April 26, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349130 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: August 27, 2008, 10:59:52 PM »

It's been a roller coaster of a day and night...I've been down to the bottom of my coffee cup many times...I'll be here for some time tonight Wink

Right now it's just friccin' mind boggling how this family...damn..it's hard for me to even call them that...how they can keep up this charade....it is obvious that they have all spent their whole lives....spewing lie after lie after lie...it's like it is *normal* for them...second nature even...no emotion from any of them...especially after the damning news released today....ZOMBIES...with a one road agenda....it...well...it BLOWS MY MIND!!!!

Des....can you see the smoke coming out of my ears...

You set my smoke detectors off, dis!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:03 PM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

If stating your opinion prevents you from searching...than you are not going to have any searchers!
No one is on Casey's side at this point...maybe the parents, but that is still questionable and up for speculation.

Not true Dolce......many Monkeys are there, I know you are!

There are Angels among us.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1622 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:27 PM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....Oh, I hope that is not true,  Caylee needs you Joseph.  I know her soul is in Heaven, but I can't stand the idea of her body being where it shouldnt be..

I agree Always, Caylee does need Joseph, and Tim needs Joseph and his knowledge of the case and the area....
It makes me crazy to think of her out there somewhere.....

Hey Cubbee, Are you getting ready for yet another storm? I've been getting things together and now have to pick up the yard and tend to the animals. It doesn't look good for us in Louisiana???? Stay safe and prayers from everyone, please.

I have been sitting here in Naples, FL blowing the storm away from our coast...I will keep blowing for you all in Louisianna hoping to push it to Mexico.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:41 PM »

If Cindy and George don't realize Casey is guilty...accident or intentional...they are in for a world of hurt.  LE is giving them a chance now...TES is there to find Caylee.  They need to just step back and let them work...they can not do anything to help Casey now.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »

It's been a roller coaster of a day and night...I've been down to the bottom of my coffee cup many times...I'll be here for some time tonight Wink

Right now it's just friccin' mind boggling how this family...damn..it's hard for me to even call them that...how they can keep up this charade....it is obvious that they have all spent their whole lives....spewing lie after lie after lie...it's like it is *normal* for them...second nature even...no emotion from any of them...especially after the damning news released today....ZOMBIES...with a one road agenda....it...well...it BLOWS MY MIND!!!!

You set my smoke detectors off, des!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

Looks like it is time to spill the beans now ......

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_attorney_letter_to_sheriff.pdf

Could this be purgery if they do not open up and start telling the truth?  There have obviously been new leads outlining Caseys involvement and knowledge to the whereabouts of Caylee......

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: August 27, 2008, 11:01:44 PM »

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....Oh, I hope that is not true,  Caylee needs you Joseph.  I know her soul is in Heaven, but I can't stand the idea of her body being where it shouldnt be..

I agree Always, Caylee does need Joseph, and Tim needs Joseph and his knowledge of the case and the area....

Hey Cubbee, Are you getting ready for yet another storm? I've been getting things together and now have to pick up the yard and tend to the animals. It doesn't look good for us in Louisiana???? Stay safe and prayers from everyone, please.

LOL.... I haven't done one thing to prepare yet. When Katrina was coming I had monkeys screaming at me and calling me on the phone telling me to GET OUT! I will probably make some preparations tomorrow and hope for the best.Maybe I will have to evacuate to Orlando!
It looks like it is coming right at me!!!! My son and his friends are preparing for no school and planning crabbing and fishing trips.... oh, to be young and have no worries!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: August 27, 2008, 11:01:54 PM »

Doesn't it make you wonder though?  Amy seem to like Casey.  Ricardo (I think) said he thought she was a good mother. Did she lie and make bad decisions and then one day her mind just broke???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1628 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »

Dana, were you approving of the action of OCSO in terminating the liar who had a position in their Patrolmen's Division?

dam right! there is no room in police work for those who lie

Everybody lies...

Everybody fries...

Ain't that right, Case-face?

(ya little b****)

Isn't Karma great......

I'd love to torture her skank ass.....oops! ::

Carpe...a bunch of us Gals got skank here in the back room...I'm holdin' her down...Can and Cubbee are beating the shit outa her...and Lala's is poking the skank with very sharp pencils...you can have Skankie...when we're done...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1629 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

If stating your opinion prevents you from searching...than you are not going to have any searchers!
No one is on Casey's side at this point...maybe the parents, but that is still questionable and up for speculation.

Not true Dolce......many Monkeys are there, I know you are!

Yes I was just stating that if they prevent people from searching based on their negative perception of Casey, then they would have no searchers due to the fact that EVERYONE has a negative perception of Casey.  Go team Monkey!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »

God - please take care of little Caylee.

Joseph, Dana, and Tim - thank you so much for all that you do.  You guys are awesome.

Joseph - I am very close to New York.

Monkeys - I want to congratulate all of you because I really do think that Cindy called Tim because of the pressure that we have put on Garrison during the past few days.  I want to think that maybe we did make a difference in this horror show.  Thanks Monkeys.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »

I would think that kind of an ultimatem would NOT BE HONORED.

I hope you are right.

I have to believe that Tim has kept his word to the family, but that being said CREDIBILITY is important in the search & rescue field & wasting people's time who are willing to put their time, blood, sweat & tears into searching in only ONE DIRECTION would not be advisable as it is not reasonable.  It would be prudent to ascertain what type of searching volunteers would feel best suited for & utilize them in that manner.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: August 27, 2008, 11:02:59 PM »

I have been sitting here in Naples, FL blowing the storm away from our coast...I will keep blowing for you all in Louisianna hoping to push it to Mexico.

Please do... I am not ready for another katrina and there are already so many people who are not back on their feet from that yet!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: August 27, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »

I missed the Dana show cause of company. Is it recorded and when can I listen to it? Thanks all.

Don't know it it is up yet cajun....
Is that storm gonna come get us?

The best weather forecaster for our area is Rob on KATC. He has always hit it on the nose. Can you catch him in your area? I do think that with all of the Highs blocking this system, it will hit Louisiana. This stuff is getting old since my area is still rebuilding from hurricane Rita, 3 years ago.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:00 PM »

I'm very interested in the shovel soil samples and whether it indicates it comes from the Anthony's back yard. - and other soil samples vegetation in the car, under the car,which might show area where Caylee was taken. 
Not all testing is back yet - and am hoping something will give them a point of search.

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »

Joseph....if you can....what is your opinion about George...I wonder if they will do a DNA test on him too...I have my reasons for this train of thought...

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.  Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

Anyway... I have homework to do... and I am so behind because of this case... it is driving me nuts.  You guys are great... thanks for inviting me into your community.... it is a great honor to be amongst such good people.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:59 PM »

Dana, were you approving of the action of OCSO in terminating the liar who had a position in their Patrolmen's Division?

dam right! there is no room in police work for those who lie

Everybody lies...

Everybody fries...

Ain't that right, Case-face?

(ya little b****)

Isn't Karma great......

I'd love to torture her skank ass.....oops! ::

Carpe...a bunch of us Gals got skank here in the back room...I'm holdin' her down...Can and Cubbee are beating the shit outa her...and Lala's is poking the skank with very sharp pencils...you can have Skankie...when we're done...Des

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 27, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »

I missed the Dana show cause of company. Is it recorded and when can I listen to it? Thanks all.

Cajun - I just checked and the podcast isn't up yet but it will be either later tonight or tomorrow. 

Keep checking back to this link and instead of the "LISTEN LIVE" link there will be an icon that looks like this

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1638 on: August 27, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »

You set my smoke detectors off, des!

LOL Mammy..I tend to do that when I get real mad..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: August 27, 2008, 11:06:42 PM »

God - please take care of little Caylee.

Joseph, Dana, and Tim - thank you so much for all that you do.  You guys are awesome.

Joseph - I am very close to New York.

Monkeys - I want to congratulate all of you because I really do think that Cindy called Tim because of the pressure that we have put on Garrison during the past few days.  I want to think that maybe we did make a difference in this horror show.  Thanks Monkeys.

You do make a difference!  A HUGE DIFFERENCE!  Don't ever forget that...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.