April 25, 2024, 11:15:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349112 times)
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: August 27, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »

Hey Rob, what are you having for dinner tonight?????

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

LOL  yes that is what this board needs...a bunch of drunk monkeys!   

Please guys....I am just waiting till after Nancy Grace to go to the liquor store....

It is the Irish way of dealing...lol

I will be pouring a little out for Caylee...poor sweet baby

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: August 27, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

I was drinking coke all day to stay awake......ready to add rum to it........lots of rum!  LOL

I wasnt going to say anything but thats what Im havin right now..
Rum n coke
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: August 27, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. Including revelations that her mother Casey Anthony may not be revealing everything she knows.Sources close to the investigation said that preliminary results from a laboratory at the University of Tennessee show air samples taken from the trunk of the car Casey Anthony was driving provided by investigators show the presence of human decomposition. These results are prompting investigators to order further tests.In addition there has been some type of immunity deal offered to Casey Anthony but she only has 24 hours to accept the deal and only if she provides concrete information that leads to the discovery of Caylee or her remains. Casey Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

http://www.foxnews.com/urgent_queue/index.html#3ea81404,2008-08-27
Thank you Seeme,that 24 hour deadline sounds more plausible than the nezt tuesday deadline.
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow evening.....if Casey doesn't take the immunity deal she will be promptly arrested and charged right?

I can't believe they would give her until Tuesday....she's had 2 months. I wouldn't give her until tomorrow if I was the DA.

I hope the he!! they charge her tomorrow as well.
I hope so too and it would seem that IF all the info coming out today,is true....they HAVE to charge her and real soon.

I don't see Padilla's posse too much longer

I just watched a video and they said the results that came in was earlier reported to be from the air tests but the just said that was not correct it was the actuall DNA!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: August 27, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

Next time we have a high profile case we need to tell the nuts on the losers side to listen to us for a change...we could have held a Monkey Convention on $50,000! Rolling Eyes

no meatza pizza allowed

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: August 27, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »

kissyface sorry about your job.  That stinks!!
Thanks, but I think they are doing me a favor.  High stress, low pay, ....I stayed too long anyways.  Now I gotta go out there and show the world what I'm really made of.

You're gonna do great!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1245 on: August 27, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

my main man DANA

I bet you're gonna deliver a knock out show tonight!!!

We're all very excited!!

next beer is on me my friend!!!

you got it

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: August 27, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. Including revelations that her mother Casey Anthony may not be revealing everything she knows.Sources close to the investigation said that preliminary results from a laboratory at the University of Tennessee show air samples taken from the trunk of the car Casey Anthony was driving provided by investigators show the presence of human decomposition. These results are prompting investigators to order further tests.In addition there has been some type of immunity deal offered to Casey Anthony but she only has 24 hours to accept the deal and only if she provides concrete information that leads to the discovery of Caylee or her remains. Casey Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

Thank you Seeme,that 24 hour deadline sounds more plausible than the nezt tuesday deadline.
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow evening.....if Casey doesn't take the immunity deal she will be promptly arrested and charged right?

I can't believe they would give her until Tuesday....she's had 2 months. I wouldn't give her until tomorrow if I was the DA.

I hope so too and it would seem that IF all the info coming out today,is true....they HAVE to charge her and real soon.

I meant to say I don't see Padilla's posse protecting the skank too much longer

That's skank-ho,baby-killer,psycho,liar.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1247 on: August 27, 2008, 07:50:34 PM »

I love how the family is saying that these test can not solidify anything as they have not found Caylee.....

Well then...HOW MANY FREAKIN DEAD BODIES WAS CASEY STOWING THEN???

monsters!!!

Not yet, but then again TES is going to be searching...like hours through the hour glass so goes the days of Casey's life. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: August 27, 2008, 07:51:03 PM »

I just watched a video and they said the results that came in was earlier reported to be from the air tests but the just said that was not correct it was the actuall DNA!

I believe they have the air samples from BODY FARM and DNA from the FBI labs back..
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: August 27, 2008, 07:51:07 PM »

I think giving her 24 hours to take a deal is ridiculous.  She's either going to
 a. pull a Melinda Duckett
 b. somehow play the insanity card
 or c. just keep lying and lying and lying and lying.

It serves no purpose and is simply wasting more time.....but that's what this ho-bag does.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: August 27, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

Will they put Casey in the high-profile/protective area in jail again? Anyone know?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: August 27, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

I think whatever happened to Caylee...needs to happen to Casey.....How dare her take a beautiful life....and how dare whoever knows about this lie....they all need to rot.....maybe we should lock them in trunks...

Gosh I am beyond angry.  I am literally crying.  That poor precious baby.

Me too...no matter how much angst and sleepless nights my 2 teenage daughters put me thru alone, with no one to help, I would take that baby in a second.  I may not have much financially but make up for it in love.  GD it...give her to me before hurting her.  This was an innocent baby and I can't get past that.  I am sure I am not the only person that would have taken her on and showed her love.  This did not have to happen.  So many would have taken her.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: August 27, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

LOL  yes that is what this board needs...a bunch of drunk monkeys!   

Please guys....I am just waiting till after Nancy Grace to go to the liquor store....

It is the Irish way of dealing...lol

I will be pouring a little out for Caylee...poor sweet baby

This Irish Girl couldn't wait ..... lickin my monkey wounds with Butterscotch Schnapps and Baileys Carmel Irish Creme in a tall glass .... just sittin her waiting for NG

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: August 27, 2008, 07:53:33 PM »

What happens if Casey cant produce the body because dad moved it and she decides to squeal on him..(Doubt she will but ya know)

Does she still get the deal??
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: August 27, 2008, 07:53:57 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

I was drinking coke all day to stay awake......ready to add rum to it........lots of rum!  LOL

I wasnt going to say anything but thats what Im havin right now..
Rum n coke

Vodka Tonic here

There are Angels among us.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1255 on: August 27, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »

I meant to say I don't see Padilla's posse protecting the skank too much longer
Padilla and his gang were nutso to begin with.I don't know if they can recind the bond but I doubt it.They are just out the money.....something definite HAS to happen tomorrow IF all that DNA info is true.Like SeaSearcher just posted.....I hope all this info is not a media ploy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: August 27, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

I sure hope that LP/JP personnel don't drink or eat anything in that house, it could be another JIM JONES koolaid moment in either & then there is that revolver that could still be in that house. 

Am serious they could really be in harms way, they'd have to be dealt if someone decided to take matters into their own hands here.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: August 27, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »

kissyface sorry about your job.  That stinks!!
Thanks, but I think they are doing me a favor.  High stress, low pay, ....I stayed too long anyways.  Now I gotta go out there and show the world what I'm really made of.
Maybe you can go to FL and help out TES with Beth

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: August 27, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »

I love how the family is saying that these test can not solidify anything as they have not found Caylee.....

Well then...HOW MANY FREAKIN DEAD BODIES WAS CASEY STOWING THEN???

monsters!!!

Not yet, but then again TES is going to be searching...like hours through the hour glass so goes the days of Casey's life. 

Tell Grampa to stop thinking Caylee is gonna come knocking at his front door, right out of the blue!  His daughter killed any possibility of that happening in his lifetime!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: August 27, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »

Snipped

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Ok , wait so the hair was Caylee's, does it show it was from decomp or just the stains and dirt? Is that another kind of test that they can do to see if the hair was from a live or dead body??? Sorry this statement I keep reading over and still getting confused....

Dr. Biden said that for some reason hair will develop a dark ring around the end towards the scalp and that is how they can tell if the hair came from a live or dead body.  He said they have no idea why that happens but it does.

It reads to me this way:  Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair , a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.