April 24, 2024, 04:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 349028 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: August 27, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »

Destiny, will you light a candle for me, because you know why????

Done Dear....remember A-1...it is *not* your problem....K?

(((((((((((((((((((Always1)))))))))))))))))))
[/quote                                                            I know, Des, thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »

You all are so lucky that either you are alone or you have mates that understand why you do what you do.  My Rm does not like childeren, he cannot fathom why I would waste one minute on Natalee or Caylee.  I hope Lisa, when she dates, will really really make a wise decision of the kind of person she brings into her little one's life.  My kids do not even come to my house.  Don't get me wrong, he is not evil, just doesnt feel the same as me.

Not so, always.  My husband told me tonight that he thinks I am too wrapped up in this case, that every time he looks at me, I am buried in my laptop, reading and muttering to myself.  There is a layer of dust over everything and the clean underwear fairy is MIA.  I can't explain it to him.  Hell, I don't understand it myself.    I'm just thankful that I found this forum and ya'll let me in.  I may not post much (too busy catching up on reading) but I'm here to support the cause - finding Caylee.  Tommorrow morning I am driving up to my son's house (160 miles) to watch my 6 y/o grandson play in his first flag football game, he's the QB.  I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....Than I feel for you too, Hug your son and grand babies for me.
I will give extra hugs to all, always.  Thanks.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:11 PM »

I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....Than I feel for you too, Hug your son and grand babies for me.

I know. I can't even read some of this because it just breaks my heart. Caylee was an innocent little girl who deserved to be loved and treasured. I can't imagine how she felt in her last moments. I pray she never knew how little her mother actually cared about her.

It makes me want to go wake up my little one right now and tell her how much I love her. (That would be unwise in terms of a good night's sleep, though...I'll squeeze her extra-hard in the morning).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »

You all are so lucky that either you are alone or you have mates that understand why you do what you do.  My Rm does not like childeren, he cannot fathom why I would waste one minute on Natalee or Caylee.  I hope Lisa, when she dates, will really really make a wise decision of the kind of person she brings into her little one's life.  My kids do not even come to my house.  Don't get me wrong, he is not evil, just doesnt feel the same as me.

Not so, always.  My husband told me tonight that he thinks I am too wrapped up in this case, that every time he looks at me, I am buried in my laptop, reading and muttering to myself.  There is a layer of dust over everything and the clean underwear fairy is MIA.  I can't explain it to him.  Hell, I don't understand it myself.    I'm just thankful that I found this forum and ya'll let me in.  I may not post much (too busy catching up on reading) but I'm here to support the cause - finding Caylee.  Tommorrow morning I am driving up to my son's house (160 miles) to watch my 6 y/o grandson play in his first flag football game, he's the QB.  I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....

Lucybelle - I get so obsessed with these cases I'd be taking my laptop to the flag football game 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: August 27, 2008, 11:56:08 PM »

(CNN) -- Investigators have found chemical evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of the car connected to Florida mother Casey Anthony, a law enforcement source said Wednesday.

The evidence, discovered at the the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Facility, may help solve the months-long mystery of the woman's missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A spokesman for the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Facility, also known as the Body Farm, said investigators were testing the air found in the trunk of the car for chemical compounds only found in cadavers.

At the time, the spokesman said, "we would not have performed these tests if we didn't think there was something there."

read the rest here - http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/27/fla.missing.girl/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1705 on: August 27, 2008, 11:57:43 PM »

Not so, always.  My husband told me tonight that he thinks I am too wrapped up in this case, that every time he looks at me, I am buried in my laptop, reading and muttering to myself.  There is a layer of dust over everything and the clean underwear fairy is MIA.  I can't explain it to him.  Hell, I don't understand it myself.    I'm just thankful that I found this forum and ya'll let me in.  I may not post much (too busy catching up on reading) but I'm here to support the cause - finding Caylee.  Tommorrow morning I am driving up to my son's house (160 miles) to watch my 6 y/o grandson play in his first flag football game, he's the QB.  I'm sure my delight at seeing him and his two sisters, 3 y/o and 6 months old will be tinged with a bit of sadness over Caylee.  I can't help it, it's not fair that she never had a chance to play soccer or even football (if she wanted) or go to her first day of school.....

Lucybelle - I get so obsessed with these cases I'd be taking my laptop to the flag football game 

Well, even if you forgot your laptop, you'd be back before we knew you were gone!

Fastest woman on earth!!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: August 28, 2008, 12:01:42 AM »

Looks like it is time to spill the beans now ......

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_attorney_letter_to_sheriff.pdf

Could this be purgery if they do not open up and start telling the truth?  There have obviously been new leads outlining Caseys involvement and knowledge to the whereabouts of Caylee......

Can someone check this out for me?  Would this be an additional charge for Casey if they didn't cooperate w/LE?

Gee I don't know but I know she has been charged with GIVING FALSE STATEMENTS TO LE, kind of sounds like the same thing.  I liked where they had the statements signed under oath, but I can't remember if they all were but MOST of them were & if those statements turn out to contain intentional falsehoods, that is perjury by the definition I am familiar with.  That's why so many of our politicians who turn out to be liars refuse to give testimony if it is UNDER OATH.

but this letter is from her attorney stating that if LE  "uncovered certain leads in which my client's involvement can be towards the beneficial assistance towards the finding of Caylee Anthony"

Well I think they have been successful in doing that. Casey knows where Caylee is.

Sorry, I hadn't read the letter.  To me that reads like a standard form letter that Defense Attorney's would send to LE, that way if LE wants to disclose certain information obtained through investation that LE feels the suspect would be in position to verify than they can request the co-operation but for the most part think when a case is being investigated it isn't necessarily in the best interest to disclose information to the suspect until it is substantiated & therefore would then be forwarded under the rules of discovery & not leave the information to be hindered before being fully investigated.  Hope that makes sense.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1707 on: August 28, 2008, 12:01:51 AM »

In all seriousness, Klaas, I have always thought you should write a book on Natalee's case. I've read the ones out there, and your knowledge would be far, far, more compelling. You could make a case based on facts arranged in logical order and guide the reader to an inevitable conclusion.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: August 28, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »

On July 2, more than two weeks after Caylee was last seen, and two weeks before Cindy Anthony reported the little girl missing, Bobby Lee Williams gave Casey Anthony a tattoo.

Williams said he did not get a sense that Casey Anthony was looking for a child or worried.

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

Did we have this date?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: August 28, 2008, 12:04:29 AM »

Looks like it is time to spill the beans now ......

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_attorney_letter_to_sheriff.pdf

Could this be purgery if they do not open up and start telling the truth?  There have obviously been new leads outlining Caseys involvement and knowledge to the whereabouts of Caylee......

Can someone check this out for me?  Would this be an additional charge for Casey if they didn't cooperate w/LE?

Gee I don't know but I know she has been charged with GIVING FALSE STATEMENTS TO LE, kind of sounds like the same thing.  I liked where they had the statements signed under oath, but I can't remember if they all were but MOST of them were & if those statements turn out to contain intentional falsehoods, that is perjury by the definition I am familiar with.  That's why so many of our politicians who turn out to be liars refuse to give testimony if it is UNDER OATH.

but this letter is from her attorney stating that if LE  "uncovered certain leads in which my client's involvement can be towards the beneficial assistance towards the finding of Caylee Anthony"

Well I think they have been successful in doing that. Casey knows where Caylee is.

Sorry, I hadn't read the letter.  To me that reads like a standard form letter that Defense Attorney's would send to LE, that way if LE wants to disclose certain information obtained through investation that LE feels the suspect would be in position to verify than they can request the co-operation but for the most part think when a case is being investigated it isn't necessarily in the best interest to disclose information to the suspect until it is substantiated & therefore would then be forwarded under the rules of discovery & not leave the information to be hindered before being fully investigated.  Hope that makes sense.

Kinda sorta not really   ..... LOL   nah I think I get it .... was just thinking maybe it could force her to fess up to where Caylee is ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: August 28, 2008, 12:04:55 AM »

In all seriousness, Klaas, I have always thought you should write a book on Natalee's case. I've read the ones out there, and your knowledge would be far, far, more compelling. You could make a case based on facts arranged in logical order and guide the reader to an inevitable conclusion.

Yes but it would be extremely boring and filled with spelling errors and run on sentences, lol 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: August 28, 2008, 12:05:50 AM »

My new blog
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&Mytoken=7DF1B635-F025-4D1B-8F9FA8EB7BEC683564476815
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: August 28, 2008, 12:06:12 AM »

On July 2, more than two weeks after Caylee was last seen, and two weeks before Cindy Anthony reported the little girl missing, Bobby Lee Williams gave Casey Anthony a tattoo.

Williams said he did not get a sense that Casey Anthony was looking for a child or worried.

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

Did we have this date?

Not sure if we did but we do now!  Thanks!

July 2, 2008 is when Casey got the Bella Vida tattoo.
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: August 28, 2008, 12:07:22 AM »

Well, even if you forgot your laptop, you'd be back before we knew you were gone!

Fastest woman on earth!!!!

I actually did think about it!  I could "borrow" my husbands wireless card.  HA!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: August 28, 2008, 12:07:29 AM »

Did we have this date?

Not sure if we did but we do now!  Thanks!

July 2, 2008 is when Casey got the Bella Vida tattoo.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/   Here is the link Klaas

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1715 on: August 28, 2008, 12:08:53 AM »

Yes but it would be extremely boring and filled with spelling errors and run on sentences, lol 

No chance it would be boring! It would be a real eye opener for anyone not on this forum!! And even for some who are! We'd FINALLY catch up! 

As far as the run on sentences....hey, that's why publishers have proof readers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: August 28, 2008, 12:10:42 AM »

Invision - thanks..I'm going to add it to the timeline thread
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: August 28, 2008, 12:11:40 AM »

Invision - thanks..I'm going to add it to the timeline thread

You bet!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: August 28, 2008, 12:12:52 AM »

Goodnight All.

Wishing Caylee had been given the chance to have a beautiful life. 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: August 28, 2008, 12:13:22 AM »

Kinda sorta not really   ..... LOL   nah I think I get it .... was just thinking maybe it could force her to fess up to where Caylee is ...

No, I don't think so that is when she would just not answer A/K/A plead the fifth, right not to incriminate herself but it would make the defense aware of leads that would then put the defense in position to make up stories, anyway that is how I would interpret it.

IMO, any official statements or testimony given should ALWAYS be UNDER OATH & that includes the POPE.  Otherwise, it's a waste of time & resources, which is not in the best interest of the people who the government represents regardless of department/division/entity.  Otherwise giving liars the opportunity to SPIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.