jurors.....that is what all those "side-bars" are about....evidence that is argued whether it can come in or not.  Tampered evidence will not come in.  If not "chain-of-custody" evidence (where police signed off on collection and certified it), it will not come in to the case....that is the law and it sucks.  There is so much cops collect as evidence and it will never be made public or make evidence in court of law.  It sucks!!!also

I have witnessed murderers get off due to tampered evidence OR NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY.  It SUCKS BUT THE LAW IS THE LAW.  We collect evidence in ER, but if no cops around to sign off on evidence, it can not be used in court.  How sick is that?  In Phila, it takes at least 45 min's for cop to get to ER.  Perp already threatened or hit us and out the door.  There goes evidence we collected because cop not there to witness it.  DNA down the drain.

HOW DO YOU THINK OJ GOT OFF???NOT BECAUSE HE WAS INNOCENT, BUT BECAUSE SEARCH WASN'T DONE CORRECTLY so not allowed in court.  Also, try this yourself.  Get a leather glove that fits you.  Then, put on a latex glove and try to get that same leather glove on you.  It is not going to work because the latex rubber is going to stop you from sliding  on leather without incident.  OJ got off because no one thought that a leather glove could not slip over a latex glove.

Just FYI...defense are sneaky and u will never know the whole story which sucks.

These murderer's get off because defense attorney's slip by crap that lay people don't pick up on.  DONT LET THAT HAPPEN IN THIS CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

LOL  yes that is what this board needs...a bunch of drunk monkeys!   
LOL very true I am sitting here with wine lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1224 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »

caylee anthony case - dead body DEFINITELY IN CAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GgX8KjFPnY

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

ooops, *Sangria*.   And i'm not supposed to know so I can't even react.  Wow.  Keeping my mouth shut???  Ha ha.  We'll see....

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1226 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. Including revelations that her mother Casey Anthony may not be revealing everything she knows.Sources close to the investigation said that preliminary results from a laboratory at the University of Tennessee show air samples taken from the trunk of the car Casey Anthony was driving provided by investigators show the presence of human decomposition. These results are prompting investigators to order further tests.In addition there has been some type of immunity deal offered to Casey Anthony but she only has 24 hours to accept the deal and only if she provides concrete information that leads to the discovery of Caylee or her remains. Casey Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

http://www.foxnews.com/urgent_queue/index.html#3ea81404,2008-08-27
Thank you Seeme,that 24 hour deadline sounds more plausible than the nezt tuesday deadline.
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow evening.....if Casey doesn't take the immunity deal she will be promptly arrested and charged right?

I can't believe they would give her until Tuesday....she's had 2 months. I wouldn't give her until tomorrow if I was the DA.

I hope the he!! they charge her tomorrow as well.
I hope so too and it would seem that IF all the info coming out today,is true....they HAVE to charge her and real soon.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1227 on: August 27, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

You need a green vegetable, for a well balanced meal. Pickle?

you're killin me ovah here!

I thought jalapeņo potato chips qualified.

whatta I know!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: August 27, 2008, 07:41:34 PM »

kissyface sorry about your job.  That stinks!!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: August 27, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

my main man DANA

I bet you're gonna deliver a knock out show tonight!!!

We're all very excited!!

next beer is on me my friend!!!

you got it

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1230 on: August 27, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. Including revelations that her mother Casey Anthony may not be revealing everything she knows.Sources close to the investigation said that preliminary results from a laboratory at the University of Tennessee show air samples taken from the trunk of the car Casey Anthony was driving provided by investigators show the presence of human decomposition. These results are prompting investigators to order further tests.In addition there has been some type of immunity deal offered to Casey Anthony but she only has 24 hours to accept the deal and only if she provides concrete information that leads to the discovery of Caylee or her remains. Casey Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

I don't mean to be a downer here but....this statement bothers me

There is no "official" report of these results. I've heard these kind of statements before and somehow things seem to go sour awfully fast. Will this always be secret until the trial or will it eventually be "public document" like the ones released monday ?

anyone ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: August 27, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

Thanks, but I think they are doing me a favor.  High stress, low pay, ....I stayed too long anyways.  Now I gotta go out there and show the world what I'm really made of.

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: August 27, 2008, 07:44:20 PM »

Thank you Seeme,that 24 hour deadline sounds more plausible than the nezt tuesday deadline.
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow evening.....if Casey doesn't take the immunity deal she will be promptly arrested and charged right?

I can't believe they would give her until Tuesday....she's had 2 months. I wouldn't give her until tomorrow if I was the DA.

I hope so too and it would seem that IF all the info coming out today,is true....they HAVE to charge her and real soon.

I don't see Padilla's posse too much longer

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: August 27, 2008, 07:45:05 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

I was drinking coke all day to stay awake......ready to add rum to it........lots of rum!  LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: August 27, 2008, 07:45:21 PM »

Thanks, but I think they are doing me a favor.  High stress, low pay, ....I stayed too long anyways.  Now I gotta go out there and show the world what I'm really made of.

So sorry about the job.  It's hard to think about venturing out in the work world I am sure...but you will do fine. Meet it head on and keep on until you get the job you want.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1235 on: August 27, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »

I messed that up good...let's try again

I don't mean to be a downer here but....this statement bothers me

There is no "official" report of these results. I've heard these kind of statements before and somehow things seem to go sour awfully fast. Will this always be secret until the trial or will it eventually be "public document" like the ones released monday ?

anyone ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1236 on: August 27, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »

I love how the family is saying that these test can not solidify anything as they have not found Caylee.....

Well then...HOW MANY FREAKIN DEAD BODIES WAS CASEY STOWING THEN???

monsters!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1237 on: August 27, 2008, 07:46:48 PM »

Next time we have a high profile case we need to tell the nuts on the losers side to listen to us for a change...we could have held a Monkey Convention on $50,000! Rolling Eyes
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: August 27, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »

So sorry about the job.  It's hard to think about venturing out in the work world I am sure...but you will do fine. Meet it head on and keep on until you get the job you want.
Thanks Lala's.  You guys are wonderful.  I know I will be just fine and my lil monkey motivates me to no end, though not so lil...started 7th grade this week....ouch!

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: August 27, 2008, 07:47:18 PM »

I don't see Padilla's posse too much longer

I meant to say I don't see Padilla's posse protecting the skank too much longer

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.