April 24, 2024, 05:42:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349033 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »

Padilla said he was in it for the long run... a live Caylee or a dead Caylee.  Maybe he will help TES search.  I still think there are good guys out that that get snookered from time to time...I almost feel sorry for them now.  If only they had listened to me and everyone else that was trying to tell them.  Still I give them credit...they are taking it like men and hanging in there...I may end up liking these guys after all....I said may...

me sees more words that will be eaten

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »

Thank you so much....but eliminate him.  I think we all know who she resembles so far.  Ugh, why do we have to be the paternity experts????

She's such a beautiful girl. The guy to her left isn't hard on the eyes either...............but it's a different look. They don't look related, to me. Feel free to post his pic anytime though. We can't be too sure.....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »

Padilla on now:

He is really down now...he said he would never have asked Tony to post bond...and he would never have come to Orlando. WOOOOO HOOOO!!

thank goodness!!!

signing off to do homework w/ the Monkey!!

Lalas...placed a call to the sperm donor and read your words ver batim!! lol..THANKS!!

If not too worn out...will log on later.

Keep up the great work Monkeys!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

Sorry WATCHING...I got so excited I didn't even notice you were a newbie!!! I am actually a Newbie too! Welcome and post fastt and often. Many Monkeys are watching even if they don't always respond!!! Welcome to Monkeyhood!

There are Angels among us.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2008, 08:49:49 PM »

bailing Casey out did nothing and in fact probably hurt the case.

bad bad bad move.

I know people have asked this before, but I don't remember seeing a definitive answer. If he thinks now that Casey shouldn't have been bailed out, can the bail be rescinded and Casey sent back to jail?

I don't think she can.  If so there would be a lot of people in the U.S. taking their bail back.

Edited to add link:

http://www.bountylocators.com/article.cfm/id/157128

San, Tony Padilla stated on WS that he could rescind the bond at any time it was necessary.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2008, 08:50:12 PM »

So I really hate passing judgement on people without really knowing anything about them, I guess that is why I held on to the fact that maybe Casey did hand her off maybe she did sell her, but as I think about everything I am starting to come to the conclusion that maybe that did not happen. I mean I don't care how good of a friend you are after all this there is no way you would keep your mouth shut.If it were me I would be running to the police begging them to forgive me for lying and I know who has Caylee. Leonard saying drop her off somewhere would have been easy so if someone in fact had her they could have very well dropped her off in the middle of the night at a police or fire station without anyone knowing.
  i still am not sure about the involvement of George and Cindy.But she could not have done this alone. Maybe she is saying so adamantly she does not know where caylee is because in fact maybe somebody else disposed of the body and she in fact does not no were she is. Then I am thinking about Jesse Grund how do you wake up one morning and realize you don't want to be a cop? not only that but right around the time your ex's daughter goes missing and then you move out of state? Now you have another cop that was talking to her around the same time and he lies!! He had to know it was going to come to come out he had to so why lie, could it be that these 2 (cops) knew eachother and helped her with the perfect crime? Who else would be better to no how to hide a body but 2 cops?
 anyway sorry didn't say much you guys didn't already know thinkin out loud I guess. But day by day things look more Grimm for this little girl.To think of her lifeless body being out there somewhere is heartbreaking.

Thanks for listening

KRISTIN......GOT PLANS THIS WEEKEND>?

There are Angels among us.
watchinginMA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »

I am closer to cape cod

anyways I think it was some type of hint how she kept saying "I dropped her off at Sawgrass that statement haunts me.   depending on the time she ditched her car why so close to the dumpest unless you want to get rid of something. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »

Whoa! Padilla is having a meltdown.

Dang, I'm missing it.  Hope Carpe is getting it.....lol 

I am. I was feeling some empathy for him, and then he said this...

If I hadn't bailed her out.... the media would have forgotten about it and gone home.

He said this as he put on his 10 gallon hat.

Actually, I may give him that one...he could be dead on with this.  The police files would never have been released...that is a given.  The only reason they released them was because they were getting a beat down from the press.  They were being made fools of and they pulled a good one and tipped their hand and now it's all about who's your daddy?  LOL 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

Think in simple terms.  Occam's Razor: 

Occam's razor (sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar, William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae ("law of parsimony" or "law of succinctness"): "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem", roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity".

This is often paraphrased as "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best." In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_Razor

This case may not be as elaborately planned as it may seem.  jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »

WELCOME to Watching and any other new monkey I've missed!!

If anyone wants an avatar, check out the link in my signature line!! Let me know if you'd like something different and I'll try to help!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »

Padilla on now:

He is really down now...he said he would never have asked Tony to post bond...and he would never have come to Orlando. WOOOOO HOOOO!!

thank goodness!!!

signing off to do homework w/ the Monkey!!

Lalas...placed a call to the sperm donor and read your words ver batim!! lol..THANKS!!

If not too worn out...will log on later.

Keep up the great work Monkeys!!

Good for you!!  I have faith in you...stay strong and remember...you are holding the cards right now.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

Padilla said he was in it for the long run... a live Caylee or a dead Caylee.  Maybe he will help TES search.  I still think there are good guys out that that get snookered from time to time...I almost feel sorry for them now.  If only they had listened to me and everyone else that was trying to tell them.  Still I give them credit...they are taking it like men and hanging in there...I may end up liking these guys after all....I said may...

me sees more words that will be eaten

I said....MAY!! 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »

be back in a few.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »

OK....DOES ANYONE HAVE A THEORY ON WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE POTENTIALLY DUMPED THE BODY??? I WILL NOT BE IGNORED ON THIS ONE! MWAHAHA

????????????MONKEYS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe Caylee was left in a hot, hot car and died in her carseat.  I think Casey (after having tried to get hold of her family will no success) put her in the trunk and drove around with it for a few days (not more than maybe 2-3 days.  She then switched to Amy's car and dumped her car right before Cindy got hold her.  I think she knew then that the smell wasn't going away.  So Caylee was dead from about the 17th-18th and was in the trunk for a few days and then the car was dumped.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2008, 08:56:05 PM »

I am closer to cape cod

anyways I think it was some type of hint how she kept saying "I dropped her off at Sawgrass that statement haunts me.   depending on the time she ditched her car why so close to the dumpest unless you want to get rid of something. 

The Sawgrass apartments sticks in my mind too.  I'm hoping that when TES goes there they can search that area as well as others.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »

You're a good mamma monkey, Lisa.  (((hugs))) 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2008, 08:58:07 PM »

I am closer to cape cod

The Sawgrass apartments sticks in my mind too.  I'm hoping that when TES goes there they can search that area as well as others.

I like Rob's Sawgrass theory. He may be right on with that one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »

From WS
I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at 2496 S Conway Dr August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2008, 09:00:48 PM »

I'm starving over here - so I just went up to the kitchen to see what's available

and I found some chips and some salsa

habanero salsa

So, I'm thinking this is terrific

then I see the label - and it says Mrs Renfro's

I'm still eating it anyway.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2008, 09:01:28 PM »

Whoa! Padilla is having a meltdown.

Dang, I'm missing it.  Hope Carpe is getting it.....lol 

I am. I was feeling some empathy for him, and then he said this...

If I hadn't bailed her out.... the media would have forgotten about it and gone home.

He said this as he put on his 10 gallon hat.

Hey all ...

He needs to take his 10 gallon hat go home and make room for TES, people who actually care about finding little Caylee rather than seeing themselves on TV, PR and making $'s off this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.