April 18, 2024, 12:44:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348654 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: August 27, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »

Still feeling poorly, and have to work tomorrow and then I guess make hurricane preparations.... guess I really should check out the weather channel or something...
Night all...going to the blanket show...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: August 27, 2008, 11:40:06 PM »

Destiny, will you light a candle for me, because you know why????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »

Good night Cubee, I will pray that you will feel better and you will be safe!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1683 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:19 PM »

Tamik, it is wonderful to see you!

I'm just sickened. I knew she was gone, but it's so hard to read that forensics verify it. It's just such a tragedy................not so much for the family, but for that innocent 2 year old child who became a victim of evil.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: August 27, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »

Looks like it is time to spill the beans now ......

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_attorney_letter_to_sheriff.pdf

Could this be purgery if they do not open up and start telling the truth?  There have obviously been new leads outlining Caseys involvement and knowledge to the whereabouts of Caylee......

Can someone check this out for me?  Would this be an additional charge for Casey if they didn't cooperate w/LE?

I'm not sure Invision.  I know she doesn't have to implicate herself so my guess would be no.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: August 27, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »

Still feeling poorly, and have to work tomorrow and then I guess make hurricane preparations.... guess I really should check out the weather channel or something...
Good night cubbee - hope you feel better soon.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1686 on: August 27, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »

Take care of you hon, and stay safe!! We wouldn't want anything to happen to you!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: August 27, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »

Nite Cubbee.
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: August 27, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »

You all are so lucky that either you are alone or you have mates that understand why you do what you do.  My Rm does not like childeren, he cannot fathom why I would waste one minute on Natalee or Caylee.  I hope Lisa, when she dates, will really really make a wise decision of the kind of person she brings into her little one's life.  My kids do not even come to my house.  Don't get me wrong, he is not evil, just doesnt feel the same as me.

Not so, always.  My husband told me tonight that he thinks I am too wrapped up in this case, that every time he looks at me, I am buried in my laptop, reading and muttering to myself.  There is a layer of dust over everything and the clean underwear fairy is MIA.  I can't explain it to him.  Hell, I don't understand it myself.    I'm just thankful that I found this forum and ya'll let me in.  I may not post much (too busy catching up on reading) but I'm here to support the cause - finding Caylee.  Tommorrow morning I am driving up to my son's house (160 miles) to watch my 6 y/o grandson play in his first flag football game, he's the QB.  I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: August 27, 2008, 11:44:43 PM »

Welcome back Tamikosmom - I hope you enjoyed Amsterdam
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: August 27, 2008, 11:45:44 PM »

Awe, that's awesome!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: August 27, 2008, 11:47:03 PM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

Joseph....if you can....what is your opinion about George...I wonder if they will do a DNA test on him too...I have my reasons for this train of thought...

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.  Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

Anyway... I have homework to do... and I am so behind because of this case... it is driving me nuts.  You guys are great... thanks for inviting me into your community.... it is a great honor to be amongst such good people.

What about the shovel Casey borrowed from a neighbour prior the vehicle being impounded?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: August 27, 2008, 11:47:27 PM »

Looks like it is time to spill the beans now ......

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_attorney_letter_to_sheriff.pdf

Could this be purgery if they do not open up and start telling the truth?  There have obviously been new leads outlining Caseys involvement and knowledge to the whereabouts of Caylee......

Can someone check this out for me?  Would this be an additional charge for Casey if they didn't cooperate w/LE?

Gee I don't know but I know she has been charged with GIVING FALSE STATEMENTS TO LE, kind of sounds like the same thing.  I liked where they had the statements signed under oath, but I can't remember if they all were but MOST of them were & if those statements turn out to contain intentional falsehoods, that is perjury by the definition I am familiar with.  That's why so many of our politicians who turn out to be liars refuse to give testimony if it is UNDER OATH.

but this letter is from her attorney stating that if LE  "uncovered certain leads in which my client's involvement can be towards the beneficial assistance towards the finding of Caylee Anthony"

Well I think they have been successful in doing that. Casey knows where Caylee is.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: August 27, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »

You all are so lucky that either you are alone or you have mates that understand why you do what you do.  My Rm does not like childeren, he cannot fathom why I would waste one minute on Natalee or Caylee.  I hope Lisa, when she dates, will really really make a wise decision of the kind of person she brings into her little one's life.  My kids do not even come to my house.  Don't get me wrong, he is not evil, just doesnt feel the same as me.

Not so, always.  My husband told me tonight that he thinks I am too wrapped up in this case, that every time he looks at me, I am buried in my laptop, reading and muttering to myself.  There is a layer of dust over everything and the clean underwear fairy is MIA.  I can't explain it to him.  Hell, I don't understand it myself.    I'm just thankful that I found this forum and ya'll let me in.  I may not post much (too busy catching up on reading) but I'm here to support the cause - finding Caylee.  Tommorrow morning I am driving up to my son's house (160 miles) to watch my 6 y/o grandson play in his first flag football game, he's the QB.  I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....Than I feel for you too, Hug your son and grand babies for me.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1694 on: August 27, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »

Nite Girl...Candle lit for you....and Prayers for Health....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: August 27, 2008, 11:50:51 PM »

Hi Carpe, I thought you already went to sleep.  You are lucky you're not here, because I would probably hug you and not want to let you go for a long time.  (Sorry, other monkeys, thats just how I feel right now.)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1696 on: August 27, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »

Not so, always.  My husband told me tonight that he thinks I am too wrapped up in this case, that every time he looks at me, I am buried in my laptop, reading and muttering to myself.  There is a layer of dust over everything and the clean underwear fairy is MIA.  I can't explain it to him.  Hell, I don't understand it myself.    I'm just thankful that I found this forum and ya'll let me in.  I may not post much (too busy catching up on reading) but I'm here to support the cause - finding Caylee.  Tommorrow morning I am driving up to my son's house (160 miles) to watch my 6 y/o grandson play in his first flag football game, he's the QB.  I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....

We're glad you are here, too, lucy! I've had it proven to me many times that this forum was a gift to me, and I've seen it be that to many others. I "found" it shortly after my Mom was killed in a car wreck, and it's been here through lots of life's ups and downs. I've discovered that the people who stay are those with incredible power of empathy, and those that have a passion for fairness, truth, and justice. It makes it a very unique group and I'm proud and humbled to be among them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: August 27, 2008, 11:51:57 PM »

Nite Cubbee - hope you feel better tomorrow and I hope Gustav runs out of gas
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1698 on: August 27, 2008, 11:52:24 PM »

Destiny, will you light a candle for me, because you know why????

Done Dear....remember A-1...it is *not* your problem....K?

(((((((((((((((((((Always1)))))))))))))))))))

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: August 27, 2008, 11:53:25 PM »

caylee anthony case - ng 1 8/27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0uVS3j7PTY

caylee anthony case - ng 2 8/27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NBMnRO9K8o

Thank you!
*throws kisses*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.