April 18, 2024, 11:03:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 348648 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: August 28, 2008, 12:57:56 AM »

I'm very interested in the shovel soil samples and whether it indicates it comes from the Anthony's back yard. - and other soil samples vegetation in the car, under the car,which might show area where Caylee was taken. 
Not all testing is back yet - and am hoping something will give them a point of search.

I am curios to know if the soil on the shovel matches the soil in the trunk.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1761 on: August 28, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »

Well, it's late and I just flew back in tonight, so going to bed now.   I have tons of catching up to do since my vacation. But once again, I am proud to be a Monkey, the truth seekers.  I have faith that justice will prevail here, only a matter of time.

I will catch up tomorrow and hope to contribute a little more, than spewing out my complete disdain for this family and try to see things more clearer.  Ok, who am I kidding, it can't be any more clearer than what I've read here and other places of what that family is truly about.  I am truly disgusted with Larry Garrison right now, but that is another thread.

Remember this!  This is the good 'ol USA, not Aruba, truth WILL prevail, eventually.  It's only a matter of time.

Good night Monkeys and sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: August 28, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »

Nite Dihannah

Shell - yeah me too, I'd like to know about the shovel.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1763 on: August 28, 2008, 01:06:07 AM »

Sweet dreams monkeys....

Sweet dreams lil monkeys...

sweet dreams Caylee Marie...angeldust...perfect wings...and more hugs and kisses than you recieved down here...rest well and forgive them...we will have to find a way to someday...

Praying for a better tomorrow and peace & justice for the wee ones...

**lighting candle**

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: August 28, 2008, 01:06:48 AM »

I'm very interested in the shovel soil samples and whether it indicates it comes from the Anthony's back yard. - and other soil samples vegetation in the car, under the car,which might show area where Caylee was taken. 
Not all testing is back yet - and am hoping something will give them a point of search.

Me too!  Cuz if it does than there is a really good chance that we will see the bucket loader digging in the back yard under that big ole grill & pavers.  They could have used the neighbors shovel to do the lower digging which would for the most part be completely different soil from the top layers.  If that turns out to be the case that would have been George's big plan of deception, imo.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: August 28, 2008, 01:15:48 AM »

I can't imagine a Mother digging a hole and burying her child in the earth. Think of how sick a person would be to not only murder her child, but then place the child under the ground or in a dumpster.  If it were an accident it seems to me she would have cracked by now.

Why oh why don't people see a problem in their children and face that reality and get help? If Cindy thought Casey a sociopath shame on her for not getting her help. That is not something that happens overnight.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: August 28, 2008, 01:28:48 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  Life has been very demanding for me, so I can't be here as much as I'd like.  This is a fascinating case and I think we are rapidly moving towards a big climax in this action.  What's the current topic tonight?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: August 28, 2008, 01:38:51 AM »

I can't imagine a Mother digging a hole and burying her child in the earth. Think of how sick a person would be to not only murder her child, but then place the child under the ground or in a dumpster.  If it were an accident it seems to me she would have cracked by now.

Why oh why don't people see a problem in their children and face that reality and get help? If Cindy thought Casey a sociopath shame on her for not getting her help. That is not something that happens overnight.

Shell, I agree.  I don't think it was an accident either, unless you classify negligent homicide an accident.  That's the least of the charges I'd like to see brought.  Cindy is just a terrible mother for recognizing Casey's problems and not getting her help, but continuing to enable her behaviors.  George...I have stronger words for him.  I have suspicions about George that I shouldn't put into words here, but they are not good.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: August 28, 2008, 01:38:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  Life has been very demanding for me, so I can't be here as much as I'd like.  This is a fascinating case and I think we are rapidly moving towards a big climax in this action.  What's the current topic tonight?

Hi AZLady - it's late and things have slowed down now. 

Mostly discussing what might happen tomorrow.  Also, TES is there so hopefully they will have a search team ready to search by Saturday.  Beth will be helping this weekend as well. 

Haven't heard much out of Larry Garrison today though, LOL 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: August 28, 2008, 01:41:44 AM »

Mostly discussing what might happen tomorrow.  Also, TES is there so hopefully they will have a search team ready to search by Saturnday.  Beth will be helping this weekend as well. 

I heard about TES's search and Beth being there, too.  That's wonderful.  If anyone can find Caylee, it's Tim Miller and his team.  I think there will be a huge turnout in Orlando.  I do suspect Caylee might be somewhere that she will never be found, sadly.  I hope Tim is successful, but I have to admit to doubt.  After all, if she was placed in a dumpster over two months ago, she will never be found.  There is just a slight hope that Casey didn't do this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: August 28, 2008, 01:44:17 AM »

Larry Garrison---pah!  He swooped in long enough to probably sign some book/movie contracts with the Anthony's and has now crawled back under his rock in CA.  I still think he's the "contact" who led Padilla's to think they could actually find Caylee alive.  Someday, someone Garrison pulls a fast one on is going to get even with him, or at least flatten his funny face.  Can you tell I have no respect for the money man? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: August 28, 2008, 01:44:19 AM »

Mostly discussing what might happen tomorrow.  Also, TES is there so hopefully they will have a search team ready to search by Saturnday.  Beth will be helping this weekend as well. 

I heard about TES's search and Beth being there, too.  That's wonderful.  If anyone can find Caylee, it's Tim Miller and his team.  I think there will be a huge turnout in Orlando.  I do suspect Caylee might be somewhere that she will never be found, sadly.  I hope Tim is successful, but I have to admit to doubt.  After all, if she was placed in a dumpster over two months ago, she will never be found.  There is just a slight hope that Casey didn't do this.

She could still be found even if in the landfill.  I no longer hold onto any hope that Caylee is alive.  I believe Casey is a sociopath and I suspect her family has known for a while now Caylee is deceased.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: August 28, 2008, 01:45:15 AM »

Klaas, do we have links to the 400 pages of docs released by OCSO?  The TV station took down their links.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: August 28, 2008, 01:46:01 AM »

Larry Garrison---pah!  He swooped in long enough to probably sign some book/movie contracts with the Anthony's and has now crawled back under his rock in CA.  I still think he's the "contact" who led Padilla's to think they could actually find Caylee alive.  Someday, someone Garrison pulls a fast one on is going to get even with him, or at least flatten his funny face.  Can you tell I have no respect for the money man? 

just call him Rodney 

Time for me to call it a night....GOODNIGHT ALL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: August 28, 2008, 01:47:01 AM »

Klaas, do we have links to the 400 pages of docs released by OCSO?  The TV station took down their links.

Someone put them here.  Save them to your PC:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: August 28, 2008, 01:47:17 AM »

She could still be found even if in the landfill.  I no longer hold onto any hope that Caylee is alive.  I believe Casey is a sociopath and I suspect her family has known for a while now Caylee is deceased.

I agree totally.  Casey is a textbook sociopath/psychopath, and I do think her family knows she is responsible for Caylee's death.  Doubt they will admit it, though.  What makes you think she might still be found in a landfill?  After over 2 months and the weather they've had, I really don't think it likely.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1776 on: August 28, 2008, 01:48:35 AM »

Me too!  Cuz if it does than there is a really good chance that we will see the bucket loader digging in the back yard under that big ole grill & pavers.  They could have used the neighbors shovel to do the lower digging which would for the most part be completely different soil from the top layers.  If that turns out to be the case that would have been George's big plan of deception, imo.

Hello whomever is left...

My feelings are that Sweet Baby is *still* on the Anthony property...I hope LE gets a new search warrent and digs up the whole damn house if they have too....George IMOO is in this up to his skanky ass....Fer Christ's sake....he was a friccin' homicide detective...he's the one who told Cindy to go with the <pizza> story...I'm so damn mad right now...George just didn't count on the LE moving as fast as they did...also IMOO...part of the plan was to have that car stolen...they left it all ready to go...with a Susan Smith story in the works....George is running the show now...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: August 28, 2008, 01:49:57 AM »

Someone put them here.  Save them to your PC:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html

Hmm...I can't see how to download them.  I just downloaded three .htm files, not the .pdf's.  Do I have to join the filesharing site first?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1778 on: August 28, 2008, 01:50:13 AM »

The deal:

I have to think that the deal was laid on the table so to speak because TES WAS COMING....that is the clock is ticking on the search turning up a body so they decided it was prime time to turn up the heat and see if they shook her tree what would fall out...now with Casey..don't think it will work right away---and they have no way to get the searches they need done by tomorrow so they extended it a few days...So if the search teams get out there saturday like Klaas has mentioned and we get a 2-3 good days of searching something is bound to get turned up and she will feel more pressured to crack...and of course if TES finds Caylee first..then all deals are off...so it kinda behooves her to speak up or forever hold her BS...Wish the baby wasn't still sick cuz I would be on my way to Orlando...

Please help Tim, Beth and the wonderful TES team and all the volunteer angels find peace for Caylee...guide them to a swift end...

p.s. the psychic squad appears to be on the cusp of a second search as well...should be a rocky weekend...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1779 on: August 28, 2008, 01:51:20 AM »

Shell, I agree.  I don't think it was an accident either, unless you classify negligent homicide an accident.  That's the least of the charges I'd like to see brought.  Cindy is just a terrible mother for recognizing Casey's problems and not getting her help, but continuing to enable her behaviors.  George...I have stronger words for him.  I have suspicions about George that I shouldn't put into words here, but they are not good.

I'll say it for you AZ...George is a skanky ole pedophile.....there I said it...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.